All Comments on 'Oregon Coast Ch. 02'

by Thucydides

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AzPilotAzPilotover 14 years ago
Well done, with 2 verys. I thought it was excellent

It was well planned and executed; your writing and descriptions were great. It was a piece that I would have expected from someone older who had learned more patience than the young people exhibit. Thank you for a very good read.

morefunnmorefunnover 14 years ago
Congratulations

Read both stories and the second was a better version of the first. Great expansion of the characters and life. Thanks for the effort and look forward to any more tales you might share with us.

catman71catman71over 14 years ago
great stories

read both stories and they were well written funny and now the four of them need to gang up on dave and straighten him out

shadywritershadywriterover 14 years ago
Well-developed series

Congratulations on creating characters that your readers can appreciate and for recognizing that you needed to follow the story of Brian and Jennifer with the sequel. Don't abandon the two couples but flex your creative muscles on other scenarios as well.

phil2213phil2213about 10 years ago
Wow, what a series.

Very intriguing story, extremely well developed characters and well written and definitely fun and enjoyable to read. Thank you for your effort. I rated five stars.

bruce22bruce22over 9 years ago
Excellent and Interesting Prose

The romance is delightful and the people are fun.

rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
at first I wondered where this was going as a Ch. 02

the storyline didn't match up to Ch. 01. But then it all came together.

well done!

As someone who spent a misspent youth in Eugene and Roseburg I know a few of the family names. I had the tide tables memorized in order to know when to search the tide pools and climb the outer rocks. And I love Willamette Valley Pinot (dammit).

I could smell the salt on the breeze.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Sunny and bright

I reread these stories frequently...great to wrap myself in their positive vibes!

Thanks.

Horseman68Horseman68about 6 years ago
Extremely Enjoyable.

Same can be said for all of this writer's work. Extremely satisfying reads of which this is example.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A more-than-worthy Chapter 2 from the beginning! Impressive!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The LYDIA character is one of an entitled arrogant and frustrated bitch

sg1010sg1010about 1 year ago

Okay, I've now read the first four of your stories, which seems to be more than any other writer. YES, I am enthralled with your creations and look forward to reading more of them !

THANKS !

Scott

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous