One Fateful Evening Ch. 01-10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Arriving at Euston station, I found out that we were headed to 'Transformation', a shop that specialises in crossdressing men.

I only found out, once I'd entered the shop, that an appointment had been made for me, to be 'fully' transformed by the female assistants that worked there.

I blushed furiously, as I was once again stripped of my clothes, and left naked for all to see. My wife handcuffed me to a clothes railing and began to chat to the assistant who would be transforming me this time.

I was uncuffed and led to a changing room where a new look was being dreamt up by the women.

To begin with, I was given some cache-sex knickers to try on, which hid my manhood and the bulge that formed at the front of my panties.

With these on, it was impossible to detect my dick, no matter how rampant I became.

The girls looked me over appraising the new flatter look, but somehow seemed disappointed at the overall effect.

My wife whispered a few more things to the attending assistant who then asked that I remove the garment that I was wearing.

She hurried off into the shop, returning rapidly with another item for me to try.

This new model gave my bum some roundness and, had a
fake pussy included in the design.

This having been chosen, the assistant brought me my next item of feminisation, a pair of fake boobs, designed in bra fashion. My body form was now beginning to take shape.

Of course, I was now in need of a bra to cover my new tits!

Browsing through the various styles, the ladies chose one for me; the assistant quickly bringing it into the changing room, handed it to me to put on.

It was a three quarter cup, white lacy bra that fitted over my 'falsies' beautifully.

It hid the fact that my new breasts were made of Latex and, it held them firmly in position, shaping my chest in a wonderfully feminine way.

I had to admit that this whole episode was beginning to have a formidable effect on my lower regions, as I felt stirrings in my loins.

Not yet satisfied with the overall effect, Mistress Jackie pulled the assistant to one side, discussing matters that I was not privy to.

I soon discovered that it was my body shape that did not yet satisfy my Dommes.

I was handed a waspie and told to try it on for size.

It was white satin and boned, so as to hold my midriff in position, aiming to give me that 'hourglass' figure that was so popular with the male sex.

Apparently, though, it didn't push the right buttons, as I was quickly told to remove it, and a replacement garment was handed me instead.

This one was far sultrier, boned silk and lace in red and black.

It pulled my waist in to a narrow 26", making my body look very sexy indeed.

My new feminine look was now very realistic indeed and, my dick was hardening by the minute.

I was now in need of leg coverings, so my Mistress' handed me a pair of silk stockings, deciding this time that I should frame them with a suspender belt.

One was handed me and, I rapidly fixed my stockings in place with it.

The feel of them certainly had its effect, as I felt my cock grow thick, hard and rampant in my 'cache-sex'.

I thought that I was lucky they had chosen for me to wear it, or the bulge would be all too obvious, sticking out in front of me!

To create a more feminine effect, I was told that I should have a slip over my undergarments. My Mistress' agreed and soon, one had been chosen for me to don.

It felt very sensuous indeed! It was black and grey, made entirely of silk and, it felt heavenly, as it caressed my skin, over the sexy underthings that I now wore.

The ladies seemed genuinely pleased at my new appearance, as they smiled secretly at each other.

My new appearance was nearly completed.

I wondered what the next step would be.

It took next to no time for me to find out.

I was handed a pair of beautiful panties, which certainly gave the look a stunningly sexy finish as I put them over the cache-sex.

Not too sure, of what my finished look should be, I was instructed to try on various skirts and blouses.

Unfortunately, none of them pleased my entourage, so the women once again huddled together in conference.

It was decided that, rather than go for a simple, feminine outfit, I should be made into a more outrageously styled wench.

The word wench featuring strongly in their minds!

The assistant brought me an outfit and told me to try it on. I did so, realising that I was to be dressed as a maid… a French maid.

The first outfit didn't appeal to my Mistress' and, they sent the assistant to fetch a different type of maid's garment.

I couldn't wait to see it, or how I would look once I was in the new apparel.

The new uniform was frillier and showed more cleavage; it had frills that poked out of the bosom and at the bottom of the skirt. It was completed with a matching apron that had a very feminine feel to it.

I was ecstatic at my Mistress' choice.

