All Comments on 'Open Letter To My Wife'

by bdzot

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
IrrumatioIrrumatioalmost 13 years ago
Too true and too familiar

I'll be curious to see which side the torch-the-bitch crowd from the Loving Wives section comes down on with this one. Personally, I think that withholding sex for long period, for whatever reason, is a perfectly valid permission slip for your spouse to find it elsewhere.

Jeremy1Jeremy1almost 13 years ago
Loved that!

Works on several levels - and for me, as a great piece of erotic writing in itself. Thanks a lot!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Why married to a woman who obviously doesnt love you

She considers him the bank, loves him not at all, and he has lost all real love and respect for her. Why waste your life in a loveless relationship. Cut your loses and lose her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

and the reason why he wants this woman ?

talldarkfellowtalldarkfellowalmost 10 years ago
Because ...

A husband in that situation stays married because:

1. Technically, he broke the vows and she didn't. "Forsaking all others" is in there, losing interest in sex and substituting materialism isn't.

2. He built a life with her outside the bedroom. If he pulls the ripcord, he failed after putting in a lot of years as an investment. Some gamblers stay at the table till they're broke.

3. If he decides to leave her because he isn't getting enough sex, she'll make sure everyone in their lives know he's a selfish, shallow dog.

And, with kids in the picture, he's going to get robbed in any divorce settlement, especially if one of his previous paramours was less than discrete.

Sad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Oh. So Close

This was written as if you've really been there. Of maybe you've just spoken to a few hundred husbands who have wives that become catatonic and devolve into inanimate objects during sexual activities. I have to look for more of your stories. Should have checked to see if you are still an active writer; I’ll know in a few seconds.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous