Opening Pandora's Box Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rhjiv
rhjiv
60 Followers

Donna was sitting on the log smoking a joint with one hand and stroking her pussy with the other. She was a good sized woman. She was probably 5'11" tall and had the body of an Amazon. She had powerful legs and tight abs. The only part of her body that wasn't tight and muscled was her chest. Her boobs were huge, D-cups at least. Her blonde hair was cut short. She saw me looking at her and held out the joint. I walked over and sat down next to her on the log and took a long drag on the joint.

"So you are the new couple Jeff told me about," she said. "I heard that you are incredibly hot and that you and Julie are quite a pair."

"So did you hear about my high school GPA and the first guy I fucked too," I said, my anger returning. "I thought we were just coming to the beach for some quiet fun and sun and here we are in Hollywood North and everybody knows the script but me."

"Jeff didn't tell you about making a film today?" asked Donna incredulously. "Well that shit. Come with me, sweet heart!" she said and got up stomping through the pile of bodies until she found him. He was lying on his back as a young blonde 20-something bounced up and down on his cock.

"He Jeff, you ass hole," She said sitting on his chest. "Why didn't you tell Susan about making a film today?"

"She loves to be spontaneous," said Jeff as he started to explain.

"Oh, shut the fuck up and eat this!" she said as she repositioned herself so that her pussy landed right on his mouth. "That will teach him," she said to me with a playful grin as she ground her cunt into him. "Hey Bill," she yelled at her husband. "Come on over here and give this lady a licking. And you too, Henry."

Bill pulled his cock out of the woman he was fucking and Henry pulled his cock out of some other woman I had never seen before and they both came over to he and asked, "So what's your pleasure, Susan?"

I looked at them sized up their still hard cocks. Henry had a long thin cock and Bill had a thick giant, at least 10" long. I grinned at them and said to Bill, "You get on your back and I'll take top. And you, Henry, drill my ass."

Bill lay down with his cock point toward the heavens and I lowered myself onto him. He was so thick that I had to take him slowly, in stages. But take him, I did; to the hilt. And then I bent over him so that Henry could fuck me in the ass. He reached over to Donna's pussy and stuck his fingers into her slid to get some of her juices on his hand, and then used her juices to lubricate my ass. He stuck one finger and then another into my ass to get me ready and then slowly pressed his cock into me. I could feel Bill's monster in my vagina and Henry's in my ass as they started to pump together. I was filled to capacity with cock as I rocked my hips into them. I felt something brush my hair and I looked up to see yet another cock staring me in the face. I didn't recognize it, or its owner, but hell, a cock is a cock is a cock. So I sucked it.

The cock I was sucking erupted down my throat a few minutes later, letting me focus on the two I was fucking. I started to up the tempo as I could feel my own orgasm building. Henry and Bill were pounding in unison and it felt like Bill's cock was almost in my stomach. Henry let out a yell and I felt him spurt into my ass. He hung with me for a couple more strokes and then pulled out and collapsed on the sand. Bill kept pounding and then rammed himself hard into me and grunted as he unleashed a torrent of cum inside me. That was enough to push me over the edge and I fell off of him and shot a stream of my own nectar high into the air across the pile of naked bodies. I pulsed several times, drenching everyone nearby.

"Was that rain?" I heard somebody ask.

"No," said Donna next to me. "That was Susan showing you all how a real woman comes! Wow! That was outstanding!"

She pulled herself off of Jeff's face and dove for my quivering quim and started licking me. I was shaking from my massive orgasm, but she knew somehow that I wasn't finished yet. Her tongue seemed to know exactly what my pussy wanted and in moments, I felt another orgasm building.

"I'm coming again!" I yelled as I let loose another spray of cum, but this time, Donna took the entire load on her face and down her throat. She kept licking me and drinking my juices until I had to push her away. I was as spent as I have ever been and my cunt was so super-sensitized that even her knowing touch was too much to handle.

I closed my legs and curled up in a ball and lay on the beach in a daze. All around me, people were fucking and sucking, but for the first time in my life, I was satiated with sex. I got up and moved away from the crowd of bodies. I found a towel and lay on my back in the afternoon sun and drifted off to sleep.

I awoke sometime later to a kiss on my lips. "Awake, my princess!" I heard Bob say.

"Princess, hell. I'm not a princess. I feel like the queen of sluts," I mumbled back to him. The sun was lower and the beach was starting to cool down.

"Want to head back to the hotel?" asked Bob.

"Probably a good idea," I said, feeling my stomach growl. I thought of all the cum I had drunk today and said, "I've had lots of protein, but not enough carbohydrates."

Bob helped me to my feet. Jeff and Julie were packing up and the rest of the cast of the orgy were nowhere to be seen. I pulled on my yellow cotton dress and took Bob's arm as we made our way back to the car. Jeff drove us south to Santa Cruz and then north over route 17 to San Jose. On the way back over the hill, I snuggled with Bob and just thought about the past few days.

I truly had let my inner slut out of the dark place she had hidden in all my life. I was loving everything about being a slut, but still felt a gnawing sense of guilt. My religious training was whispering in my ear telling me that I was a sinner and I would burn in Hell, but I knew that was bullshit. As long as nobody got hurt and my relationship with Bob wasn't endangered, I could have my cake and be eaten too, I thought and felt myself chuckle.

"What?" Bob asked, hearing my soft laughter.

"I was just thinking about what a slut I have become and how much I am enjoying it," I told him. "What about you? Are you enjoying my becoming a cum queen?"

"Totally," he said with a big grin. "I am loving every minute of it. And you aren't the only one whose sex life has been kicked into overdrive. I fucked, sucked or got sucked by at least six different women today. That's a new record for me."

Bob went silent for a moment and said, "Hey Jeff, when were you going to tell us about the movie you made today?"

"Well, I haven't made it yet," he said. We have lots of footage, but now comes the hard part. I probably have eight hours of film that I have to edit down to about 30-40 minutes."

"Eight hours!" I exclaimed in amazement. "How many cameras did you have?"

"Four," said Jeff, clearly pleased with himself.

"But I only saw two!"

"The other two were a ways away. One was up on the cliff with a telephoto lens, and the other was down the beach. They were all pretty close up by the time you drifted off to sleep."

"So what are you going to do with all this film?" Bob asked.

"I will probably make over $100,000 off of today's footage. It will make several movies and lots of shorts."

"Holy shit," said Bob, clearly impressed. "And what do the actors get paid?"

"Everyone gets a copy of everything, and you guys get your entire trip paid for. And if you want to do it again, I'll cut you in. Susan, you are a natural. When you told Henry and Bill to double team you and then took Sandy in your mouth... well, that was priceless."

"I've seen lots of double and triple penetration shots before," said Bob. "What makes that shot so special?"

"Susan," said Jeff. It was her attitude and her directness, and her total authenticity. She wasn't faking anything for the camera. She wanted to be fucked hard and deep and she made sure she got what she wanted. And besides, I have a special thing for powerful women who ask for what they want," he finished proudly looking at Julie.

She turned around and looked at me and said, "My only regret today was that we didn't get any shots of you and me getting it on with each other."

I looked at her and smiled and reached forward and stroked her cheek. "Maybe later, sweetie, after diner. And speaking of dinner, what's the plan?"

Julie said that they were just thinking about having dinner at the hotel, and that sounded pretty good to me. We passed through Los Gatos, and then Campbell and were back at our hotel downtown in just a few minutes. We all piled out of the car and Jeff, Julie and Bob headed for the restaurant. I told them that I wanted to go to the room and shower off first. I could still feel dried cum in my hair and sand in my pussy and I needed to get cleaned up. I peeled off and headed for the elevator.

The door was just closing as I approached, so I yelled, "Hold that elevator, please!" A hand shot between the doors and they reopened again as I rushed onto it. I turned around to thank whoever stopped the door and saw a familiar face.

"Well I'll be darned," said the dumbstruck jogger. "I swore to myself that if I saw you again I would not let you get away without at least thanking you. I had a hard on for three hours after I first saw you in the hall. I have never seen anything hotter or nastier than when you looked at me while you wiped some cum from your pussy and licked it off your fingers. And then when you flashed me again, all I could think of was how much I wanted to fuck you."

I was tired and messy, but I was also learning never to pass up a good opportunity. I looked this fellow straight in the crotch and grabbed his cock through his shorts. He wasn't wearing jogging shorts any more, but what he was wearing was loose fitting enough for me to easily get my hands inside his pants. I squeezed his cock and it woke up and said, "Howdy, Ma'm!" right back to me. Well, not in so many words, but cocks do speak and I have learned their language. When they get hard, they like to be stroked. When they get soft, they like to get sucked. And when they start to bounce up and down like this fellow's, they want a nice warm pussy or throat to hide in.

The elevator opened on the 14th floor and we both got out. "I have had a long day of fucking and sucking and I am pretty worn out, so if you want to fuck me, you are going to have to get my juices going first," I said as I walked down the hall to my room. "Well?" I turned and looked at him.

"Anything to oblige a lady," he said with a big shit-eating grin.

