Operation Fit Bird

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chuckling, Will left them to it and snuck away, just as Ant let out an almighty grunt, tailed by a "Fookin' 'ell," that not only confirmed with Will just who was involved in the outdoor action but also that his mate had achieved lift-off and blown his stack. Will walked back towards the house, now in dire need of a romantic dalliance. If that ugly wanker had got his nuts wet then there was surely hope for him.

The atmosphere in the house seemed to have changed in the few minutes Will had been outside. As the alcohol took hold inhibitions seemed to have fallen further. People were dancing in the conservatory and a couple of girls were doing their best to attract attention with a display straight from the local gentleman's lounge. Half the partygoers, female as well as male were ogling and encouraging them as they felt one another up shamelessly and snogged one another. Having replenished his glass Will slipped by the gyrating girls to a dark corner where he could plan his next move. If Julia was nowhere to be found then it was time for Plan B and he'd better work out what that was. He stood watching the show as one of the girls, who he now saw was the thong-displaying brunette who had collapsed on him earlier, licked her friend's neck, up to her earlobe, and groped a breast and a buttock. Starting to feel quite drunk, Will was also starting to feel quite aroused. As obvious and attention-seeking as the girls were being he had to admit they were pretty hot.

"Like what you see?" asked a female voice.

Will looked to his side. A short girl with cropped blonde hair was smiling at him.

"Well, I suppose it's..."

"They're such a pair of sluts," she interrupted, sucking her drink through a straw. Will saw she had a ring in her nose.

"Yeah, a bit attention-seeking, aren't they?" said Will, hoping he'd gauged his response right.

The girl smirked at him. "Worked on you."

"Umm, well, yeah. I mean, you can hardly not notice them," Will said, now pretty sure he hadn't.

The girl laughed and turned to him. "I'm Louise, by the way."

"Will," said Will. "Nice to meet you. I don't know many people here."

"Aww, poor Will," Louise said, slipping her hand into his, much to his surprise. She looked at him. She was pretty, if not beautiful, but had big brown doe-eyes that, with her side-parted hair, gave her a kind of sexy pixie look. "Do you need looking after?"

Will wondered what that might mean, exactly. It looked as though Julia was otherwise engaged so Operation Fit Bird was clearly on ice for now. He glanced at the quasi-sapphic show a few feet in front of him. The brunette girl's head was thrown back as she ground her crotch against the bare flesh of her partner's leg. Will wondered if that thigh was becoming a little damp. Whatever Louise meant it was a chance of something better than a pissed wank back home later on.

"What does looking after mean, then?"

Louise pulled him close. "Wait and see," she said, and lifted her head to kiss him.

Buoyed by the swift move Will kissed her back, slipping his tongue into her mouth. It was Julia's loss, after all. Louise's tongue was cold from the ice. They kissed harder. Will squeezed Louise's pert bum without her complaining or moving his hand. He felt his cock begin to stir.

"Come on," Louise said into his ear, and led him through the conservatory.

"I thought upstairs was off limits?" he asked as they reached the foot of the staircase, Louise still leading him by the hand.

Louise gave him a conspiratorial look. "I won't tell if you won't," she grinned.

Will's cock gave him a little tingle, perhaps suggesting he shut the fuck up. He followed Louise's shiny leggings-clad bum up the stairs.

"In here," she said at the second door on the huge landing, and pulled him into a dark bedroom.

"How do you..." Will began, but was cut off by Louise's wet mouth meeting his again. She shut the door and pulled him towards the double bed faintly illuminated by the moon through the open curtains.

It certainly wasn't the first time Will had gone from nought to tonsil-tennis in single-digit minutes but Louise was working pretty fast, even by drunk-teenager standards. She pushed him back onto the bed and straddled him, sliding her hands under his polo shirt to feel his chest as she slowly dry-humped him.

"You work fast," he said, breaking a kiss, finding himself almost stalling for time, such was Louise's enthusiasm.

She smiled at him, her face pale in the blue-grey of the cloud-filtered moonlight. "Like I said, I wondered if you needed looking after," she said, pulling his polo shirt up and off, then diving for his nipples, sucking them and grazing them with her teeth, making Will gasp.

