One Fateful Evening Ch. 01-10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pippa
Pippa
143 Followers

When they returned, I was untied and my cuffs were removed.

I was instructed to remove my negligee and sit in the same chair as I had done the previous day.

I complied at once, again blushing furiously as I sat, wearing only my feminine undergarments, with my rock hard erection plainly in view.

Once again, my limbs were tied to the chair, stopping any disagreement on my behalf.

The Beautician began by, painfully slowly removing what was left of my bodily hair.

The process took several hours, during which I was 'on-show' to everyone who passed by.

Once my body was completely smooth and hairless, she started on my hair, styling it in a very feminine fashion then, dying it a natural, but very bright red.

My bindings were removed and I was led to a full-length mirror. I couldn't believe my eyes.

Standing there in front of me was, the reflection of a sexy, alluring and very feminine woman!

My penis reacted to my mirror image, by springing back to life, becoming solid and rampant within seconds.

Embarrassingly, as I hadn't hidden it between my legs as yet, it sprang up, its head peeking over the elastic top of my g-string, leaving no doubt as to how turned on I felt!

Humiliation never far away, the one who noticed my predicament first, was my PA, Tracy who immediately pointed to my groin and very loudly, commented to the other women as, on her own face, a vicious grin began to spread widely.

"Look Girls! She's getting hot, just looking at her sexy little body!!"

Giggles abounded and suddenly, I was the centre of attention once more.

My makeover had been finished after my new hairdo was complete and, my make up was superb, though of course, I had been made to look very provocative and quite sluttish.

My hands and feet had received another coat of bright red polish, my eyelashes were immensely long and my lips were bright, glossy and very red!

I was instructed to strip naked and, when I voiced my fears, still being visible to the public in the Marketplace, I had my vestments literally ripped from my body.

There I stood, buck-naked, in plain view of anyone who happened to glance our way, my dick standing proud before me but, in all other visible ways, seeming very womanly.

Completing the 'feminine' look was only a step away as my wife and Mistress Jackie attached my silicone falsies to my bare, hairless chest, with the special adhesive they'd brought along.

They were very realistic and made more so by the fact that one of the salon girls had made the nipples look very realistic, by touching them up with some pinkish 'skin-tone' make up cream.

From any distance, it was impossible to tell that they were not truly my own boobs!

As I'd opened my mouth and, had expressed my opinion regarding my being fully naked and publicly exposed, it was decided that I should be punished for it.

My Darling wife, Helen, who had now become my Owner/Mistress, decided that the Beautician, having done such a lovely job with my transformation, should have the honour of choosing my chastisement and how they might be wrought.

She seemed ecstatic to be offered such a pleasurable task and, pulling my wife to one side, whispered something in her ear.

"My dear lady," She replied aloud, for all to hear, "it would please me indeed to allow your daughters to meet out Pippa's punishment, as long as we are free to watch them and witness her correction!"

No sooner spoken than, the Beautician hurried into the back room, re-emerging moments later, two teenage looking girls in-tow.

The eldest, about 18 years old, was a punk, dressed in tattered jeans, a leather jacket, she had several piercings, and multicoloured, spiky hair. The younger of the two, about 15 or 16 by the look of her, wore the look of a Goth, creepy make up and a dark little PVC minidress with high heels.

The back of the styling chair that I'd sat in most of the day, was removed leaving a stool of kinds in its place.

I was ordered to lay over it, my hands were quickly cuffed to the footrest and my ankles, pulled apart, were bound my arse cheeks splayed apart.

I could feel my erection growing again as, my dick rubbed against the bottom of the chair.

The punk girl dropped her jeans and panties to knee height. Next thing I knew, she had peed into a jar. She proceeded to pull her clothes into place and then poured her urine over my bum and mostly through the cheeks, over my ring-piece, balls and cock.

She then grabbed a hairbrush and rapidly, in quick succession, she spanked each of my cheeks, six times.

I couldn't help myself and, a series of sharp yelps were heard emanating from my mouth. She thanked her mum, kissed me gently on my neck and left.

The younger girl was giggling openly, she picked up a bottle of hair mousse, put the head into my bum hole and squirted a fair dollop up my arse. She followed by rubbing some Brylcream over my ring and, bottom end first, inserted the mousse can, forcing it past my ring and into my hole.

