Only One For Them Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What do you want from me!" Elena screamed.

"Oh you'll find out soon enough. Gentlemen bring her forward toward Anna and myself," The deep voice said. More struggling could be heard from the feeds Sean and Michael where listening to.

"You know what to do Anna," the dark voice said.

"Yes master," a female voice said.

"What? You stay away from me lady!" Elena yelled.

"This won't hurt, well not much anyway," the other female voice said.

Elena's continuously screams came through, something was knocked over in the room, an eerie silence filed the room.

"Anna?" the dark voice asked.

"Yes master, I am here," Elena's voice said.

"Excellent work slave you shall be rewarded once your task is completed. Use her thoughts as much as you can, you must act as the real Elena would. When the time is right capture Lytta and bring her to me without fail," the dark voice said.

"Yes master I will not fail you," Elena said.

Silence filled the room after that, Sean and Michael listened for the next few minutes for more conversation before stopping the feed both of them deep in thought.

"So Lord Anouk and his pose did something to Elena so that she could help kidnap Lytta?" Michael questioned.

"Yes, what of that other woman how was she involved in this?" Sean asked.

"May be she hypnotized Elena or something. Regardless what do we do now in order to find Lytta" Michael asked.

"We will need to regroup at the den. First ask one of the techs to track down Lytta's phone number and try and track it. That's hoping they didn't dump it somewhere" Sean said.

"Okay, also I'll put the alert on the other packs for any suspicious behavior in their lands. I hope she's okay," Michael said.

"As do I brother, the only thing keeping me going is her faint presence through the bond. She's alive but too far for me to track down" Sean said. His wolf in turmoil at not having his mate with him right now, 'hold on Lytta, we will find you,' Sean thought silently for only Michael and hopefully Lytta to hear through their bond.

--<>--

Lytta opened her eyes slowly; her head was on fire like she had been run over by a bull dozer. She let her eyes adjust as she tried her best to ignore her pounding head. She felt someone gripping her breasts through her clothes. As her eyes finally became accustomed to the dark, she realized she was in a van of some sort.

Dark curtains were pulled over the windows making her wonder if it was still day light or not. She realized that she was tied with thick ropes, her hands behind her back as were her legs and feet. The person gripped her breast rather hard making her growl through the filthy cloth in her mouth.

A light turned on in the van hitting the room with a faint yellow glow. Lytta pulled back when she saw who was fondling her breasts.

It was some sort of creature; it looked human except for its large pointy ears. It's face was covered in what appeared to be scales, large yellow eyes looked at her. It opened its mouth showcasing brown teeth rotten but sharp.

"She's awake, can I play with her?" the creature said.

"I suppose just don't rough her up too much or Lord Anouk will have your hide," came Elena's voice.

Lytta looked around the van, two large men sat in the front while three men and Elena sat behind and finally the creature before her.

A hard slap to her cheek had her dropping to the floor of the van in an awkward way. Tears filled her eyes as rage filled her from the blow. The creature punched her ribs with a furry fist knocking the air out of her lungs as pain lit up her ribs.

The creature ripped her blouse off pawing at her breasts as she struggled to get away from it. Lytta went inside herself knowing what was coming, she concentrated on something else tears falling from her eyes.

"Lytta you can fight this thing. You can fight it use your fire to burn off its ugly face," the voice that sounded like multiple people were talking calmly.

"What of the others, I can't take them all at once." Lytta argued in her mind as the thing worked on her jeans slicing her skin with its sharp claws in the process.

"You can take them all, use the fire as a distraction first" the voice said.

Lytta focused on the mind, when she was ready she burned through her bonds. The creature was too distracted to notice, Lytta brought her hand up to its face spraying it with fire. The creature roared pulling away from her as it held its burning face in its hands. Lytta raised both hands as she sprayed the rest of the people in the van avoiding Elena. They all yelled in pain as they were consumed by flames. As the van screeched to the left out of control Lytta was thrown to the left side of the van. Lytta held on to a rail with her right hand as she raised her other hand the back door of the van. She watched as the metal handle melted off, she crawled to it kicking it open. Cold air hit her face as she pulled back, the tar mark of a road the only thing visible. Lytta jumped out the car hitting the ground running almost breaking her legs in the process. She yelled as she buckled to the ground.

"Where do you think you're going huh?!" Elena screamed from behind her.

Lytta pushed her off stepping back as she faced Elena.

"Why are you doing this Elena!" Lytta yelled as she backed up.

Elena's hair was burned to her scalp on the left side of her head, her clothes smoking. Elena laughed hysterically making Lytta frown.

"You think I am Elena? No my poor delusional girl, my name is Anna. I am borrowing your friends' meat suit for the time being before it's disposed of by Lord Anouk. Speaking of which, you're coming with me Lord Anouk wants to 'see' you," Elena laughed again at her own joke.

Behind Elena, three of the men from the truck walked up to them all with murderous expressions on their faces, their clothes were in shambles from the fire as well.

Sharp pain shot through Lytta's system dropping her to her knees as she held her head blood leaking out of her ears. She looked ahead of her as a blonde man forward pointing at the side of his head with his fingers. He was the one doing this! She realized in pain as she groaned on the dirty ground. Something her parents said came to her Lytta closed her eyes and concentrated as blood leaked out her nose hitting her skin.

Lytta sucked in as much air as she could before she opened her mouth and screamed on the top of her lungs. Her scream was deafening as it came out, all four of them went flying away from her.

Wave after wave of blue ripples left her mouth as the sound wave that was her scream hit them again and again. Lytta watched as two of the men tried to regain their footing before being knocked backwards hitting the pavement hard.

Lytta watched as the skin began to peel off their bodies exposing their muscle underneath. Wait what about Elena! Lytta thought looking at Elena and seeing her still with her skin but still being thrown around like the others.

A blow to Lytta's head knocked her off her momentum causing her to stop screaming as she turned to see a large man land on her stomach holding her down.

Lytta threw a fireball at him causing him to scream in pain, she watched in horror as the flames were absorbed and he was left scar free. He grinned down at her before landing a punch to her face again Lytta yelled in pain as she struggled underneath him.

"Let me help you Lytta! Please let me help," the multi voice in her head said desperately.

"But how?" Lytta asked.

"Let me take over your body and get you out of this!" The voice said.

"I don't know" Lytta said.

She yelled in pain as another hard right hit her jaw from the brute above her.

"You can take back control after, its' just like a werewolf having a wolf half. I am your much stronger and rational half!" the strange voice insisted.

Lytta thought it over before agreeing with the voice in her mind she just wanted to stop the pain no matter what it took. A warm burst of energy filled her body and mind, Lytta felt herself fading to the back of her mind it was as though she was floating on clouds. No pain anymore just a numb sort of peace.

Lytta's eyes turned black as her stronger self took over, she focused on the man above her.

"Stop breathing," she sneered.

He immediately held his throat his eyes bulging out of his skull as he fell over, his face turning purple as he clawed at his throat for air. Lytta's stronger self watched him struggle for breath for a while a warm feeling went through her as she watched.

Lytta got up from the floor, her ribs were on fire she just knew they were going to swell but she ignored it as she limped to the four on the ground.

The three males were on the floor lying in a pool of their own blood, with little to no skin to stop the blood from leaving their bodies; she knew they were either dead or about to be with all the banging they had endured. Elena looked up disoriented at Lytta, the eerie gleam in the Lytta's black eyes made her pause.

"Leave my friends' body at once before I change my mind about saving her and kill you like your friends'. Frankly we were not that close to begin with," Lytta said pretending to look bored by the whole conversation. She hoped it worked because she loved Elena like a sister.

Fear entered Anna as she willed herself out of Elena. Grey smoke spilled out of Elena's ear to the ground, a form began to appear in the smoke of a tall thin woman.

The woman walked out of the smoke in white robes as Elena's body fell to the ground; she had a bracelet on her arm like the others Lytta wondered if it was related Lord Anouk being able to control them or something.

Anna stepped back warily eyeing Lytta pure hatred in her eyes.

