No More European Beaches

Story Info
Hot America boy visits a beach in Europe.
3.5k words
4.2
21.2k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are 18 years old or older.

*****

Andrew was a healthy American college student on summer break. He and several friends had planned and saved for this three week European trip.

While the other friends decided to do some typical tourist stuff that day, Andrew decided to spend the day on a clothing optional beach. He had always been curious as to what kinds of people went to them. He being super shy and conservative was there only to observe. He would never, ever participate in any kind of behavior like that.

He had been there a couple of hours grabbin sun and sights. He saw many women of all kinds going topless. Some were attractive and some were, well not. There were only a few that were completely nude.

Between the sun and all the people watching Andrew felt a short nap was in his future. He rolled over onto his stomach and was out in a flash.

He felt a tickling feeling on his back, probably a fly he assumed. He then felt something moving around his feet. He started to wake up slowly recognizing he couldn't move his arms. This immediately shook him totally awake. He tried looking back at his arms, they were on his back and unresponsive. He then tried to roll over but without the use of his hands and arms he couldn't.

Andrew turned his head to see a woman sitting next to him. "Excuse miss, can you help me? Something has my arms entangled,"

The very overweight woman laughed and said in an slight accent he couldn't make out, "Entangled, how fucking cute is that? Darling you're not 'entangled', you're tied up and confined."

"Excuse me, what are you talking about and why am I 'confined'?" Andrew asked.

"Sweetheart", another female voice rang out from behind him,"Never fall asleep on an European beach. You never know what might happen."

Then another woman said, "Especially if you're a cute American boy."

Andrew spoke again, "I'm sorry I don't understand what's happening here. Can someone please remove whatever is binding my arms. I'm about done with this practical joke. SOMEBODY UNTIE ME NOW!"

Emily, the very large girl he had spoken to first answered him, "Oh you stupid, stupid boy. You are ours now. We found you asleep, liked what we found and decided to keep you."

"This has to be some kind of sick joke, right?" Andrew asked.

"Nope," the voice from behind him rang out as she approached his other side. "You're our new plaything and were going to amuse ourselves till we get bored with you."

"Ok this isn't funny anymore. Either let me go or I'm calling for the cops," Andrew bluntly stated.

As he heard movement to his side he turned to be met with a pair of fat hands stuffing a ball in his mouth. After it was securely in his mouth he heard a snap from behind his head. He realized they had ball gagged him so he couldn't yell for help.

Someone then slapped him hard on the ass and they all laughed.

The next thing he knew he felt a person grabbing onto each of his arms, lifting and turning him over and sitting him up. He now saw three extremely obese women in tiny bikinis. Their rolls of fat hung over————-everywhere. Some of their bikinis were trapped inside their folds of skin.

He had no prejudices against overweight people, he had just never had any attraction to that body style. Being an extremely andsome well endowed young college boy he was always being sought after by beautiful girls.

After being set up he could see why it had been so hard to move anything. His feet had ankle bands on them. These separated and constricted his leg movements. He tried to ask about them but it just came out as mumbling. He tried twisting to get out of the binds he was in but nothing helped.

All three girls snickered agreeing that they had indeed captured quite a handsome specimen.

Emily said, "Oh my yes, we're going to have great fun with this one."

What was she saying? Had they done this before? What could they possibly do to him here on a public beach? All kinds of questions were zooming in and through his head.

As all these thoughts were wizzing in his mind he felt the ball being pulled out of his mouth. Oh what a relief he thought, only to be surprised by having his hair grabbed and his head pulled back. Some kind of pill was dropped into his mouth followed by a mouthful of beer. He swallowed before he realized what was happening. The ball was replaced and it all happened seemingly instantaneously.

Andrew kept trying to ask what pill they had given him but of course with the ball gag in it was incomprehensible.

"Well ladies what should we do until the medicine kicks in, any ideas?" Emily asked.

"We could get him dressed for his afternoon activities, maybe," Jules, one of three girls suggested.

Isabel jumped in with, "That's a great idea. We need to find out what all were working with."

