All Comments on 'One Winter Night'

by rbo

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
How Sweet Another New Self Cuckolder Wimp

And you thought this was erotic - cuckster you are sick aren't you - are you married? You would probably do this if you had any balls if your wife would let you disrespect yourself in her eyes as well as her. Again this must excite you - does our awareness of your admission of that subhuman pitiful male humiliation & depravation embarrass you as it should or are you as numb and jaded as are the few sicko's who need this base absurdity against human coonvention to cum on thier hands.

You really should get some help soon cuckster - don't embarrass yourself anymore here with this base sorid tripe as the majority of us don't like it or you for your needs.

If you persist - Put it in FETISH with Pissing - you knowas in your mouth - where it may possibly be appreciated there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Solid Cuckold Story!

Good job!

Ignore the morons. They're not worth it.

If you write more, I'll read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Excellent!

You don't have to be a great writer if you have a great story to tell!

Loved it! And the fact it seems to be a true excounter makes it even better!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Ignore the self righteous jerks!

Very hot story. Ignore the insecure close minded boys that are frightened by the thought that their own wife might actually enjoy sex with someone other than them. They get their little egos boosted by their wive's fake orgasms, thinking they are studs!

lovetolick7lovetolick7over 18 years ago
Great Story!

Great story, well written. Lots of people like that lifestyle and that story is a hot one. Looking forward to your next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I agree with you, you are NOT A WRITER.

p.s ignore the asswipes that tell you to ignore my comment.

They are more sick and perverted than you are and would never dare to say such things to a REAL MAN.

cageyteecageyteeover 18 years ago
I disagree!

I think you may be a writer! Don't get your shirt in a knot over the anonymouses (anonymousii ??)

It's not exactly my kind of story, but like many others, I'm on the lookout for new stuff to read and enjoy.

I'll read your next one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I agree with Cageytree

not my cup of tea, but it was well written!

wetapapwetapapover 18 years ago
Well let me climb on the backs

of cageytee and Dynamite Jack, as they both said "well written". I enjoy the same types of stories they do, but I still enjoy a good erotic and titillating story as well. This story was both, hope you write some more. An enjoyable read.

olsaltolsaltover 18 years ago
A good hit.

The experience could have been better for you if you had been with her to experience her passion and see his cock going deep into her. I appreciate your sharing and you are correct when you say you can't share with friends. Most of them want to have your wife too. At least that is my situation and I don't blame them, she still looks great after 27 years of being together. Share some more of your real adventures.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
But How Does She Feel About You?

What you did may or may not be tittilating from a reader viewpoint but for those few of you who have self cuckolded yourself - pimped out their wife what do you think she felt about you - down really deep. It was really exciting for you as you described and for her a high you won't ever be able to produce alone. She loves you still(?) and you really love her(HUH).

And it will get better for her first as you watch then as you arrange two or more bigger cocks - then what will lock her in to the largest highs possible is when you arrange a black gangbang at which you will suck her out at interval and her playmates to fluff them up for her pleasure and your demise in her eyes as you now are no more than a pimp she dispises for taking her there. She knows that you are no longer a husband or a real man that she used to respect - but now you can now have all the cocks and aprons you always quietly wanted but only could look at, stroke and suck up before. Could it get any better eh.

There - a loving path for you and whatshername to fuck up her life in the next few true stories - yours is already screwed beyond repair - when she asks you to leave her and her children don't worry - there are a few years left to find another woman to fuck up on the same path and another until you find a 9mm in your mouth comparing how they taste with the other hard pulsing rods there before as you gayly go forth into the pit you didn't think was there when it all started long ago with the one you thought you loved first.

Romantic huh - erotic not - sick yes - well written very, as the first quite so - endearing no hardly unlike the many wimpy self cuckolders here engaged in pumping up the few jaded numb sicko's so far gone that it takes this subhuman base soridness to get it up and off on their hands.

So write well but in FETISH with this male humiliation and pitiful weak wimpiness - put it there with Pissing - you know like in your own mouth for some real exciting moments that won't hurt anyone else unless they need to go there and read it.

Of course there are alternative themes where you could use your talent to get some respect, be credible and even feel our semi-normal personal appreciation for the arousing entertainment we seek - hardly seems a difficult choice or does it? Good luck little one.

gizzmo301gizzmo301over 18 years ago
Ok

it was well written but the subject matter is not my cup of tea.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Well done

Liked the story and liked your writing style. Yes there is room for improvement. Personally I would have done more with dialogue, but that would have been harder with this story than with most. Keep it up, I am looking forward to your next work.

To the Lit nazis, if most men don't like these types of stories and fantasies, why are the MILF sites, cheating wives movie sites and cheating wife dating sites the fastest growing area for internet porn? We are talking millions of hits every day.

So author, if this is your favorite type of fantasy or one of them anyways--Keep Writing!

JimDinMN

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Well written

It is certainly better than most of the stories that follow this vein.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I can't stand these stories where the husband lets

his wife go fuck another man and then comes back and tells him about it. I think these husbands AKA the writer is a closet faggot and wold really like to have sex with the man himself.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Keep loving her

Liked you letter. Don't let anything come between you two about this. It is something you wanted and maybe her to. You both lived out a fanasty now enjoy. When you get older you both can think back on this and remember how it felt and talk about it, and what you did in earlier times.

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
I was okay.

However, it is not the type of story I like plus there are far too many "I want other men to fuck my wifestories" so I rated it 3***s.

huedogghuedoggover 12 years ago
WACC

WACC in the house

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
That night, we made love,

for the last time. When I awoke my husband was gone and I never saw him again

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 5 years ago
Infantile.

I'm sorry, but that's the kind of adolescent story written by frat brothers after drinking. Flirtation, toying with adultery, leading to adultery is adolescent behavior.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
That was worthless!

He didn't even get to watch so what's the point. He got nothing but a wife who will now cheat to get better sex than her sissy wimp hubby can give. I don't know how anyone could get excited about getting nothing. Worthless!!

dunmovynivdunmovynivover 4 years ago
Stupid

If this is true, you are an idiot

blackice51blackice5112 months ago

I Loved the story, it was different in that he wanted to hear her tell the story and trusted her from all his past watching her. A very confident husband indeed! Although that kind of trust can't be done with just any wife. OUTSTANDING 5 STARS!!!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Good thing u did not tell anyone this! Else all of your friends and relatives would have know that they had a gay faggot in their midst trying to masquerade as a normal male!

OreospazOreospaz5 months ago

Sloppy seconds eh

AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago

Very classy and very possible. I would love this to happen to my wife and I. And for all you haters out there, what's it like to judge others? If these stories turn you off, why read them? (You in the closet, maybe, as you accuse others of being?)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous