Orc Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grey42
grey42
251 Followers

The orc frowned, his eye ridges becoming twixt, "Not hurt?"

"You're a bastard, you know that?" she laughed lightly, "A fucking bastard."

She could not help but roam her eyes over his body as he sat there on his knees, on her bed. On her fucking bed! His penis was still firm, pointing towards her as if stretching towards her with a will of its own. His smooth chest, crowned with dark nipples, rose and fell in the rhythm of his deep breathing. Misty really wanted to leave some marks on him. Looking at his large strong hands and the restrained might in his limbs, she had the feeling it was likely to turn out the other way round. Nonetheless, she knew she had to have him; he was certainly trying not to hurt her. Barring any other surprises...

"Will not hurt, Misty." The orc managed with some obvious effort.

"Well, go on then," she dared the beast.

It took him a moment, but he got it, a wolfish grin tugging his lips.

She had been sweet talked by a monosyllabic monster. Well done, Misty.

Right, no more messing around, Misty had a tremendous urge to grind her body against her lover. She wanted to bite and suck and feel friction over every inch of her body. She tipped her head towards the binds that still held her,

"Take them off."

A flash of fervor glinted in his eyes and he reached up to finally comply. Misty reached up herself and bit the dark nipple opportunely presented to her. The orc flinched and rumbled deeply in his throat. He fumbled the knots as Misty replaced teeth with tongue to get a long awaited taste of the spicy musk of his sweat.

The beast grumbled as the tie confounded him in his distracted state. The girl encouraged the orc with another, harder, bite and she half recognized the resultant curse he spat out. The orc lost his patience and loudly tore the linen from its post.

They entwined as fast as was humanly and orcishly possible. Hard chest against soft breasts, hands squeezing shoulders and buttocks, thighs rubbing crotches.

The girl manically grabbed at his cock, clutching it as if it was the branch holding her over the abyss. His manhood was almost as slippery as wet soap, coated in their combined cum as it was. She clutched at his glans, letting the angry head slide messily between her fingers. She almost yowled when she felt his hand similarly busy with her sensitive pussy, parting her nether lips and delving his fingers inside. As she masturbated his heated girth with abandon he thrust and curled his fingers within her juicing vagina, roughly massaging her. Misty felt his other hand at her arse-hole and sucked in her breath sharply as a finger slipped in easily. The orc's mouth found a teat as his hands busied themselves with her pleasure and Misty's head rolled back as she was played like an instrument; plucked and sucked and blown.

She felt herself quickly approaching her peak, but did not want to take the plunge without her partner. Thankfully for them both, Misty had not relinquished her grip on the orc's dark cock and employed a technique to refocus his attention. The girl placed a thumb and two fingers over the head of his still lubricated solid member and pinched it hard, allowing the fingers to slide off.

The orc jolted at the uncomfortable pleasure and barely swallowed a yelp the second time. The third time, he took her hands away and growled powerfully in her face.

"Shut up and fuck me," she whispered back, parting her legs in challenge.

The water beast was more than up for the challenge, he was positively vertical. As he loomed above Misty, she felt the growingly familiar heart-skip of fear tinged lust and she briefly wondered whether or not she was becoming addicted to it and him. Her orc barely had to reposition in order to find his target and spear his willing prey. They both groaned passionately as their bodies joined once more. Her sex rejoiced at its penetration and she throatily spoke, "Don't hold back. Just fuck me."

She need not have worried as long build up and the tight embrace of her love mouth quickly drove him beyond reason and into bestial fervor. The orc's savage incursion within her was as terrifying as it was elating and she felt her long awaited orgasm building to its zenith.

"Oh fuck, yes!"

The pulse in her clit was pounding; this was going to be a big one.

"YES!"

She felt his seed splashing her insides and his jagged breath on her breasts and... nothing. She was so close, her cunt creaming for more.

"NO," she raised her hips, trying to get the last little bit of friction required for her release from torment, however the beast was already softening and the dopey grin on his face was not helping her mood either.

"No, you are not finished," she wriggled upwards whilst also pushing him down, her quim fluttered as his meat slipped out and she took a shuddering breath as she shoved his head into her musky heat and demanded, "Kiss."

He grinned up at her from between her legs so she slapped him hard round the back of his bristly head. The orc muttered something and she was about to tell him exactly and in explicit detail how much of a bastard he was when his tongue found her hungry slit. Misty's head snapped back onto a thankfully present pillow and she clutched at his brown and green head, unable to find enough hair, she settled for the thick skin of his neck. He lapped deliciously away at her, flattening his tongue against her dark pink swollen inner labia and flicking against the hood of her clit. The girl twitched this way and that, her bliss building once more towards an explosive destiny. She thought she perceived his finger in her ass again, though that did not seem right as she was sure he had a hand on each of her thighs.

Unimportant, mashing vulva into face much more pressing matter, yes. The orc began to suckle her bud and she convulsed against him, her moans coming more freely and vociferous. As the pleasure coursed through her, she became aware that she probably should be cumming in her lover's face right now, it was the done thing. But she was not. Every time she felt the summit approaching, instead she found just more hill. Maybe she just needed more cock. That usually solved most of her problems.

