Orc

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grey42
grey42
252 Followers

She pulled him, by the cock, back down on top of her and positioned him so that he was pressed to her hungry sex, ready to thrust into her. Misty wrapped her legs round his buttocks trying to force him in, but there was no need, the orc was unconcerned with the sudden role reversal and gave her what she wanted; A vagina full of the greatest phallus she had ever desired.

"Yesss..." she hissed, taking even greater pleasure from knowing that her greatest fantasy was being fulfilled in its own skewed way.

The great orc thrust slowly at first allowing her to grow accustomed to the size of his member once more. Misty moaned as she felt him bump her cervix with every thrust, spreading her legs as much as possibly to accommodate the now welcome visitor. When he leant forward to kiss her she even began to kiss back giving all her passion to wrestling their tongues together. She spurred the orc to deeper thrusts trying to get friction on her clitoris again... she was almost there! Misty could feel the contours and ridge of the penis, swearing she could even feel its pulse she was so tightly crammed. The orc was losing control, pumping harder and holding her tighter, he released her lips and she felt and heard him panting hotly in her ear.

Misty grabbed his impossibly taut ass and forced him into her as far as he would go. The orc choked out a harsh gasp then bit down on her shoulder painfully. She knew he would be erupting within her at any moment and vigorously rubbed her achingly hard nub against the base of his primed orc cock, he wasn't going anywhere without her! She felt her ecstasy rise to a crescendo just as the first jet of semen burst forth within her. They simultaneously threw their heads back and roared their conjoined peaks of pleasure. They shook together as he filled her with copious amounts of his hot seed; she felt every gout even as he felt every squeeze as she came tremendously around him. Misty lost all sense of self for several long moments as the pleasure washed over and through her. She felt truly alive, for the first time in her life.

The two of them lay panting against each other, oblivious to each others' differences for a few glorious minutes. Misty noticed that even as his cock softened within her he still completely filled her. She luxuriated in the orgasmic afterglow stubbornly refusing to return to reality and the terrifying thought that now that he was finished with her he could very well decide to kill her...

The orc propped himself up and looked her dead in the eyes. She stared back at him, trying to retain some of the fire she had wielded during their violent liaison. Misty saw that he had decided something, but had no idea what, even as he got up, hoisted her over his shoulder and marched her off to an unknown destination...

grey42
grey42
252 Followers
12