It was awesome!

Now, only my extremities needed attention, so my wife instructed the assistant to bring me some ankle boots.

Black, patent leather boots were brought, they were sexy as hell!

Finally, I needed a wig.

The first that I was asked to model was a long curly brunettes.

It looked good, but it was decided that the length would be too awkward for my position as a maid.

The assistant was sent to find another and I was soon handed my new head of hair.

I was to become a redhead!

I was overjoyed as I loved the fiery colour on the female form.

The wig looked very natural and, I was finally transformed into my new persona.

I could hardly believe my eyes as I looked at myself in the mirror. Before me stood an outstandingly feminine and sexy woman… and it was I!

My wife, come Mistress, ordered me to pay for my new gear, instructing that I should pay with my company credit card.

This worried me a little, as it would leave a traceable link to me when audited, but I didn't argue. A few moments later, I was the proud owner of a completely new 'alter-ego'.

I had truly been reborn and, Pippa now truly existed, however, whenever and wherever my wife wished it of me. What I found incredible was that I was enjoying my new and submissively feminine persona. It actually excited me!

For the rest of the day, while the shop was still open, I was taught how to walk in a feminine and sensuous way, wiggling my hindquarters provocatively. I was given instruction in how best to speak, masking my normally baritone voice and, I was shown a variety of hormone creams that would retard my beard growth and that would help to increase my bust size.

By closing time, I was ready for my next mission!

Pippa's Story. Part 9.
Pippa's Mission.

My newly found confidence, sprang from the fact that my prior visit to the 'Transformation' shop, in London's 'Euston', had quite literally lived up to their claim to '…transform men's bodies into that of a woman.'

I was amazed by the thought that ran through my mind.

The one that I was beginning to have more and more frequently. The one that kept on telling me that now, I would truly pass muster in public, and that nobody who saw me would even think twice, before accepting my portrayed gender.

My eyes roved freely over my reflection in the full-length mirror before me, searching critically, as if daring myself to find fault with it.

Astounded, I realised that even my chest bobbed and swayed in a natural manner, as the silicon falsies that were glued to my depilated chest, squeezed the bosom shaped bra that I was wearing.

The experience had been a costly one, having billed my company credit card with over £1200.00 worth of clothing and paraphernalia, but the result was astonishing, my mirror image was even beginning to arouse me.

There I stood, a sexy, feminine looking female; I was wearing the kind of clothing that couldn't help but bring attention to me and, it would very likely be attention from a variety of sexual predators, mostly of the male gender no doubt!

It didn't take my 'Domme' entourage very long, to decide that I was ready for a proper outing as 'Pippa, the maid' and soon, I found myself being propelled into the back of a black cab, heading west, towards Earl's Court.

Our destination turned out to be the 'Philbeach' Hotel, whose bar and night-club was a well-known 'gay' haunt and, who were known for their friendly attitude towards the crossdressing community.

The hotel was well known also, for their extremely liberal attitude towards sexual proclivity, even in their public areas. The management were well liked by the gay community and it was generally believed that '…almost anything goes!' when you were a patron of the establishment that they ran.

Many of the more outrageous gays and transsexuals used it as a regular hangout.

Our group turned more than a few heads as we entered the main bar; not surprisingly, I thought, considering how sexy my Mistress' looked, as they led me into the busy room by my collar and leash.

Although I was now very passable as a woman, the collar, the leash and the cuffs that bound my wrists, left no doubt as to my submissive status, and the fact that I was being used as the groups 'sex-toy'.

A couple of the more 'camp' drag queens approached us and, they quickly struck up a conversation with the women whom I obeyed.

I was kept just out of hearing distance whilst they chatted, but I could see that the 'Queens' were saying all the right things, as all four of my 'Dommes' were giggling as they looked over in my direction. It wasn't long before I was introduced to the two who had joined our little group.

Candy and Patience, as they liked to be called, were obviously men in drag, but this didn't detract from how sexy they looked. Their clothes were extremely sluttish and, they wore very heavy make-up with outlandish wigs; they both stood proudly, at about six-foot two, in their four inch stiletto heels.

As I approached them, standing submissively beside my wife, I heard the words that I'd been dreading, even though they had been one's that I'd expected.

"Of course Candy, I'd be more than happy to loan Pippa to you both for an hour or so. It will give us girls a chance to look around the place, and decide how we'd like to use her while we're here. Feel free to have your friends avail themselves of the little cumslut's mouth, should they like to; we're training her not to spill a drop, as she swallows."

Turning to face me, Mistress Helen told me firmly:

"Pippa, you are to obey my new friends, as if it were I that was instructing you. If I hear any complaints when they return you to us, I will make it a point to publicly chastise and humiliate you, right in the centre of the dance floor, for all to see. Do you understand?"

I nodded my head and did a little curtsy, as I replied:

"Yes Mistress, I understand fully; I won't let you down."

At this, Candy took my leash, pocketed the handcuff key, and led me toward a room at the rear of the club. We walked directly across the dance floor, through a crowd of merry revellers; I felt many hands stroking my legs and my bum, unashamedly touching me up. Candy stopped once, in the middle of some friends and, she French kissed me deeply, before inviting a few people to join us in the back room.

As we entered the room, I noticed that there were many little groups, each engaged in some kind of openly sexual activity. There were small orgies going on, one on one fucking or sucking; there were a few groups where the centre of attention was a submissive, either bound or cuffed, as they serviced the other Dominant members of their entourage. There were fully dressed 'voyeurs' either just watching, or having a sly wank, there were naked men (and a few women!) engaged in all sorts, and there were a few crossdressed or transsexual guys, also freely giving or receiving sexual favours.

Patience rapidly found a spot for us and, I was ordered to my knees, my wrists still cuffed behind me. Several of Candy's friends had followed us in and, I was quickly surrounded by about a dozen 'she-males'.

Patience was the first to speak and, she unceremoniously instructed that I was to service any and all cocks that were presented me. I nodded nervously, as I wondered how I would cope with such copious amounts of jism.

Candy uncuffed my wrists, whispering in my ear that failure to comply would be treated severely and, instructing me to use my hands to wank the cocks, getting them hard and ready for my mouth. I was soon sucking on Candy's cock, whilst I wanked Patience with my right hand and a transsexual friend of theirs with my left. Many of the others had begun stroking various parts of my body and, I felt some of my clothing being loosened, as I was touched, stroked and kissed all over.

My mouth was soon being fucked by a variety of cocks, each of them ramming into my mouth and throat, until they spent their sticky fluid into me.

My hour was soon over and, I was pleased to realise that I'd sucked clean over twenty rampant members, without spilling a drop! I was cuffed again and, Patience led me back to my waiting Mistress'.

The 'Queens' reported my actions in great detail, commenting on how pleased they'd been with my performance and, offering to take me in hand again, whilst my Mistress' watched, but the women wanted me to themselves for a while. They thanked Candy and Patience, saying that they might take them up on the offer later on.

Mistress Jackie grabbed the back of my head and forced her tongue into my mouth, saying:

"Well done, you little cumslut! Twenty men in an hour, that's quite an achievement!"

My clothing was adjusted and, I was told to get under the table that they were sitting at. I complied immediately; only to find that all four of my Mistress' had removed their knickers.

"Start licking Pippa, we all want to cum over your face!"

Whilst I was muff diving them, they removed the tablecloth, allowing the rest of the room to see what I was doing. It took me over an hour to bring them all off and, once I had, I found that we were headed home.

I wondered what I would do in the morning, as my workday loomed ever nearer…

I was shuffled out of the hotel and led to the Earls Court Road, where we hailed a black cab and headed back to our home. Mistress Lisa, Mistress Tracy and Mistress Jackie joined my wife and I as we entered our house. It had only been two full days and one evening, since my huge male ego had fooled me into the bet that had turned my life around, but it seemed like a lifetime.

I was ordered to strip and to carefully fold my clothing. I did as I was asked; it felt strange standing in front of these women, my depilated body now naked, but still fully made up.

My wife handed me a short, sheer nightie and told me to go to bed. As I was climbing the stairs, I noticed that my Mistress' were huddled together, deep in conversation.

