Operation Fit Bird

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"A few, yeah," she said, her eyes twinkling. "But then you know I've always been curious, don't you?"

Will certainly did, ever since Mark had told him. "Didn't she mind?"

"Not at all," Julia laughed. "She wanted me to learn and who better to teach me than guys she trusted?"

Will contemplated the wisdom of this for a moment or two. Being an only child he had no frame of reference but somehow he couldn't picture Mark being so accommodating with his younger brother. "So was the other guy who was here another of her boyfriends?"

"Yeah, for a while; but I didn't sleep with him. I did suck him off though."

"Oh, okay," said Will. Whatever else one said about Julia, she certainly seemed pretty open.

The music had shifted again to something electronic and ambient; lush, relaxing sounds wafted around the room. A distant rhythmic thumping hinted at what Henry and Ellie were doing. Julia uncrossed her legs and shifted her position, drawing Will's eyes inevitably to her hemline. He couldn't be sure in the low light but he was pretty sure he could see Julia's pussy now. His tongue flicked across his lips like a reflex but Julia didn't bat an eyelid.

"I'm glad you said you liked seeing my tits, Will. I was beginning to think you didn't fancy me."

Will swallowed but his mouth was dry. He began to allow himself to think something might actually happen beyond an epic level of sexual teasing. "Why?" he croaked.

"Why?" The word came out somewhere between a snort and a laugh. "Because I've been basically offering it to you on a plate and had no reaction at all. In my car, here the other day, dancing at the club, what more do you need?"

Will glanced down at her thighs again. Her dress was higher, her thighs slightly apart. There was no doubt now. "Sorry," he said pathetically.

Julia was shuffling closer to him. "So you fucking should be," she breathed as their mouths came together. Will groaned quietly as their lips finally met and they kissed. Her tongue was cold from the champagne and he could taste it on her but Julia tasted better than any vintage. They fell back on the sofa, mouths on fire, Will frantically grabbing at Julia's breasts, her hands on his bum, grabbing at him, then pulling his shirt over his head and off. "I'm so wet, Will," she whispered.

"Fuck, I want you," Will groaned as her nails raked his back, all too aware he'd almost blown this incredible opportunity.

"Shut up and lick my cunt," she growled, pushing his head down between her thighs.

Julia's legs were wide apart, the little dress that had so caught Will's attention now almost round her waist. He knelt on the floor, his hands on her soft inner thighs and, just before she roughly forced his head onto her he took in the view. As he'd suspected she had a little line of blonde hair above her open pink lips and she was right; she was very wet, after all, foreplay had been going on all night. Her fingers gripped his hair and pulled him down towards the coral pink of her core, glistening with her dew.

Will liked to think of himself as being reasonably experienced at giving girls pleasure and he knew this was no time for teasing or taking things slowly, not that Julia was giving him much of an option, and Will's lips closed around Julia's, greedily sucking her juices. His tongue probed her hole, making her gasp and he licked upwards onto her exposed clitoris, pressing firmly, lapping at her pleasure pearl like his life depended on it.

"Fuck, yes," panted Julia above him, her nails digging into his scalp. "Shit, that feels good, Will."

Between her thighs, his face buried as deep as he could go, Will grinned proudly. He was licking Julia Miller's pussy and she was loving it. He slipped a finger, then two inside her and added to the stimulation, making Julia wrap her legs around him. As he pumped his fingers in and out of her tight pussy and licked furiously at her clitoris, Julia began thrusting her hips up and down, matching his movements and she began to whimper.

"Oh yes, ohmigod, yes," she gasped then, as Will sucked hard on her button, her whimper turned to a growl. "Fuck, Will, yes. Harder. Suck my clit, Will."

Will did as he was told, sucking on her little hard nubbin, his tongue slurping her juices, his fingers still probing her pussy. Julia began to moan.

"Harder," she implored. "Harder, Will. Bite my cunt."

If Will thought he knew what women liked he was quickly learning Julia knew much more but with her thighs around his ears he was in no position to argue. He nibbled tentatively at her labia and her clitoris, not wanting to hurt her.

"Harder," she gasped, her breathing ragged. "Bite me hard."

Will's tentative nibbles became firmer, his teeth clamping around her jewel. As he bit her pretty little cunt Julia's moans became higher-pitched and she thrust her hips harder. He bit at her clitoris as hard as he dared, sure he was hurting her but Julia just gave louder and louder squeals. Her stiletto heels dug into his back, her hands clawing at his head and ears as her body began to shake.

