One on One

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't vary the rhythm of my cock strokes, but I gradually increased the depth of the stroke, slipping more and more dick into her on each stroke, until she was taking almost the entire length of my cock in her slippery wet pussy each time. By now the pressure inside my dick had built to a point of near agony, and I began to fuck in real earnest, hard and deep into her; thump against the bottom of her sheath and out until just the tip was left between her pussy lips. Into her creamy depths, and out. I pulled the head of my dick entirely out of her and jabbed it back in, continuing the stroke all the way into her until my cockhead banged sharply into the bottom of her pussy. I slid it out and jammed it back in her again and again and again, and each new entry was like bursting through her guardian membrane into her virgin pussy for the first time all over again. I slapped my wet balls hard against her ass with a sharp, stinging slap as I plunged my steaming cock over and over to the utmost depth of her clutching, creamy cunt.

Now I was fucking in frenzied strokes, hard and fast and deep, slamming my cock faster and faster into her. The friction of my cock shaft on her rigid clit was carrying her, wave upon wave, into a moaning frenzy as I plunged it deep in her pussy time after time. I was hammering her with my body and nailing her with my cock, and the fire in my cock was maddening. Then suddenly something inside my cock seemed to burst with a tearing, gushing release, but I continued plunging the length of my flaming cock in her again and again as I spewed floods of hot white come into her throbbing, burning pussy.

The friction of my heavy rod in her cunt and the scraping of the shaft against her swollen clit had driven her again to the peak of passion, and she clawed and bucked and screamed as another orgasm lifted and shook her like a leaf in the wind. It was all I could do to hold on for the ride. I held her tightly to me, my hands on the cheeks of her ass clutching her hard against my body. I was still spewing my juices deep into her in pulsating spurts, and my cock was burning with the heat of the spurting come pouring out into her pussy as it clutched and spasmed. I filled her cunt with my cream until it overflowed and poured out round the shaft of my dick and ran down the crack of her ass, mingled with the flowing blood of her torn maidenhead.

At last the pulsing spurts of my spewing cock began to subside, and the thrashing of her body slowed and stopped. I could feel the wetness of my balls against the flesh of her ass as I lay there, still buried up to the balls in her bleeding, creaming pussy, soaking my prick in her juices as our bodies cooled. And I could feel my dick subsiding, shrinking and softening as I stroked her hair and her face and kissed her mouth and neck again and again.

After resting on her like this for a long time, I moved back to draw my dick out of her creamy hole. Her cunt had cooled and tightened again, and it clutched me tight. My shrunken prick stretched out again as I pulled it out of her. Then with a little pop it came free, and I rolled off her body and lay beside her, holding her in my arms and stroking her body. My prick left a gleaming trail of blood and come down her thigh.

I stroked her breasts and her nipples. I took her breasts in my hands and kneaded them, stroking and kissing them and sucking the nipples softly until they began to rise again. I slid my palms over her breasts and her belly, letting my fingers go down to the bottom of her belly, to the swelling of her mound, there to stroke lightly the sparse hair covering it. As I kissed her again I drew my fingers over the outside of her cunt, up and then down again to where the mingled come and blood lay drying on the firm roundness of her.

Her thighs opened as I stroked her pussy again. Without breaking the kisses, she began to moan through her nose, quick little birdlike cries. Her hips began to rise and fall, thrusting her snatch against my hand, and her kisses grew hot and deep, with her tongue thrusting into my throat.

I couldn't believe she was hot and ready to fuck again, but her hands were groping for my cock, which began to swell again as she fondled it. I rolled over her and lifted myself to my knees, but she pushed against my chest and rolled me onto my back. "No," she said, "I'm going to do it to you this time. I saw this in a movie once, and I've had wet dream fantasies ever since then about being on top when I finally had sex. But I've always been too afraid to have... to... to get f... to fuck. Now you've set me free from being afraid of it. Being afraid of fucking. Afraid of being fucked. So just lie back and let me make it good for you."

She crept slowly up over my body. She held her breasts in both hands and rubbed them up and down my cock. She rubbed them over my belly, up and down again. She knelt over me, smothering my peter between her boobs and rubbing them up and down around the shaft, and stroking my rising prick until it grew thick and hard again, and more rigid than before. Grasping it in one hand, she guided the head of it to her moist pussy and rubbed it back and forth between the wet, rubbery lips of her cunt. She rubbed it hard across her clit, and her whole body shuddered. She positioned the head of my dick carefully in the opening of her pussy, and began to ease down onto it, twisting her hips from side to side as she lowered her now sopping cunt into the shaft. Slowly, slowly her pussy ate up my throbbing dick until her cunt was pressed down against my pubic hair. Then she began a gentle rocking motion, mashing her pussy hard against me, and her cunt tightened and relaxed, milking my dick and bringing me to a hot readiness.

She leaned forward over my body, rubbing her tits on my chest, sliding her entire body forward and back on mine. This action drew her pussy up the shaft of my cock until nothing more than the head was lodged up in her and the tip of her clit was pressed against the flange of my pecker head. Then she pressed that soft wet cunt down again, slowly, slowly, until her deliciously tight cunt lips were locked around the base of my hungry prick. At the same time her sliding action rubbed the whole front of her body back and forth over my chest and scraped her rigid nipples and the warm mounds of her breasts against me.

