All Comments on 'Online Dating Surprise'

by mightymax1234

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Unbelievable tripe

He goes near-immediately from being flabbergasted about "lying" to sucking and then bottoming, without any mental or physical preparation for either.

Also, being judged on having a "strong body"? Seriously now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Aww

That was romantic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Dominant Transwomen

I enjoyed the story because it contains the theme I enjoy....the dominant Transwoman who is well endowed. After meeting an extremely feminine Transwoman (who I knew who she was at the onset) online, I drove 4 hours to meet her. Petite and Feminine in every way and we kissed and touched and petted. I remember her being on top of me and I was trying to get her on top of my cock, but she kept getting between my legs, and we shuffled legs a few times before I understood that there was not going to be a Cowgirl on top, but she forcefully took me missionary. I loved her raw sexual appetite and the control she exerted over me. While I was six inches taller and weighed 75 pounds more than this little dynamo, she did practically rape me. I'm sure I could have got her off me, but I didn't want to. She fucked me like a porn star and would later reveal that she was a 'top only' and never been a 'bottom'.

I've been with 30 females, two bottom Transwomen and her........Without any doubt, she was the best lover I have ever had.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Not believable

He goes from not wanting a TS at all to being a bottom? Also your descriptions are weak.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
show don't tell

Write in the moment, rather than exposition.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Eww

The very worst kind of bottom feeding, cheap smut that is insulting to everyone who reads it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Someone has a lot to learn about transwomen

Thanks for not describing her as a "shemale", a "dickgirl" or some other pornographic term... but really? Addressing her as "a man" or yelling at her as if she is some sort of freak is among the worst things you can do. The most important thing to understand about transwomen is that they do not want to be men, period. Very basic concept.

Make that blunder and then tell her to turn around and go home? She's gone. You don't recover from a move that ignorant... and certainly don't get the girl as a sexual partner after putting both feet in your mouth this way. Too bad, so sad.

The self esteem of the average TS is already likely to be in the toilet, even if she's putting on a brave public face; she very much doesn't need this. Odds are, she's not going to drive five hours or five states away to see you unless she's verified you'll accept her as she is; she doesn't need the hurt feelings of investing time for nothing. Furthermore, she will cut her losses instead of allowing you to hurt her further.

Even if you do think you can lure her into bed (which isn't going to happen if you treat her as anything less than every bit the lady out of bed), the odds that she's going to want to play the male (top) role primarily or exclusively? Low, very low, she doesn't want to be male, remember? If anything, she is undergoing a very long, awkward and difficult transition process just to avoid living as male at all costs.

Treat her the way you'd treat your future wife, as a lady, and maybe you'll be lucky enough that she's yours. Treat her as a man in a dress and she's gone, buh-bye.

And no, I can't find a valid route that covers five states in five hours. Even the most blatantly-contrived "Attleboro, Mass to Claymont, Delaware" doesn't quite fit into the timeframe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
@ last anon.

re: Someone has a lot to learn about transwomen

Seriously?

Writers on this site use common porn terms because this is a porn site.

Not a support site for transsexuals.

Not a support site for gays.

Not a support site for lesbians.

Not a support site for cheating wives.

Not a support site for cheated on husbands.

Not a support site for virgins.

Not a support site for ......fill in the blank.

A porn site.

Jb423Jb423over 6 years ago

Really good story but it felt a little rushed

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous