Operation Fit Bird

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Will awoke for a second time an hour or so later and, having eventually roused himself, showered and dressed, descended the stairs to continue his cyber-research into Julia over a decent breakfast. Less than halfway through the hundreds of photos on her page and long before he had to masturbate over a set of her bikini shots Will had already made up his mind that one way or another, he had to see if she was as hot in the flesh as she was in the photos. "Just think how much she'll have learned by now," Mark had said. Will liked the idea of finding out.

As he cleaned himself up yet again, his phone buzzed as a text landed.

Found her yet? Sexy lil tart isnt she? U gotta tap that dude.

Will grinned. Ant was right. He did have to tap that. There was just the small matter of how.

Wednesday afternoon brought with it all the joys of the previous week. Will gleefully left his class mates after their dinner break and made his way through the wind and rain towards the sports hall and its warm, dry, roofed luxury. He changed alone in the boys' changing room and walked out onto the courts to recommence what Ant was now calling Operation Fit Bird.

Will waited patiently and tried not to ogle the girls too obviously as he waited for Miss Cookson to decide how he could continue his devastatingly humiliating punishment. Although Will would have said he had a preference for tall blondes with big boobs he was absolutely able to find something in almost all of the girls as they filed out of the changing rooms. They walked past him, some smiling, others ignoring him, and jogged around the echoey space in their white polo shirts and grey pleated skirts. He watched as they practised their shooting or did some stretching and he filled his memory banks with images of nubile flesh stretching, bouncing and bending. He still couldn't quite believe this was supposed to be a punishment and, as a particularly pneumatic pair of netball experts came into view, had begun toying with the idea of a very quick visit to the boys' changing room toilet for some instant relief. A second later Julia appeared and launched a ball towards him which, although he managed to catch it, knocked him off balance making him step backwards against the wall.

"Sorry, was that a bit hard?" Julia asked. Her blue eyes sparkled mischievously in the harsh fluorescent light of the sports hall.

"No, just caught me off guard a bit," Will said, a touch too quickly. He threw the ball back in a gentle arc.

"You'll have to do better than that, Mr Weston," Miss Cookson's voice called out. "The girls won't break, give it some welly! Netball's a fast game. You don't have time for ponderous play."

"Yes, ma'am," Will replied, fielding another cannonball of a pass to his midriff from a grinning Julia. He returned the ball with a stronger throw, trying to make it look effortless. Julia caught it and flung it back even harder than before. The ball hit Will's outstretched finger and ricocheted off and he yelped in pain, causing a good number of the girls to look round to see what had happened.

"Oh, for goodness' sake, Weston," Miss Cookson sighed. "Do you have to make such a fuss?"

"Sorry," he said sheepishly, trying to shake the stinging pain out of his hand, whilst off to one side the object of his desires was trying hard to stifle her laughter.

"Perhaps take it slow at first, Julia" Miss Cookson said. "Let Mr Weston become used to the pace of the game."

"Yes, ma'am," Julia said with a smirk in Will's direction and lobbed the ball as slowly as she could.

"Okay girls," Miss Cookson said, clapping her hands. "Two minutes then into your teams. Mr Weston, we'll have you in the 'E' team for now I think.

Will's finger still stung quite a lot but he did his best to mask it. If two minutes with Julia was all he had he had to make it count.

"How's the punishment? Are you feeling humiliated yet?" she asked.

"Well that dodgy pass from you didn't help but I think it might take a while to learn my lesson still," Will said.

"Dodgy pass my arse," Julia sneered playfully. "You ready this time?" she asked and tossed him another easy ball.

Will didn't feel he was creating the best impression. He feared it could only be a matter of time before Kiddy Fiddler and Miss Cookson decided being in the warm with a host of eighteen year old girls wasn't going to sort his attitude out so he had to strike while the iron was hot. Cool and charming, not smarmy or cocky, he told himself as Julia bent to pick up and return a stray ball from one of Will's 'E' teammates. Ignore her legs, her tits, her smile and her hair and don't fucking blow it.

"You have a good weekend?" he asked casually, half-thinking of a way of levering in what Mark had told him.

"Yeah, was okay," Julia replied. "My sis was home from uni so we just did family things. How about you?"

"Yeah, the usual really. Went down the Red Lion on Friday. You ever been?" He was pretty sure he knew the answer. If Julia's dad owned nightclubs and gig venues she had better things to do then visit the Lion.

She shook her head, making her blonde ponytail dance from side to side. "Bit far for me," she said, and tossed him the ball. "If I go out it's usually to a bar or club in town."

Will admired her tact. "Oh right, cool," he said. "Yeah, we go to a few clubs and stuff in town," he said, hoping he sounded more knowledgeable than he was. He was sure the two minutes was nearly up so he chanced his arm. "My mate's brother says to say hello, by the way."

Julia caught the ball and sent it back with a little more force. "Oh right, who's that?"

"Mark Smith," Will told her, making sure he could see her face to gauge her reaction. "He used to go out with your sister I think?"

Julia grinned openly. "Oh yeah, I remember Mark," she said. "That's funny that you know him. How is he?"

Will kept his eyes on Julia's. She hadn't looked in the slightest bit embarrassed at the mention of Mark. He took this to be a positive sign. "He's well. He did go to uni but came back. I've known him for years."

"Oh do say hi from me then," Julia beamed, her chest jiggling distractingly as she hopped to her left to catch Will's rather errant throw.

"Yeah, of course," said Will. "He said you'd got on well."

Julia laughed and paused for a split second, her eyes flicking away from Will's then back. "Yeah, we used to have some good chats," she said, flinging the ball back at close to what Will perhaps wrongly assumed was full power.

"Yeah, he did say you used to talk about stuff," Will said, immediately regretting it for being too obvious.

"I bet he did," Julia said, holding his gaze. "I was very curious about things then," she said, grinning.

Will's mind was whirring. Julia was clearly toying with him a little but he felt a thrill that she knew what he had heard about her and that she wasn't embarrassed by it. A surge of sexual energy urged him on. "So does that mean you're not curious anymore?" he asked.

Her reply was cut short by a shrill whistle from Miss Cookson. Julia grinned and bounced the ball as she walked past Will to join her teammates at the 'A' end of the hall. "Still curious, just better informed," she said, turning and walking backwards, her lips in a sultry pout. "You going to Charlotte's party on Friday?"

Will opened his mouth to tell her he didn't know Charlotte but Julia interrupted him. "Add me on Facebook and you'll see where it is. See you around, Willy-boy," she said, and whizzed the ball at him once more. Will had indeed underestimated the power of her passes before but this time held onto the ball, his stomach absorbing the impact as Julia jogged away, leaving Will to decode what he'd heard.

Ant's battered Corsa was opposite the school gates as it was every Friday afternoon, the flimsy panels vibrating audibly with the bass thump from the ridiculously over-powered stereo. Will opened the passenger door, letting out a cloud of pungent smoke and threw his backpack onto the back seat. Ant sat in the driver's seat, a road atlas on his knee covered in spliff-rolling paraphernalia. A fat cone dangled from Ant's lips and he handed it to Will as he sat down.

"All right gayboy?" he yelled, not looking up from the construction of the next joint. "Close the fucking door, you're letting all the goodness out."

Will took a toke on the joint and handed it back to Ant who passed the atlas to his friend for him to take over. Will leaned to turn the stereo down to a bearable level and received a stern look for his troubles. "How are you, mate? Good week?" Will asked.

"Yeah, not bad," Ant told him as he started the car and set off towards one of their favoured smoking points on the moor overlooking the town. "Had a fuckin' result at work this week," he said, drawing hard on the joint as he accelerated up the rain-slicked road. "A well-fit bird's just started in the office. About twenty two I reckon. Long red hair, nice rack, lovely arse."

"So that's a result is it? Have you got her number or anything?" Will asked.

"Well, no, not yet," Ant admitted. "But she's definitely interested and anything's gotta be better than the usual munters in the office there."

Will took the offered joint back and gripped the door handle as Ant took a corner at high speed. "How do you know she's interested? What's she said to make you think that?"

Ant glanced at him and have him a knowing grin. "Well, she's not said a lot but she's looked at me and smiled every day since she started."

Will laughed. "Fuck me, sounds like she's gagging for it, mate. When you say she's not said a lot, does that actually mean she's not said anything?"

Ant took the joint back as the road straightened out and looked at his friend again. "She said hello."

Will snorted and shook his head. "Pathetic! I tell you what though, I had a proper result on Wednesday."

"Oh yeah, you get a peek at fit bird in the shower?"

"Fuck, I wish. I'm horny as fuck at the moment."

Ant looked at him warily. "Don't go getting any ideas, now."

"Shut up, dickhead. I've got us an invite to a house party tonight. Up for it?"

