Opening Dora's Box Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dora was much relieved when she approached her gate, so much so she began a slow jog. The creepy neighbor was in his garden as usual, peering over at her. He whistled when he saw her, and Dora picked up her speed over the last 20 feet. Bad mistake. As she did so, she suddenly felt a weight fall from her ass. "Shit!" she thought to herself. But there was nowhere else to go, nothing else she could do now. She couldn't stop and check if her ass was now exposed.

Just a few steps away from her gate, she felt another clot of stuff fall from between her legs. "Oh fuck!" she almost exclaimed, fear making her skin crawl deliciously even as she felt something trickle down from inside again. "Fuck! Fuck!"

The idea that the old pervert from across the road would be looking at her uncovered sex and backside was both thrilling and disgusting. But she had little choice. She was right at her gate now, and it would be just a few seconds' exposure, if she could just open the gate in one smooth motion. As she stopped in front of the latch, she felt a piece fall from her left breast, and gaped at the bare skin peeking out at her. Damn it. She had to do this as quickly as possible.

Dora reached into the gate and unlatched it, ever mindful of her neighbor's eyes on her ass. It was exposed now, she was sure of it. Then, as she pushed it open, the grilled gate scraped off another clump of mud from her tits. "Shit!" she thought to herself as she turned to close the gate as quickly as she could. Her neighbor was still looking in her direction, his eyes fixed on her chest.

Well, he had gotten more than an eyeful, that was for sure. In spite of herself, she felt a little thrill run down her spine, and another clot fell from between her buttocks. Oh well. She would just have to bear it. The thought made her shiver.

Dora turned as quickly as she could, aware that a large portion of her backside could be seen by her neighbor. "Fuck you," she said mentally to the pervert as she strode to the front door, opened it, and stepped inside. When the door was closed, she collapsed on the floor, her limbs suddenly unable to support her anymore.

It took her quite a while before she was able to pick herself up, and when she did, she noted the large clumps of dried and semi-dried mud on her living room floor. "I'll just have to clean that up later," she thought to herself as she dragged herself off to the bathroom to wash up. The entire experience in the forest had been too draining, and all she wanted was to clean up and go to bed.