One Week of Slut Pt. 04: Wednesday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NatalieH
NatalieH
1,447 Followers

As we continued to chat about the day, I was shocked to hear my door open and in came Nick and Liam. Nick surveyed the situation and saw Paul on the screen;

"Alright Paul mate! How are you doing?" Nick said conversationally.

"Hey Nick, I'm good thanks," said Paul. I noticed he'd quickly covered his cock up so Nick couldn't see.

"We're thinking of having some more fun with Rosie here. Fancy watching?" Nick said, grinning.

"Sure, what sort of fun?" Paul asked, his interest keenly piqued.

"Well me and my kid brother here were chatting just now and he says he's never fucked a girl up the arse. So I brought him back here to show him. We've had a few and were half cut so I thought we'd better do it now before we're too pissed!" Nick said, slurring his words slightly.

With that, he took my hand, pulled me off the chair, routinely stripped me of my dressing gown and pushed me roughly onto all fours on the floor. He moved in behind me and pushed my head into the floor so my arse was high in the air. I went white in fear as I thought in his drunken state he was just going to fuck my arse dry and I couldn't handle that monster cock like that and my whole body tensed in trepidation. Luckily though, he took to his task seriously, instructing his Brother.

"First thing to do is to get her loosened up a little," Nick said, as he spat on his fingers and roughly pressed two fingers into my arse as he spread my cheeks. I gasped as he forced his fingers into my arse. It hurt as he wasn't in the slightest bit gentle. He roughly pressed his fingers into me for a minute or two. In between the pain, I looked at the screen and saw Paul transfixed at the screen. He was clearly looking forward to this.

"Hey Paul, is that a good view for you?" said Nick looking at the screen, "Wouldn't want you to miss this...!"

I was mortified as Paul asked Nick to move me a little forward and to the left until he confirmed I was now in full view with Nick behind me. I was side on to the screen and I could see Paul. I could see that he was now not so shy in front of Nick and Liam, as he openly stroked his cock in his chair enjoying the live porn show of his wife about to be arse fucked by two guys.

Again, I can't lie in any way, whilst I had an initial fear of pain, now that I knew Nick was just sober enough to do this properly I was intensely excited. Anal wasn't something I'd done a lot before this slut chapter of my life but I'd grown quickly to love it; not that Nick was giving me any sort of choice.

Despite being half-cut, Nick was well prepared and had a plan. His fingers having done some useful work in rearranging my arse, he grasped a bottle of oil and gave an unceremonious squirt right up my bum causing me to jolt at the coldness of the on-rushing liquid.

Nick slipped an index finger in and finger fucked my arse quickly. As this was happening, Liam had already removed all of his clothes and had a thick erection in his hands ready for me. All he was interested in though was watching Nick; this was like a tutorial from older Brother to younger and I was just the means of learning.

I thought Nick was going to attempt entry and I braced myself for the initial stab of pain. I was wrong however, Nick produced another implement; a butt plug. I winced and cried a little as he slowly drew the thick plug inside my arse. It felt so wide and cold initially but once up there, Nick swatted my arse and moved around in front of me.

"That should do the trick fella!" He said to Liam, "A butt plug is a bit like putting a ready meal in the microwave, does all the work for you! Pull that out in a few minutes and her arsehole will be like a tunnel ready for entry!" Both guys roared in drunken laughter at this, I smiled almost apologetically in some discomfort.

"Now that's in though, we need to put the slut to work!" Nick said. In saying this, he pulled off his jeans and lashed them across the floor and slammed his boxers to the floor. I swear every time Nick's luscious cock bobbed into view as it did just now, all the breath left my body, I almost licked my lips in anticipation.

"Every slut knows that the more lubricated the cock, the easier the arse fucking, so Rosie here better get to work and make it good!" Nick said. As he did so, he grasped his thick cock and waved it in my face.

I followed its movement with my mouth almost hypnotically before managing to reach it and sucked the head in greedily. I bobbed almost desperately on his cock for a few seconds before he pulled out and pointed at Liam to join him.

For the next few minutes, Nick and his Brother stood either side of me as I took turns slavering over their cocks. As I sucked one, the other would trace their cock through my hair or against my face. This was only interrupted by Nick leaving the room for a couple of minutes and returning with a can of beer for each of them, almost comically pretending to push Liam out of the way to get back in my mouth.

I felt my mouth and jaw tire but luckily, Nick was happy with the progress and decided now was the time for the guys to fuck my arse. With hard, heavy cocks swinging between their legs, they moved behind me. I glanced at Paul on the TV, he was eyes wide in voyeur lust. I smiled at him as best I could as if to indicate I hoped he was enjoying the show, I knew he was!

"Head down on the floor Rosie girl, come on you know the drill!" said Nick once more revelling in displaying his prowess to Liam and Paul (it would be even more of a bonus to him if he knew Paul was my hubby!)

