One Room Left.... Ch. 01

Story Info
Taken in the Dark.
2.2k words
4.35
22.5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The place seemed so inviting, the open hearth and glorious red drapes, hardly your average pub. But so welcome after she had managed to miss the last rural service back to town. The light meal he had prepared for her was just delicious. Seared salmon so beautifully prepared, and so kind of him, as the kitchen was already long closed for the night.

He had said there was a room left available, and hoped she didn't mind the gothic style is was furnished in, had said it was a little unusual. But she was so glad to see the end of a trying day a broom cupboard would have done, so she thanked him and said yes it would be fine.

She was still curled up on a deep fireside chair after the pub had closed, and she smiled lightly at him as he brought out two Irish coffees and sank into the chair next to hers, and they chatted and drank, and she could feel herself drifting, the warmth from the fire making her sleepy, she hadn't realised how tired she was.

He leaned forward and said softly that he would show her to her room, when she rose she swayed a little, and he let her lean against him and guided her out of the bar, up the stairs and along the corridor.

He was right about the gothic she thought, taking in the dark shape of the four poster, the drapes, the huge stained glass window as she unsteadily made her way to the middle of the room. She turned and smiled, thanked him for the lovely room and that she couldn't wait to see it in daylight, and bade him goodnight. As she sat on the end of the bed she thought she caught something, sounded like oh you will my dear, but it didn't register. So sleepy was she that she just crawled up to the great fluffy pillows and was gone.

What the.....she woke slowly, reality creeping back into the darkened room. But why? She felt suddenly so cold, tried to turn to get under cover but could not move. Panic then, becoming aware of tightness wrapping her wrists, her arms pulled together above her head, and her ankles strapped, her legs splayed wide. She struggled for what seemed like an eternity, and sobbed as the bindings tightened, despair then making her sag into her bonds, resignation at her state. And the true meaning of the gothic features of this place dawning on her.

In the darkness, she heard nothing, but jolted at the lightest of touches between the lips of her sex, the intrusion, becoming aware of the touch of a finger tracing its way around the inside of her slit, sliding around her clit. And yes, she felt how wet she was. Silence broken by the drawing back of heavy drapes, moonlight playing on the stained glass, colour dimly illuminating the scene, the shadowy figure of the man who...how long ago had led her to the room?

Panic renewed then, with the realisation of her nakedness, her bondage state, and the creeping understanding of how she must have come to this...was it in the food, the coffee, both? Some heavy sedative maybe? She did not know, but all this had been done without her feeling any of it. As the moonlight permeated the gloom she raised her head and followed the path of her arms to the wrist, taking in the sight of leather bindings holding her wrists so tightly together, and followed the path of the rope from there up into the folds of the drapes, knotted through a large glinting ring high above and behind her head.

She became aware that although she was pulled up by her arms she was also propped up on large cushions behind her shoulders, and could look down the length of her body, and the sight thrilled her and terrified her. With her arms pulled up tight her breasts were taut and high on her chest, the nipples standing proud of the puckered skin surrounding them. She saw how the moonlight made her body glow, and as her eyes traveled on down, a strangled scream in her throat at the sight of her wide open sex and spreadeagled legs, ankles bound tightly and pulled apart at an almost hideous angle, the ropes holding them tied to the corner posts.

Her eyes scanned across the bottom of the bed and she could see him standing there, knew he was taking in the sight of her offered there, and she could almost feel the pride he had in his handiwork. She heard his words then, gentle yet commanding, telling her how beautiful she was, how much he wanted her, that he would not hurt her, only take her to exhilarating heights of passion. And the panic began to subside a little. His voice mesmerised her, telling her how he wanted to possess her, that he would take her places she could never have imagined, how he hoped she would give herself freely and completely to his will.

And then there he was, his face now so close to hers, his hands brushing her face, looking intently into her eyes. She felt pressure on her lips and he told her quietly to open her mouth, slid a ball between her teeth, reaching around and buckling it behind her head. He kissed each of her eyelids in turn and brought the blindfold across her eyes and took away her sight, caressed her earlobes and plugged each ear. Her breath tore through her and her heart pounded then at the loss of most of her senses, and she was desperate to know that he was still there with her, but her skin could not sense him, only feel itself creep with cold, lust and pure terror at what was unfolding.

She felt the stinging cold around her nipples first, so cold it burned into her breasts, deep within her. Ice held motionless over hardening nipples, numbness radiating from them. Snap, first the left and then the right nipple gripped by the jaws of the clamps he tightened on them, searing heat replacing the cold ache, boring deep into her, felt his teeth bite the skin around the clamps, nipping and tugging at her flesh, her skin hot, blood rushing to the surface. No idea what caused the new sensation of pain on her flesh, little jaws bit at her breast flesh, and she recoiled as so many bit her, lost count of there number.