Electing to enjoy himself rather than question her motives too much, Will sat her up and pulled at Louise's loose vest, and unhooked her pink lacy bra. Her perky little tits sat high, nipples jutting upwards, and Will rubbed them as Louise ground herself onto his erection. He kicked off his trainers and sat up to kiss her again. Louise responded ravenously, thrusting her tongue into his mouth, wrapping her legs around him. She bit his bottom lip, hard.

"Oww, watch out!"

Louise grinned. "A little bit of pain makes the pleasure all the better," she said and pinched his nipple.

Will wondered just how drunk she was and whether or not he should be worried for his safety, nevermind her decision-making capabilities. He'd got off with an emo girl a few months back who had been reading 50 Shades and told him she wanted to be his slave. Will, on the other hand, had been hoping for a quick shag and a couple of pints with the lads afterwards so it hadn't really worked out for either of them. His cock, however, was now desperate to be free and Will took the initiative, figuring if he was in charge he could control the tempo and minimise any over-enthusiasm from Louise. He flipped her onto her back and made to pull down the tight leggings. Louise, though, was stronger than her little frame suggested and with her legs still wrapped around him rolled the pair of them back so she was on top.

"Nice try," she said, pressing his shoulders into the bed, now grinding painfully against him. To Will's relief, Louise then began to undo his belt and flies, pulling his blue chinos down to give her access. His cock sprang upwards once released and Louise began rather roughly manhandling it. As she inexpertly rubbed his dick Will found himself caught between enduring the pain Louise was inadvertently inflicting on him in the hope that she changed tactics quickly and risking upsetting her by asking her to stop. He elected for the former and gritted his teeth as she yanked his foreskin up and down. The sensible thing would have been to slow her down and distract her somehow but he felt he couldn't run the risk of missing out altogether.

"Ow," he winced.

Louise grinned and rubbed harder. "You like that, do you?" she asked, a satisfied smile on her face.

"Mmm yeah," he lied. He sat up on his elbows. "Slow down though, sexy. We've got time." He hoped she'd assume she was doing such a good job he was close to coming, rather than she was hurting him so much his hard-on was threatening mutiny.

Louise smiled and they came together to kiss, thankfully releasing her grip on his cock. He sat up, her legs around him, and kissed her neck, then downwards to her firm tits. As he licked and sucked on her hard nipple he heard a contented noise and Louise began to rotate her hips, rubbing herself against his jutting cock. Now freed from her clutch it was beginning to feel good again and Will ran his hand down Louise's tummy and made to investigate further. Louise stopped him by holding his wrist and held his face in her hands.

"Don't you want to?" Will asked.

"Not your fingers," she said and reached for his cock again. "Let's do it properly."

Will smiled encouragingly and kissed her deeply. He'd heard the words he was hoping for.

Louise climbed off him and under the covers of the bed. Will was a bit surprised considering how forward she'd been so far but as her leggings appeared in her hand and she nestled down into the bed he stopped worrying. He slipped in next to her, cupping a breast as her tongue lashed around in his mouth. He made his way on top of her and tried to ease her legs apart but Louise wouldn't budge.

"You're eager, aren't you?" she asked.

Feeling like he was receiving some pretty mixed signals, Will backed off and muttered an apology. She'd been the one who suggested this, after all, but he knew better than to push when it wasn't wanted. Apparently switching tack once again, Louise pushed him onto his back and straddled him.

"I don't want to use a condom. You don't mind, do you?"

A minor alarm bell rang somewhere in Will's head but his balls were beginning to ache. "You on the pill?" he asked.

Louise grinned and gave a faint nod. "Don't worry".

Will felt her bare slit rub against his cock. He knew he should press her to make sure they were protected somehow but she was holding him and hovering above his swollen tip. He was so close, no way was he jeopardising this now. His balls would never forgive him. Louise lowered herself and his cock nudged inside her. She didn't feel very wet but she kept going nevertheless. Will clenched his teeth as she moved down his pole. She really wasn't wet enough. He wondered how it felt for her.

"You okay?" he asked.

Louise smiled as she began to move her hips. "Mmm, yeah."

He was only a couple of inches in. She was very tight and still quite short of lubricant. Maybe this was just how she was. He'd been with a few girls but was hardly Casanova. He flinched as she allowed another inch inside, then began to quickly rise and fall. Louise didn't seem to be complaining but he found it hard to believe she was enjoying herself much. He should stop her, it didn't seem fair, but a voice in his head told him to shut up. It might not be the best fuck of his life but it was still a fuck. One to embellish when recounting to the lads, he decided. He gritted his teeth and rubbed her tits as she bounced gingerly. At least the extra friction meant he'd come quickly.