"You won't get away with this you freak, wait until Lord Anouk learns of what you have done you'll die in a slow and painful way for their deaths!" she yelled.

Lytta tilted her head to the side and smiled at her, part of her teeth were covered in blood. Anna backed up again her hand moved to her neck.

She removed a whistle from inside her robes; before Lytta could react Anna blew the whistle releasing sharp steel blades flew towards Lytta.

The blades hit Lytta's purple shield before shattering into a million pieces. Lytta stalked her as Anna continued to blow the blades at her from the whistle before they shattered into a million pieces.

When she was close enough Lytta stopped in front of her.

"That's a cute trick. I have one of my own that you will like, remove the whistle from your neck and drop it on the ground," Lytta said.

Anna's eyes grew wide in shock as her body cooperated and removed the whistle from her neck inside she struggled not to follow.

"Good girl, now sit on the floor without moving." Lytta ordered.

She watched as the tall woman sat down, fury written in her eyes that she was doing everything Lytta wanted.

"Filus!" Lytta said.

Filius appeared before her annoyance on his face, his water like hair flying in the wind behind him. He was about to open his mouth but stopped when he saw her. Filius rushed toward her, worry written in his eyes as he held her by the shoulders.

"Princess what happened?!" he asked looking around him.

"I'll explain that later, for now grab my phone from my pocket will you, I need to call Sean and Michael. I can feel their worry but I can't communicate with them mentally right now, I have tried but they are too far away to hear me. Hurry Filius I feel so...tired," she said her body felt drained.

Lytta touched her top lip as she felt blood drip to her lip; she wiped it away with her hand.

Lytta felt her stronger self give back the rains of her body and mind to Lytta. She felt herself drop from the clouds in her mind as she landed on solid ground. When next she blinked Lytta was looking out at the world as she normally did.

Filius grabbed her phone from her pocket before giving it to her as she found Michael's number in the phone book.

Sean and Michael had regrouped with Violet and two other betas and where on the side of the road waiting for the technician at the den to send them Lyttas' phone coordinates.

"What is taking so long damn it!" Sean yelled.

"Calm brother, we will receive them, he said a few minutes didn't he? Let us give it another five minutes before we call again," Michael said.

Michael ran his hand through his hair as he watched the road, although he told his brother to be calm he was getting restless himself. He looked down at his pocket as it began to sing Slipknot's Vermillion. When he looked at the ID he sent relief to Sean, who turned to him with hope written in his eyes,

"Hello Lytta?" Michael said a smile on his face. His smile faded as heard a deep male voice answer.

"Who is this?! Where is LYTTA! IF YOU HAVE HURT A HAIR ON HER..." Michael paused as he was interrupted.

"Listen you filthy dog," Filius said. Michael growled at that.

"This is Filius, Lytta summoned me a few minutes ago,she is badly hurt. Hold on," Filius said.

"Who is it?" Sean asked.

"Filius he's with Lytta he says she's badly hurt," Michael said looking at him with worry.

"Hello" Filius said.

"Yeah I am still here," Michael listened before disconnecting.

"Well" Violet asked from the back seat.

"She's not sure where they are exactly but she gave a good guess based on the road signs and scenery. I think I know where they are." Michael said.

They sped in the opposite direction breaking a dozen rules as they swerved through traffic. Sean never even blinked as they passed several red lights, lucky for them it was not a busy day so there were no cops lurking behind giant billboards.

Turning off the highway they entered a small concealed road that was no longer in use because of the damaged road at half way in.

"Lytta?" Michael said in her mind.

"I can feel you Michael you are very close to where I am just follow the pull," came Lytta's voice.

Sean and Michael followed the pull in their minds to Lytta. After travelling for a while they came across a dust road. When the silver back and clear blue water that was Filius' hair appeared it gave him away. He was hunched over the side of the road.

They all looked at the chaos around the road, bloody bodies lay on the ground as did skin from the men on the floor.

Michael and Sean stepped out the car toward Filius who looked up when the door slammed.

As they got closer and Filius' body stopped blocking the form on the ground they both growled running toward Filius.