She shakily and reluctantly pulled his face away from her tingling mound and shoved him onto his back. The orc licked at his own sodden face and looked up at her with those big black eyes. Misty wondered what was going on behind them even as she positioned herself to bestraddle him. She bore herself down upon his manhood and cried out as she filled herself with his length. After a brief pause to regain her breath, Misty established a haphazard pace with which to ride him. Through consummate force of will she plumbed herself on his thick cock, feeling the tension within her grow and grow. Her pussy lubricated copiously around him, delighted with the orc's hard, hot flesh. It was glorious, but she really needed to cum, why had she not cum?

"What did you do to me?" she gasped between stilted breaths, still fucking herself desperately with his heft.

The beast of course responded by starting to thrust back against her. Her eyes rolled back and she barely kept herself upright by planting her hands on his chest, the tension still coiling within her. Something was terribly wrong she realized, much too late.

"What did you do?" she hissed, knowing she was losing control of the situation and herself. A tear of dismay formed in her eye.

"Not hurt," he promised even as he tormented her with his cock.

Misty tried to use her remaining strength to pull herself away, yet the orc merely batted away her trembling arms and pulled her against him. Her breasts rubbing against his sweat covered chest brought more dominance to the terrible pleasure he inflicted upon her. His shaft continued sliding excruciatingly within her innermost core.

The last coherent sound she made that night was, "kill you."

She felt him pumping his cum into her again, her cry of joy turning to anguish as release evaded her still. He rolled her shuddering body off of him, but continued to work her vulva with his fingers, allowing her no respite.

The pressure built and built as he stoked the fire that had become her sex. She could not speak, she could not move and breathing had become a half remembered task, coming in stilted gasps. Her pussy wept freely, its juice mingling with the sweat and tears of her sexual torment. And still the pressure built.

Time began to blur as her nerves crackled and her senses frazzled. Misty was aware that he mounted her at least two more times. Firstly flipping over her jellified body and fucking her so deeply his oversized manhood bumped her insides into her diaphragm, making her hiccup.

The second time he took her in missionary, whispering words in her ear that she would not have understood even if they had been spoken in her native tongue. He languidly screwed her for what felt like eternities before once again emptying his thick cum into her core. After he pulled out, she barely noticed that he had reached between her ass cheeks and removed whatever it was he had placed there. That was until he brushed her clit with his thumb in the most fleeting of touches and she exploded.

Her excruciatingly delayed orgasm hit her with the force of a lightning bolt and she might as well have been hit by one. Every nerve in her body lit up like an inferno, every pore goose-pimpled and her sex clenched so hard it could have crushed rocks. All her muscles flexed simultaneously; her legs kicked, hands clenched, toes curled and back arched. She felt the orc's weight upon her, pinning her down so that she could do herself no harm, like for instance snapping her own spine as she convulsed in ecstasy. Misty desperately clung to her sanity as the pleasure consumed her washing away everything else.

Must. Take. Revenge. She tried to spit at the orc's face, centimeters away as it was, but only succeeded in drooling, making her moans of rapture turn into gurgles. Come on, Misty, hold it together, and do not pass out. She forced her eyes open through her scrunched up face and tried to focus on the orc even though each thunderous heartbeat sent her vision swimming. If she could just ride this out... The beast lowered his mouth to a teat. Fuck.

FUCK.

Fresh waves of unbearable euphoria drilled into her and black spots danced before her eyes. She arched again mewling incoherently; this must be what going insane feels like. Losing control of body and mind she barely managed a gulp of air, keeping her awake that little bit longer. She desperately scrambled for an anchor, anything to steady her psyche. People and places flashed through her mind, each image shattered by a gush of orgasmic oblivion. Her mother cursing her. Hen chiding her. Kentin consoling her. She came again and again, wanting to die and never wanting it to end.

It did, however, end. And as she twitched and gulped air like a fish drowning in air, she noticed blearily that the orc had risen off her and had his back turned, busy with a pouch. Her jittering hand somehow found the hilt of her father's dirk and she grasped it with a mad fury. She shakily stood even as the aftershocks jerked her around like she had a puppeteer flicking her strings. She made an animal noise and lunged.

The last thing she remembered was the astonished look on the orc's face.

*

Such fight! The orc had carried Misty back to her bed, leaving her unconscious and setting aside a cup of water for her when she awoke. He collected his things and donned his hunting tunic, smiling and shaking his head in disbelief the whole time. He left via the window to test the strength of his legs after the extended love-making session. Love making? Had it been that? He had never been this attracted or frustrated by a human female before. And she had fought so beautifully...

He hit the ground and stumbled, using an arm to steady himself. Whatever it was, it was too dangerous, he was going to get himself and likely also the girl killed. It would be for the best if he left and returned home as unappealing as that prospect was to him. He felt guilt at using the 'patience root' on Misty; it would be unlikely that she would forgive him. For the best, he repeated to himself. If she hated him, she would leave him alone. He probably should have not followed her home, however he had been unable to resist having her again, especially after the way she had left him.

He took a step and the leg held; good. The sun had yet to dawn; he still had time to get-

A noise. Fatigue forgotten he sprung towards the sound. If someone had seen him he would have to deal with them so they could not raise the alarm. He turned a corner and ran straight into a slight human man, little more than a boy. The human froze, paralyzed by fear.

The orc drew himself to his full height and snarled, hoping to scare him unconscious. Then he smelt it. Misty was all over the boy. Jealous fury filled the beast.

"Kentin."

grey42
grey42
251 Followers