One Plus One Equals Three

Story Info
A stranger adds spice to an already horny night out.
816 words
3.48
35.5k
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

OK, so the night starts off with us going out for a few drinks, your looking well hot in your black shirt and I'm horny as hell in my skirt and kinky boots. No-one knows us so we're all over each other when this hugely confident girl comes over and insists that she fancies us both and would like to get right in the middle of what's going on. Well we're both astounded by her confidence and have always fancied trying this kind of threesome and with a few drinks we agree and all get a taxi back to my place...

Her name is Rebecca, 27, voluptuous, dark, Italian looking, with confidence like that she says she's in sales of course. She says she knew we were kinky from the way we were acting in the bar, she was drawn by your dimples and fascinated by my breasts. You can't believe your luck when she starts kissing me right there in the taxi in front of you - you have to tell the driver to keep his eyes on the road or we'll crash!! Then her hand slides under my skirt and up my thigh, you know I don't have any knickers on and maybe she has guessed - as she finds my smooth, hot, wet honeypot, "mmmm, yes definitely kinky", she breathes the words rather than speaks them. She whispers in my ear just loud enough for you to hear, but not the driver that she can hardly wait to taste me. She takes her hand out from under my skirt and looks you right in the eyes as she licks my honey from the full length of her finger. Your hard on is very apparent under the thin fabric of your trousers, in fact I think it's trying it's hardest to get out, your feeling jealous that she's touching me, that you're not touching either of us and majorly turned on because you're being allowed to watch and you know you'll get to join in soon. Just then we arrive at the house and pile out of the taxi leaving the driver bemused and horny!

We head into the house, straight to the bed. I feel your hands on me, her hands on me, my clothes are coming off really fast - I'm always the first to end up naked so I am, but soon we all are. Her touch is lighter than yours, it's horny the way I can feel the difference between the masculine and feminine details. Even though you are smooth and shaved her mouth is softer than yours when she kisses me, but her tongue probes me just as roughly, I prefer your kisses but I like hers too in a way it's the difference that makes it such a turn on. Her hands are on my bum pulling my groin toward hers, rubbing our pussies together the juices mingling, you're behind me, your hands coming round to caress my breasts and hers, I feel your cock hard and wet against my back.

You two think you are in charge, but you're not as I orchestrate the next move. I tie her hands behind her back and push her back onto the bed so she is lying with her legs open, her dark nipples very erect and the dark triangle between her legs glistens with her come. I reach for my vibrator, I use the vibrator to stimulate her clitoris while I finger both her holes in the way that I like - she's squirming, arching back and moaning so I guess I'm doing something right. She's really wet so I slide the vibrator inside her and lower my head to lick her clitoris, it tastes like kissing you after you've gone down on me... You come behind me and slide your cock into my honey pot, you let out a soft groan of pleasure as you enter me and I suck her clit in response to the sensation in my own groin, I can feel the fluttering of her orgasm on my face. She wriggles down so that her face is between my legs so she can lick me while you fuck me. Your cock is thrusting in and out of me in strong deep movements, your fingering my bum and Rebecca is licking me, you feel the heat of her breath every time your balls hit off her chin and then I'm coming in the most phenomenal way - both of you can feel it as it overcomes me and then you come violently inside me, your juices are running out of me onto her face and she's greedily lapping it up. The 3 of us collapse in a tangle of arms and legs and sex juices, all very satisfied, but knowing the night is not yet over, there is plenty more for us to experiment with....