Operation Fit Bird

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You good?" Will asked.

Ant nodded, a huge smile on his sweaty face. "So good, aren't they?"

"Bare good mate. You seen what Julia's up to?"

"What you mean?"

"Like, flirting with all the guys she knows. Look," he said, as Julia, her back to the performers on stage, wiggled and danced in front of someone, her hands running down his chest and over his crotch.

"Shit," Ant said. "Mark was right. Horny little tart!" he laughed. "You had your turn yet?" he asked, then bounced off to Charlotte.

He had had his turn and he hadn't capitalised on it but he couldn't let it bother him. Will went back to enjoying himself and watching Julia. He'd just have to enjoy the show and wank about it later. It was just then that one of the girls Julia had arrived with came dancing towards him. She was an inch or two shorter than him with long red hair and a curvy figure that was struggling to be contained by a little silver dress.

"I'm Ellie," she shouted to make herself heard. "You must be Will."

"Nice to meet you," said Will as Ellie's bouncing chest made him take notice.

"You having fun?" she asked with a grin.

"Yeah, wicked," he shouted as Ellie shimmied. Finishing his drink Will took her hands and pulled her nearer, her bum against his crotch, figuring she might not have been Julia but she was pretty cute and he might as well make the most of the night while he could.

Will always wished that they wouldn't just flick the house lights on at the end of the night. It jarred to go from being part of a cheering crowd, bathed in multi-coloured light with the last vestiges of the music still ringing to the harsh reality of a journey home back in the real world. He found himself still nodding to a non-existent beat as the crowd below filed out and Ellie and the others on the balcony looked around for cloakroom tickets, said goodbye to one another and began to leave. Ant and Charlotte were as one as usual and he'd lost sight of Julia. With a slight feeling of anti-climax he grumpily pictured her in the toilets with one of the blokes, bouncing up and down on his lap, or on her knees, servicing him with her mouth. It had been a nice thought, the idea of them getting together, but it wasn't going to happen. Still, he'd seen her tits and that would keep him going for a while and, with any luck, he might get somewhere with Ellie, even if his heart wasn't really in it. Julia was making everyone else seem like a compromise; first Louise now Ellie. He had to forget her and move on. He leant against the balcony rail, watching the dance floor empty, and hundreds of paper beer cups appear where revellers had been a moment before. A slap on his arse jolted him out of his thoughts.

"You enjoy it?" Julia asked, grinning from ear to ear. "Sorry I didn't spend much time with you. I kinda got lost in the moment with those guys," she said, tilting her head to the lucky lads Will wished he was one of.

"No worries," he said. "I had a great night. Was sick."

"Totally," Julia agreed, her hips still rhythmically moving. "What you doing now?"

Will hadn't really given that much thought. He'd assumed he'd go back with Ant but it rather looked as though Charlotte wanted him all to herself and Ellie had disappeared. "Umm, I dunno really," he said.

"Wanna come back to mine? There's a few of us going," Julia said.

Will weighed up his options. He didn't have many and at least a taxi from Julia's house would be cheaper than one from the club. He wasn't wild on the idea of seeing Julia taking things further with one or more of her dancing partners but he didn't want his night to end now. "You sure?" he asked. "Who's going?"

"Just this lot," she said, gesturing to the people she'd come with. "Including Ellie," she added with a wink.

That settled it. He'd see how things went with Ellie and Julia could shag whoever she wanted. "Yeah, why not?"

"Cool," beamed Julia, taking his hand. "Someone needed the limo so Dad's sent two cars. You go with Ellie and we'll meet you there, okay?"

"Fine," said Will.

"Right, everyone," Julia shouted. "Let's go!"

The taxi journey left Will none the wiser as to how things might progress with Ellie as she'd spent most of it on the phone to the other taxi. Now six of them, two of the chaps - the red trousered-one included - Ellie and the other girl, Will and Julia, were in her bedroom, variously lounging on the sofas, dancing, smoking on the balcony and drinking yet more champagne that Julia had collected from the kitchen. The size of the house apparently meant that Julia's parents were undisturbed by the party going on in their youngest daughter's bedroom but if champagne was freely available Will had the feeling they went the kind of parents that worried unduly about the younger generations having a good time. Will was sitting on the sofa he'd been on when Julia had treated him to his private show earlier on the week and Ellie was chatting away beside him. Will was doing his best to keep his attention on her, partly out of politeness but mainly out of expediency. If a Will-Julia fuck-fest wasn't to be then he knew he might as well make the most of the opportunities that presented themselves to him. Right now, as he saw Julia sitting on one of the interchangeable blokes' laps, giggling as she sipped her champagne, that opportunity seemed to involve the not unattractive Ellie. He forced himself to look away from Julia's upper thighs which were almost scandalously visible and concentrate on what Ellie was telling him. It wasn't easy, though.

"So that's going to be a lot of fun," she enthused about whatever it was she'd been telling him. "Do you ski at all?"

Will didn't ski but saw he should probably try and keep his end of the conversation going if he was going to have a chance of seeing if the redhead's collar and cuffs matched. "No, I never have," he said. "I'd love to give it a try sometime, though."

"Oh you must," said Ellie, her hand resting on his thigh. "We should all go to the indoor slope sometime. It's nothing like the real thing, of course, but it'd give you a taste." She had pretty green eyes, thought Will, and her tits did look like they might be nice.

"Yeah, that sounds good," he said, seeing Julia glance towards him then away as he looked at her. "You could show me the ropes," he said to Ellie, hoping he sounded vaguely flirtatious.

"Oh I'd be a terrible teacher. You need to talk to Henry, over there," she said, meaning the chap on whose lap Julia was wriggling. "He was an instructor in France during his gap year."

"Of course he was," muttered Will, watching Julia nuzzle into the neck of the multi-talented Henry who might have bought Will champagne all night but was still, clearly, a tosser.

"Ooh, I love this song," said Ellie as the music changed to a Beyonce number . "Wanna dance?" She jumped up and began to sway, trying to pull him to his feet to join her.

"I just need the loo," Will said, and slipped away. After he'd relieved himself in Julia's en suite bathroom he looked in the mirror and tweaked his hair, contemplating the evening. He'd obviously misjudged Julia's motives and was now having to reassess his goals for the night. Julia was obviously going to fuck at least one of the posh lads so if he was to have any fun whatsoever he'd have to settle for Ellie. Under normal circumstances that would be absolutely fine: she was cute enough and the more he drank the better she looked but she wasn't Julia. Will told himself to stop dwelling on it. He was pretty sure he was on for a shag and that would have to do. He blew out his cheeks and checked his teeth, then made his way back to the party.

Ellie was waiting for him with a fresh glass of fizz and a flirty grin and the two began to dance, joining the other chap and girl who were starting to look very friendly. Will took some solace in the fact that Julia would probably only be nailing one of the posh boys tonight, even if it was the red-trousered Henry. It didn't take long before Ellie's hands were on his bum and she was pulling him close to her body. As she ground against him, her crotch against his, Will's cock began to stir involuntarily making her sigh in his ear. Unable to stop himself, he glanced at Julia and saw her looking at the two of them dancing. Their eyes met briefly then she quickly looked away and laughed loudly at something her bloke said, tossing her hair back as she did. Will tried not to look at the velvet choker around her throat but failed. He'd memorised the image though, and knew he could call on it later if he needed a little extra stimulation assuming things went the way he thought they would with Ellie.

As they danced Will began to enjoy himself a little more. The music was apparently to her liking and her hips were pressed hard against his. He was still reluctant to be too obvious about feeling her up so he'd only stroked against her bottom a couple of times but his cock was certainly responding and he was wondering how best to take things to the next level. Their dance was cut short, though, by Julia turning down the music. Will realised the other couple, whose names he seemed destined to never learn, were hand in hand and readying themselves to leave.

"These two have a taxi outside," Julia called over to Will and Ellie. "Either of you want to join them?"

"Oh, are you going?" Ellie squealed excitedly and broke away from Will and bounded over to speak to her friend. The two girls giggled and hugged as they said their goodbyes.

"Umm, I don't know," said Will uncertainly.

"You don't have to," said Julia, then looked in Ellie's direction. "The night is young!" she laughed.

"Well, if it's okay, I might stay for a bit," said Will. He'd come this far and it seemed a shame to throw away a chance of a shag.

"Good," said Julia, grinning and went with the others to see them to their taxi.

"I've got an idea," announced Julia, returning with Henry and Ellie, another bottle in her hand. "Who's up for a game?"

"Ooh, sounds fun!" squealed Ellie, clapping excitedly.

Having changed the music for something slower and more sensual -- some smooth soul that Will didn't recognise - Julia dimmed the lights further and lit candles to enhance the atmosphere. The four remaining revellers gathered in the lounge area of Julia's room, Henry and Will on a sofa, Julia and Ellie kneeling on a thick white rug on the floor. It could well have been the amount of champagne he'd drunk or the fact that one couple had clearly left so they could screw each other's brains in but Will was starting to feel the atmosphere had changed. It was definitely charged and more sexual, perhaps inevitably considering there were four of them left and they'd been getting closer and closer all night. From where he was sitting he could see down Ellie's top quite nicely and once more, Julia's tiny dress had worked its way up her thighs, revealing pretty much all of her legs. She shuffled a little and Will caught another glimpse of her white knickers. He was starting to feel extremely horny.

"What are we playing?" asked Henry who, aside from a few words over the champagne, Will had barely spoken to all night.

"My house, my rules," giggled Julia. "Let's keep it simple. Truth or dare." She turned to Ellie. "I'm going first. Ellie; truth or dare?"

"Ellie paused for a second and took a gulp of champagne. "Truth," she said.

"Okay," Julia said, her blue eyes glinting in the candlelight. "We'll start slowly. How many men have you had?"

"God, Jules," said Ellie, "I thought we were starting slowly?"

"We are," cackled Julia. "So come on, how many?"

Ellie necked the rest of her drink for Dutch courage and looked sheepishly at Henry and Will. "Six," she said.

"Not bad," murmured Henry. Will was thinking similar thoughts and felt his odds of ending the night on a positive note had just become shorter.

"I said truth!" shouted Julia, slapping her friend's knee.

"That is the truth!" squeaked Ellie, who was blushing but giggling excitedly.

"Yeah, yeah, course it is," teased Julia. "Okay," she said, turning to Henry. "Truth or dare?"

Henry sat back in the sofa, doing his best to look casual. "Truth," he said.

"Right," said Julia excitedly, obviously loving her role as flirter-in-chief. "When you were seeing my sister Mandy last year and you shagged me behind her back, who was better?"

"You can't ask me that!" he said, looking nervously at the others as Ellie shrieked and Will exhaled loudly, eyebrows raised.

"Yes I can," laughed Julia. "Who was better?"

Even in the dim light Will could see Henry had turned bright red. Will, for his own part, was glad the others didn't know anything much about him. He was also rather enjoying the temperature being raised. What Mark had told them about Julia was obviously true and the thought was distinctly arousing. He looked at Ellie, suddenly feeling a lot more enthusiastic about what antics were on the cards.

"No one was supposed to know about that," Henry said nervously.

"Oh god, who cares?" said Julia. "My sister knows anyway!"

"Fucking hell, Jules," Henry muttered. "Okay. You were."

Julia whooped and bounced on her knees as Ellie shrieked with laughter. "I knew I was!" Julia yelped. "You wait till I tell Mandy!"

Henry looked uneasily at Will and Ellie and gave a little shrug. Ellie was fanning herself with her hand. "Jules, you're terrible," she said quietly. Julia stuck out her tongue and turned to face Will, who suddenly felt rather on the spot, imagining an excruciatingly embarrassing question about his sexual habits.

"Okay then. Will," Julia said seriously. "Truth or dare?

Will swallowed and took a breath. "Truth," he said.

Julia held him with her gaze. "When you were here the other day, did you like seeing my tits?"

"Fuck, Jules. You're such a slut!" squeaked Ellie.

"Oh calm down," Julia told her. "Nothing happened, I just got changed when Will was here. So Will. Did you like seeing my tits?" As if she needed to emphasise to whose tits she was referring she held them as she asked him, her eyes still on his.

Will felt a prickle of heat but was thankful Julia had been relatively kind to him. "Yes I did," he said with a slight croak, glancing around the room at the others.

"Thank fuck!" Julia laughed, and winked at him. "You better not be lying."

"I'm not," Will said, shaking his head quickly. He might have been let off lightly but he still felt very wrong-footed. Julia was clearly quite a handful, as if he hadn't suspected as much before. Henry poured more drinks and everyone sipped, presumably feeling as sexually on-edge as Will.

Ellie obviously felt it was time Julia had her turn under the spotlight. "Okay Jules. Your turn. Truth or dare?"

Julia smiled her mischievous smile, licked her full lips and looked at her friend. "Dare," she said slowly.

"Okay," said Ellie, looking her up and down. "I dare you to take off one item of clothing."

The three of them had their eyes fixed on their tormentor. Julia didn't have appear to have many items of clothing to choose from, wearing only her dress, shoes and underwear. Will really hoped the choker didn't count.

"Fine," said Julia, and stood up. She smoothed her dress down her thighs. Will had no idea if Ellie had any bisexual leanings but nonetheless Julia looked unbelievably sexy and the three observers were clearly on tenterhooks to see what Julia would do next. "Well," she said, looking at her feet. "I don't think shoes count as clothing, and I'm not taking my dress off, so it'll have to be these," she said matter-of-factly, and felt under the hem of her dress for her knickers, pulling them down, wiggling her hips to help her out of them. The lacy panties fell to her ankles and she stepped out of them, leaving them on the floor, then smoothed her dress down once more and knelt back down. The air in the room seemed to physically thicken. It was as though Julia's discarded knickers, lying crumpled on the rug, exuded a sexual energy all of their own.

"Okay, whose go is it?" she asked, her lips in a delicious pout. Will couldn't speak for the others but their silence suggested they were probably as in thrall to Julia's intense sexuality as he was. Her glinting eyes danced across Will, her pout giving way to a tiny smile, and she turned to Ellie. "Truth or dare?"

The ante had clearly been upped. Ellie looked anxiously at the others. "Truth."

Julia grinned naughtily. "How many boys in this room do you fancy?"

Ellie's gaze flitted nervously from will to Henry and back to Julia. She sighed. "Umm... Well... Two."

Julia chuckled. "Thought as much."

Will looked at Henry who just shrugged again and chewed his lip nervously. Will was beginning to wonder if Julia's game was going to leave him without any kind of prize. Ellie, meanwhile, was as red as Henry had been during the last round, as if she'd been caught doing something she shouldn't. Julia, on the other hand, despite having just removed her knickers, looked utterly confident, like a master puppeteer making her marionettes dance to her will. She took a sip from her glass and looked at Henry.

"Your go, H. Truth or dare?"

Perhaps remembering the awkwardness of his first question and the plentiful options available should he be asked to remove any clothing Henry opted for a dare. Julia grinned wickedly.

"I dare you to take Ellie next door and do anything you like to her."

"Jules!" Ellie protested, pushing Julia.

Julia held her friend's hand and shushed her dismissively. She looked at Henry. "You can do anything you like to her. I dare you."

Henry looked at Julia, then Ellie, then back at Julia.

"Anything," Julia said slowly, and looked at Ellie, who this time stayed quiet. Julia gently stroked her cheek.

A glazed look had taken hold of Henry' face. He didn't say anything but stood up, a prominent bulge clearly visible in his red trousers. Ellie looked like a rabbit caught in the headlights but as Henry held out his hand, she took it and allowed him to help her up and he led her silently across the room. At the door Ellie looked back over her shoulder, maybe for some kind of reprieve from Julia, who simply mouthed the word "anything," once more and the couple, somehow under Julia's spell, closed the door behind them.

Julia looked up at Will and smiled. "He's not very good," she said. "But they'll still have fun."

Will, unable to think of anything appropriate to say, nodded. The night appeared to be taking an unexpected turn, unless this was just another level of Julia's teasing. She stood up and slowly walked to where the champagne bottle sat on a table. He watched her long, shapely legs from spiked heel to the hem of her little dress, acutely aware of what wasn't underneath it, and tried to think clearly. She reached across the table to pick up the bottle and her dress rode a little higher. Slowly she came back towards him and sat next to him on the sofa, crossing her legs. Will couldn't help but look at her hemline, the slits in her dress revealing just that tantalising extra amount of soft skin. She topped up their glasses and took a sip. Will wondered if she was feeling as drunk as he was. He'd lost count of the number of glasses he'd had. Julia, her face as unreadable as ever, pouted seductively, but didn't speak. Will took it upon himself to break the silence.

"That was an interesting game," he said.

Julia took a sip, then set down her drink. "Did you like it?"

Will laughed quietly, "Yes. Quite revealing. I wasn't expecting it to go the way it did."

Julia smiled. "You didn't mind, did you? I know you were dancing with Ellie but I know she's fancied Henry for ages."

Will shook his head. He would have happily slept with Ellie, but perhaps Julia actually did have other ideas. There was a pause and the magical energy from Julia's underwear surged through him, encouraging him. He'd drunk enough and enough had happened so far to encourage him to be brave. "So have you shagged a lot of your sister's boyfriends then?" he asked.

1...456789