"OK, lick me," I said unbuttoning my dress completely. "Right here, in the hall, down on your knees and lick my pussy." I figured that if he had the balls to do what I asked, he may be fun to play with.

He dropped to his knees in front of me and put his arms around my buns and pulled me towards him. He started licking my twat, and what he lacked in style, he made up for in enthusiasm. I heard the elevator door open down the hall and I saw an older couple walking slowly our way, so I decided it was time to make a strategic retreat. I fished my room key from my tiny purse, opened the door and dragged our jogger into the room. I plopped myself on the bed and spread my legs and told him to get back to work. He didn't need a second invitation as dove between my legs and locked his lips on my cunt.

I pulled out my cell phone and called Bob. "Wassup?" he answered.

"Well, remember awhile ago we talked about telling each other when we want to fuck somebody else?"

"Yeah, I remember. Who do you want to fuck now?"

"Remember the Jogger? Well, he was on the elevator when I got on, and right now he is licking my pussy. But I figure that he won't last more than 10 minutes, and a shower will only take me another 10, so if you don't see me in 20 minutes, assume that this guy has more stamina than I give him credit for."

"Susan's fucking the jogger," Bob told Jeff and Julie. "But she figures he won't last long. ETA in 20."

Bob returned to me and said, "OK, honey, have a good time, but we are going to order. What do you want?"

"I want a large marguerite and a carne asada," I said as the jogger licked my pussy. Just then he hit a sweet spot and I said, "Oh, that was nice. Whatever you did, do it more."

"OK, honey," I said to Bob again. "See you soon."

I turned to the jogger and said with bravado, "Off with your pants, nave! I want to see your cock." He quickly stripped off his clothes and presented a nice solid seven inch cock that looked fully ready for action. I pulled my legs up to my shoulders and said, "Stick that puppy in me, lover. Let's see how much stamina you really have." He steered is cock into my nest and we started urgently pounding. This was to be the definition of a quickie. I wanted to see how quick I could get him to cum, so I squeezed my vaginal muscles on his cock every time he pumped himself into me so that when he pulled himself out, I was hanging onto him. Sure enough, in about four minutes, his face got flush and he started to groan.

"Pull out so I can suck you," I said, pushing him off me. He stood up at the foot of the bed and I sucked him down my throat and grabbed his balls. I stuck one finger up his ass and started stroking his prostate, and that was about all it took. He grunted and shot and I caught a nice load of protein down my throat. But I was still hungry for some carbs. I got up from the bed and wiped the cum that had missed my mouth on my fingers and sucked them clean. I then reached two fingers into my pussy and offered them to the jogger. He smiled, but refused my offer.

"I'm gonna shower. You can leave, watch or wash my back. Then I'm going downstairs to have dinner with my husband and our friends." He thought about my offer for a moment and decided he had had enough. I think he made a wise choice. I stepped into the shower and let myself soak for several minutes, and then I washed my hair and my body as thoroughly as I could. I finished my shower, towel dried my hair and threw on a pair of shorts and a t-shirt and made for the hotel lobby again.

Bob, Jeff and Julie were already eating. They had ordered a big plate of lasagna for me and I wolfed it down, pretty much in silence. We headed home tomorrow (Monday) afternoon, so our time with Jeff and Julie was coming to an end. Even though I had more sex in the past two days than I ever thought I could handle, I still felt a yearning for Julie's touch. I looked at her across the table and she was staring back at me. "A penny for your thoughts," she offered.

I smiled and said, "They are worth way more than a penny, but for you..." I paused for a moment in an attempt to put some sense and order to my many thoughts and feelings. "Well, first and foremost, I am going to miss you. I have loved our time together and I don't want it to end. You have opened yet another doorway within me to a room I never knew existed. You have given me an idea about body jewelry and now I want to get some piercings. We have had great fun and even greater sex together, and I am going to miss both."

Julie looked at me lovingly and offered me her hand across the table. "You have been a gift to me, too. I have learned to love in yet another way I didn't know was possible, and I certainly will miss you and Bob. Perhaps we can come to Seattle and pay you a visit," she said, her eyes lighting up.

I felt a big rush of excitement as she said that and said, "That would be wonderful. Have you ever been to Seattle? When could you come? You'll bring Jeff, right?"

"Slow down, honey," she said. "No, we have never been to Seattle and of course Jeff will come. Won't you honey," she asked Jeff.

"Sure, sweetheart. How about September?" responded Jeff.

"Great!" I blurted. And then I felt another flash of excitement as I said to Julie, "Maybe you and I can have our own gangbang at the Johnson lodge..."

To be continued...

rhjiv
rhjiv
60 Followers
12