This grabbed Ant's attention. "At her house?"

"No, some lass called Charlotte. I dunno who she is, she's not at my school but Julia asked if I was going and told me to add her on Facebook so I could see where it is. She lives out near the country park like Julia does. Must be loaded."

"Nice one, fella. You're on fit bird's Facebook, then? Any new photos? Bet you've had a go over all of 'em by now!" He wasn't waiting for a reply. "What's this Chardonnay like? Fit too? Bet she is. I like her already. They love a bit of rough, the posh birds."

Will looked at his friend with disdain. "Ha! You'd better hope so, you fuckin' scruff. And it's Charlotte. She's not a fucking WAG."

Ant pulled into the car park that on a clear day gave a great view of their own town, the expanse of green that was the country park and, in the distance, the excitement and allure of the big city. Today all that could be seen was a fogged-up windscreen and a steady, unrelenting drizzle from the leaden skies. He flicked through his iPod to find a particular Snoop Dogg track extolling the virtues of cannabis, turned the volume back up and turned to Will. "Couple more fatties, home to make ourselves look beautiful then out we go my friend." He took the next joint from Will's hand. "I'm feeling lucky, amigo. Charlene or whatever her name is gonna be a very happy girl by the end of tonight."

Will set to work on the next joint. "Me too, I hope," he said dreamily. "A happy boy, I mean." He looked at Ant, knowing full well what sarcastic look would be spread across his ugly mug. "You know what I mean."

Charlotte might not have been a WAG but her house would have done at least a Championship player proud. Will and Ant parked the Corsa on the road and walked up the gravel drive towards the big mock-Tudor house. A couple of their other mates had been decidedly pissed off to hear they weren't invited to the posh lass's party and would have to settle for a night in the Lion but Will wasn't about to do anything that might show him in a bad light to Julia. He wasn't too enamoured with having Ant there, especially since he'd insisted on bringing a four-pack of Black Diamond cider in a Booze Bonanza carrier bag but he was his best mate, after all, and was the provider of lifts and strong marijuana so it only seemed fair. Will rang the bell and was greeted by a guy about their age who was wearing a pink Ralph Lauren shirt with the sleeves rolled up, had some kind of yacht captain's cap on his head and a glass of white wine in his hand.

"Yah?" the captain said.

"Permission to come aboard?" Ant asked under his breath. Will stood on his foot to shut him up.

"Oh, hi. We're friends of Julia's," said Will.

The marine enthusiast looked them up and down, his lip showing the faintest hint of a curl, then opened the door. "Come on, then," he said. "Jules is in the conservatory, I think."

"Aye aye, cap'n," the boys said breezily and went inside.

The house looked the same inside and out to Will. Everything looked new and shiny, and had a veneer of trying a bit too hard to be high class, much like the guy who'd opened the door. Disclosure was being piped through speakers in the ceiling, something that caught Ant's attention straight away, whilst Will made a beeline for the kitchen to see if there was anything interesting to drink. Most house parties he went to had a financially-induced drink-what-you-bring policy but he hoped that might not apply here as his own penury had reduced him to a hip-flask of his dad's ouzo.

There were a few familiar faces present, a couple of lads he knew from school nodded at him and a few girls he'd been playing netball with a couple of days before smiled and said hi. It was definitely a different crowd to Will and Ant's usual, though and he looked around for the way to the conservatory and the relative familiarity of Julia. The kitchen, however, waylaid him with its fine selection of wines, beers and spirits and Will spent a couple of minutes making a strong vodka and tonic to give him some Dutch courage and hopefully counteract the slight paranoia that Ant's powerful weed was inducing.

Will leant against a marble-topped kitchen island and sipped his drink. Ant appeared by his side, carrier bag in one hand, can of tramp-strength cider in the other.

"I don't know anyone. Been right round the place," he said. "Think anyone'll mind if I skin up?"

"Go for it," Will replied. "I might lay off this one though."

"Pussy," said Ant, laying out his Rizlas and bag of stinking green plant matter. "Where's fit bird then?" he asked Will.

"Dunno," Will said, scanning the crowd. "Haven't seen her. I hardly know anyone really."

"Best get fucked up then, eh?"

Will laughed. "Spose so!"

The two of them stood by the island, Will looking for a familiar face and trying to look like he was meant to be there, Ant facing the worktop, hands busy. The ship's captain floated past. Will lifted his glass to salute him.

