One Sunny Afternoon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I move my finger in and out and use my tongue to keep him hot and wet, I am sure he is about to cum, when he whips round and picks me up – my back slamming onto my desk. The pain is pleasurable and I can feel my legs being thrown up and his hot tongue plunge into my waiting hole. It has been so long but the feeling is so familiar that I begin to relax and open up. He works my hole better than I worked his – how is that possible? Whatever the case – he is definitely taking me higher. I feel his thick fingers slide into my tight hole and my back arches at the initial pain, followed swiftly by the intense pleasure. I am ready and I want it, and it isn't long before my prayers are answered. I feel my ass is slick and ready and then there is the head and it is pushing inside me. I push back and there is that moment when you are first entered and your whole body comes to life as you feel your insides contract and relax.

That fucking huge dick – feels so good in my ass as he slowly pushes deeper inside of me until he reaches the spot and I can help but yell out in absolute pleasure! As he goes further and deeper - all I can think is give me more.

'Fuck me'I say.'Fuck me hard!'

He begins to thrust harder and harder inside of me and I feel transported. It is the most intense feeling in the world and I want it! Now that he has me where he wants me – he better give it to me the way I want it. As if reading my mind, he picks up the pace and I can feel the throb of his cock as he begins to thrust harder and faster. YES...YES...YES – is exactly what I am thinking. Every time he thrusts in I start to squeeze my ass muscles and I can see the pleasure on his face as he feels the tightness of me around his dick. On and on, harder and faster our bodies begin to move as one and the pleasure from him is burning into me.

He reaches down between my legs and begins to stroke my dick as he pounds my ass. I reach over my head and grab the end of my desk as he strokes me faster and pumps me harder. I can feel myself begin to rise as the intensity increases. On and on, he is sweating and I am in heaven. I could definitely get used to these lunches, and then the feeling is there right there, I am going to cum and looking at his face so is he. I push him on begging him to fuck me harder and yes here it is. I cum as if it is the first time, hot spurts shoot into the air as I scream out. At that very moment he comes and I feel and see the hot spurts shoot from the end of his dick right across my stomach and my chest landing on my neck. We both cum ferociously, until spent I feel him collapse on top of me. Out of breath I wrap my arms across his strong shoulders, we lay like this for what seems and eternity, but is only a few minutes.

Finally he lifts himself off of me and I can feel the cold air cross my body and I slightly shiver. Once again our bodies come together and I can feel his lips kiss my neck and then whisper in my ear.

'I hope I answered your questions?'

'Yes....I believe I am on track'I say.

As we both begin to pick of the fragments of our cloths, I being to feel a sense of loss and I wonder to myself, will this be our only meet – or will we meet again – one sunny afternoon?

12