Only One For Them Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PHAROAHT
PHAROAHT
206 Followers

As for Lytta, she is with them most of the time, over the weekend that we were there, we saw her only when she met a pack member and went to get lunch.

It will be hard to separate her when she is with the alpha's they are very protective over her my lord, even with other males being around her in their own pack. She leaves for work at Agon-Dray tomorrow morning that would be the best time to intercept her sire." The leader said.

"Do not worry about intercepting her. I have something planned that will bring her straight to me," Lord Anouk said.

"Now go I have a lot of work to do before then," Lord Anouk said waving them all off.

---<>--

Sean moved his hand to Lytta's cheek as he kissed her softly; she moaned deeply moving her hand to his waist pulling the silky material of his shirt out of his jeans laying her hand on his warm skin underneath.

She moaned again when she felt Michael's lips touch her bare shoulder, one of his large hands gripped her waist hard while the other moved to the underside of her breasts making Lytta squirm between them.

She gasped as her shirt was ripped in two suddenly by Michael, exposing her bra covered breasts to the cool night air. Michael's hands moved upwards along her heated body to caress her breasts kneading them. He pinched her nipple through her sheer lace bra making Lytta groan in pleasure/pain. Her arousal was thick in the air making Sean and Michael smile in satisfaction.

Sean pulled his lips away from her soft ones smiling down at her, his eyes black showing that his wolf was right under the surface. Lytta smiled up at him as well, though she knew she wanted this she was still nervous, she always was when she was with both of them.

Michael swept Lytta off her feet bride style; she put her arms around his neck. When he reached the bed, he laid her down gently watching her with lust as she moved further up the bed.

He stripped out of his jeans as he joined her on the bed, Michael knelt between her legs for a moment looking at her body that was only covered by a pink bra and matching lace boy shorts.

Lytta fidgeted as he continued to stare at her body stroking her thighs with the tips of his fingers sending little shocks of anticipation through her.

Lytta turned her head to the left as she felt Sean move toward her, his pale chest glistened in the moonlight coming from the window.

She watched with hooded eyes as he lay down beside her, he moved his hand to her waist as he kissed her collar bone softly. Lytta touched his soft hair gripping it tightly as he squeezed her left breast hard in his hand, he rubbed it slowly soothing the slight pain he had caused. Lytta held his head as she groaned pulling him down to her for a kiss. Sean deepened the kiss as he squeezed her right breast then thought better of it. He reached behind her body and unclasped her bra pulling it off her body; the cool night hit her nipples hardening them instantly.

Lytta moaned into Sean's mouth as she felt her panties being pulled down, she lifted her hips so they could be removed from her legs.

Lytta pulled her lips from Sean's turning her head to the side as she sucked in her breath when Michael attacked her pussy with such raw intensity it was as though he was starving.

His tongue came out rapidly licking her pussy lips, she gasped when he slide two of his fingers into her pussy, she moaned when she felt him suck her clit into his mouth moving his fingers in and out of her body causing her to thrust her hips down into his face.

In her haze Lytta felt Sean move down, she groaned in pleasure when he took her left nipple into his hot mouth sucking hard as his other hand gripped her other breast messaging it. Lytta twisted the sheets in her sweaty hands arching her back in pleasure.

A strange sensation caught her attention; it was coming from her asshole, Michael's fingers were still moving in her pussy but his tongue was licking her ass, the feeling felt so foreign but wonderful at the same time. Sean switched breasts moving his attention to her other breast sucked her right nipple while his hand to squeeze her left breast, Lytta pulled his hair hard making him growl in pleasure around her nipple.

Michaels forefinger moved slowly as it worked its way into her ass, the intrusion was a little uncomfortable so she focused on Sean and the pleasure he was sending through her body.

She felt Michael shift his weight slightly on the bed, she fidgeted as she felt his lips return to her pussy, he removed his fingers from her soaking pussy smearing her juices around her asshole. She shifted as his slick fingers slowly worked their way into her ass sliding easily with the lubrication from her pussy. Slowly, Michael moved his fingers back and forth in her ass, the initial pain disappeared as Lytta was overcome by the new sensation.

