One Good Man (Complete)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The room he was in shook again, stronger this time so that the camera was knocked over.

When the camera was righted the old man continued.

"Don't you see? It was worth it, all worth it! I got your Amanda to seduce you, to destroy your love for Clare and her children. I removed all the love and goodness in you; the love and goodness that made you weak, that would destroy you! I knew that I would die but somewhere out there I knew would be an Alex that had found his Amanda. It was all worthwhile!"

Alex cringed as he saw the madness that had crept into his future self.

"The temporal bubble's collapsing quicker than I hoped Amanda. There are punctures now and reality is getting in. I love you Amanda, look after me, won't you?"

Amanda nodded at the screen, openly sobbing.

She buried her face against Alex as the old man began to spasm. This time the spasms didn't stop. The fit lasted for at least twenty minutes before the camera finally blinked out.

"He's gone..."Alex breathed out sorrowfully.

"He never existed." Amanda said bluntly, pulling herself together.

+++++

There was no furniture in the room, save a chaise lounge. Clare saw her husband lying upon it, with a strangely familiar woman astride him. She blinked several times, unable to speak at the horror she was witnessing. Alex's head was busy attending to the woman's breasts. His hands were cupped around her ass.

Amanda turned her head and smiled at Clare.

"What?" Clare gasped.

Alex looked up at Clare, smiled distractedly then turned to gaze into his lover's eyes.

"Hey Clare" he said between grunts.

"ALEX???!!!" screamed Clare, who watched as their humping became more frantic. Amanda pushed back and forth, whilst Alex pumped into her from beneath. She could see Alex was about to cum. She'd seen that face during their own lovemaking, which now seemed so long ago.

Amanda seemed to think so too,

"Cum inside me, baby." She requested.

Clare watched dumbly as her husband ejaculated torrents of cum into Amanda's womb and as Amanda flopped down beside him.

Alex turned his exhausted head to Clare,

"I know about Kevin and I know about the kids."

Clare struggled to take in his words.

"I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry, please forgive me." Clare beseeched him.

Amanda answered for him.

"He's mine now Clare. You should take your kids and leave us alone."

*

Epilogue

Alex ran his hands over his wife's pregnant belly from behind and gave a tit a squeeze. He turned her round and sucked on her huge lactating nipple.

"Amanda, thank you for freeing me from all I thought I should be, releasing the real man in me. I could never have done it without you and I'm happier than I have ever been."

He meant it too.