"Lytta!" Sean yelled as he reached her first, he gently pulled her away from Filius who moved back giving them room as Michael came to the other side of her.

Together they cradled her head between their laps too numb to speak. They stared at her bruised form in pain and rage both emotions trying to overpower the other for dominance.

They sat there in silence for a few moments stroking her hair and hair, both afraid to add anymore pain to her than she already had. Sean removed his jacket and laid it over her covering the tattered remains of her blouse. They looked at her face as her eyes opened revealing her soft brown eyes to their tortured guilty ones.

"Lytta, my love," Sean whispered.

Lytta smiled at him through her swollen lips, she raised her hand to his face. Sean leaned into her palm a tear falling into her palm as he rubbed his face against her palm.

"Who did this to you!" Michael yelled his eyes turning black in rage.

"They are lying on the ground behind you, I will be fine guys just a few days of rest," Lytta said.

"Why didn't you call Filius to help you?" Sean asked stroking her battered face.

"I panicked, he didn't even cross my mind as I was escaping from them," Lytta said.

She stopped them when they began to disagree, she pushed Sean's jacket to the side revealing her stomach. She grabbed both their hands to feel the side of her ribs.

"Look, I am already beginning to heal just watch," she said.

Sean and Michael leaned over her looking at her ribs, they watched as the angry red swellings became smaller leaving her skin slightly pink. They pulled backed and nodded their heads mutely though still in pain seeing her like this but angry that they hadn't reached her in time to defend her. That was what made them feel guilty for, she was their mate and they had not been there for her!

Lytta could feel all their emotions as though she was feeling them herself, the rage, pain, guilt she felt it all inside. As well as their thoughts, the berating they were saying to themselves was heart breaking.

"Come on Sean, let us get her to the car," Michael said his voice detached.

Sean nodded as he pulled her as gently as he could to his chest before lifting her off the floor. Michael followed close behind rubbing her arm every few seconds; he turned to his left as movement caught his eye.

A few feet away from where he stood Violet and Brendon were standing over someone on the ground all he could see was the person's bottom half of long white their robe.

As he moved toward them he heard Lytta call him,

"That woman was one of the people that attacked me. She was in Elena's body, we can question her for answers" Lytta said in Sean's arms her head resting on his chest.

Michael nodded as he continued to head toward his betas; they parted as he reached them. A tall thin woman with dark brown hair and robes sat on the ground, fury in her eyes. He grimaced in disgust at her, he wanted to warm her in some way but decided that there might still be a chance if she didn't co-operate in their interrogation.

"Take her to the car; I'll carry Elena with me. We've already been here too long," Michael said.

He carried Elena as Brendon carried the woman who didn't struggle as she lifted.

Once in the car they drove off to the den as Lytta told Sean and Michael what happened in their mind, their hatred for Lord Anouk increasing every minute they listened to Lytta.


At the den two hours later

Lytta lead the way to Elena's room at the far end of the hall downstairs next to some beta's. Sean and Michael close behind for the thousandth time wondering why they had let her talk them into going to see Elena.

'Why did we say yes to this? She should be resting,' Michael said in Sean's head.

'I am not sure, last thing I remember she was kissing me and I was nodding my head at her request. We really don't have any control when it comes to her,' Sean replied shaking his head to clear the nasty thoughts he was having watching Lytta's hips move seductively in front of him.

'She is right in front of you guy. And she's my best friend okay? I just want to make sure she's alright,' came Lytta's voice in their minds.

'We know how important it is for you to do this, however I don't like the idea of you being on your feet so soon. You went through a lot you know,' Sean said putting his arm around her shoulders.

It still shocked him that she had healed completely in the hour they had been at the den. She looked as though nothing happened; her skin looked the soft dark brown it always was.

'I know you're worried, that makes me love you more Sean,' Lytta said squeezing his waist.

When they entered the room Elena was sitting on the side of the bed drinking a cup of coffee. Her hair a mess of curls around her head but all in all she seemed fine, Elena looked up when she saw them coming toward her. She smiled at Lytta but glanced at Sean and Michael warily as they approached as well.