She went on for a long time sliding herself over me, thrusting her cunt onto my prick with that slow sliding action. Each time that she slid her cunt down on my prick, I rolled my hips upward and thrust my dick up, deep in her hungry pussy. I didn't have much leverage in this position, so I grasped the cheeks of her ass in both hands, accentuating her sliding motion and increasing the pressure of her cunt coming down on my cock shaft time and time again.

Then she shifted her position. She leaned her weight on her arms and drew her knees up under her. Leaning forward above me, she tilted her body forward to lift her cunt to the end of my pecker and let it slide down again. The new, different angle and the weight of her body drove my straining cock into her all the way up to the balls. The head of my cock bumped against the bottom of her pussy sheath, and she tightened her cunt on me with unbelievable pressure as she lifted her hips on the up stroke. Forward and up, back and down, she slid that slippery cunt on my stiff prick, over and over and over again, thumping the bottom of her cunt on the swollen head of my cock as she came down, crushing it with her marvelous cunt muscles as she drew her snatch up the length of my shaft.

Her juices were flowing copiously again, and the fluid leaking out of her was whipped into foam round the base of my peter by the friction of her tight coozie. My balls were wet with come and the fresh flowing juice of her pussy. Again I was lifting her body with my hands under her rounded tail, sliding her up and down the length of my prick and kneading the globes of her bottom with all ten fingers. I spread her smooth, firm cheeks apart and ran my fingers round and over her tight little ass hole. That really excited her, and she increased the speed of her rise and fall, and tightened the grip of her pussy on my cock even more.

I could feel the tension building up inside her, and her moans and cries were rising in pitch and volume. I was getting hotter too, and my cock began to swell. But when she felt me swelling inside her, she slowed the tempo of her motion and relaxed the grip of her cunt muscles on my throbbing rod. Then she sat straight upright, with my cock jammed all the way up in her and the lips of her cunt scraping against my coarse pubic hair. She began a rhythmic rocking motion. Her upper body stayed in position, but she thrust her hips forward and back so that her pussy scraped over my pubic mound and my cock angled back and forth in her.

The changing angle of my cock inside the sweet juicy flesh of her slithery pussy, and the variations in the pressure of her clutching cunt on my cock as she bent my aching rod back and forth in her with every thrust of her pelvis, was a new sensation, and one that I had never experienced before. She slid her slot slowly along the top of my pubic bone, bending my cock nearly double and clutching it tight with her cunt muscles. The angle of my spear in her on the backstroke rubbed her clit all along the length of my pecker, and the forward thrust drew my balls up tight against her ass. She began to pulsate and tremble so that she couldn't maintain the steady thrust of her cunt.

Changing her motion and her body position again, she began to lift her body up and down in a squatting and lifting motion, like deep knee bends, so that my dick slid straight up her cunt. She slid her slippery pussy up to the end, where the ring of her cunt muscles gripped my cock hard, just under the flange of the head, and squeezed it tight. Then she eased her snatch down and down my purpled shaft, slowly gobbling my pecker deeper into the dark lipped mouth of her flowing cooze. The muscles ringing the opening of her cunt clutched my dick in a grip like a pair of velvet pliers, and she rode her snatch up to the top of my rod again. She slid her slot quickly up to the top of my dick, gripped the head with her cunt and slipped herself slowly down to the base of my rod again.

Slowly, very slowly, she increased the speed of her squat and lift, and of her gash riding up and down my eager cock, until she was almost literally jumping up and down the length of my prick. Her body bounced vertically, hard and fast. Now I was able to watch as my cock jabbed into her hot pink meat again and again. The dark edges of her inner pussy lips slithered up and down the shaft of my dick. The contrast of the dark fringes against the pink flesh of her gash drove me wild. I was bucking like a mule now, slamming my crotch against her when she jammed her pussy down on me, and plunging my ramping dick up into her steaming cunt.

The friction and pressure of her hot slippery flesh clutching and grinding my cock, and the repeated thumping of the very mouth of her womb against the super sensitive head of my dick, was sending wave after wave of electric ecstasy through my whole body.

Her inner heat was mounting as well. It sluiced through her body, and she cried out as she slammed herself down on me in one tremendous thrust, just as I exploded inside her in a heavy stream of white fire.

"Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!" she shrieked. "Ooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh!" Her scream rose so high that I think it was above the range of human hearing. "God!" she screamed. "OH GOD! I'm coming. Coming again!"

Her body was shaken by violent convulsions, and her hair flew about her head in a golden storm. I was bellowing in the intensity of my own orgasm as I poured jet after jet of flaming seed into her.

Finally her intensity began to subside. She collapsed and fell forward onto my chest. She moaned and mewed, "Ohhhhhh. Ahhhhhhhh."

I felt my member shrinking inside her until finally it slipped out of her flooded pussy. She lay on me shivering and shaking. I wrapped my arms around her and rolled her off beside me. She snuggled close into me as I kissed her face and hair and stroked her belly and her breasts.

"Well," she whispered, "now I've been fucked. Thank you, Charley." In a few seconds she was asleep.

12