One Week of Slut Pt. 04: Wednesday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NatalieH
NatalieH
1,446 Followers

"Yes...yes! That's right!" I said impatiently, feeling I would die of shame. Liam was shaking his head in disbelief, wondering what kind of slut I was. I would show him what kind numerous times that day. I thought the worst of the humiliation was over at least until the other's came over but far from it.

Liam picked his phone up and called one of his friends;

"Alright Owen, what you up to...?" He began, " ......Cool. But listen, how do you fancy coming around to my Bro's for a little fun first?"

"Well if I tell you my Bro has found me a fit slut to fuck for my birthday....?" He said, smiling slyly at me, "....no, straight up. She's just sucked me off in the lounge I swear!!"

I blanched at this as Liam continued, "No, no wind up come round and she'll suck yours too. She's fuckin' fit mate, come round. I'm gonna phone Ben and ask him too, we'll all shag the arse off her. She's some sort of dumb slut, she does whatever you want! We can fuck her and then check the gig out later."

There were frequent pauses as Owen obviously struggled to believe him. I didn't blame him! Liam however had the easy and humiliating answer to the conundrum, "I'll text you a photo and you can speak to her to prove it; this is straight up. What photo you want? She's here in a dirty nurse outfit!" His speech was high pitched and full of giggles and indicated he still couldn't quite believe it himself. He heard some instructions from Owen and nodded.

He walked over to me and said; "You need to kneel on the floor and open your mouth!" He said this with a wide eyed questioning look. This was the first time he'd given me a direct order and he still had the demeanour of someone who still didn't quite expect me to obey. I looked back and dropped to my knees straight away, my heart thumping; my head giddy from being ordered onto my knees by a 19 year old kid, but turned on so completely and utterly.

As I complied, Liam walked over to me, phone in his hand. With his other hand, he pulled his cock out. It was semi-hard again already despite me sucking him off only half an hour before. The joys of youth I thought, as I simply held my mouth open and allowed him to fill it with cock.

As I felt his cock meat loll against my tongue, I set to work quickly, feeling his shaft thicken and tighten in my mouth. I drew my head back and slid his shaft slowly in and out of my mouth.

Liam leaned back and pulling his phone from somewhere took a photo of me with his dick deep in my mouth.

As I tried to continue sucking, he pulled it out my mouth and turned away from me to send the photo. A few seconds later he asked Owen on the other end of the line if he'd got the photo. His smile and chuckle told me the answer. After another little pause, Liam thrust the phone into my face;

"He wants to speak to you!" he said.

"What? Oh.....er.....OK," I said, taking the phone off Liam. My stomach was doing cartwheels and my head was spinning. I had no idea what to say;

"Er.....hello......?" I said into the phone, my voice crackling and trembling with nerves;

"Errr, hi there. Is this true?" Owen said, his own voice betraying his nerves.

"Is what true?" I said back to him.

"Is it true you've just been....err....sucking off my friend...and is that you in the photo?"

I blushed with embarrassment, "Yes, it's true. It's me and yes, I have just been...sucking your friend."

"Fuck!" Owen said, "And if I come over there now with Ben, you'll do the same for us?" he said expectantly.

I looked up at Nick and Liam who were both in rapt attention at my conversation. Lust was overtaking me again and making my head swim;

"Yes, I'll suck your dicks for you!" I said, now revelling in what I was saying and what I was admitting to a total stranger;

"And we can fuck you too? Why will you let us do all that?" he said, still dubious.

"Well, because I'm a slut. I love sucking cock and of course you can all fuck me. Whatever you want. Now come on over and use me. I'm waiting..." As I said this, I smiled at my boldness. I had no idea where it was coming from but I proudly presented the phone back to Liam who on further enquiry, informed us it was on and my gangbang was going to happen.

WEDNESDAY AFTERNOON/EARLY EVENING

The next hour for me was a little tortuous. I was on edge with anticipation. It was only punctuated by being ordered around a little by Nick, to fetch some snacks and beers and Liam had started getting the hang of it after seeing the casual manner of Nick's dominance of me and my complete acquiescence.

As I returned from the kitchen with a beer each for them both, Liam stared at me and said;

"I haven't had a proper look at you yet, lift your skirt up and show me your cunt!"

I looked across in some surprise at Nick who simply slurped on his beer and grinned, seemingly happy that his kid Brother was getting into the role. I looked at Liam and nervously lifted the hem of my very small skirt over my hips.

"Mmm, Nice!" said Liam, taking another pull on his can. Looking at me again he said, "Open your legs a little!" I did so and he responded to this by prodding his fingers between my legs. I took a deep swig of breath as his fingers found my slit and my wetness. I was aroused but also ashamed at how wet I was. I'd had an hour to think about what was about to happen and latterly, I was having difficulty even walking I was so turned on.

"Looking forward to getting fucked!?" Liam said, "I know I can't wait to get inside you!" he said, starting to revel in his own teasing of me as he pressed a finger into my snatch. I wasn't sure how to answer but I didn't need to do as Nick interjected;

"Fuck her if you want to fuck her. What you waiting for!" he said.

Liam looked across at him and shook his head, "Nah, I'll wait for the others. Be more fun with an audience!" As he said this, he removed his hands from my pussy. He grinned as he caught the disappointment in my face as he was realising quickly what a real slut I was. I was becoming frustrated. I'd sucked both guys off, fetched snacks and drinks and been toyed with, I was longing for a hard fucking. I wouldn't have long to wait as the doorbell chimed to signal my further debasement;

"Answer the door Rosie girl!" Nick boomed, "I expect that'll be some guys who've come around to fuck you!"

I took a deep nervous breath and walked across the lounge to the door. I felt instinctively like I should button my top up at least by one button as it was obscene in its current state, my boobs were just about in place beneath the outfit but I knew this was part of the ordeal. As I nervously swung the door open, I was greeted by two equally nervous looking young men.

The instant the door was open, both guys lowered their gaze to my chest and, seeing my boobs practically tumbling out of my 'dress', they exchanged excited glances. They would of course, also have noticed my skirt being unable to cover my opaque stocking tops. I was quite clearly a slut and a whore and they were excited by the sight and the prospect.

"Err....you must be Ben and Owen.....?" I said uncertainly, looking at both and blushing intently as I did as I felt their young eyes roaming all over my body. Both guys were actually similar in appearance. Both had shaved hair, both average height and unlike Nick and Liam, quite thin and 'weedy' in appearance. The one who turned out to be Ben had a piercing in his nose while both were scruffily dressed in T-shirt and jeans. At first, they both just stood there before one of them said, "I'm Ben and you must be our Nurse. I have something that needs your attention!"

The other guy, Owen, burst into nervous laughter at this and Ben smiled. I was crimson with embarrassment too but smiled at his joke. It broke the tension and allowed me to usher them both in. Nick was just behind me, he had been watching the proceedings with some interest;

"Come in guys. You've met Rosie, our slut for the day I see?" Both guys just nodded at him.

"Rosie, some more beers for our new guests before we get down to business and get you fucked!" Nick boomed, delighted at being able to show me off to 3 guys. I blanched at his words but headed off into the kitchen to do as I was bid, returning a minute later where all the guys were now seated on the sofa and armchairs.

I just stood there for a few minutes as the guys chatted and started to swig their beers. It took only ten minutes before they had finished the first. I thought nervous tension was making them drink faster. I was ordered to get more which I did. As I returned and passed the beers around, Nick took mine off me but set it down on the floor. He took my hand and stood up;

"Right fellas! Think of this as an instruction video!" Nick said, pulling me into the centre of the room and pushing me onto my knees on the floor. The three younger guys supped their beers and sat on the couches surrounding us, fascinated at what was about to happen. Nick was going to enjoy the moment. He moved in front of me and pulled out his cock nonchalantly like some sort of weapon. I looked at it keenly, my lust sharpened intensely by my consciousness of the rapt audience. I knew instinctively that this was hitting one of my life-long fantasies; humiliated in front of an amused and aroused audience.

Nick gripped his cock, walked towards me and motioned as if he was going to feed me his cock. It had happened so often already that week that I instinctively opened my mouth. He stopped though and held the thick head of his cock inches from my mouth;

"Do you want to suck this Rosie? Suck it in front of all our friends?" Nick said as he towered over me, gently slapping my cheeks with his cock, enjoying the sight of my lustful eyes following his cock. I looked at the guys watching us and felt intense lust. I felt no shame, I wanted to show them right then that I was a dirty slut, to make it clear to them all I wanted this so much, I had waited all day for it. I would again fully participate in Nick's humiliation of me;

"Yes please Nick....Sir....please let me suck your dick. Let me show everyone I'm your dirty cock-sucker. I want to suck your cock for you in front of everyone!" I said, feeling my stomach twist in heat and my pussy throb as the guys almost spat they're beer out and said "Fucking hell" and, "what a slut!"