Andrew was totally confused. He couldn't make heads or tails of what was happening.

All three large girls formed a circle around Andrew so that he was barely visible to the people nearest them on the beach. Emily dug in her beach bag and retrieved a small pair of scissors.

Andrew's eyes widened with fear, having no idea of who these women were or what their intentions were.

"Oh look at the terror in his eyes," Isabel said laughing. "Honey, we're not going to hurt you, we just want to play with you. Like on Christmas morning when you get a present you've been wanting for a long time. You just want to play with it all day long."

While Isabel was educating him, Emily took the scissors and began cutting up the side of Andrew's board trunks. He started squirming to get away from her and the scissors. Emily said, "Moving around like that is about the dumbest thing you could do right now. I have a sharp metal instrument centimeters from your skin. Unless you like the sight of blood, I'd stop wiggling around if I were you."

Andrew thought about what she'd said and decided to try and not make things worse than they already were. She continued cutting up the side seam all the way up and through the waistband. She then handed the scissors over to Jules on his other side. She repeated the process on her side.

"Now let's see our Christmas present," Emily laughed as she pulled down on the leg bottoms. The shorts slowly revealed Andrew's navel, then his brownish blond pubic hair and finally as the shorts came completely off, his large endowment and smooth balls.

"Oh girls, looks like we hit the jackpot here," Isabel surmised. "And it's hoodless! Look at the pink exposed head, isn't that the cutest thing. It's out there for all to see without pulling all that extra skin back off of it. Guess that's proof he's a real American!"

"What a treat, I get so tired of looking at foreskins," Jules added.

Andrew sat there petrified someone was going to walk by and see him sitting there totally naked. He couldn't close his legs because of the ankle restraints so his privates were on display. He was trying to scream but nothing came out but jumbled mumbles.

"It's definitely a pretty one," Jules said as she reached down and rubbed the head. "And it's got that velvety feel too, try it."

Both other girls stuck their fat fingers down to grab a feel of Andrew's penis. He was losing his mind. Here on public beach he sat naked with three large women feeling him up. His penis started to respond, regardless of how much he fought the urge.

"Oh stop ladies," Emily said. "We don't want him too excited to fit into his new beach wear now do we!"

They all removed their stubby hands from his lap and his penis slowly subsided. Thank goodness for that he thought. And where was his 'new beach wear' they spoke of. Please, please let him put it on and cover himself.

"Girls I could look at that beautiful piece of man meat all day long. It's so clean and sleek. It just screams 'look at me'." Emily laughed.

Isabel reached into the beach bag and retrieved a reddish piece of cloth. Andrew thought, great, finally some clothing to cover my nakedness. She held it up to show him what it was. It turned out to be a tiny red mesh g-string.

Andrew thought he might as well be naked as to wear just that thing, there must be something to wear overtop of it.

"Ok cutie we're going to put this sexy g-string on you," Jules said. She untied both sides of the string waist, placed the pouch over his penis and balls, slipped the rear string under his butt cheek and up his crack. After Isabel tied both sides Andrew was now wearing the little mesh g-string.

Jules said, "Wow what a sharp dresser you are handsome!"

The girls all chuckled and gave Andrew the once over. "So are you more comfy now that you're dressed again?" Jules asked.

He was only able to shake his head no since answering with the gag in only came out mumbled. He tried his best to make the sounds of 'nnnnnaaaahhh'.

"Are you trying to say you don't like your new clothes?" Emily asked.

Andrew shook his head vigorously, yes yes yes! His head moving up and down.

"Ok girls he doesn't like his clothes, I guess we'll just have to strip them back off and he can stay totally naked,"she said.

Andrew started rocking his body to stop them from removing his one tiny piece of clothing.

"From your reaction I assume you'd like to keep your g-string then?" Emily asked.

Again he shook his head up and down in a yes motion.

The three women decided it was time for some fun. One got back into the beach bag and pulled out a collar and lead. They attached the collar around Andrew's neck as he sat there in moderate shock.

"Ok let's get going," Emily said as the women stood up. Andrews eyes widened with wonder. Were they leaving him there like that? Would they return? Who was going where?

