One Two Buckle My Shoe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now let's see," she said, putting just the tip of a finger under his erection to study it. "Yes, quite hard enough now I think," she decided, and raised her hands to her hair.

Steve looked down to see her remove some clips, so that her hair tumbled about her cheeks and shoulders, and then unwind a narrow black velvet ribbon which had also fasten, stretch it tight between her hands like a garotte.

"To make sure you stay hard for me," she explained, grinning up at him. "And in future you do not look att me until I tell you to."

"Sorry Madam!" he said, lifting his eyes to look ahead, and felt her wind the ribbon around his balls and the base of his cock, cross the two ends over to make a knot and begin to pull it tight.

"There, that should make sure you don't come too quickly," she said, when she had his balls so swollen that they felt they might burst, and stood once more, removed her short skirt, rubbing the soft suede against his cheek before tossing it aside.

Then she pressed against him, one leg raiseed to curl as she went up on the tiptoes of the other foot and he was in her more easily than he had entered any woman, slipping smoothly between the soft slick lips of her cunt.

She shuffled her body, made her groin a more comfortable fit against his, then draped her arms around his shoulders and lifted her other leg.

Steve's body buckled a little under her weight, taken by surprise, and she frowned at him, said, "Stiff back and stiff cock, dear. Do not disappoint me."

And as much as this was a challenge to his stupid male pride it was also a duty he had to fulfil, for as she moved up and down on his cock, and asked whose pleasure they had to consider, he replied quite simply, "Yours, Madam. Only yours."

Steve still worked in the shoe shop, but no longer minded it quite so much. He had a new boss now, Madam, and new responsibilities. No longer did he have to fawn over the vain and the obese, Madam would stock nothing to accommodate them; instead it was her friends he served, and the friends of those friends, the shop's clientele even more select than before.

The tiny bell above the door tinkled, and even before it swung shut Steve was on his knees, head bowed, ready to kiss the shiny stilettos when they stopped in front of him.

"Good morning, Ma'am. How may I serve you?"

12