Only Human

Story Info
We had our time of what I would call "wedded bliss."
765 words
3.55
39.8k
4
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It is not that I can complain, we had our time of what I would call "wedded bliss," those nights alone with her when the hiss of her wanton breath lead to moans and, later, satisfied whispers. Once a night for certain, but sometimes more as the waterbed rippled through the night and she washed over me in her wave after wave. Possessive as I always was I knew she owned me, turning me on with the slightest of touch. Night after night I buzzed right to life, always hard for her, always ready to take a dip and please her.

The sensations amazed me as she guided me into her watery depths, the damp softness swept me deeper, deeper into her dark pleasure. She flowed over me, coating me as I warmed to her, rippled through her most delicate flesh, withdrawing, and returning, again and again. Although I did love the feel of her, I knew that in those glorious moments we moved together, as rapturously singular as we could ever be. I ached her contractions subsided and she moved, letting me slip from her body.

Often I longed to simply slide between the supple curves of her lips, dipping into her wetness then withdrawing, glistening with her to ease between the pink petals. Like a sea anemone she blossomed, writhing with the current as her bright, tiny nub grew to me as I slipped closer and closer. She moaned at my touch as I slid over and around it, teasing it with my motion, vibrating its tip as she bathed in ecstasy. Excitedly she moved beneath me, rising to reach me, then slipping back while begging me to follow.

Sadly it wasn't long before another lover began to appear. Initially I was oblivious as she sneaked him in, without a word to me. She left me to ponder why things suddenly were so different, how we so rarely came together and when we did, she seemed as in a distant fog. Perhaps I should have cherished those days, as least, in my mind, she was still only mine. Strangely, then it got worse as for some perverse reason she wanted me to see.

At her bidding I spied through the cracks at her nude lover, watched he quickened to her touch, to the way she moved and the things she said. I watched as she opened her legs and guided his head, as she so often guided me, letting him taste her as he pressed his tongue where I so longed to be. She hissed and moaned moving as if she were taunting me, daring me to appear. Only then she'd take him, gently stroke the shaft and let him submerge into that dark pleasure that only I had known before.

Sure there were times she tried to appease me, bringing me aboard with her lover, actually letting him guide me into her depths. I only wish I had the fortitude to refuse, but I buzzed to life when she touched me, riding both their waves until the soaking orgasmic splash of us all. I went along, pleasing them both while drowning inside, yearning to be alone, just her and I.

Time passed and we aged, her, her lover, and I. It did me good as I watched them drift apart, coming together less and less often. Yes, we still had our threesomes and in my weakness I pleased them both, let them use me as their toy. By then It almost seemed the two of them needed me to please each other now, the moans were softer and his erections less firm. All the while I remained erect.

Finally there were the times she sneaked away from him and, in a celebration of our early days, she'd turn me on and let me plunge into the wanton depths of her. I'd feel her silent moans, listen to the hiss of her breath and enjoy the rippling waves as she coated me in her pleasure. In those moments, we became singular again.

Of course I finally found the courage to, in my little ways, exact some revenge from her. Yes, I'd wait until the her most desperate moments as she arched her back, her body ready to release, her insides poised to convulse upon me in pleasure and I'd simply stop, leaving her to frantically fumble for a fresh set of batteries before I would finish her off. Yes it was very harsh and I know I shouldn't have descended to revenge, but I just couldn't help it, I'm only human you know.