It was bigger than anything that my Mistress' had used up until now and, I squirmed as much as was possible as I felt myself being stretched wider than I had thought possible.

She stopped once she'd pushed about 7" of it into my body then, using the same brush that her sibling had used, spanked me on both of my cheeks and, my inner thighs.

Leaving me impaled, she also thanked her mother and retired. I was now, once again under the control of the group that had taken charge of my life.

Each of them took a turn, tanning my hide, some with their hands, others using implements they found to hand in the parlour. Finally, I felt the mousse container being removed.

I was freed and told to clean myself up in the back room and, when I returned, I was to be wearing the outfit that was handed me.

I walked slowly to the back room, rubbing my tender backside all the way!

The teenage siblings approached me as soon as I'd entered, crowding up closely and forcing me to the corner.

"We haven't finished with you yet, 'Slavegirl'." I heard the eldest one saying menacingly.

They each grabbed an arm, twisting both behind me and, the biggest girl held me up against the wall, arms tightly behind me while, her sister looped her belt around them and tightly bound the together.

"If you do as you're told, you'll get out of here much quicker than if you fight us! Wouldn't want to have to fetch your 'Mistress' now would we?" threatened the eldest girl. I nodded my compliance.

"What will you have me do for you then?" I asked, wanting to get this over with as quickly as I could.

"Good decision, slut!" The youngest girl piped up.

"Stand over there by the fire door. Open it for me sis'. Never know, one of the homeless drunks might get a kick out of watching our little show." She continued, grinning.

The door opened up onto a back alley, a few furtive glances shot our way, as the alley's secret inhabitants judged the scene before them.

"Let's get you nice and hard then!" Said the eldest as, she grabbed my manhood and started jerking me off.

It didn't take long before my excitement made itself visible.

The next thing I knew, both girls were on their knees and feeding on my engorged rod.

A small group of the destitute people using the alleyway as their home, began getting closer until, as confidence grew among them, they were sitting in a semi-circle, intent on watching the sexy show we were putting on.

My dick started twitching, a physical manifestation of how extreme my excitement was. The eldest sister didn't miss the warning sign and immediately stopped her sucking. Nudging her sibling, so as to prolong my agony/ecstasy, they both removed their luscious mouths form my rampant, bobbing member.

The youngest girl, who seemed to have a slightly vicious streak in her, looked over at the dirty, mostly drunken audience.

"Any of you Ladies fancy a nibble?"

One of the crowds in the alley, a woman who looked to be in her mid-fifties and, who smelled like she hadn't seen a bath in months, took the bait.

"I don't want to nibble on it but, if you would, I'd like the slave to munch on me!"

The sister's glanced at each other then, I was pushed to my knees and my face was forced into the tramp-woman's lap.

"Lick it all up, slut!" I was told firmly.

Less than two minutes passed until, back in the room, I heard the sound of the inner door opening and, the voices of my Mistress' waft my way.

"Ah, so now I understand your delay in getting dressed, Pippa!" My wife solemnly uttered.

"I think that we should stay and watch." Mistress Jackie told my wife.

"Yeah, at least let her finish what she's doing!" exclaimed Mistress Lisa, enthralled by the spectacle before her.

"Then we can punish her for not obeying our commands." Completed Mistress Tracy, harshly.

"I should have known that my girls would want to play with her. They can't resist a new toy until they've had a decent game or two!" The lady Beautician commented finally.

"Finish the 'Lady' off then, Pippa. I want to see her sticky cum juices all over your lovely lips and tongue!" Ordered Mistress Helen, my wife.

The vagrant woman's vaginal lips were sticky and stank of fish, it was like taking a trip to Billingsgate Market.

I forced my mouth into position though, lapping furiously at her quim, my intent being to bring her off as quickly as was physically possible!

Staying in position was a difficult task, as I still had the belt firmly holding my arms in place behind my back.

As my head bobbed down into the rank folds of her pussy, my arms jerked upwards, away from my body, as if they had a mind of their own.

I stuck firmly to my task and soon had the Hobo woman shrieking with pleasure. Her body convulsed, arching her back and forcefully pushing her cunt into my face, covering me with her stale cum juice.

The audience cheered me on, finally breaking into a round of applause as the homeless wench gushed into her climax.

I was rapidly pulled to my feet and pushed back into the room. Without pause, the door slammed shut.

"And who gave you permission to follow any orders, other than the ones we gave you back in the salon?" Snapped the angry sounding voice of Mistress Lisa.

"N-n-nobody Mistress…" I began to reply.

"Quite so, my dear! So, what were you doing just now? That was your own idea then, I take it!" Commented Mistress Jackie, solemnly.

"N-no Mis…"

SLAP!

"I don't require you to tell me, slut! Either way, you didn't do as you were told, so now you must be castigated." She continued.

"I agree." Piped up my wife. "But this time, I choose, OK girls?"

"As you wish it, Helen, of course." Was her reply.

"Good, Pippa, get yourself tidied up and dressed. I have plans for you!"

It sounded ominous!

"First, and only as a prelim to your main chastisement, you will be paraded around the busiest streets I can find. I'm looking forward to displaying the expert craft that our beautician friend has managed. You will of course be dressed as the tart that you really enjoy being and, will be cuffed, gagged and collared at the end of my leash. The main punishment, I will consider whilst we show the new you off!"

I was dumbfounded. Once again, my humiliation would be of the public variety!

Pippa's Story. Part 8.
Publicly exhibited and chastised.

As promised, I was led from the 'Market', with my make-up in perfect condition. It was making me look sluttish yet sexy, feminine yet 'on the prowl'. My clothing too was of the same ilk, a short, black leather micro-mini skirt, over matching hold-up stockings and tanga panties; a waist clincher, reducing my waist to give me that 'hourglass' figure that men rave about so much and, red patent 5" stilettos completed my lower half.

Above the waist, I wore my silicon falsies in a decoratively designed red half-cup bra, over which was a sheer, virtually transparent white chiffon blouse, which allowed brief glimpses of the lace trimmed bra cups and showed off the colour of it permanently.

My new femininely styled, vixen red hairdo was very eye-catching too, deliberately styled so, to attract more than passing glances.

In keeping with my wife's wishes, my wrists were cuffed behind my back, the effect of which was to push my bosom forward, showing the stiff nipples of my 'falsies' as they rubbed against my blouse.

Around my neck, I wore a black leather collar with silver studs, attached to this was the leash that was currently held by Mistress Jackie.

The Mistress' chatted about the best route for us to take, one that would, of course, give their newly designed plaything, maximum exposure to London's public crowds.

Deciding that a trip to Harrods would probably achieve this, whilst still being pleasurable for them all, I was led from Kensington Market, down the High Street to the underground station.

It was decidedly difficult in my tall, thin heels, for me to negotiate the vast number of stairs leading to the station platform. With my arms fixed in place behind me, I had to do so in a very straight and upright manner, chest thrust forward and, not daring to look at my feet.

Finally, after what seemed ages, we took the Circle line to South Kensington, descended further to the Piccadilly line and went the final stop to our destination.

As was usual for Knightsbridge, the area was a hive of activity. I was led through the throng by my leash, which was now, in the hands of my darling spouse. Both my circumstances, being cuffed and led like a pet and, my sexy appearance, meant that I was attracting many stares and a lot of attention. My cheeks burned with a permanent blush of embarrassment.

Just before we moved to the entrance of Harrods, that magnificent, huge and exclusive store, my wrists were freed. This was only to be moved into a new position, hanging down in front of my body where, the cuffs were slapped back onto my wrists, leaving my hands usable but still bound together.

We all got strange looks from the security guys at the door, especially when they looked through my Mistress' handbags, checking for arms or explosives, only to find such articles as nipple clamps, butt-plugs and a ball-gag!

Containing their humour behind well-controlled 'straight' faces though, they let us pass, entering the treasure-island that lay within.

I saw them hurriedly whispering to each other though, sharing the joke of my situation.

My entourage of 'Doms' quickly led me into the perfumery department, where I was sprayed with a sample of a very expensive and feminine scent.

From there, I was whisked into the make-up section and, my wife immediately sought out an expensive, designer make-up counter, that was offering to give people a complete make-over, hoping to entice them into buying sizeable amounts of their product, once they'd seen how good it made them look.

I saw her chatting to the assistant at the counter, followed by another brief tête-à-tête with the make-up artist. Both women glanced over at me from time to time, smiling more and more broadly as my wife explained that it was me that she wanted the makeover for.

She signalled to the other in the group, indicating that I was to be brought over to a big, leather reclining chair, positioned just to the side of the counter, next to the aisle used by the milling crowds that were moving about the store.

Once again, I felt a shiver move down my spine, partly in dread of what was to happen to me and, partly at the excitement that I was beginning to feel, each time I was humiliated like this, so publicly.

The cuffs were removed from my wrists and, I was seated in the chair, positioned just short of horizontal with the back fully reclined.

I could feel my skirt rise up as I leant back, knowing that it would be high enough to show the lacy tops of my hold up stockings.

I blushed as I realised that anyone walking past me from the opposite direction, would have an unobstructed view up my skirt and, of my tanga style panties and of the bulge they now contained, exposing my excitement.

I saw Master Jerry snicker to himself as my Mistress' gathered around the counter, so as to decide which colours to use for my 'new look'.

I heard them discussing various options with the lady who would be undertaking my makeover.

"I'd like to keep her looking like a 'vamp', personally." Stated Mistress Lisa, loudly.

"Yes, I agree with you Lisa." Replied Mistress Tracy, delighting in my humiliation.

"She does look very sexy, dressed in such a sluttish manner, I'll admit, but… I've been thinking about tomorrow and Pippa having to return to work…"

That was all I heard of my wife's reply, as her voice dropped to a whisper and my Mistress' huddled together, giggling aloud from time to time.

I was pleased to hear my wife mention my return to work the following day, thinking that she was being careful not to ask for anything to be done to me that couldn't be covered up, once I regained my male persona.

Little did I know what they were plotting for me…

Whispering over, I noted with some confusion, that my loving wife and Mistress, Helen rummaged through her handbag and withdrew the keys to our house and home.

She walked over to Master Jerry and whispered some things in his ear.

Before I knew it, he was gone. I might have worried about it but, just as he left, the make-up artist came over to me and removed my wig.

I was a little startled and could feel the blush rising in my cheeks, as she proceeded to remove the make-up that I'd been wearing until now.

Embarrassment flooded through me, as I realised that, once again, people could see that I was really a man.

A man dressed as a woman!

The process of transforming my face into its feminine form began once more.

I was surprised to find that I was being made up much more conservatively than before, almost in the style that might be worn by an executive career woman on her way in to an important meeting.

The foundation had been expertly layered onto my face, quite thickly but giving my skin a beautifully smooth look. My cheekbones were lightly rouged and my eyes were flatteringly understated in tones of bronze and gold, though my lashes were still built up to look long and thick.

My lips were covered in a thick, luscious and glossy metallic bronze that shone as the light struck it. The lipstick that she used was from a 'professional' range and was guaranteed to stay on for at least eight hours.

What I hadn't been aware of was that the woman had completely shaved off my eyebrows, replacing them with a thinly shaped brow-pencil mark!

The work finished, I was allowed to get out of the chair and, my wrists were quickly cuffed once more.

I pleaded with my Mistress' to be allowed to see the finished product but, they just told me that I would… all in good time!

Believing that we would be heading home, now that my new look was complete, I was surprised to be led upstairs and into the 'Ladies Fashions' department.

The women led me directly to the 'Ladies' Lingerie', where I was guided through a variety of feminine undergarments, until we reached a section that was almost entirely lace and silk and, that was very sheer to the eye.

I braced myself mentally, expecting another humiliating encounter with the salesgirls, but I was surprised, when all that my Mistresses did, was to buy a few items for themselves.

I followed once again, as I was led to a section that sold clothes for the 'larger' woman. The Dommes chatted amongst themselves for a few minutes; I suddenly found myself being herded into the changing rooms, where I was handed some stylish, sexy yet businesslike female attire.

I donned the outfit without comment and, we all left the store, heading once again for an undisclosed destination.

We travelled by bus this time, my new, more conservative looking outfit, attracting far fewer looks; with my newly applied make-up, I looked far more realistic, easily passing as a woman at first glance.

Pippa
Pippa
143 Followers
1...34567...9