His questions were quickly answered. Two of them, one on each side, lifted him up to a standing position. Oh my god, he thought, I'm standing on a public beach with my hands tied behind my back, a ball gag in my mouth, ankle bands on my feet and in a tiny mesh g-string. Oh yeah and a dog collar around my neck with a lead attached. There were so many things wrong with this scenario he could hardly remember them all. He felt as if he were in a nightmare.

One of the women dusted the sand from his butt cheeks and legs commenting, "Woah talk about a bubble butt, look at this thing," she laughed.

They started walking down the beach pulling Andrew by the lead. He could only take tiny steps due to the ankle restraints. With each step his junk juggled in the tiny g-string pouch. Looking down he could see bits and pieces of his penis through the mesh material. He also knew his ass had no cover at all, a string between his cheeks was all that was back there.

How were they getting away with this on a public beach he wondered. Leading a nearly naked man, in obvious bondage type equipment, down the beach. A terrifying thought entered his head at that moment. This was a clothing optional beach in Europe. Their laws and restrictions were completely bizarre compared to back home.

The reactions from people on the beach varied from nonchalant to laughter. The three women saw another group of women they obviously knew and walked over to them.

"Nice girls, what do we have here,?" asked one of the women in the group as she reached up and grabbed hold of his penis.

Andrew jumped as much as was possible with his restraints.

"Don't worry cutie, I'm not going to hurt you. I just want to examine the merchandise a bit," the stranger said. She continued, "Looks like ya got a healthy one here ladies, it's got some heft to it. And from what I can see through the mesh it's pretty and pink," This drew laughter from all the women gathered.

Laughing Emily said, "We found him asleep on the beach and well, finders keepers," laughing even more. "Yes he's healthy alright and I think he'll get even healthier when the viagra kicks in."

Andrew froze, that was the pill they shoved down his throat. No! That wasn't going to happen. He was not going to get aroused with these women. They weren't his type. He was not attracted to any of them, therefore he wouldn't get erect, viagra or no viagra.

The woman holding his penis gave it a good squeeze, let go and cupped his balls saying, "mmmmmmm smooth, I like that."

His penis did tingle somewhat after her touch.

Emily spoke up and said, "Oh yes girls I forgot to tell you he's circumcised! He's got the nicest pink head just out there on its own."

The other women in the new group responded, "You're kidding us, right?"

"No ma'am, I'm serious, see for yourself," Emily said.

Andrew couldn't believe what he just heard. Emily told the stranger that had fondled him to take a look at his cut penis.

No sooner than Emily had finished her sentence the stranger reached inside Andrews g-string and pulled his penis free from the pouch exposing it to all the women there.

"Damn that's about the prettiest cock I've ever seen. Look at the exposed head all out in the open!" she expressed. "Well while I'm here I might as well check out the rest of him." And with that she reached up and pulled the g-string down to his knees.

Andrew now stood there totally naked in front of this group of women, and anyone else on the beach in viewing range.

They all concluded that his balls were indeed on the same level as his penis.

"Yep you got a winner here girl," the woman with her hand still on his g-string said. "Girls I have a question,"she continued. "I wonder if his ass hole is as pink as his cock head?"

Emily stepped in and said,"Let's find out." With that said she jerked on the lead to turn him around to face her and at the same time she pushed his shoulders straight down, bending him over.

His ass cheeks were spread wide apart, almost painfully, and he felt the tip of a finger rub against his tender hole.

"Just need to wipe away the sand so we can all get a good look here," she said. "Oh yes, I was right it's as pink as my pussy," this brought loud laughter from them all.

Andrew was beyond humiliation. Bent over on a public beach with a group of women examining his private ass hole.

Finally Emily stood him back up. He was waiting for someone to pull the g-string back up to cover his privates. When he looked down he couldn't believe it, he had a semi erection. He couldn't understand why, none of this was a turn on to him. Then he remembered the viagra they had forced down him.

"Seems someone is getting a bit aroused, he must like all this attention," Emily barked. But we've still got a ways to go so please help him with his g-string ladies if you would.