Very slowly she began to move in time with his thrusts grinding her hips down when he moved his fingers out, when he added a third finger she nearly screamed in joy. Michael licked his thumb before placing it on her clit rubbing as he pressed the little button with his thumb making her groan.

Her orgasm hit her suddenly then, she lifted her back off the bed pushing her hips on Michael's hand hard moving her head left and right as she let herself go. Michael watched her beautiful body continue to shake, her lovely face changing in pleasure, the hair at her temple turning orange as flames consumed it, he watched as Sean smoothed a strand of her flaming hair from her face, pride hit him hard that he had made her come so hard.

'Turn brother before she comes down from her orgasm,' Michael said in Sean's head.

Sean nodded, as he held Lytta in his arms, he turned so that she was laying above him, her eyes were half closed, he held her close so that her soft breasts meshed with his hard chest.

Sean watched as Michael came up behind them kneeling behind Lytta. Michael squeezed some colorless lubricant into his palm throwing the tiny bottle on the floor as he rubbed some on his rock hard member. He sighed as some tension eased from his body; he used two of his slick fingers on his left hand to enter her ass spreading the gel around the entrance of her ass.

Sean kissed Lytta's full lips as Michael began his slow entrance into her ass. Lytta groaned in pain as the head of his shaft breached the tight group of muscles at her entrance. Sean held her teary face in his hands looking into her pain stricken face,

"Focus on me and nothing else love," he whispered.

Lytta nodded absently at him noting that Michael had stopped moving but the pain did not stop regardless, she did as Sean asked and focused on him. Sean kissed her forehead before pulling away.

He moved his hand between their bodies as he kissed her neck, he rubbed his body against hers sending shocks through her body from the friction. Lytta moaned as his fingers moved to her mold, she felt his hands start to stroke her over sensitive button rubbing his fingers over her clit clockwise.

Soon Lytta began to thrust her hips into his hand; Sean nipped her neck lightly making her groan. Lytta gasped as Michael began to move again, his large shaft stretching her to an almost impossible level as her body tried to accommodate his member. Lytta moaned again in pleasure/pain as Michael pushed half his dick into her ass, she forced herself to focus on Sean, his questing fingers moved into her pussy now.

Sean curved his two fingers upwards hitting her g-spot hard sending Lytta screaming into another massive orgasm as Michael thrust his shaft all the way into her ass, the pleasure she felt bypassed the pain of having Michael all the way into her tight ass. He held still for a moment as her body rocked between them, Sean held her down to stop her from twisting and logging Michael out of her body as he stroked her back soothingly.

Slowly Michael began to move within her, Lytta groaned in time with him as he increased his movement he laid his large hands on her hips gripping hard as he held her still while he began to really pound into her ass.

Lytta began to thrust into him the pain already forgotten as she began to enjoy the sensations Michael was causing inside her body.


Lytta groaned as Michael lifted her upper body to his chest, his arms held her below her breasts. With Michael still deep within her he moved back to the edge of the bed.

Sean came up to them; he wrapped his hands under Lyttas' thighs placing them around his waist. Lytta held onto his neck in response. Michael and Sean stood up holding Lytta between them. Sean guided his shaft to Lytta's pussy; he coated the head of his dick with her slick juice as she squirmed wanting more. Sean entered her pussy slowly enjoying her frustration as she tried to grip his dick and pull it into her body with the muscles of her pussy. Growing impatient he finally thrust all the way into her pussy stretching her completely as they both moaned in pleasure.

Lytta felt so full having them both inside her at the same time it was the most amazing thing she had ever experienced.

She almost died when they began to move, she held onto Sean's neck, her head resting on Michael's chest. They began to jack hammer into her at an almost painful speed, she rode with them thrusting her hips as much as she could. Sean grabbed her hips pushing them down onto his dick as his wolf finally broke through.

Lytta looked up at Sean as she felt his dick begin to expand in her slick pussy. His face was covered in soft looking white fur, a long snout stood where his nose and mouth should have been, his eyes had gone completely black. It was as though someone else was looking at her. She realized that it was Sean's wolf staring at her, she gave him a nervous smile, then she blinked as his smile was really a show of very sharp teeth.

She groaned in pleasure as Michael's dick in her ass grew to an almost painful size stretching her further. Leaning back, she realized that his chest was covered in fur. Michael held her waist, his claws dangerously close to the underside of her heaving breasts, Sean held Lytta underneath her thighs with his clawed hands.

