Opening Dora's Box Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh no! No!" she thought to herself as she raised herself once more, only to sink down and feel her butthole stretch to swallow even more of the knob. This happened a few more times before her legs finally gave out on her, and she sank back down, her rectum swallowing more of the protrusion than she had thought she could take. "Oooooogggg!" she groaned in shock and horror. She had experienced a little bit of pain when it had started, but it seemed the thing that she imagined was plugging her backside was slippery enough to slide into her without causing too much damage.

"Right!.. It's only... my... imagination," she said to herself through gritted teeth as she felt the thick and stiff rod slide further up into her trembling buttocks with another bump. "I can... stop... this!"

What she'd meant was that if she was imagining it, all she had to do was stop imagining it... and the best way to do this was to look down and confirm with her eyes that it was all just her imagination. She looked down at herself, fully expecting to see herself perched on the leather saddle.

Dora was no expert in cycling, but she wasn't a slouch either. Until this day, she had never fallen off her bike... so it was quite an unusual thing for her to fall off her bike twice. This time, the shock of seeing herself impaled on the metal rod which held the saddle did enough to throw her off her balance. Again, she saw that she was naked from the waist down... but this time, the leather saddle had somehow disappeared as well.

"Ooowwww fuckkk!" she yelled as she saw how her anus clutched grimly at the metal piece impaling her, pouting outwards like a small volcano as she tried to pull herself upwards and away from it. The shock of the revelation made her throw herself off the sodomizing bicycle. This time, there was no helpful bush at the side to break her fall. Dora found herself rolling head over heels down a slope, which, though thankfully devoid of trees, ended in a mud pool at the bottom.

She splashed into the pool with a loud smack because the mud was so thick. Fortunately, she didn't end up with her head under the sticky stuff, but the pool was deep enough so she found she could only just keep her head above the greenish-brown sludge on top of the pool.

No, that was not quite right. Dora realised that it was shallower than she'd initially thought. The problem was that the mud was terribly gooey and thick, and worse, that the pool contained enough branches and twigs that caught at her clothes as she struggled to get up. The mud was quite heavy too, and she could feel her shirt stretch as she struggled to stand up. The mud and the branches were clutching ferociously at her apparel, pulling at her shoes and shorts as she struggled to stand.

Panicked, she reached down to pull at the waistband of her shorts, but found she could make little headway disentangling the cotton material from the branches. As she worked furiously to free her garment, she also realised that her shoes and worse, her panties had been similarly affected by the mud and the branches. No, this wouldn't do at all.

The mud around her flopped and burbled as she moved about, not caring about the scratches she was getting on her arms and legs, on her buttocks and breasts as she pulled this way and that, trying her darnedest to wrest her articles of clothing back from the thick mud pool.

It wasn't working. Her shoes were gone from her feet, and the more she twisted and turned, the more she was getting entangled in the tangle of branches herself. "Oh god. I'll be the 'Woman found naked and dead in forest'!" she thought to herself as she realised that rescuing her shorts was a hopeless cause. Tugging one last time, she felt the material in her hands suddenly give, and knew what had happened - her shorts, maybe even her panties... or both - were probably torn beyond repair.

"Shit!" she swore to herself as her hands came free of the mud holding on to only a small scrap of material. "I'd better get out of here before I go down together with my pants!"

Remembering an article she had read about trying to float in quicksand, Dora spread her arms and legs out and tried her best to ignore the fact that she was naked from the waist down while moving her limbs about in the muck. It worked a treat, because once she stopped fussing about her shoes, shorts and panties, it seemed she was better able to 'swim' her way to the side of the pool. The mud was still thick and the branches unrelenting as she moved, wincing again and again at the sensation of the thick mixture squishing against her private parts, but at least, she was getting there...

Except that as she moved, her shirt was getting heavier and heavier, and the material was getting similarly entangled in the branches under the mud in the pool. Damn. What the fuck was happening? It seemed as if the forest was conspiring to strip her nude for its pleasure.

