All Comments on 'Oshun'

by Seyazou-Nubille

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Seyazou-NubilleSeyazou-Nubilleover 18 years agoAuthor
I know about Oshun

Just to clarify that I do know the meaning of the name Oshun. I've indeed done my research well before I ever wrote this story, or adopted her name.

Of course I'm going to put the highest rating. It's my story

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Blew my mind!

You, sir, are a trip!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Rain forest survival

I have long suspected that a rain forest was capable of producing rain clouds without help from some ocean. Your far-away planet that is 100% rain forest proves it. The reason is that a large tree with all it's leaves has far more evaporation area than an ocean, and furthermore the evaporating medium does not have evaporation preventing salt to slow the process. Further proof of this is that cutting the South American Rain Forest is resulting in building a desert and not resulting in producing some big treeless swamp.

I would like to meet your oversexed black women. They sound like they would simplify administrative structure to a more pleasant understanding of the human condition.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
What a crock of sh.t

Here's one example out of many, " between their plump and plump labia". Now what in blue hell is that supposed to mean?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Stupid writing - example quoted below.

emerald tropical shires whence they could settle and for time immemorial.emerald tropical shires whence they could settle and for time immemorial.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

yall anonymous comments are so unimaginative and simple minded. Why even comment anything at all? don't like a story? move the fuck on. Its as simple as that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSeyazou-Nubille@Seyazou-Nubille
35 Followers
50, Black male, Harlem NY Interests: Erotica, thick women (big ass, big breasts, wide hips, thick thighs) ancient Egypt and the ancient world in general, science fiction.