Opening Dora's Box Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dora quickly got on all fours and began crawling towards the light she saw ahead. If it had felt like the bushes had been molesting her while she was walking in the forest, the sensation of the rubbery lower branches on her bare skin was far more suggestive... it felt as if her naked body was being caressed by hundreds of thick fingers as she crawled on the floor. It didn't help that there were times when she had had to backtrack because of the number of thick trunks in her way, and the way the lower branches behind her seemed to be pressing apart her ass cheeks and prodding at her private parts as she backed up made her shiver. She jerked and almost yelped as the wind blew and she felt something insert itself into her exposed vagina. "Oh god," she thought as she felt her inner flesh stretch to admit the thick rounded tip of the thing, her own bodily fluids aiding the sudden intrustion. "Not the bushes too!"

She bit her lower lip and moved forward, turning her head to look back only when she felt it exit her body. The thing that had entered her gleamed wetly just behind her. It looked more like a fruit than a branch... it had a girth not unlike a fat cucumber, and she shuddered, trying to ignore the trickle of liquid she felt sliding out of her compromised vulva. "I... I can't take that!" she thought as the image of herself being fully impaled on the thing flitted through her mind. It looked huge, much too large to fit into her vulva, and the wicked looking knot she saw just behind the tip would probably tear her up inside.

She paused for a moment as her knees trembled at the thought, then slowly made her way forward again, casting the forbidden image from her mind. "It's not... going to happen," she mumbled to herself as she moved. "Not that!"

As she approached what she hoped to be the path she had been riding on, she realised that her route forward was being blocked by more and more trunks. It seemed as if the bushes were growing more closely together nearer the path, so she found the going slower than she would have liked. Her route became more convoluted the closer she got to the sunlit path, and she began to wonder if she would be able to make her way back, should she find herself unable to proceed further.

After what seemed like hours, she was pleased to find that the path appeared to be within reach. She even espied the best possible route, past the bobbing, thrusting finger-like things surrounding her. She had come to the conclusion that they were fruits because they looked much more like fruits than the branches above her head. She became more excited, so much so that she almost called out for help when she heard voices nearby.

She had opened her mouth to yell, then remembered that she was stark naked and crawling on the dirt floor. That it would entail some amount of explaining wasn't what stopped her; what made her shut her mouth again was the realisation that the voices she had heard were decidedly male... and that they appeared to be discussing her discarded bicycle, as well as her possible whereabouts.

"... must be around here somewhere..." she heard one of them say.

"Yeah, can't have gotten far," came the reply from the second man. "You sure it's a girl?"

"That's a girl's bike, you idiot!"

"No shit. I just thought, you know, that a guy could have been..."

"You stupid or what? What guy would ride around on a girl's bike?"

"Yeah, OK, OK."

"Anyway, wonder what she's doing throwing it aside like that."

"Seems to have sweated an awful lot on that bike..."

Dora started, and the bushes around her rustled.

"What's that?" the man with the deeper voice suddenly said.

Shit. She wasn't sure she wanted to be found in her current state by two men in the forest. Not when no one else seemed to be around. What would they do to her? Dora wasn't sure she wanted to find out.

She scooted backwards, away from the light, and the bushes around her rustled again. Fuck.

"There. I heard something over there," she heard him say, and heard them moving towards her.

Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck! She was sure that was what they would do to her if they found her like that, so she pressed herself backwards, wincing as she felt the rubbery thick protrusion pressing against her sides and buttocks.

Shit. One of the fruits was taking liberties with her, pressing at the entrance to her sex. She quickly moved her hands back and grabbed hold of it to push it away from her threatened vagina.

The men moved closer, and she could hear them more clearly now. They were looking for her in earnest, pushing and cursing at the thick bushes lining the path.

"She's here somewhere," she heard the man say. He sounded much nearer now, and she wanted very much to move backwards and away from the path. Away from the light and from exposure. Damn, damn, damn.