"Ooh, is that what I think it is?" a big, voluptuous girl with long brown hair asked Ant.

"Sure is," he grinned at her, holding the spliff aloft. "Want some?"

"Mmm, yes please. I'm Charlotte," she said. "Who are you? Are you one of Jules's new friends?" she asked, taking Ant's arm and leading him towards the open French doors and the garden beyond.

Ant grinned at Will over his shoulder and the two disappeared into the dark garden leaving Will alone again. He downed his drink and quickly made another, then headed off to find the object of his desire.

He squeezed past a few people to get to the conservatory. The dimly-lit room was full, much busier than the rest of the house had been so far and Will stopped to peer through the crowd to see if he could find someone he knew, preferably Julia. There was a lot of laughter and a good deal of squealing from overexcited girls, almost drowning out the music. A few couples were engaged in varying degrees of intimacy, Will stood to one side, feeling a bit self-conscious but trying to look as nonchalant as possible and watched a girl repeatedly remove her beau's hand from between her legs as they swapped saliva before she finally gave in and allowed his hand down the front of her leggings. Will grinned to himself, admiring the lad's perseverance and took another swig of vodka and tonic, emptying the glass. He couldn't see Julia so decided another V and T was in order. Not for the first time he thought about what Mark had told him about young Julia. She was probably in a bedroom upstairs. Please not with the captain, Will hoped.

In an explosion of laughter a pair of girls staggered towards him, both clutching empty balloons. The heavily made-up brunette fell against him and collapsed on the ground at his feet, laughing uncontrollably. She lay with her legs wide apart, her silver dress around her waist, while the redhead, equally wrecked on nitrous oxide tried to pull her friend up but succeeded only on slipping on the tiled floor and joining her on the floor. Will pondered the merits of being a gentleman and helping them but, having had a good look up the brunette's dress at her little black thong and down the redhead's top, decided to step aside and let them ride out the high. Maybe he'd come and find them later if Julia was still AWOL.

Back in the kitchen the vodka was beginning to have an effect and Will's inhibitions were lowering. He made another drink and decided to explore in search of, if not Julia, some other entertainment. Wandering into the garden he found various groups of smokers and stopped to speak to one of the few people he knew.

"All right, Danny," he said to one of the lads from school. "Can I pinch a smoke?" Will didn't really like cigarettes but it would give him something to do.

"No probs, Will," said Danny, offering him the packet. "Who you here with?"

"Just my mate Ant. He came out here with Charlotte. You seen her?" He took the offered lighter and blew smoke into the cool night air.

Danny shook his head and laughed. "No, sorry mate. Knowing Charlotte she'll have got him behind a bush or summat."

Will laughed. "Like that, is she? I'd never met her before tonight. Julia Miller asked me if I was coming so I thought I might as well."

"Ha! Charlotte's a right goer," said Danny. "She gets around enough! Where's Jules then? I haven't seen her all night."

"Me neither mate," said Will. "You're about the only person I know here."

A girl appeared beside Danny and held his arm. "They've got nitrous in there, babe," she said to him. "Let's do some."

"Shit, sorry dude. Gotta go." Danny winked at Will. "If I see Jules I'll tell her you're here."

"Yeah, cheers," Will said to the disappearing couple.

Will wandered around the vast garden for a couple of minutes as he smoked his fag. In the dark he couldn't even see where it ended but he could certainly hear the grunting and giggling coming from behind a clump of bushes. Was this Ant getting lucky with the posh lass? Will flicked his cigarette away and crept around the side of the bushes. Slipping into a vodka-fuelled fantasy Will saw himself as a commando on a reconnaissance mission, stealing silently among the shadows to observe his quarry. The noises became louder, the giggling joined by the sound of flesh on flesh. If it wasn't Ant then someone was having a good time, the lucky bastards.

Crouching, Will rounded the shrubbery. A few feet away a garden bench was occupied by a rutting couple, their faces in shadow. The girl sat on the bench, her spread legs straight out, her hands supporting them as her paramour fucked the living daylights out of her. His trousers were around his ankles and he supported his weight on his arms as his bare arse plunged up and down. Each thrust of his hips brought a grunt from the pair of them and, although Will couldn't see their faces, the parted ample thighs told him the party's hostess was getting a right seeing to. Whether the lucky lad was Will's buddy remained a mystery, one quickly resolved when the male half of the duo shifted his foot to gain better traction and inadvertently knocked over a can of Black Diamond cider.

123456...9