I was still a bit worried about having to go to the office with my new, more feminine look, but I knew that I wouldn't be able to change certain things, like my eyebrows and my shaved, smooth body.

I fell asleep quite quickly and dreamed raunchy things all night long.

I woke early, bathed, removed my make-up and towelled myself dry. Heading to my wardrobe, so as to dress for work, I was horrified to find that there were no men's clothes left in the house.

I yelled out to Helen, asking her where she'd put my clothes and, I was dumbfounded, as all four of the women that I'd been out with the previous night, entered my bedroom.

My wife was the one who broke the news to me.

"Pippa, I'm pleased to tell you that we've destroyed all of your male clothing. They've been cut into strips and thrown in the river down the road. I realise that this will come as a bit of a shock, but whilst we were at Transformation yesterday, I bought you three new outfits. They are all very businesslike, in conservative colours, one grey, one navy blue and one black. From today onwards, you will dress in female clothes, making yourself look as genuinely feminine as possible. Mistress Tracy has agreed to tell your staff that you have been taken seriously ill and, she will tell them that your sister will be taking over as the new boss. Your sister, of course, is the part that you will play yourself. Any questions?"

I was almost speechless, but I finally replied:

"I won't do it! You must think that I'm mad or something!"

"I'm sorry my love, but you really have no choice in the matter. If you refuse, I will be forced to leak the photos and the videos that we took of you this weekend, to all of your friends, your staff and maybe even to your family. You'd never live down the humiliation, I know you too well to be wrong about that. I really loved you in your submissive role and, I've decided to make it permanent. Now, get dressed and put your make up on!"

I was shocked and stunned and, in an almost robotic way, I began to transform myself into Pippa once again. My mind was racing, trying to find a way out of my predicament. The thought of my family, my colleagues and my friends, seeing the pictures that had been taken of me this past weekend, let alone watching the video footage that I'd submitted to, were the only images that my mind's eye could envisage.

I was trapped and, the only thing that I could do was to agree to my wife's outlandish proposals, and whatever plans the four of them had in store for me.

I was ushered back into the bathroom, where each of my newly acquired Mistress' checked my body, making sure that it was still completely hairless and 'baby' smooth.

Once they were satisfied that I'd passed muster, they led me into the guest bedroom, where my make-up, wig, silicon falsies and underwear had been carefully laid out for me.

Looking around the room, I noticed that my waist-reducing corset hung neatly, next to a beautiful black cocktail dress and a matching, very feminine jacket.

"We'll help you with your transformation this week, but you'll have to learn how to apply your make-up, and how to dress yourself alone. Remember that you have to fool many people into believing that you really are a woman. Many of them being people that you know well, and have interacted with quite intimately. You wouldn't want to be found out now, would you?"

The comment came from Mistress Tracy, a young woman who, until a few hours ago, had been my secretary and my subordinate in the office. She continued by telling me:

"I'll see you in the office, Pippa; don't be late!"

She smiled at my wife, kissed her gently and left the room.

The three 'Dommes' that were left, quickly applied make-up to my face and neck, they did so very proficiently and I soon looked convincingly female.

My toenails were varnished and, false nails attached to my fingers, which had soon been painted to match. As we waited for the nail varnish to dry, my wife applied the finishing touches to my face; I saw myself in the mirror and was astonished to realise that I truly looked like the woman I was to pass myself off as.

My underwear was next and, as I put the chosen ensemble on, I felt myself becoming aroused.

My false boobs were fixed in place, glued to my bare chest, and the breast shaper bra held them beautifully.

My penis hiding knickers went on over my suspenders and silk stockings, hiding my ever-hardening erection between my legs; next, I was forced into my waist-clincher, giving me a wonderfully feminine shape.

As I pulled the cocktail dress over my head, my body took on a sexual appeal that I was sure would turn many of my male staffs heads!

Mistress Lisa helped me into my 3" heels, as Mistress Jackie adjusted my wig for me; my wife, Mistress Helen, held up my jacket, and I slipped it over my torso.

The finished product was unbelievable, a perfect copy of a woman, indistinguishable from the real thing!

1...456789