One Week of Slut Pt. 04: Wednesday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NatalieH
NatalieH
1,443 Followers

"Ohhh fuck, " I moaned as I struggled to speak as he split my pussy in two, "Yes, fuck me however you want, I fuckin' love it!" I cried.

Nick grunted his pleasure at my lust filled screeching. It seemed to tip him over the edge. I thought he was going to fill my pussy with his spunk. I wanted him to but instead he pulled his rock hard dick out of me and tottered forwards and over me to line his cock up with my face. I leant in quickly to suck it but I wasn't quick enough, with my mouth an inch or two from his cock, I saw a thick jet of spunk arrow towards me as he coated my face again.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck!" Nick said, as he stroked about five sticky ropes of come over my face and in my mouth. I was completely out of control now and drew my fingers over my cheek and forehead to collect the come and suck it into my mouth. Nick towered over me and obligingly filled my mouth with his thick pipe again as I cleaned his cock.

Satisfied, Nick pulled his cock out. I looked up to see the 3 guys all stood up around me, cocks angry and horizontal in their grip, determined looks on all their faces. Nick stepped back;

"I'm off for a shower and a snooze lads. Fuck her brains out! I want to hear the screams from my room!" he said, chuckling. As he set off, he turned to me, "3 19-year olds on heat, you're in for a hard time for the next hour or two Rosie girl!" I looked up at him and smiled. We both knew it to be the case and we both knew I loved the fact. I couldn't wait to be used by these young guys.

As Nick left the room, his cock still hard and swinging majestically. Three other cocks loomed into my view. I was lying on the small lounge table wearing just a pair of black stockings, my legs wide apart, my pussy sore and stretched from Nick's invasion. I wanted to do this right and show all of these guys a good time. I wanted to be the complete willing slut for them and make them feel good. I looked up and smiled at them, draping my hand between my legs;

"Now then, who wants to go first in my pussy?" I said as sexily as I could muster. I looked from guy to guy. They weren't sure;

"I can suck someone at the same time?" I offered helpfully.

Liam took the initiative. He dropped to his knees between my legs and aimed his cock at my hole;

"It's my birthday. I should be first inside!" he said to the other two, He wasted no time as he pushed my hand aside and fed his fat prick into my willing slit. I let out an audible 'mmm' as he filled me satisfyingly and felt the gentle motion of him as he started thrusting slowly inside me. I looked at the other two guys as Liam lay on top of me. I wanted to please them to;

"Someone come here, I want to suck some dick!" I offered as Liam fucked me.

"I want to fuck you too!" Owen replied. Ben nodded in agreement, "Me too!" he said. Essentially, they formed a queue behind Liam waiting for my cunt. I smiled to myself as it dawned on me that two 19-year olds had essentially just refused my offer of sucking their dicks. No matter I thought, I'll take them all in my pussy!

Liam's cock felt huge inside me as he essentially did press-ups over me. I draped my arms around his own muscular biceps and spread my legs wide as he pounded into me. In a rare moment of tenderness that day, he stooped down to me and kissed me, our tongues entwining as he gave me an enthusiastic seeing to.

I responded and let my tongue loose inside his mouth as my pussy was being prised apart by his young cock. I could hear the liquid squelch of our mouths but also of his rod inside me as my pussy coated his cock as I opened my legs wide, drawing him in with my thighs and calves.

He continued to hump me until quite suddenly and almost unexpectedly, he stiffened his back and threw his head back. I pressed his bum into me as he sank his cock into me up to the hilt and I felt his cock empty his come inside me violently.

He groaned softly and remained completely still for about thirty seconds as his balls emptied inside me. As soon as he was done, he withdrew his cock and I felt a dollop of come land on my lower stomach.

"Fuck, sloppy seconds now, lad!" Owen said, "Why didn't you come over her face like Nick!" he complained.

"Fuck off, she's my whore. I'll come wherever I want. You come over her face if you're so worried!" Liam retorted.

"No chance, I'm not missing out on this!" Owen said. As he did this, he repeated exactly what Liam had just done. He dropped to his knees and pressed his cock into me. Perhaps showing his inexperience, he didn't manage to find his way in despite the fact my slit felt as wide as a tunnel right then. I didn't want him embarrassed so I leaned in and grasped his cock and fed it into my own hole.

The process sounded mechanical as both Owen and then Ben fucked me in the same position as the other two watched. I loved it however. Each on their own would have represented a disappointing experience but I was focussing on the sheer thrill of being an obliging whore to three teenage guys.

I loved their expressions, somewhere between overwhelming lust and gratitude as they each had my cunt and deposited their sticky loads inside me. As shameful as it sounds I was only disappointed that there weren't more guys to stick their cocks up me.

As Ben did me last, he popped his cock out of me and I felt the dull internal pain of my well used pussy now full of three loads of young spunk and sore from 4 guys stretching me.

Ben deviated from the others by presenting his still thick cock to my mouth for sucking and as I did I reflected on the fact I was probably tasting three guy's jizz at once on his cock. He surprised me a little more as I'd sucked him by leaning his ball sack on my lips and made me suck his balls which I did keenly as he took the opportunity to pinch my nipples and mash my tits.

The lads had me fetch them more beers and I used their post-coital slumber to leave them to it. I got myself a calming cup of tea and sat in the kitchen with it before heading to the shower. Despite wiping myself off I was still coated in sperm and had it sloshing around inside me.

I stepped into the shower and blasted it on. I always loved the feeling after sex of the jets of hot water skirting across me as I lathered my body up and soothed away the aches of the sex.

My mind spun to what had just happened and my hand inevitably slid between my legs. I reached and teased for my clit again and almost fell against the glass wall of the shower as my clit almost exploded to my touch. I pictured Liam, Owen and Ben all in that queue to fuck me. I pictured me on the table my legs obligingly splayed open as I allowed each of them easy use of my cunt, making the wank fantasies of three young guys come true.

My head dizzied again as I leant against the shower, water cascading between my breasts and my legs and I let out an audible moan as my pussy contracted violently and I came again, the juices of my pussy running down my legs and mingling with the water.

My breath was ragged and I felt such a dirty, out of control whore as I stepped out of the shower. I hadn't meant to do that but I couldn't help myself, I had to come and I did. I mentally shrugged it off. This was my week of slut so anything went but I knew I wouldn't even be able to remember how many orgasms I had had since Sunday.

As I started to towel myself dry, the bathroom door opened and Ben walked in calmly. He eyed me leeringly and even though he had royally fucked me just over an hour before, I still tried to cover myself with the towel. Ben had other ideas though;

"No slut, I don't think so!" he said as he pulled the towel from me and tossed it onto the floor. I looked at him with a snarl but I knew I was also his plaything that afternoon too. What he did next though tested even my willingness;

"I've read about girls like you, " he said abruptly, "Like a bit of humiliation do you?" he said, his face inches from mine. I looked away but he held my chin and turned me to face him. I answered, "Yes....yes I do..." I offered.

"Help me take a piss!" he said abruptly.

My eyes bulged wide, "What? ...no, no...I don't do that sort of stuff....!" I said, looking down and noticing his flaccid cock was already out.

"Yes you will, you'll do what I say....and you'll call me Sir when you answer me!" Ben said, with a touch of menace in his voice.

"I....oh....fuck...." I couldn't speak coherently as the shock of the request was met by an intense wash of lust. Without being able to compose myself, Ben had walked me over to the toilet and pushed me onto my knees next to him;

"All you need to do is hold my cock over the toilet and aim my piss into the pan, how hard is that to do?" Ben said. With that, he picked up my hand and placed it on his cock. Almost as soon as he had done that, I felt the warm rush of piss as it jetted out of his cock. He was obviously enjoying the scenario as I'm sure most guys aren't semi-hard as they take a pee normally but I had easily enough room on his length to hold his shaft and direct his cock.

I watched in fascination almost as if it wasn't me that had had hold of his cock, wondering how this had happened and what had happened to Ben who was suddenly become sort of Dominating Master. He just leaned his head back and enjoyed his pee. I watched the long stream of pee as it hit the toilet pan. I was snapped out of this weird reverie by Ben;

"That was nice, now suck it!" he said, smirking down at me. I was shocked at the request again but this now seemed like a challenge and we both knew I wanted to suck it. I moved in an inch or two closer and opened my mouth wide and fed his cock into my mouth. As I did so, Ben shocked me still further by thrusting it straight into my mouth making me gag and cough. He pulled it out a little and then ordered me to lick it.

I lapped at the head of his dick with my tongue which he moaned at in pleasure;

"Ever tasted piss?" he said, smirking at me.