Andrew felt many many hands all over his body while his g-string was being pulled back up. By the time it was back in place his penis was at least half to three quarters hard. It was pulling the pouch straight out. It was obvious he was getting erect.

Emily then pulled on the lead and further down the beach they traveled. Now he was drawing all kinds of attention as they walked. The tiny g-string barely covering his ever growing penis. He heard wolf whistles and taunts of 'hey big boy what ya got there a banana'? a man yelled out 'what the hell buddy, you trying to show us up'.

As they walked they passed a cute girl about his age who was just staring at his crotch. Emily stopped her and said, "It's a nice one isn't it?" Embarrassingly shy the girl shook her head yes. Emily then asked her, "Would you like to touch it?" Again very shyly shook her head yes. "Go ahead, he likes it when people feel it," she said.

Then Emily took her hand and guided it to Andrews penis, wrapping the girl's fingers around its girth. The young girl jerked her hand back but then reached out to touch it again.

With this and the viagra Andrews penis was rock hard and throbbing with each beat of his heart.

"Looks like he's enjoying that," Emily said. The young girl just smiled, her fingers still wraparound his penis through his g-string.

"Oh no, look he's starting to leak out of the tip of his penis," Emily said. "Now we can't have him getting that 'stuff' all over his nice little g-string. And with that she reached down, lifted the girl's hand off Andrews penis and untied the two sides of the g-string.

His rock hard penis pushed it away from his body and the tiny piece of cloth, Andrews last bit of coverage, floated down his legs and landed on the sand. He now stood completely naked with a raging erection on a public beach.

The young girl's smile widened when she saw the magnificent man meat next to her.

Emily came up with, "Oops, guess we better rush back back to our towels to get him something to cover up with, bye now."

Emily turned him around and started walking back the way they came. He was now going to have to walk back by those same folks naked and erect. His rock hard erection bobbing and swinging. He couldn't bring himself to look anywhere but straight ahead and down the beach.

Suddenly he felt a wet finger at his backdoor. It was massaging his hole. It felt strange but somehow, in the middle of all this, it still felt good. He felt more and more pressure on his hole until suddenly the finger popped inside him. He felt pain and pleasure all at once. It was one of the strangest sensations he had ever experienced.

They approached the group of women they had stopped at on the way down. Emily stopped and said, "Ladies this is what it looks like at its hardest. I thought you would

want to see it for yourselves."

While all this was happening Emily now had two fingers up his hole massaging his prostate. The women noticed the flow of man juice coming from his slit.

Andrew started to softly moan and Emily picked up the pace with her fingers. She turned him a bit to the side so his back was to the ocean and everyone on the beach could see him. She jammed another finger up his ass hole.and he gave a massive moan.

Andrews body started to convulse, his hips thrusting forward and he began spewing streams of hot thick boy butter. He just kept shooting and shooting until he collapsed.

It was such a powerful orgasm. He didn't even notice the women had left and they had taken the collar, the ankle bands and cut the ties holding his wrists behind him. He was no longer a captive. He stood up realizing he could use his arms and legs again. A huge sense of relief and freedom washed across him.

Standing there with his new freedom he realized the fact that he had just had a public orgasm and spewed his cum for everyone near him. He started running toward where he thought his towel and other belongings should be. As he was moving something felt strange. He looked down to discover his penis was still rock hard. Immediately the TV commercial stating, 'if your erection lasts longer than four hours please

seek medical attention', came to mind. What a bizarre thing to pop into his brain at this time, he thought.

He arrived back at the area he had set up his towel to discover, nothing! Everything he had brought with him to the beach was gone. No towel, no shoes, no beach bag———-nothing! He saw a small rock with something under it. Under the rock was a note. It read, "Hi cutie American boy. We have all your stuff with us. If you want it back you need to search the beach to find us. We and everyone else on the beach will be watching." It was signed, your three chubby girlfriends.

There he stood, naked, hard, totally exposed with nothing to cover himself on a busy public beach. What the fuck was he to do?