Dora winced as she found her retreat blocked by countless fruits prodding at her from all sides. The bushes around her moved restlessly as she scooted herself backwards, trying and failing to find her way back. Shit. She shouldn't move so much because the men sounded really close by. She pushed herself backwards a little bit, wincing as the fruit pressed into her once more. No, she couldn't allow that... but the men's voices were really close now, and she was sure if they looked down, they would see her naked upper body.

Sunlight dappled her upper arms and the tips of her breasts as she urgently tried to press herself backwards into the shadows, arching her back to try to cram her body into whatever space was behind her. She managed to pull the intruding fruit out of her slippery vagina while she did so, hoping that the men would not notice how the bush behind her kept rustling. Shit, shit, shit... they kept on coming towards her.

Fuck. There was no way she could move any further back into the shadow of the bushes. She gazed in alarm at the sunlight on the floor just in front of her, acutely aware of how the fruits were pressed up against her body, and that one fruit... the one that she had removed from her vagina, was poking at the orifice just above. It sounded like the men were almost in front of her, and in a panic, Dora found her hands leaving the thick stem of the fruit to pull at her buttocks, spreading them. The fruit was positioned at the same level as her asshole, which had already been plundered today. And she hadn't found the experience too discomfiting... at least, not as bad as the sensation of her pussy being penetrated.

Letting her breath out slowly, she relaxed and pushed backwards, letting the fruit thrust its way into her anus. It was frightening at first, the way her asshole had had to stretch to swallow the rounded tip. She wondered how she would be able take the wider part of the thing into her butt just as she felt her rear orifice stretch wide and slowly close on the slimmer stem behind the ominous-looking knot. Shit! It got in! The thought stopped her for a moment, but the sounds of the men stopping right in front of her made her move again.

Dora pulled at her buttcheeks more, willing herself to relax in the back as she drove the fruit deeper up her bum. It was scraping and scouring her rectal passage, but her need to stay hidden was far more pressing, so she pushed further backwards, biting her lip to keep herself from crying out at the way the huge knot was stretching out her ass inside.

"... you sure you heard something?" she heard one of them say. "This place is full of noises, you know."

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure," the other said. It sounded as though they were standing right where she was, even though she couldn't see their shoes, so she didn't stop her backward motions. She gulped down a scream as she felt her anus stretch once more... this particular fruit appeared to have another knot that her asshole had to negotiate. She would have stuffed her hand into her mouth if her hands weren't busy holding her butt open.

Then the pressure passed through her anal ring, the second knot lodging inside her behind. Dora pushed back until she felt the rough bark of the trunk press against her vulva, and knew that she had gone as far back as she could... or rather, she had taken all of the strange fruit up into her backside. There was nothing else she could do to further retreat. Breathing shallowly through her mouth, she kept her head down on the ground, hoping that they would not find her.

It suddenly occurred to her that if the men came upon her like this, with the long, thick fruit completely embedded in her buttocks, it would just make things a whole lot worse for her. She shivered, the bush above shivering with her, as she imagined what they would say as they saw her there, naked and impaled in her butt. Maybe they would remove the fruit from her asshole and replace it with their cocks. Or maybe they would take the opportunity to attack other orifices.

She shuddered at the thought of how their cocks would feel, warm and throbbing within her backside, and then in her weeping vagina... or worse, in both orifices at the same time. Maybe they would make her... suck on them first. "Oh god. Please don't let them see me," she thought as she kept her head down. "I can't..."

"Where is she?" she heard one of them say, and he swung out at the bushes. She gulped back a yelp as she felt the fruit in her asshole push out, then slide back into her poor asshole along with the vigorous shaking of the bush above her. The men were trying hard to push apart the branches of the bushes, the net result of which was that the fruit kept exiting and then thrusting back into her unwilling but unresisting anus.

Dora's hands had left her buttocks and were thrust into her mouth as the motions continued... she had to keep herself from making any sort of sound and giving away her position. She was right beneath the men, and if they only happened to look down... well, they would have seen a very naked, very trapped and helpless female. Plus, the motions in her bum were... OK, she hated to admit it, but they were also creating waves of sensations that she had never experienced prior to today. The opening and closing of her bumhole, together with the surging and receding tautness in her lower belly was quite overwhelming. In fact, as they continued handling the bushes around her, it seemed as if the waves in her groin were building, growing higher and higher, growing closer together as the fruit in her ass kept thrusting in and out, in and out... and... and... and... oooooooohhhhhhhh! She groaned in her mind as the waves suddenly crested within her core, thrusting her over the edge into a chasm of spiralling sensations.

Dimly, she wondered if this was the "orgasm" she'd heard other speak about. If it was, it was... heavenly. Oh god. It was so heavenly she wondered how anyone could stand it. Nor how anyone could go through life without it. It was... it was... ooooh. There was another one. It wasn't quite as overwhelming as the first one, but it still took her by surprise, so much so she gurgled in her throat as it overtook her.

It took her a while to realise that the men were no longer standing right in front of her. The bush had stopped moving too, and as she slowly recovered her fragmented senses, she found herself with her chest and face pressed hard onto the dirt floor of the forest, her hands still crammed in her mouth. The fruit was still jammed in her ass, which felt full, but a lot less uncomfortable than it had before... before her peak.

Dora lay there for a long time, unsure of how long she had to wait to be certain the men had walked far enough away. After she was reasonably confident there was no longer anyone within earshot nor sight of her, she made her move. She groaned as she pulled herself forward, feeling her anus bulge outwards as it released the deeply embedded fruit in her behind. Her asshole seemed none the worse for wear. She felt slightly disappointed as her anus didn't seem to have to stretch so much to regurgitate the large knots on that damned fruit. As the second knot - the one nearer the tip of the thing - finally exited her bum, she realized that something had been squirting inside her, shuddered and had to stop for a bit, to allow the sensations in her groin to subside, before she finally removed the thing completely from her body.

She thought of looking back at the thing that she had taken into her bum, but decided against it. She was curious, but she really didn't want to know just how big the thing was that she had impaled herself on. As it was, she could smell the slightly pungent fragrance of her ass in the air around her, and that was enough reminder of her anal ordeal.

"Shit. What a day this has been," she thought to herself as she finally crawled out from under the bushes, glad to be away from the thick, turgid fruit or branches or whatever it was she had crawled through just to get out. Her ass felt a little stretched out and sore inside, but there didn't seem to have been any lasting damage, because she was able to pull herself up to stand. She winced as she took her first steps, the memory of the intrusion into her buttocks still evident in her flesh as she waddled, rather than strode, along the path.

Dora remained careful, of course, making sure she kept to the sides in case anyone came upon her in the secluded forest. If she heard anything like sounds a human would make, she would dive into the bushes once more, damned be the branches, thorns or fruits she would have to negotiate just to stay hidden. After all, she had managed to secure her own safety by sodomizing herself on a strange fruit, growing from an altogether too-strange bush... how much worse could her day get?

After what seemed like a too-lengthy trek to get back to her bicycle, Dora concluded that she would have to abandon the idea of retrieving it. It was getting dark after all, and she couldn't really tell if it was because of oncoming rain or dusk. Neither appealed to her in the least, because rain could make things even more difficult for her, especially if the dirt path turned into the sticky muck she had only just managed to extricate herself from; and the idea of being stuck in this strange forest at night was not something she wanted to contemplate. No, she had to get out of here... the sooner, the better.

She began searching for a way out, scanning the brush around her for any perceivable break. She hoped to get out of the damned place before the rapidly approaching dark overtook her. She shivered, wondering what would happen to her if she were unable to find her way out - would the plants take their turns at her? Would they wrap themselves around her limbs, immobilise her pull her legs apart and then sodomize her, like they had been doing all afternoon? Or would they rape her pussy like they had been threatening to all afternoon? Her lower belly cramped at the thought. No, she couldn't let it happen. Not in her pussy.

She shook her head to rid her mind of the image of herself, pinned down by the branches twined round her limbs, her legs splayed wide so that her vulva gaped, thick and wide vines approaching and threatening penetration. She espied a break in the bushes ahead just as the unbidden horror movie played out in her mind. She gasped out loud, both from the sudden discovery of the way out and from the imagined sensation of something large suddenly thrusting its way into her opened and unprotected vagina.

The images in her mind unnerved her so much that she almost rushed out through the opening, forgetting that she was naked as the day she was born. She was just a few steps away from the familiar sights of the road when she suddenly remembered, and stopped short with a groan. So near and yet so far. No, she couldn't. Not like this.

Dora looked down at herself, hoping against hope that it had all been a bad dream, or some sort of hallucination, but no, she was still stark naked, just her pubic hair clotted with drying brown mud. Just a few steps away, the world continued on its merry way, and she knew it would stop if she stepped out like this, undressed and exposed to all. It would be quite literally the end of the world as she knew it.

Shit, shit, shit. What should she do? It was too far from her house for her to make it back without anyone noticing her, and that neighbour, the one who kept peering over at her... he would surely notice that she was completely nude. Shit.

She looked down at herself, then around her for anything that could at least cover up her breasts and pussy. Nothing. She supposed she could fashion something out of the leaves, but it would only bring attention to her nakedness. Besides, getting the leaves to stay on her body would be quite a trick. She would need for them to really stick onto her skin.

Her eyes alighted on her lower belly. Right. The answer was right down there. But she didn't really want to try to make her way back to the mud pool. She wasn't even sure she would be able to find it, let alone get herself back to this gap before it got dark. Shit.

Wait. She thought she saw something gleaming on the ground to her right, somewhere not too far from where she was. Dora took a few steps towards the source, and smiled to herself when she saw what looked like a shallow muddy pool. It was icky, and she wasn't exactly looking forward to smearing the gooey stuff on her body, but at least, it provided her a way out of her predicament.

In her hurry to get to the edge of the pool, she slipped and slid into the pool feet first. Fortunately, the mud didn't go up any higher than her knees, and she breathed a sigh of relief that she would not have to go through yet another probing experience in deep mud. The consistency of the mud was similar to that other pool though, and for that, she was glad. It had taken her a good while to scrape everything off her skin, so that meant the mud would stay on her when she needed it to - when she stepped out of this strange forest, that was.

Bending down, Dora scooped large amounts of the gooey, sticky stuff and smeared it over her torso, making sure to cover her breasts and pubis. She noted with dismay that her erect nipples were still prominently visible under the brown layer she had scooped onto herself, and applied a thicker layer onto her breasts and pubic triangle. Then she squatted in the mud, to make sure her buttocks were generously coated with the stuff. She had to make sure her parts were adequately covered up, and no one would even suspect that she was walking about in public completely naked.

The thought both appalled and thrilled her. "I swear, there's something about this forest that's making me a little mad," she thought to herself as she pushed the thought away. To be extra certain, she scooped up even more mud, plastering the thick goo in the area between her legs, and in her butt crack.

When she was finally satisfied with her handiwork, Dora stepped out of the pool, wincing as it sucked hungrily at her feet. It reminded her too much of her last experience in a mud pool... and in spite of herself, she felt something trickling inside her. "I hope that's not a worm," she thought grimly, even though she knew that it wasn't. It was coming from deep within her core, and she knew what it meant. Shit. The forest was really getting to her, and she had to get out of here as soon as possible.

She made her way back to where she had seen the gap in the forest, and was relieved to see that the road was still there. The low sunlight was streaming in, and she could hear the distant sounds of life - people, vehicles and animals - as they went about their respective lives, unaware of her presence.

"Here goes nothing," she thought to herself as she stepped out through the gap. After all, she could always say she fell into a mud pool and leave out the more salacious details.

Thankfully, no one gave her more than a glance or two - an old man raised an eyebrow when he saw her muddy condition, but everyone else seemed intent on going on with their own lives and not on what she was doing, walking down the road like that. Only a curious dog made her worry a little as it followed her - perhaps it thought the smell of the mud on her body was interesting, or worse... perhaps it could tell she was nude underneath - but only for a short distance.