"No...no Sir..." I said nervously.

"Well you're about to. I've got a little left so I want you to drink it and then give my cock a good sucking. OK?"

My face must have betrayed my shock and surprise. The main shock and surprise was internal as my heart raced and my tummy jolted, I was actually hoping he would make me do this. In the cold light of day it was disgusting and I was nauseated at the thought even then but my desire for humiliation won out, I was intrigued. I looked up at him and just nodded nervously, my cheeks flush with shame.

"Right, here it comes, drink!" he said and sure enough as I closed my mouth around the head of his cock, a warm salty jet of pee splattered against the back of my throat. It was strong and acrid and my first thought was I was going to vomit but luckily, most of his wee had ended up in the toilet, this was just a little 'taster' so to speak. He hissed in satisfaction at relieving himself in my mouth and pulled his cock out afterwards.

My eyes had teared up, whether with the shame or the foul taste of this pee but he paid no attention to that;

"Want to suck my cock then or what?" he said, waving it arrogantly in my face.

I looked and thought about it. I did, desperately, "Yes I do.....Sir..." I said, looking him in the eye. He grinned back down at me. I had to almost remind myself he was a 19 year old guy. It didn't seem to matter just then as he fed his cock into my mouth and started to rhythmically fuck my mouth.

I held my mouth open, not that I had a choice and just held on for dear life as he keenly used my mouth and thrust in slowly but deeply, pressing the head of his cock to the back of my throat. He seemed to get tired of this though and told me to 'do some of the work.' I grasped his cock with my hand and licked up and down his shaft and sucked slowly.

As I was getting into it and he was showing signs of wanting to unload, we were interrupted by someone;

"Fuck's sake Ben, can't you do that outside, I'm bursting for a pee!" Owen said as he came in, his eyes wide as he took in the scene of me on my knees next to the toilet sucking Ben's nob.

"It's OK, I'm nearly done. We'll just move across a little!" he said and in doing so, shunted the both of us about 3 feet from the toilet. As I was placed there, Ben issued fresh orders;

"Put your hands behind your head and open your mouth!" he barked.

As I did so, he gripped his now thick cock and forced it deeply into my mouth, filling my mouth completely and making me moan with the effort;

"Look up into my eyes. I'm going to fill your mouth with spunk, little slut!" Ben said, as he fucked my mouth in long strokes. I did as he ordered and just in time as I met his gaze, I saw the glazed but determined look of Ben as he held his cock in place and emptied his balls into my mouth.

The force of his orgasm caused me to cough and splutter as I choked down his jizz. I caught his eye and saw his lazy grin as watched me struggle with his sperm for what seemed like an age before he withdrew his cock and walked over to the sink to wash it. I slumped against my knees and tried to recover my breath but I didn't get much time.

Without even saying a word, a smiling Owen moved away from the toilet and turned at an angle to face me. He simply presented his semi-hard cock to my face. I took a deep breath and didn't even bother with any protest or discussion as I knew what was expected. I just opened my mouth and slid my lips over the head of his cock obligingly. It hardened in my mouth quickly as I gripped the throbbing shaft. Owen ran his fingers through my hair as he watched me work on his cock.

Owen didn't force anything, he just watched from his standing position, with one hand on the wall next to us for stability as I chugged away on my knees in the toilet. Owen betrayed no emotion other that a seeming determination to see what was happening as if he was determined not to forget the experience.

I sucked him quite methodically without any real finesse or technique. I gripped the base of his shaft and slurped eagerly on the head of his cock. Within a couple of minutes, Owen's breathing got more ragged. As he approached orgasm, he clumsily started to hump into my mouth before I felt his knees buckle slightly as he emptied into my mouth.

For some reason, as he was in the middle of his come and I'd felt a couple of globs of come hitting the back of my mouth, he pulled his dick out my mouth and landed the rest of the come on my lips and chin. He simply looked down, grinned almost apologetically and said, "Thanks," before hopping over to the sink and washing his cock, pulling it back into his pants and walking out.

I stood shakily to my feet, the taste of two 19 years guys in my mouth before washing my face in the sink, washing myself clean of spunk but wondering how long my clean face would last.

"Where you been slut?" Said Nick leeringly from his place seated on the couch as I re-joined the guys.