Dora tried to stay calm and not struggle so much against the mud and branches which scratched at her, but the mud pool won, again. She felt the material of her shirt tear at the shoulders, one after the other. Since she was wearing a shirt with a sewn-in bra, that left her completely naked. In the forest. With a long way to get home. And a bicycle seemingly intent on raping her. Ass or vagina, it didn't seem to mind. Fuck. This was completely fucked up.

She was embarrassed by her predicament, but not enough to want to die. Yet. Slowly, she worked her way through the thick mud until she finally reached the steep bank from which she had fallen into the pool. She looked and felt about for some purchase, anything that she could brace herself or pull on, so she could make her way back to where she knew her bike was. There was none.

Fighting the panic she was beginning to feel, Dora scanned the banks of the mud pool and spotted another part of the bank which appeared to offer some hope of salvation. It was flatter, and there were some overhanging branches just above that she could use to haul herself out of the sucking mire that threatened to keep her trapped in the pool forever. She reminded herself to keep calm as she made her way over to that side of the pool, noting that she would probably have to find her way back to her bicycle, if she were to try to retrieve it, only after she made her way back up to the path. If it was still there.

No, now was not the time to turn maudlin. She finally reached her intended destination, albeit not without wondering about what was under the mud, that might be burrowing up against her privates. As it was, the branches had been clawing at her flesh, pawing at her buttocks and pussy relentlessly under the mud, making her feel as if she had been thoroughly molested by a mob of ravenous men.

"Shit!" she thought to herself. The branches overhead were higher than she thought, and she realised that she would have some trouble reaching them, the way the mud was sucking at her. Worse, the mud pool was much deeper here, because she couldn't feel the bottom under her feet... she was only able to keep her torso above the mud because of a couple of sturdy branches she was standing on. What was she to do now?

She turned her attention to the shallow ledge right next to her. It looked wet and slippery, but flat enough for her to stand on... if she could somehow get herself up onto it. Damn it. Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

Giving thanks for her previously detested gymnastics training (which she blamed for her round, large ass), Dora pulled her right leg up out of the mire, grunting with the effort as her foot finally came free. Placing her foot flat on the ledge, she placed her hands on either side of her body and bounced on her left foot, preparing herself for a lunge out of the mud. Unfortunately, she had overestimated her own strength and agility, because before she could actually haul herself out of the mud, she found her left foot slipping, causing her to fall backwards.

"Aaaarrghhh!" she yelled as she slid back down into the mud. Her horror was compounded by the sensation of the branches under the mud pricking at her buttocks, spreading her cheeks before she could even react, and one large, thick branch sliding up against the groove of her vulva. It scored its way up her narrow valley until it almost touched her sensitive spot. She gasped anyway, the sensation both frightening and... truth be told, not altogether unpleasant. The sun had been shining on that spot, so the mud there was rather warm, and the way the branch was vibrating... it felt like a warm throbbing rod was pressing up against her sex. Or maybe it was her own shuddering. "Ooooooh..." she moaned out loud, then wondered: "Is this what it feels like..?"

While she scrabbled for her footing on the submerged branches below her feet, Dora had had to rest her weight entirely on that damned branch that was so rudely pressed into her cleft. It kept her shivering and gasping, and she found she had to rest a while to catch her breath before she was able to contemplate her next move.

Fuck, it was clear what she intended to do wouldn't work. She was too low in the mud to be able to gain any leverage to lift herself out of the pool. As Dora looked about for alternatives, Her knees bumped against other branches... which gave her an idea. She should try to stand on the higher branches, because it would raise her further out of the mud... and hopefully, allow her to hop onto the ledge.

She moved her hands and feet under the mud, and found what seemed to be suitably thick branches that were at the height of her thighs. They would give her a boost for sure... assuming she was able to get herself up onto them. They were much further apart than the branches she was standing on, and although it gave her pause when she considered how her legs would be so far apart, she consoled herself with the thought that there wasn't anyone around to see her standing in such a lewd posture.

Determined to succeed this time, Dora grabbed the branches with her hands and reached up with her right leg, then her left, using her hands to steady herself. Slowly and deliberately, she lifted her body upwards and out of the thick mud. There was a thick, soupy sound as she managed to do so. The thought that her crouching position, with her hands close to her feet and her hips raised out of the mud, left her ass and privates completely exposed screamed through her mind. Thank god no one was around to look at her.

"Damn, that's fucked up," she thought to herself as she steadied herself, her face so close to the thick mud that she could smell the earthy stench of the pool. Calling upon her gymnastics experience, she let go of the branches and slowly straightened up, keeping her knees bent to keep her centre of gravity low. It worked for a few moments... then Dora felt the branches under her feet begin to spread further apart. Desperately, she gripped at them with her toes, trying to pull them back into position, but her shifting weight made the task difficult, in spite of the thick mud. She sank towards the mud as she lowered herself, to lower her centre of gravity and prevent the branches from spreading further.

"Fuck! Help!" she yelled to no one in particular as she struggled to regain her balance and control, and yelped again as she sank further. Her ass had slipped below the surface of the mud, but what had made her cry out was the sensation of something thick and hard, prodding at her privates. In desperation, she waggled her butt to prevent the imminent penetration of her vagina, but the movement further unbalanced her and as she arched her back and sank, she couldn't stop the thick branch from pressing into her anus. "Oh fuck!"

If she lost control, she would end up doing the splits and worse... impaling herself on the branch probing into her ass. Gritting her teeth, Dora forced herself to remain calm as she felt her rectal passage relentlessly pressed apart by the thick wooden prong. The branches she was standing on were too far apart for her to grab with her hands, so she concentrated all her strength on gripping with her toes, and stopping them from slipping further.

By the time she managed to regain control, what felt like a significant length of wood was protruding into her backside, so much so she was panting both with her exertions as well as with the almost unbearable sensation of being stretched so deeply in her back passage. "Ohhhh fuckkkk!" she groaned as she tried to relax her anal sphincter while flexing her legs to draw them back together again. She managed to do so for a few moments, groaning as she felt the thing sliding out of her ass, before her legs slipped apart again, driving the spike back in between the straining globes of her ass.

"Oooggggg!" she grunted, as she tried, and failed again and again to raise herself up off the intruding branch. It felt like she was being fucked in her ass... at least, it felt like how she had heard her friends describe it. This was really... way too much.

The earlier image she had had of the headlines when they found her dead in the forest came unbidden to her mind... only now, the headlines screamed "Naked woman found impaled in forest". Shit. NO.

Summoning the last reserves of her strength, Dora determined to pull the branches together with her toes and launch herself up and off the pool, onto the waiting ledge at the same time. She knew that her strength was waning, and this was practically her last chance to save herself.

"Aaaaarggghhh!" she yelled out loud as she made her last, greatest push... and was relieved to feel herself sprawl onto the ledge, the mud giving her up with a loud, reluctant "gloop" while the stretched sensation in her backside suddenly ceased.

She didn't know how long she had lain there, panting and exhausted, before she finally found the strength to move. Terra firma. Solid land. Thank god for small mercies. Her ass felt a little sore, her anus thankfully empty, but otherwise, she was still in one piece.

Sitting up, Dora picked up some leaves from the floor and proceeded to wipe the smelly mud off her body, paying more attention to her pussy and ass. The idea that some worm or creature hiding in the mud might be on her person, and especially near her asshole or pussy was grossing her out, and she had to make sure her body was free of such threats.

When she was finally satisfied with her efforts, she looked down at her body. She was clearly naked, without a shred of clothing on her. This was no longer some weird imaginary event, because she had felt her clothes tear in the mud, and because she could feel the wind blowing against her bare skin. On the plus side, it looked like she had gotten out of the mud with relatively little damage. Apart from a few scratches on her torso, and the nagging soreness in her butt, she looked pretty much like she had this morning, when she had looked in the mirror before taking her shower. Her breasts were still the C-cups they usually were, apart from her erect nipples, which had shrunken to the size of nickels from the cold. Or something else. Her belly was still trim, her pubic hair the only part of her showing evidence of her recent experience - try as she might, she wasn't able to remove the mud completely from that part.

Fuck that. Time to get going. Dora looked back at the slope she had tumbled down, gauging how far she had moved away from it. Then, she moved her eyes up across the slope next to her, assessing her route back to the safety of the path. The worst thing she could do right now was to fall back into that shit. She wasn't sure she would have the strength to get back out again if she did.

Making her mind up, she set off, slowly scaling the incline and occasionally looking back to see how far she had progressed... and how much further she had moved away from her bicycle. She was determined to get back to it, because she felt that she had had to leave this place with it. She didn't know why, she just felt like she had to.

When she reached the top of the incline and found herself on relatively more level ground, she was confronted with thick brush on all sides. "Shit! Where do I go?" she thought to herself as she searched for signs of the path she had been cycling on. There was none, but to one side, she could see a small break in the bushes. It wasn't much, but at least, she didn't have to risk having her skin scratched off her body as she tried to make her way out of here.

She walked gingerly to the gap, using her hands to push the leaves aside. Thankful that there didn't seem to be any thorns or stubborn branches (she had had enough of experience with those), Dora moved slowly through the bushes, trying her best to keep herself pointed in the direction where she thought her bicycle was. That was where the path was too, and although the idea of walking out into the open where others could see her made her shiver, she knew she had no choice. Better get back to her bike, and try to figure out what to do next.

It took her a lot longer than she'd thought it would. Dora had thought that she was headed back in the general direction where she had fallen off her bike, but the more she trudged through the forest and found herself facing only greenery, with no path in sight, the more she doubted herself. Was she walking in circles? She couldn't even tell, the bushes around her looked the same. She was thankful that they didn't seem to be causing too much damage to her skin, although the branches and leaves seemed to be caressing her body and especially her privates with each step she took. Every now and then, she would gasp because some errant branch would scrape along her lower belly and slide into the cleft of her buttocks or sex, despite her best efforts to push aside all the branches before she moved forward. There always seemed to be at least one reaching out to touch her most intimate parts. It was maddening, especially since her body was reacting to the rustling leaves and branches. She could feel liquid sliding out of her and dripping down the insides of her thighs as she made her way slowly through the forest.

"Shit, Dora, what the fuck are you doing?" she asked herself in her mind as she shivered involuntarily. Her nipples were so hard they were almost painful, and she had to keep herself from gasping as the leaves insinuated themselves against her heaving breasts. "This is so... sick."

She was just about to give up and declare herself hopelessly lost when she realised that the bushes in front of her were markedly different from the ones which had been feeling her up. For one, they were much thicker, so much so she could not see her way through them. She put out her hands to try to spread the branches so she could peer ahead, but they seemed to be so thick and entangled she wasn't able to catch sight of anything beyond.

"Damn it," she swore under the breath. She was almost certain she was hopelessly lost in the forest, and without any sign of the path she was seeking, she had no way of knowing where she was headed. She paused, trying to ignore the rustling leaves molesting her naked body, and pondered over the wisdom of backtracking back to the mud pool. If she could find it, that was.

Then, she looked down, and realised that the new bushes, while thick and convoluted from her torso upwards, appeared to be much sparser from just below her thighs. Beneath that, she could see what looked like residual branches that were bare of any foliage, and when she brushed her calves against these, they felt rubbery and had more 'give' than the stiff upper branches.

"That's got to be my way out," she thought to herself as she squatted, lowering herself till her head was below the stiff upper branches. She saw some light ahead of her, past the rubbery branches, and grinned to herself. This certainly looked like a better alternative to making her way back to that damned mud pool.