"You like how I feel?" she asked, her hands on his chest, biting her bottom lip, in pain, Will presumed.

"Yeah, you feel good," he lied and let out what he hoped sounded like a whimper of pleasure.

"You feel big inside me."

Will held her narrow hips. She had a great body. Maybe he could make better use of it another time. Right now, he just wanted to come and get this over with. He rubbed her bum, making her sigh. Thankfully, she was becoming a touch wetter as she fucked him and Will matched her movements with slight upward thrusts. His cock was beginning to tingle. The end was in sight. They were moving together, the bed beginning to creak. His orgasm was approaching. Normally he'd have tried to hold back but not this time.

"I'm gonna come."

Louise beamed proudly as she bounced. Her tits barely moved. Will thought sexy thoughts.

"Am I gonna make you come?"

"Yeah, you're making me come, Louise," he assured her, hoping it was what she wanted to hear. Her hips rose and fell, Will concentrating on the end goal and finally, the release came. He grunted as the spunk from his poor, sore cock finally made her pussy properly wet and she at last slid properly and his spurting cock properly filled her. It was probably the least satisfying orgasm he'd ever had and he instantly felt ashamed for allowing her to ride him when she clearly wasn't ready.

Louise climbed off and knelt next to him on the bed.

"You okay?" he asked again. She nodded. "Cool." Suddenly very keen to be somewhere else he sat up. "We should probably get back downstairs, eh?"

Louise smiled. "Okay."

Will sat up and began gathering his clothes.

"Was I good?" she asked.

Will gave her the best smile he could manage. "Yeah, you're well sexy," he told her, rubbing her thigh. She was hot, that much was true but good in bed, she wasn't. Something told Will he'd just deflowered her. Amongst his mates that would be a coup normally but he didn't feel like celebrating this particular goal.

She smiled back, apparently satisfied. "You go down. I'll make the bed."

Will smiled and fastened his chinos. "See you in a bit," he said, pulling on his polo shirt and stepping into his trainers. He opened the door and light spilled into the room. The still-naked pixie girl waved a little goodbye but Will wasn't looking. He was on the landing, phone in hand, texting Ant to enable a quick exit from the scene of the crime. He reached top of the stairs and almost ran into someone coming up them.

"You're not supposed to be up here," a voice said in mock admonishment.

Will looked up from his phone to see Julia. She was in a figure-hugging black dress, her blonde hair curled around her shoulders, drawing his eye to a rather noticeable cleavage. Hoping he wasn't too red in the face he began to try and explain his presence, willing some plausible explanation out of his mouth.

"Yeah, umm I know. I was just... err." He should have come clean, explained he'd just struck it lucky -- Julia would hardly be shocked considering what he'd been told about her - but his encounter with Louise had left him feeling slightly uncomfortable.

"Everything okay?" Julia asked.

"Yeah, course," Will muttered.

Julia looked at him for a second, obviously not completely sold that everything was tickety-boo, then smiled her dazzling smile. "Have you been here long?" she asked. "I haven't seen you."

Will looked at his watch involuntarily. "Yeah, a while. Probably gonna go soon actually. My mate's driving."

"Oh, okay," said Julia. She actually looked a little disappointed. Will kicked himself for going off with Louise, telling himself perhaps Julia had actually been looking for him all night. A slight unease was rapidly turning into full-blown regret. "You having a good night?" she asked.

"Yeah, yeah, it's been good," Will said. "I didn't know that many people though."

"Aww," Julia said, and rubbed his arm supportively. "I'm sure you made some friends though?"

"Yeah," Will said awkwardly, just as the bedroom door behind him opened and Louise came out, making Will and Julia look round.

"I thought you'd be downstairs already," Louise said to Will, taking his hand in hers. "Hi, Jules."

Julia grinned at them both. "Hi, Lou. How are you? I didn't know you knew Will."

Louise giggled. "I didn't until half an hour ago!"

Julia gently punched Will's shoulder. "You dirty dog, Will. You should have said!"

"Umm, yeah, sorry," he stumbled, looking at the floor. "I might go down, see where my mate is. Nice to see you Julia." He looked at Louise who stood next to Julia, her shoes in her hand. "Erm, see you soon Louise." He leant in and kissed her cheek and sprung down the stairs, three at a time, an awkward, prickly heat enveloping him.