"Yes, that's it Will. Fuck, I'm gonna come. You're gonna make me come. Bite my cunt. Hard. Harder. Harder!" she cried as her orgasm tore through her, her squeals becoming yelps and finally a scream. Prolonging her climax Will's teeth and tongue only relaxed when Julia did, her thighs falling away, releasing him as the pulses of pleasure finally weakened and ebbed away. She lay on the sofa, her eyes closed, legs wide apart, panting, as Will, his face utterly slick with her come gazed in wonder at the incredible sexual being above him and stroked her soft thighs as his jaw loosened up and she came back to earth.

"Wow, Will Weston," she giggled. "That was pretty intense."

"My pleasure," Will said, with a satisfied grin. He sat back on the sofa, now acutely aware of the erection that was still trapped in his tight jeans.

"You're a bad boy," Julia mock-admonished him, sitting up and reaching behind her to unzip her dress. "You bit my pussy." She stood up and wiggled the dress down her body, revealing her perfect breasts, her nipples standing to attention. She straddled him, now wearing nothing but her black choker and black heels and they kissed again, her tongue slipping over his, eagerly searching out the depths of his mouth. Her firm tits pressed against his chest and Will's hands felt up her back, into the curls of her blonde hair, then round onto her tits, at last feeling their firm suppleness and her hard nipples under his palms. "You taste of me," she said with a sultry smile, and pressed her cunt against the throbbing bulge of his cock.

"You taste amazing," Will told her and kissed her again, squeezing her tits.

"I know," she said, pressing herself onto his hardness, her mouth returning to its smouldering pout.

Will kissed down her neck and onto her throat. He was finding the constricting tightness of the black choker very appealing and he stroked and kissed it as he caressed her breasts. Julia obviously liked it too because she began to murmur quietly, emitting little purrs. Will worked his way down her neck, across her collarbone and onto her shoulders before finally reaching her tits. Her nipples jutted out invitingly and he took great pleasure in licking and sucking them in turn, becoming more and more ardent as he explored her soft, warm mounds and their hard brown peaks.

"So you do like my tits," Julia giggled.

Will looked up from his suckling and grinned. "They're fucking great tits," he said, then sucked and squeezed and slipped his hand between their legs to explore her pussy further.

"She's a bit tender," Julia said coquettishly, her bottom lip jutting like a little girl's. "So how about I taste you while my pussy recovers?" she asked with her head to one side, her hands already undoing his belt and buttons.

"Sounds good to me," Will croaked as Julia took up the position he'd had on the rug and pulled his jeans and boxers down in one movement, allowing his cock to finally spring free.

"Mmm, and me," Julia said, licking her lips as she held him in her hand and slowly wanked his hardness, spreading his sticky clear excitement all around the purple head. She looked at his erection as she stroked it, inspecting it with an almost quizzical look as she dragged her long nails over the sensitive skin. "I don't know what Louise was talking about. You've got a lovely cock."

Momentarily irked by the idea that Louise had been bad-mouthing him Will opened his mouth to ask what she'd said but as he did Julia gave him that mischievous look, cupped his tight balls and slid her lips over him, making him sigh. She was probably teasing him. Louise probably hadn't even mentioned his cock. As Julia's tongue whipped its way across him, he cared even less.

Julia sucked him hard and used her hand on his cock's base, twisting it as her head bobbed. Not once did she take her beautiful blue eyes off his, not even when she sank her hot, wet mouth down his shaft to take him right to the back of her throat. Julia was an incredible cock-sucker, as if there had ever been any doubt she would be. Will groaned as she alternated between deep-throating him and sucking his throbbing end, her eyes glinting naughtily all the time. She rubbed his balls and held them tight, then bobbed her head back down, taking the full length of his cock then back up, slurping noisily on the thick strings of saliva.

"Is that good?" she asked, wanking him fast then taking him back between her lips.

"Fuck, it feels incredible," panted Will, his hips began moving with her mouth, just as hers had done, and he held her head to push her down further. Julia squeezed her breasts and pinched her nipples then snaked a hand between her legs as her head bobbed up and down, her tongue flicking and squirming around his cock like it was electrified. Will, his breathing more and more laboured, held her by the hair and started to thrust upwards into Julia's mouth. Julia's eyes twinkled, daring him to go faster. With a handful of hair he held her head down and started to fuck her mouth, his cock filling her throat as her own hand became a blur between her legs and muffled whimpers worked their way up from between his legs.