As I complied, my body tensed again as I felt Nick teasingly slide the shaft of his cock flat across the crevice of my bum. Nick drew the butt plug out and I heard a chuckle as he looked at my arse;

"Look at that!" said Nick to Liam, as he spread my arse cheeks wide. Liam just whistled as if in agreement that I was nicely stretched and he liked what he saw. I felt like a chunk of meat on display as they both stared up my arse. A further indignity faced me as Nick turned me to present my arse to Paul on the screen;

"Brings back memories of the hotel eh mate!?" Nick said to Paul. Paul snorted his assent.

I wanted it badly by now, I was already picturing Nick's thick pole pounding my arse as the other two guys watched and urged him on. True to form though, he wanted to draw it out. As he slid his pole over my bum he teased me;

"Hey Rosie, who do you want first...me or my kid Brother...?"

"Fuck!" I said exasperatedly, "...Don't care...just...fuck...me..."

Nick swatted my arse in response, "Not until you tell us. Who do you want up your arse first?"

Of course, the answer didn't matter. It was obvious they were both going to bugger me so my answer was irrelevant; it was just Nick's latest way of humiliating me and making me demonstrate that I wanted this to happen;

"You!" I spat out at him in frustration, "You go first!"

The bastard surprised me completely. As soon as I'd said 'you', he gripped his cock and pressed it against my bum hole. He met some pressure but not much and all he had to do was slowly increase the pressure as my hole yielded inexorably to his dick. As he forced it into me, he wrapped his arms around my stomach to draw me onto him and my bum hole stretched and gripped his shaft. He hummed with satisfaction as soon as he was deep inside me. The tutorial was in full swing.

"Once you're in balls deep," Nick said, almost like a teacher, "draw it back slowly and then get up there again! Give the slut's arse a little time to adjust to the width and then you can do what you want; hard thrusts or slow and steady!"

As Nick said this, he mimicked the actions. One hard thrust right up me which caused me to squeal and then some luscious, slow, steady fucks as my arse did indeed adjust and I felt that intoxicating fullness in my arse that I'd come to love.

Nick now gripped my hips and was fucking me rhythmically but fully. He alternated the grip so that occasionally, he pushed my back down towards the floor as he had his fill of my arse again. I looked across to Paul as best I could. I was proud that he was still hard and still wanking; this must have been the best porno he'd ever seen.

I was revelling in the rhythm of Nick's cock and I could sense he was approaching the point of no return but he didn't want to finish the experience just yet. He drew his cock out carefully as if any heightened pleasure at that precise time would cause him to come. He looked towards Liam;

"You're up kid!" he said, "Fuck the slut's arse!"

Liam moved in as Nick stepped to the side. He pulled my arse open. My hole was wide open for him at this point having been stretched by a butt plug and his elder Brother's cock so it was easy for him even with his lack of experience. He pushed it deep and hard into me making me scream in dull pain. As he did so, Nick walked around to my front holding his cock;

"How does it feel kidder?" Nick said to his Brother.

"Oh fuck, fuck..." said Liam, "So fuckin' tight...jeez..." was all that he could manage as he quickly humped my arse in a fast paced rhythm.

"He he, happy birthday fella!" Nick retorted. He then leaned in and kissed me;

"Well slut, do you like my kid Brother's cock in your arse?" he said, inches from my face.

"God...yes...fuck...yes I do..." I said, as I just knelt there and took it, stroke after stroke as Nick watched, almost in pride. Nick looked across at Liam after a minute or two. He could sense like I could that his Brother was close to coming.

"Let's both coat the slut's face...!" he said to his Brother. I yelped in pain as Liam urgently pulled out my arse. In a flurry of activity, I was pulled upright on my knees and before even knowing what was going on, two angry looking cocks were bouncing in front of my face. Within seconds I heard loud groans and a bombardment of jizz hit my face from either side covering my eyes, my mouth and my cheeks in a hot, sticky bath.

The whole thing probably took about 30 seconds but when the bombardment had finished I cautiously opened my eyes, worried about the sting of sperm in my eyes. The guys were high fiving as they saw their efforts drip down my face. They 'clinked' their beers together in a mock toast and walked out the room. I slumped to the floor in mental fatigue.

I was only disturbed by a polite cough from behind me. It was of course Paul. I looked and could just make out something glistening on his chest and stomach. I smiled at him;

"I see you enjoyed that?" I joked.

"Fuck yes, that was the hottest thing I've ever watched!" said Paul.

After a few pleasantries and with the come of 2 guys all over me, I logged off and went through to my bedroom. On the way through I had a moment of panic as Ben and Owen were both there but they were both zonked out in a drunken stupor. I didn't know where the two arse-fuckers were. I tiptoed past them into my bedroom where I showered, got myself a drink and went to bed, my head a whirl at what had happened and wondering what the hell could happen tomorrow!

NatalieH
NatalieH
1,447 Followers