Hands smoothing across her stomach now, muscles tensing under the flat of his hands, feeling the heat in them as they stroked the stretched flesh of her thighs, accidentally brushing her labia and moving on, caressing, kneading her legs, her feet. And the chilling cold then on her pussy, ice sliding, melting and mixing with her own wetness as he pushed first one and then another piece of ice inside her, her whole cunt clutching with the cold. She felt him then, lifting her, felt another cushion pushed under her to raise her hips, display her so crudely, she could picture it in her mind and it drove her wild. He slid a dildo into her, watched as her flooded cunt took all greedily inside her, pulling it almost out of her to feel the muscles grasp at the tip trying to draw it inside again, and pushed it back in less gently, hearing her sharp intake of breath as each time he thrust it deep into her it hit her cervix, withdrawing it completely before she went over the edge.

Ice melting with the heat from her pussy, little rivulets of cool liquid running down her slit, the sensation mingling with another, alien touch, one she didn't recognise. Long filaments of what...leather? She held her breath then as the long tendrils brushed her lips, disappeared but returning a less soft touch, again gone but brought back to her sex with more force, stinging everywhere they touched, again and again they rained down on her now swollen reddened lips and her opened cunt, stinging all the more as they were wetted by her juice. Each time her clit was hit she thought she would die, and she bucked with every sting.

He wanted all her senses to know how beautiful she was now, and removing the plugs from her ears she heard him call her his. Taking the blindfold from her eyes she saw the loving smile on his face. Unbuckling the gag and easing it from her mouth she felt his lips pressed hard against hers, felt his passion for her. She saw the flail in his hand, transfixed by it as he brought it flicking under her chin. With a sweep he led her gaze down to her body, and her eyes opened wide at the sight of her nipples deep red and aching, the skin around them bitten and red from the pegs gnawing the soft flesh, her breathing so hard that every adornment on her chest rose and fell alarmingly.

Eyes now becoming aware of her pussy bald and swollen and fiery red, her head spun and she let out a low moan, for not only had time to undress her, arrange her bindings and tie her securely to his bed, but had shaved her pussy smooth. And this act alone made her skin flush, and the lust held within her boil uncontrollably. She cried out in her torment begging for release, body flexing alarmingly against the restraints that held her, the only way he new to get her focused again was to use the flail to concentrate her mind. Wet, stinging leather against her inner thighs, across her belly and the upsweep of her arms made her almost growl at him, and as he lessened the severity of the blows she seemed to keen with them, and in that moment he knew he had her, she was truly his.

He laid the flail aside and ran his hands up to her breasts and began to remove the biting pegs from her flesh, and for every one he took away he replaced it with a lick from his tongue. Unclamping each nipple she cried out as the blood rushed back and he sucked each one hard, his teeth grazing the skin around them, and she looked down at them in awe, they had never been so huge, so deep fiery red. She was sobbing unashamedly now, crying out to him, pleading for him to help her cum, and desperate as he was to see just how much she could take of his exquisite torment he knew her release could not destroy the bond forged that night.

She looked so small and vulnerable now that he reached up and untied the rope that held her arms aloft, letting them fall across her chest, and down to her ankles, first one and then the other, massaging the feeling back into them. She curled up in the middle of the bed hugging herself, the heat from her skin almost more than she could bear, he crawled up the bed behind her and pulled her into him enfolding her in his arms, she suddenly realised he was naked, and feeling his hardness for the first time as his cock pushed against the small of her back.

Craning her head to look at him she asked him so sweetly to fuck her his heart melted, couldn't resist her, and she felt him slide the head of his cock down into the moisture running between those oh so smooth lips and slipped her hand down to guide him into her and play with her battered clit. He knew he had her body and soul, and to seal it he slid out of her hot wetness and ran his cockhead back to her little tight rosebud and eased just the tip into her ass. He felt her go limp trying to relax herself for the coming intrusion and he pushed gently at first, letting her muscles get used to having him there, listening for her breathing , and as it became more ragged he gave one long push and buried himself deep in her bowels, and began to pound into her, forcing her to body up the bed.

She let out a guttural scream and bucked and twitched on the end of his cock, cumming loud and long, so feral now he could not hold back himself, buried his cock so deep in her ass he came ferociously, grasping her shoulders forcing her down onto him. Neither of them knew how long her orgasm would take to subside, but even long after he lay away from her he could feel the intense spasm from her cunt, did not want to pull out of her, but knew she would feel the cold soon and wanted to let her rest for a while. Gently he eased away from her and off the bed, finding the cover he had removed earlier in the night and laid it lightly over here still twitching form. Kissing her lightly he left her to rest.

This time she was sure she had heard his parting words, and yes he would help her explore the room in daylight, and then she faded into sleep, a thin smile dancing across her lips.