"Err, I've been in the shower..." I said, blushing, knowing I had of course no way of keeping what had happened quiet.

"Suck any cocks while you were in there, slut?" Nick said, to giggles from the others.

"Er, yes..." I said, blushing profusely, avoiding eye contact with everyone amidst the laughter.

"Yes you did, dirty cock-sucker!" Nick added, grinning, "But...if you can manage to last half an hour without sucking a cock, the guys here would like some food before they go out! Sort it out Rosie girl!" I glared at Nick but complied as usual as the guys drank more beer and get rowdy in the lounge. Not wanting to cook naked, I fetched a dressing gown from my room and headed off to the kitchen.

As I returned half an hour later I realised a further humiliation was in store for me as the guys were sat lazily supping beers while Nick was entertaining them with a special home movie he'd made as he propped up his laptop on the low table. Yes, you've guessed it. As I walked in with dinner, the TV showed me on all fours sucking Liam's cock.

Mercifully, the arrival of dinner cut their viewing short and we all ate dinner at the table. Afterwards I cleaned up in the kitchen as the guys got ready for their gig outing. Whilst mostly uneventful, Ben came into the kitchen grinning. He tapped me on the shoulder as I did the dishes.

"Hey slut, are you here all week?" He said expectantly, still grinning.

I looked at him with a little trepidation, "Err, yes I am....why?"

"I thought I'd told you, it's Sir..." he said, not a flicker of emotion on his face.

I blushed at the indignity of having to call such a young guy that but I complied as something deep inside me called for me to, "Yes I am...Sir...." I said, not being able to prevent a hot blush of my face.

"I might just come back sometime....and pee all over you. I think you'd like it," he said, looking inquisitively at me.

"I...er...I'm not sure I'd like that...SIr," I said uncertainly, not even sure if I was being truthful.

"Oh I think you will," Ben said, calmly undoing the tie on my gown and thus fully exposing my nakedness to him before helping himself to a full grope of my breasts and looking me in the eye as if trying to see something there. He just smiled arrogantly and walked out. I took a deep breath and re-tied my gown.

I was glad when Nick said he was going to go out with the others to the gig. It gave me time to reflect on what had happened but also to try and relax. I was exhausted by the trauma of everything that had happened and needed thinking time, especially about Ben. This was darker territory than I'd wanted to get in but somehow it had just happened and somehow I had been intensely excited by it.

I wondered if Ben was some sort of junior Master in the making. In his presence, my head went to mush and I seemed to lose any ability to refuse what he asked. What's more, he seemed to know that as well as I did. I found myself thinking of Ben and hoping he would come back to the flat at some point. I felt there was something there I needed to explore but at the same I was terrified by it.

WEDNESDAY EVENING

I had a relatively quiet early evening before deciding to call in with my hubby, Paul. I phoned him first but on the call he asked me to SKYPE him. As I did and he appeared on screen, he was naked and had his cock in his hand already;

"Wow, you're keen!" I said to him, my senses warming to the familiar face and my love of my husband. For some reason I felt a little teary and emotional at the sight of him and a sudden desire to go home seized me.

I was grateful for this chance to explore my desire for submission but the sight of my husband on his own wanting my company suddenly made me feel very lonely. A couple of hours ago, I was kneeling in front of a toilet allowing a 19 year old to pee and then come in my mouth before another guy took my mouth straight after. All that time, my husband and my home seemed a million miles away, now it was in front of me on the screen.

"I am keen yes," Paul said, "Keen to know which challenge he picked?"

"Challenge?" I said, not realising what he was talking about before remembering the cards, "Oh the challenge, right. I was his Brother's birthday present!" I said, looking into the screen, wanting to see and hear Paul's reaction.

"Wow!" said Paul, stroking his cock as he sat in his chair, "...and has he had his present?" He asked

"Ummm, yes he has. I sucked his dick this morning and then he fucked me in the afternoon!" I said, always intrigued by the effect these admissions had on him.

"Oh fuck!" Paul said, "How old is he?"

"19." I said, a glow of embarrassment on my face at the admission.

"19! You dirty whore!" Said Paul, chuckling to himself. I blushed, but smiled at the same time, sharing the joke with him. For some reason I hadn't told him about Ben, or Owen and certainly not what Ben had made me do. Definitely something for another time I thought, if I could ever tell him at all.

NatalieH
NatalieH
1,443 Followers