Only One For Them Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lytta its' good to see you girl," Elena said hugging her close.

Lytta laid her head on Elena's shoulder.

"It's good to see you alive and kicking Lee," Lytta said laughing happy to have her best friend back.

Lytta pulled back and smiled at Elena who was looking at Sean and Michael still standing behind her. She could tell that Elena was uncomfortable by the way their presence, especially since they were standing close to her protectively even though Elena was her best friend.

"Elena you met Sean already," Lytta said gestering to Sean who bowed slightly.

"Nice meeting you again Elena," Sean said shaking her hand.

"This is Michael, Sean's brother and my love," Lytta said squeezing Michael's bicep.

"Hello," Michael said.

Elena nodded at them both before turning to set the cup she was holding down.

'She's not comfortable with us around,' Michael said in Lytta and Sean's minds.

'She doesn't know you yet, give us a few minutes so I can explain things to her,' Lytta said.

Nodding they both kissed her lips before saying good bye to Elena and stepping out of the room.

Lytta laid her hand in Elena's as she began to tell her everything starting with her mating to Sean and Michael.

"So we are now fully mated, I got this from the mating because I am a Trivian when they mate it leaves a mark it's awesome I can hear their thoughts and emotions," Lytta said.

"Wow I am glad you're so happy Lytta, I don't remember seeing you so happy, ahh I am so sorry again for acting like a brat all this time," Elena said.

"It's okay Elena I forgive you, I am surprised you are handling this so well though," Lytta said.

"Yeah I am aren't I? I guess after I saw a man outside in the grass turn into a wolf and start running around with my own eyes I couldn't deny that what you were saying was true," Elena said laughing.

Lytta laughing with her holding her by the shoulders, Lytta turned to look at Elena a smile on her face, it froze when she saw that her eyes had turned red.

"Elena whats' wrong!" Lytta yelled.

Lytta stood up as Elena started laughing hysterically; Lytta shook her by the shoulders only for her to laugh harder.

Suddenly Elena stopped laughing and collapsed on the bed, Lytta felt for a pulse she sighed when she felt a weak pulse. A bright white light enveloped Elena then, Lytta watched as it turned black, when it faded Lytta was about to approach her again when a blast sent her crashing into the wall. Sean and Michael rushed in and to her side, Michael growled at Elena as Sean helped Lytta up, his eyes black as his wolf reared to the surface.

Elena sat up sharply her eyes still red, a creepy smile marred her lips as she looked at Lytta.

When she opened her mouth, her voice was replaced with a deep male voice that had Lytta's hairs standing on end.

"Hello Lytta, I am Lord Anouk its' good to finally meet you, ha ha ha!" Elena laughed.

"I always have a plan B in case plan A doesn't work, I don't know how you managed to get Anna out of Elena but that is no matter. I put a tracking device in your friend here, you should have been there, she screamed as my minions cut her open while she watched ha ha ha! She screamed for you know, 'Someone help me! Lytta help me please!" Lord Anouk spoke grinning at her as he Elena's cries echoed in the room

.

"You bastard, you won't get away with this!" Sean growled.

"Shut up you useless dog! I cannot wait to meet you in person Lytta, you are going to surrender and bring yourself to me," Lord Anouk said.

"Never!" Michael shouted advancing on Elena.

"For everyday you resist a person will die starting now, you have 30 seconds before your friend here explodes starting now ha ha ha!!" Lord Anouk said grinning at her one last time.

"No!!" Lytta said as she rushed to Elena teared falling from her eyes. Sean and Michael stopped her from preceding each of them holding her arms as they lead her toward the door as fast as they could.

"Everyone get out of the house as fast as you can!!" Sean ordered the pack mentally.

When Lytta continued to resist Michael grabbed her around the waist and lifted her out the door as he ran, Lytta cried as Elena's eyes returned to normal and extended her arm to Lytta in confusing.

"Lytta what's' wrong?" Elena said. Lytta yelled in anguish as Elena's disappeared out of her view.

Michael turned into his hybrid turning down the corridor in a blur, Sean hot next to him as they ran. Michael turned to the open window on the twelfth floor they were on and leaped out with Lytta held tightly in his arms, Sean leaped out right behind him. Michael hit the ground running as he ran for the forest ahead of them, an ear piercing blast sent the flying three feet ahead, shards of burning wood flying past them. Michael shielded Lytta as they tumbled to the ground near the edge of the forest. Lytta cried harder as the smoke cleared around them, pain stabbed at her crippling her of everything else.

Michael stroked her hair as he rocked her back and forth in his hug as she cried, the intense pain he felt from her made him his resolve for Lord Anouk's head stronger.

Sharp canines sank into his shoulder making him growl as he let Lytta go, Michael crushed into a tree lodging the creature off him, when he felt its back crack he moved back and turned to see a black furry creature that looked like a mutated warthog laying on the ground. Moving to Lytta he helped her up, looking around a raging battle was taking place all around him. Creatures of all kinds were battling his men some of them where human others animals.

"Sean Where are you?" Michael asked in Sean's head.

"Near the house fighting a creature," came Sean's rushed response before Sean shut him out.

Lytta sobbed next to Michael as they walked, Michael stepped in front of her path lifting her teary face to his with his palm.

"I am sorry about what happened to Elena. Lytta but I need you to force your sorrow to the back of your mind for now. We are under attack, I need you to call Filius and fight with us okay? We will mourn for her later but right now we are all in danger be strong for us Lytta," Michael said gently.

Lytta nodded mutely, Filius appeared beside her then, his moving hair pulled back from his face.

"We are under attack, I need you to guard her with your life creature, I must go help my brother and my pack" Michael said.

When Filus nodded, Michael put his hand at the back of her head and kissed Lytta on the forehead, before he changed to a wolf and took off for the house.

Lytta felt numb as she thought of Elena, crippling pain attacked her as she realized she would never see Elena again and all because of her. She had died because of her that made her want to kill herself as well, her best friend was gone because of her.

Lytta forced her pain down as she ran into battle, Filius right next to her. A tall thin man came at them his eyes black, large shark like teeth snapping at them as it ran at them. Filius hit it with a fireball causing the man to roar in pain as he went down. Lytta hit the next creature with a fireball of her own on her left. When they reached the hill, Lytta dove right into battle hitting a large furry creature with a fireball sending it back. She breathed in and out slowly before opening her mouth and sent wave after wave of energy at them as she screamed her supersonic scream at the five creatures that came at her sending them flying away from her. One man died instantly when a tree branch went through his heart, blood sipped out of his open mouth as he died.

Two large slim covered men with sharp claws and scaly bodies ran at them murder in their eyes.

Filius changed form into a blue liquid that went through the enemies' removing their hearts from their ribcages before they knew what was happening.

"Let me help you Lytta" the multi voice said in her mind.

Lytta didn't argue this time as she willingly went to the peace of the white clouds in her head; she felt her stronger self brush past her as she took the lead. Her eyes turned black as her other half took over her body.

Lytta smiled at the chaos around her, she turned her shield into a giant sharp glass sword. She tested the heavy metal in her hand before she ran at a group of men with bat like wings attacking a teenage wolf eight against one. Lytta rotated the sword in her hands before bringing it down slicing through the wing of one creature, green goo hit her face from the creature that roared as it turned to her.

Lytta charged at them her hair turning to flames in her anger, she leaned forward and pieced one winged creature in the stomach, the creature growled holding the sword sticking out of his stomach, Lytta pushed her sword further into his belly before pulling it out, green thick blood shot out of the wound as he went down.

Lytta was tackled to the ground by one of the creatures, she yelled as it sank its teeth into her arm drawing blood. Lytta sent a blast of energy through her body that sent the creature flying away from her. Lytta willed the creatures to stop moving with her mind, immediately the remaining six stopped moving. Lytta sliced through the head of one of the creatures, she willed the energy from the ones that had died into her making her stronger. Filius slammed his fist into the neck one of the creatures that were frozen in place.

Lytta and Filius finished them off together before continuing onwards them rest of the creatures. They were still out numbered even with most of the pack present by two hundred. Lytta watched as Sean sliced through an enemy. Lytta turned to Filius

"I need to get to higher ground I have an idea," Lytta said.

Filius looked into her black eyes a moment.

"You're not Lytta" Filius said.

"No, I am her stronger half now do get me to higher ground" Lytta growled at him.

"I have an idea guys, I need you to tell everyone to retreat into the forest" Lytta said in Sean and Michael's head.

"What idea?" Sean asked.

"There is no time to explain right now, trust me and get them out of here" Lytta said

Lytta watched as the pack began to retreat into the woods, Filius held her around the waist lifting her up into the air with his power.

Lytta raised her hands and focused her energy on all the creatures as they climbed higher and higher into the sky forming a white circle that had them all immobile. In the next instant, all two hundred enemies turned on each other. They bit, clawed, fired blasts into each other, tearing limbs as they were hit with her power to frenzy. Mad rage hit them as they attacked their own comrades, the bloody massacre went on as they attacked each other to death. When the last one fell to the ground and bleed to death, Lytta dropped hands, blood running from her nose with the energy she had used.

Filus brought her to the ground once more, Lytta's other half returned to the back of her mind letting her take over again as she returned to her body from the peace of the clouds she had been on. Lytta blinked rapidly as they touched the ground, Sean and Michael ran to them removing her from Filius' hold and into theirs.

"Wow Lytta, that was amazing" Sean said.

"I am just glad it's over now," Lytta said as she closed her eyes.

à

Four hours later.

Lytta stood in the rain between to Sean and Michael dressed in black like her. She wore a black dress and a black cardigan to shield her from the biting chill of the rain. Even under the umbrella that Michael held to protect her from the rain and standing between Sean and Michael's warm bodies Lytta felt cold. She listened as the priest said the final words at the head of the grave where all her friends were gathered and some of the pack members. Lytta turned to look at Hank and Patrick across from her, guilt wrapped around her as she watched them cry. When the grave daggers began to pour dirt over the closed casket of Elena, Lytta turned her head from the scene and cried into Sean's chest as she held Michael by the waist. Twin sets of arms held her as she cried.

Her heart hardened in that moment as she felt rage and anger fill her. She vowed vengeance on Lord Anouk for taking her 'sister' away from her. He would pay for his crimes one way or another.