The inevitable was fast approaching and Will let go of Julia's hair to allow her some more air. "I'm gonna come soon," he panted as she took a break from sucking and used her hand to maintain the stimulation on his rock-hard erection and mirrored that with her other hand between her own legs.

"I want you to," she breathed, working her hand up and down his slick shaft. "I want to taste it, Will," she told him and resumed her sucking, wrapping her lips around his tip.

It might have been her telling him that or perhaps the change of pressure but as soon as Julia's full lips closed around him and she resumed her rhythm he felt his orgasm began to surge through his groin. Shit, Julia," he groaned. "Oh, fuck. Yes, I'm coming, I'm coming." His hips bucked and his orgasm pulsed through him, making him grunt. Julia, her eyes still on his, her hand furiously bringing herself to another orgasm, kept her lips around him as his seed spurted into her mouth. As the waves of pleasure finally subsided she swallowed and her tongue slipped and slithered its way around him, collecting anything she'd left behind, cleaning him thoroughly.

"Nice?" she asked finally, once she was satisfied she'd extracted every last drop from him.

"Very," he told her, with some understatement.

"I hope you didn't mind me helping myself out? I just seemed to get carried away."

"If sucking my cock makes you want to come, I'm not going to complain."

Julia stayed on her knees between his thighs, her hands gently stroking up and down his thighs as she looked thoughtfully at his softening penis. "You taste good," she told him, and kissed his tip gently.

"Do you really like it?" Will asked.

Julia nodded eagerly. "Love it," she giggled. "Some tastes better than others but yours is nice."

Will wondered just how many different kinds she'd tried but decided now wasn't the time to ask. "Well I'm happy to oblige. Anytime."

Julia raised an eyebrow and got to her feet. "That kinda depends how you do next," she said, taking his hands and pulling him to his feet so they stood toe to toe. Still wearing her heels she stood an inch or so taller than him.

"Why," Will said cheekily as her tits pressed against his chest. "What happens next?"

"Well, if you want any more of that," she said, squeezing his cock with her hand, their mouths inches apart, "You'd better fuck my brains in." Her head tilted and their lips met. Will had never kissed a girl after she'd given him a blowjob before but as her tongue sidled into his mouth and her hand began to tighten around his cock, any misgivings he had drifted away.

It didn't take long. By the time Julia broke their kiss Will was standing fully to attention. He caressed her back and held her round bottom as Julia looked proudly at his cock. "Glad to see he wants more," she said with her mischievous grin.

"He certainly does," Will said, feeling a delicious tit and running his fingers up and down her bum before pressing gently on Julia's arsehole.

"Come on then," she said, and walked across the room towards the huge bed. Will stroked his cock as he watched her move, taking in every inch of her toned form, from her shapely legs, to her sculpted bottom and hips, her elegant back and shoulders and her cascades of blonde waves. She kicked off her heels then, with a knee on the bed, turned to him and beckoned him to her. His cock proudly leading the way, Will joined her.

They both knelt on the bed, hands exploring one another's bodies, their kissing becoming more ardent. Will ran his fingers across Julia's velvet choker, taking great delight in the tiny gasp Julia elicited as he touched it. Something about her throat encircled in the little black ribbon made Will very excited indeed. He held her breast firmly and ran his thumb more firmly over her windpipe and Julia moaned quietly. Will's cock jumped. "Lie down," he told her. Julia did as she was told.

"What are you going to do, Will?" Julia asked quietly, opening her legs wide to reveal her perfect little pussy clearly begging for his cock.

Will shuffled into position between Julia's thighs. Her shimmering pink cunt winked at him seductively. His hands on her soft inner thighs, pushing her legs even wider apart, he ran his eyes up her body and across her tits that rose and fell as she breathed raggedly. Her bottom lip was between her teeth as she looked, wide-eyed, at him, apparently genuinely apprehensive or perhaps pretending to be for his benefit. Will didn't mind either way.

"I'm going to fuck you, Julia," he told her, and rubbed the tip of his cock between her labia.

"Will you be gentle?" she asked, fearfully.

Will pressed against her clitoris and Julia's eyes closed as a bolt of pleasure shot through her body. "Is that what you want?" he asked, pushing slowly into her.

"Yes," she whispered, but as Will slid inside her hot, velvety tunnel, the word morphed into a sigh.

The sensation of being deep inside Julia's pussy was other worldly; it was so wet but so tight, almost painfully gripping his cock as he slid back and forth, allowing them both to become used to the feeling. Supporting himself on his arms he looked into Julia's eyes as they rocked together. She still had a look of worry but beneath that Will could make out the glint that danced constantly in her eyes. He thrust harder and immediately Julia made a satisfied little sound as his body forced the air from her lungs. Lifting her legs higher Julia wordlessly encouraged Will to fuck her deeper and faster. She might have been an enigma before but once they were joined together will felt like he understood Julia exactly.

"Is this gentle enough for you?" Will asked breathlessly as he rammed his hips forwards. With each thrust came a sound of skin on skin and an almost mesmerising oscillation from Julia's tits.

"Mmm, just the right kind of gentle," she panted, the head of her bed banging noisily against the wall. "Fuck me, Will." He did as she said.

As they fucked, Julia grabbing handfuls of the sheets, Will's cock driving in and out of the paradise that was her pussy. He squeezed her right tit and thrust deeper and harder inside Julia. He kissed her and their tongues thrashed against one another, Julia squeezing his body to hers, drawing him in closer and deeper. She held his face in her hands, staring into his eyes. "Fuck, Will. You're gonna make me come again," she breathed. "Put your hand on my throat."

Will did as she told him, running his hand from her tits up her chest and onto her elegant neck then onto her choker and around her throat. Julia's eyes closed and she held his hand to her as they fucked. She began to moan with each thrust and held his hand tighter. "Squeeze," she told him. "Not too hard."

Will tightened his hand around the choker, feeling the velvet material under his palm and beneath that, the delicate skin on Julia's slender neck.

"Fuck, you're beautiful," he whispered, his voice at odds with the speed and force with which his cock was driving in and out of her.

"Oh, God, Will," Julia squealed. "Harder. Yes, harder. I'm gonna come"

Unsure whether she meant to squeeze her throat harder or to fuck her harder Will covered both bases and rammed his cock into her and tightened his grip. Julia held his wrist and lifted her legs high, allowing Will even deeper. The sensations in his groin were building and the intoxication he was feeling from choking the most beautiful girl he'd ever met as she begged him to fuck her harder meant he was going to come as well. Julia's squeals were getting louder and more intense. He squeezed Julia's throat and she let out a strangled cry as her vagina and thighs gripped him tight and her orgasm surged through her like a tsunami. Still fucking her hard and deep Will watched Julia come, her eyes wide open as she struggled to breathe, her full lips apart, tongue caught between her teeth.

"Fuck, I'm coming too," he grunted as his pelvis pistoned, the bed banged harder against the wall and his climax erupted, his spunk jetting again and again deep inside Julia's body. His orgasm was utterly overwhelming, more intense even than the blowjob he'd had not long before and he let out his own strangled cries, only stopping when the last traces of pleasure finally ebbed away. He collapsed on the bed next to the panting Julia, their sweating bodies heaving as they tried to cope with the passion. Will had never experienced sex like it. He felt as though he'd finally realised what it was all about. It took a moment or two for either of them to recover enough to move and when Julia finally did, and rolled onto him to kiss him, Will realised that she'd interlocked her fingers with his.

"That was fun," she grinned, and kissed him again. Her soaked pussy was against his hip and she was gently rubbing against it. She looked wonderfully dishevelled, her hair stuck to her forehead, her face still pink. "Not a bad effort. Bit too gentle, perhaps." Her eyes danced.

"Yeah, well. I thought we'd take it easy as it was our first time and everything."

Julia lifted their interlocked hands above his head and laid her head on his chest. "So you think there'll be more, do you?" With her free hand she traced a pattern around his smooth chest and onto his nipple.

"I might give you another go, yeah."

Julia's head whipped round so she could see him. She had a wicked grin on her face. "Confident, are we?"

Will stroked a lock of sticky hair away from her eyes. Unless the sex they'd just had was just an everyday occurrence for her he was feeling a distinct connection. "Yeah, pretty confident," he said. He was, too. Unless he was very wrong something had clicked between them. He had never felt more comfortable with someone than he did then.

1...456789