"See you on Wednesday," Julia called after him.

Will looked the way he'd come and waved. "Yeah, yeah. See you then." Now desperate to leave, he opened the front door and pulled out his phone to find Ant.

Will leant against the wing of Ant's faded car and watched his friend amble along the road towards him. Ant had a grin as wide as his massive head and had clearly had a more satisfying night than Will.

"What's the big rush then?" Ant asked as he neared the car. "You do know I pulled, right. I was just working up to a bit of bum fun."

"Just open the fucking door," Will snapped. "I'm freezing."

"All right, no need to get all pre-menstrual about it," Ant said. "What the fuck happened?"

Once in the car, the road atlas on his knee, a relaxing spliff on the way, Will began to tell Ant about his night.

"So let me get this right," said Ant. "You got a shag but somehow you're still complaining," he said as he drove them towards their side of town. "You're such a dick sometimes. You know every hole's a goal."

"It was fucking agony," Will protested. "She wasn't nearly wet enough but started getting the hump when I suggested slowing things down. I didn't want to blow my chance altogether so I just let her get on with it. It fucking hurt though."

"Jesus, you must've been shit if you couldn't get her warmed up at all," Ant laughed.

"I dunno, it was all a bit weird," said Will. "I think it was her first time or something."

"And she just had to have you? Is that right?!"

Will licked the joint and put it in his mouth. "I'm sparking this. I don't give a shit about your retarded car rules tonight." He ignored the exaggerated frown from Ant and, contrary to the complex smoking etiquette laid out by Ant to all passengers, lit the joint and took a deep toke, holding the smoke in.

"She didn't give me a lot of choice, mate," Will said and handed the spliff across. "I was watching these two lasses put on a show and she just appeared by my side, held my hand and a few minutes later she was dragging me upstairs."

"Fucking stud," laughed Ant, then, perhaps processing what Will had said, asked, "What show?"

"A sort of lesbo thing. I'll tell you later. Anyway, the worst thing is, though, when I left the bedroom Julia was there. She saw Louise coming out after me so she sussed us straight away."

"Ha ha, busted! Did she get the arse?"

"Well, no. Not really," Will admitted.

"So who fucking cares? She was probably off fucking someone else anyway. You're dreaming, mate. She's out of your league. Has she given you a single signal that she's interested?"

Will thought for a moment, watching the orange haze from the street lights as they drove. He hadn't imagined Julia flirting with him the other day. She'd basically told him she was a randy little minx and then had asked him to the party. Okay, she hadn't exactly been chasing him but he was sure there had been a flicker of something between them. He took the spliff back and elected for some bravado to shut Ant up. "She's bang up for it, mate." He gestured toward himself. "Who could resist this?"

Ant sniggered. "Whatever. Anyway, I had a fucking great time. A blowjob and a shag and she promised I can do her up the arse next time. Told you she'd love a bit of rough," he said, holding his crotch. Ant looked at his watch. "Get a couple in before closing time?"

"Fuck it, might as well," said Will. "Can I ponce a fiver off you?"

"Fuck's sake," sighed Ant. "Get a fucking job."

"Cheers, mate," Will grinned as they turned off towards the pub.

"So are you seeing Charlotte again then?" Will asked.

"Fucking right I am," Ant grinned. "Dirty and rich, what's not to like?" He yanked the handbrake and with a fizzing sound of skidding rubber on damp tarmac flung the car into the Lion's car park.

Dirty and rich, mused Will. A bit like Julia. Operation Fit Bird required some further planning.


Chapter Two

Will pocketed his phone and stared through the fug and out of the car window at the heather-covered moorland. For once the town below them was visible, freed from its usual shroud of grey and Will's attention was caught by the sun reflecting off a window. Beside him in the driver's seat, joint smouldering between his fingers, Ant laughed at his own joke as he composed another text to Charlotte. The two of them had been pinging messages back and forth ever since the party on Friday and Will, whose own phone remained defiantly silent no matter how many times he checked it, was beginning to feel left out. It didn't help that Ant's brother Mark had invited them to his flat the previous night to help drink the place dry. A mixture of knock-off vodka and duty-free whisky had left him feeling distinctly under the weather today and as if he'd done something very wrong. Will extracted the spliff from Ant's hand, took a few drags and allowed the drug and the view to wash over him once more in the hope it eased his insecurities.

123456...9