Together they lifted her off their dicks slightly before bringing her down, they increased their pace getting to a rhythm as they moved their hips to meet her as she came down on their dicks. They moaned in pleasure as her muscles squeezed their shafts as she neared another orgasm.

"Stroke your pussy for us Lytta, we want you to cum with us," Michael growled in her ear before licking her neck his voice deeper than it usually was.

Lytta shuddered from the cold tongue over her heated body; she moved her hand down her body to her swollen clit. She rubbed it roughly sending shocks through her system, she gasped as they began to piston inside her their pace set at a blinding speed she couldn't keep up with it so she held on enjoying the furious ride. Sean moved closer to her, his snout rubbed the left side of her neck as Michael nibbled on the right. Lytta knew they were going to bite her soon, she gasped as the sacred words Filius had given her came to her. The words flowed through her system with their power.

Lytta's black hair turned orange/red as it turned to flames. Lytta bucked against them as her orgasm began; her rhythmic squeezing pushed Sean and Michael into their orgasm's they growled in pleasure.

"Bite me now!" Lytta yelled.

Together Sean and Michael sent their jaws into her neck drawing blood Lytta yelled in pain her body convulsed into another orgasm. Michael and Sean growled against her neck as she pushed them into another powerful orgasm as well.

Lytta began to speak in a strange language; it had a soft melody to it even though they didn't know what she was saying.

Lytta laid her left hand on Michael's arm and her right hand on Sean's chest as she continued to speak. Sean and Michael growled as immense energy went through them, the spot where Lytta touched them burned as though they were being ripped apart.

A white glow erupted from Lytta's body, the glow stretched to Sean and Michael until they were all covered in a white transparent circle.

A symbol began to form on the spot above her heart, the same symbol formed on Sean and Michael's faces just below their eyes. The symbol seemed to swirl into bright multi colored waves before circling around an upside down 'Y' each point on the upside down had a different color, a blonde circle, a brown one and a black one, in the center on the upside down 'Y' was a combination of all three colors representing Lytta, Sean and Michael.

Finally the glow faded, exhausted they all collapsed to the floor, Sean and Michael licked Lytta's wounds closed before shifting back to their human forms their shafts still inside her began to shrink. They all sighed as they fell into a peaceful sleep knowing that they were finally joined forever.

The next morning

Lytta moaned shifting uncomfortably, her back was killing her but other than that she felt wonderful. She opened her eyes to Sean's blue eyes watching her happiness in their depths.

His blonde hair had fallen on the left side of his face; she reached up and tucked it behind his ear. He smiled at her stroking her arm. Michael's hand moved against her stomach as he woke up as well.

"Morning" she said.

"Ha ha ha, yes it is a very good morning my beautiful mate," Sean said laughing.

"We are finally one Lytta, I hope you realize that you are stuck with us forever now," Michael said squeezing her hip playfully.

Lytta laughed shaking her head.

"Yes, I thought of that briefly before, guess I am more demented than I thought," she said.

"You should check out your new ink Sean, it looks awesome!" she said stroking his cheek.

Sean touched his cheek in surprise.

"Are you sure?" he asked.

"Yup," Michael said as he laughed at Sean.

"Keep laughing punk, but you have the very same tattoo I have" Sean said. He smirked when Michael held his right cheek.

"At least we all have tattoo's now" Lytta laughed.

"Nope, you still have us beat love. Look at this" Sean said as he touched the valley between her large breasts.

"What? I have to see this" Lytta said as she got up from the floor. She gasped as her body protested the rushed movement. Her entire body hurt, more so between her legs, she blushed as she looked at Michael and Sean's smug faces.

Ignoring them, she limped to the bathroom, turning the light on she moved to the full length mirror that was the entire left wall of Sean's bathroom.

Sure enough, there was a tattoo just above her heart, the colors in the tattoo where extraordinary to her. The three circles joined in the middle to create a perfect combination of blonde, black and brown. She didn't know how but she knew that these colors somehow represented her two mates and herself, that sent a wave of joy through her that they were joined so thoroughly. Wait, could she talk to them in her mind? Lytta decided to test whether she could talk to the in her mind.

'Sean?' she said in his head.

'Michael?' She asked in their minds.

'Lytta! I can hear you my love,' came Sean's voice.

'You called beautiful,' Michael's happy voice said.

Sean and Michael entered the bathroom then, both ecstatic that they could talk to Lytta in their minds. They both held her in their arms, no one needed to say anything, each knowing what the other wanted without saying anything. The contact made their tattoo's glow faintly sending energy through their systems.

Later the next day

Lytta sighed the thousandth time as she lay beneath Sean's massive arm while Michael's head rested on her stomach. His body half covered by Sean's torso, all in all she felt very content.

She had decided to prolong her stay instead of going today she would start tomorrow. Well she had been seduced/tortured into it both mentally, as Sean and Michael showed her what they wanted to do to her and physically as they gave her teasing touches that left her burning for more. When Sean had sucked her clit into his mouth as she shuddered and Michael gave her little bites on her neck as he stroked her breasts she felt as though she was in heaven and then just as she was about to explode into ecstasy Sean had removed that talented tongue.

She had been so furious at them but more horny.

The worst part was that they had refused to touch her again from then on, no matter how much she had begged for release they wouldn't give her what she needed the most. The only thing that had made her less angry was that mentally and emotionally they were hurting more than she was for leaving their mate unsatisfied. Their guilt and shame almost choked her with the intensity it had as she was hit with the true emotions that their blank faces hid when they had moved off and away from her.

When she had finally given in to stay with them, they had both attacked her in hybrid form ripping off her clothes with their teeth and claws. It had been both erotic and intimidating as she watched two very large and aroused furry hybrid's tear at her clothes. Yet somehow during the frenzy none of their claws had seriously injured her skin a few scratches was all she had received astonishingly.

Now laying on the bed from the aftermath of their hard and intense love making she released that she had stood no chance against them, it was just a matter of how long it took for her to give into her persuasive mates.

As she lay beneath them, she sighed again in bliss 'I wish this would never end' she thought.

Unbeknown to her, a surge of energy went through her system in waves she presumed were aftershocks. The mating symbol on both Sean and Michael shimmered as though they had a life of their own underneath the surface, the waves on the upside down 'Y' moved around the 'Y' changing from the clash of colors to black and white then a deep red that tightened around the 'Y' symbol in the middle. Slowly the shimmering began to colors stopped moving returning to their original multi-colored state they had been. Slowly the shimmering stopped as Sean and Michael sat up suddenly fully awake.

Lytta woke up when she felt Sean kiss his way up her body from her toes. Michael moved to the side of her head, she looked up and noticed how black his eyes were right now. 'Wait' she thought why weren't his eyes silver like they normally were when his wolf was close by. She would have pondered it more if it wasn't for Sean's sensual lips kissing her inner thigh. Michael leaned down to kiss her lips making her moan as he battled her tongue.

Three hours later.

Lytta groaned in pain as Sean entered her ass slowly his massive arms circling her in a sweaty cocoon around her waist as he nipped her earlobe. Lytta moaned as Michael thrust into her swollen pussy again. Sweat fell from Michael's forehead to Lytta's equally sweaty chest. She knew both Michael and Sean were as exhausted as she was. She held on as both Sean and Michael began to thrust faster, her already sore body became raw again.

Suddenly her body shuttered with a massive orgasm that sent her arching her breasts into Michaels' slick hard chest. She pulled them both into their release as her body quivered around their shafts. She sighed in relieve as her mates' cum soothed her sore pussy and ass with its warm sticky liquid reducing the soreness she felt.

Michael rolled off to her left side, he panted harshly as he tried to get back his breath. Lytta felt herself being lifted by the waist by Sean, he moved from under her body to her right side, sweat from both their bodies making his hold slippery around her waist.

In the last few hours or days she really didn't know anymore to be honest, this was the only time that she had gotten any rest from the crazy love making that had been happening. She hoped that they were sated now, 'I mean they warned me that there would be lots of sex after mating but this is insane,' she thought. Sean stroked her arm softly moaning in his sleep, his face buried in the black curly mass that was her hair, even as exhausted as she was she smiled unable to resist his touch.

PHAROAHT
PHAROAHT
206 Followers