I thought that would be enough for Nick. I could tell from his body that he was impatient to fill my mouth and I was almost salivating at the thought of the anticipated oral invasion. He resisted however, he wanted much more from me in front of the attentive audience;

"And my friends too Rosie? I hope you're going to be a good slut and suck all their cocks too? Why don't you tell the guys that you'll suck them all off as you give them a good view of those big tits?" Nick said smirking.

Even two days ago, this would have felt intensely difficult for me and while I still felt the humiliation, my first feeling was lust. I looked at the guys in turn, stood up off the floor and started to fully unbutton my top. Timing it with my reveal, I looked at them as sexily as I could and delivered my slut speech. I tried to appear matter-of-fact and calm but my voice crackled with nerves and cotton-mouth;

"Have a good look at my tits boys, and as Nick said, I'd love to suck all your cocks in turn. I love sucking cock and I hope Nick will let me show you that by sucking his as you watch. I'm Nick's dirty cock-sucker!" As I finished saying this, I opened my top wide, feeling my tits bounce out of the restrictive costume. I felt proud of my breasts and the wide eyed stares of the young guys testified to the fact that they enjoyed the view. My head was swimming in lust but I did manage to hear comments from the guys along the lines of, "fantastic tits!" and one of them saying, "Fuck me, she is so going to get it hard soon!"

My nipples were rock hard in lust. As I said, I had tried to sound calm and deliberate to them but my voice was crackly and breathless with nerves. I did however put my clammy fingers through my hair and arch my back to give them a completely uninhibited view of my tits as I grappled between my desire to be a complete slut, and my shy reserve (a quality that was being blasted from me throughout this slut week!). I begin to move my hands over my breasts, feeling my nipples harden to the touch as the reality of being topless in front of these three young guys sent my head swimming as I battled against my nervousness and tried to present them with a view of an eager and willing slut.

The sight of their rapt fascination send confidence and lust searing through my veins as I came out of the other side of my nerves and realised that I wanted this badly and I could put my nerves to one side. What had I to be nervous about I thought, all I had to do was to give myself up to these 4 guys and submit to them as their fuck toy. I wanted this and I was going to get it. The more on heat I was, the better, I would give it all up for them.

These thoughts sent electric jolts of heat thorough my pussy. I almost forgot about Nick but not for long. I felt his firm grip on my shoulder as he pulled me to the floor onto my knees. This time he wasted no time, he stuffed his cock into my mouth, making me groan and sign inwardly as I felt the thick head of his cock fill my mouth. As he did this, I heard the 3 observers cheer as if Nick had just scored a goal in a football match.

He gave me a couple of regular thrusts into my mouth, sliding it into my mouth at such an angle so the guys could all see. This wasn't enough for him though and for the next few minutes, he fucked my mouth rhythmically in between asking me some humiliating questions for the guys amusement;

"Is this what you wanted slut!?

"Mmm....yes....thank you!" I said, as Nick pulled his cock out my mouth and rested it on my cheek allowing me a free mouth to answer, a string of spittle running down my chin and his cock shaft.

"Tell the guys how many times you've sucked my cock this week slut!" He said, revelling in recanting his prowess to his younger brother and friends.

"Mmmpfhhh....err....maybe six times Sir?" I said, as he filled my mouth again, this time at an angle so the head of his cock made a lump in my cheek. This time I felt his cock vibrate with the rest of his body as he joined the others in laughing at me. I heard one of the younger guys shout out, "Fuck me, what a tart, she doesn't even remember how many times!" and despite having my mouth filled with dick again, my cheeks blushed crimson.

As I was beginning to enjoy the rhythm of his cock, Nick surprised me again by pulling out suddenly;

"I'm bored of your mouth, should I fuck you, whore?" He said, stroking his hypnotic cock slowly in front of me. I couldn't resist;

"Yes please Sir, fuck me hard. Fuck me in front of everyone." I said, lost in wild eroticism.

"I will, don't worry about that, but tell the guys they can all fuck you whenever they want," he said teasingly. As I was about to, he had a further idea. He unzipped my dressed and slid it off me and tossed it across the floor. He had me sit on the low table in the middle of the guys and lie back. He roughly spread my legs giving the guys a complete view of my soaked pussy;

"Open your slut pussy up and play with that clit in front of these boys as you tell them what you want them to do...." He said.

I looked up to see that the guys had all pulled their own cocks out as they remained seated in their chairs watching me. Nick was standing just to my left and he knelt down and started pinching my nipples as I complied again, reaching between my legs, pulling my soaked pussy lips apart and rubbing my clit.

I felt like I had electrocuted myself as my clit jolted against my finger. I was breathless and I knew I could come quickly with all the pent up tension of the day. Filled with intense lust, I'd forgotten what I was supposed to be doing as I fingered myself keenly in front of 3 19-year old guys who were wanking at the sight. Nick was annoyed however;

"Tell them slut! Don't disobey me. I told you to tell them what you want them to do" he said, pinching and twisting my nipple to emphasise the point;

"Oh fuck, oh fuck....." I said as I pleasured myself. I looked up at the guys again and thought of what to say in my lust addled mind, "I want you all to fuck me hard, use me like a fuck toy. Pound my slutty cunt.....take turns inside me. I want all of your cocks....mmmmm....oh god...."

Nick surprised me then. He slid between my legs, pushed my own sticky fingers aside and replaced them with his tongue. He drew my legs up so the guys could all see deep inside me as he parted my pussy lips to expose my throbbing clit to everyone.

With one hand above my clit and the other with his fingers probing my cunt, he raked his thick tongue over my clit and over my pussy lips. I could feel my pussy juices falling out of me as my juices coated his face;

"I hope you're watching fellas. This is how you eat a cunt!" he said, as he moved both his lips over my clit and starting kissing my pussy, his tongue circling my engorged clit. I looked at him bobbing between my legs and now I looked lustily at the 3 guys, all of whom had hold of their own handfuls of thick cock that would soon find their way inside me.

Nick disappointed me temporarily. He withdrew his mouth and stood back up, invited me to suck my own juices from his fingers and he thrust them in and out of his mouth. He took hold of my hand and guided it back between my legs as he gripped his own cock and started stroking himself as he joined the others again in watching me willingly humiliate myself by masturbating in front of them all.

I was coming and there was no stopping it now. My stockinged legs were as wide apart as I could get them and my fingers were lathered in my pussy juice as I rubbed my clit frantically only inches from all of the guys.

I let out a roar and threw my head backwards against the table as my pussy erupted against my fingers. The world went fuzzy and hazy as I climaxed and even though I could hear all the guys cheering and laughing, they seemed like they were in a different world as I came.

As was almost customary, Nick left me no time to recover from my come. He walked the one step towards me and turned me over on to all fours on the table. He moved behind me and slapped his heavy cock against my arse.

I knew I was about to be fucked hard in front of the three guys. I didn't even feel my usual humiliation, I just felt totally aroused, I couldn't wait for it to start. I wanted to show them all more of my true nature, wanted them to marvel at how much I loved Nick's cock inside me, even laugh at how easily he controlled me.

Nick wanted that too. He roughly spread my cunt and with some aggression, grabbed hold of his shaft and speared it up me. I was so wet that he was like a hot knife through butter as he plumbed deep inside me straight away. I knew from his motions and his noises that this was going to be a complete rutting fuck. He was going to fuck me hard and demonstrate his complete dominance of me.

My assumption was proved right. With his shaft buried safely in my cunt, he gripped my hips each side and drew his shaft almost all the way back out of me before a sharp pelvic thrust slid it right back inside me.

As he got into rhythm, his thrusts got harder, sharper, more powerful. My boobs were bouncing beneath me in time with his thrusts which were making slapping noises as his stomach and his balls slapped against my bum which rippled against his powerful torso.

"You like that Rosie?" Nick said breathlessly as he moved his hands from my hips to my shoulders.

"Oooh fuck yes, I love it. I love your big dick inside me....mmmmm..." I said, not really knowing what I was saying.

"I know you do, slag. You love my cock inside you. Lost count of how often I've had it inside you this week. Plenty more to come eh Rosie?"

NatalieH
NatalieH
1,446 Followers