All Comments on 'Opposites Ch. 01'

by kandeedreames

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

OOOo great start. I can't wait to see where you go with this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
looks like more of samuelx's crap

it looks like samuelx has started yet another screen name so he can flood literotica with even more of his cut&paste crap

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
A Good Start!

The story has caught my interest, I look forward to where you take Sophia and Jake.

In response to the previous comment, if you thought the story was so bad, why did you finish reading and leave a comment?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wonderful start!

I don't care what other critics say, Keep going. It has a great beginning.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
*****

Five star beginning.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Totally Hooked !!!

Loved this story . Love this couple . Can't wait for more . Great Job !!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Fabulous

I really enjoyed reading the beginning of "Opposites," and do so hope that you'll continue soon... I'd hate to have to wait another three years for an update :) Don't pay attention to the nay-sayer... It's amazing how rude people can be. Obviously, that commenter did not view your page to see your previous work (which I am going to read right now!!!) There was nothing in the story that should have inspired such a mean comment, but as a "BBW" myself, I've come across more than a few individuals who don't know how to be politely uninterested--they just have to make their disinterest publicly known and attached to a nasty put-down. Keep going, keep going! I want Jake and Sophia to have their happily ever after...

honeybreehoneybreeover 13 years ago
a nice start

so far so good, let's see what you do next with Jake and Sophia

hisangelbeautyhisangelbeautyover 13 years ago
Yes!!!

Loved it loved it loved it!!! did i happen to mention I loved it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
WOW

I enjoyed this story, I hope you will continue with the story. Please do not keep us waiting for the next segment....

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I liked it!

I really liked it even though the sexual content was low but its a great story. Can't wait to read more as their relationship develops.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great start to the story

I am looking forward to reading more, I have a few questions though...how can a life guard afford breasr implants? He brought them for his girlfriend Amanda that sounds like a shrew. Also, where is Sophia's family? She doesn't have friends? Thanks

lovely1974lovely1974over 13 years ago
A nice start....

Please continue.

Sammy1on1Sammy1on1over 13 years ago
Great Start

This was a really great start, I hope that you continue this store, would love to see how this develops.

canndcanndover 13 years ago

I really like the story. Wow, wish it happened in real life like this on occasion. As a BBW, it usually feels like weight is a big obstacle in meeting someone. I am enjoying the story alot. Look forward to more.

Jujubee50Jujubee50over 13 years ago

Very good beginning. Likable lead characters.

SashasworldSashasworldalmost 13 years ago
mmmmmmmm

I think I'm in love :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I like it too

As another BBW, this gives me hope.

kowaikawaiikowaikawaiiover 12 years ago
Poor Amanda

Though this seems to be the typical evil white b*tchy gf.

I honestly feel for that girl. He boyfriend hates her and still doesn't decide to man up and do what's best for her & him. Instead he acts like a child hating her for not being what he wants, lusting after another girl while with her, and even imagining Amanda being someone else while he's inside her.

Technically he was cheating on her emotionally.

At least Amanda will get this boy off her sucks for Sophia to have to deal with him. But of course he'll be the perfect prince charming for Sophia.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

i just love it keep writing

Alpha_MarmAlpha_Marmover 11 years ago
love....loved..loved this one ......yuuuuuuuuupppppppp!!!!

Sweet though you neglected to mention their ages. Youthful innocence is implied.

You beautifully described the feelings that bubble up when you lay eyes and I mean literally 'lay eyes' on someone who appeals for "no apparent reason".

Is it love at first sight? Is it something more primal? Who knows? Your stories are making me think about these "instant connects" and whether they should be feared or questioned. When did things get so damn complicated?!?!?! Oh... I know...somewhere around the time women were "liberated" and "declared" equal to men. Right?

Whatever.....excuse my cynicism. Such a funky dynamic exists now between men and women.

london101london101over 11 years ago
hmmmm........

I'm on the fence about this one. I feel like it's a bunch of stories put in one. I feel like I know what's getting ready to happen next.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
BBWs

I like this story.

I would also like to add that despite the persistent stereotype of White men ONLY being attracted to skinny women, we shouldn't be so quick to rule out White men with different attractions. I'm NOT a BBW, but I do date interracially. I've met a lot men online. Especially White men. When they saw me in person, many of them said that they usually went for bigger, thicker women. So don't rule out a Black BBW & White man. Those couples DO exist.

AMHJ89AMHJ89over 10 years ago

I can't wait to read the fight he is definitely going to have with Amanda when he gets home or what she says when she sees her replacement

illwindillwindover 5 years ago

Not crazy about stories that rely on ridiculous circumstance or coincidence to bring characters together. Love at first sight is all well and good, but when you start throwing in 'fate' or 'kismet' my disbelief jumps up. I also couldn't help wondering how the hell a guy that works as a lifeguard was able to afford a boob job for his girlfriend? That isn't really known for being a high-paying gig.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous