Oshun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It must be mentioned that all the Oshun identify themselves first and foremost as "Oshun". Any and every other identification (whether by nationality [or lack thereof], planetary residence, religious belief [or lack thereof]) is secondary. The presence of their sisters is only what is important. These women have no territorial-based identity, nor have they ever had one. They have no preference for climate, atmosphere and society. Their own glorious presence and those of their sisters are the only way they identify themselves. Amongst many sentient life-forms, when the word "Oshun" in all their respective languages, is mentioned, other beings respond with a nearly instinctive amalgam of scorn, hate, envy and lust. This paradoxical mix hate/envy and lust extends largely from the fact that the Oshun refuse to be enslaved, and are violently (yet deceptively) rebellious against any form of coercion; this, in addition to their alliance with, and support of, oppressed beings throughout the cosmos that are persecuted and mistreated by other life-forms. In essence, the Oshun have become the revolutionaries of all existence. To worlds dominated by the Oshun come many-a life-form who seeks refuge from persecution oppression and enslavement. For this defense of the weak and the oppressed, the Oshun are even more so despised.

Presently, the core of Oshun societies live and thrive on approximately 2,000 worlds that they have beautified with exquisitely fluid and naturalistic architecture, that makes up cities of endless pleasure palaces, love temples and communal baths along with other libraries, salons, baths, and basilica - all of whom are dedicated to their passions. Throughout many of the Oshun worlds, there is no centralized government, but are patchwork of comprised of a patchwork of temple jurisdictions. There exist various spiritual/religious sects numbering in the millions that venerate ancient gods, goddesses, religions and philosophies as well as newer religions (ranging from the erotic to the asexual) that have evolved and continue to evolve. Various priestesses, seers and many other clerics of the sort, as well as various and sundry queens, empresses, princesses, madams, etc., constitute a cacophony of numerous bureaucracies. It may seem chaotic to outsiders, and indeed is chaotic, but it works for them.

Slavery is not the only means by which the Oshun have moved to other worlds. Many voluntarily leave to establish communities in other worlds including their ancestral world – Earth (which by now is a fully unified and cosmopolitan world – a home to numerous human descendants and other species - that, due to the complete melting of the polar ice caps and set in of the "green house effect", has made Earth completely tropical.) On Earth and in many other human-descended societies, the Oshun have become peaceable members of their societies – intermingling ad intermarrying with whomever they fall in love with. Yet it must be understood by all who have relations with them that honey dips can only bear females. To further their procreation, some Oshun have settled in other worlds to establish colonies of ornate Love Temples where many males are lured to have sex, in many cases completely free of charge. Most Oshun do not use money, many of whom do not even believe in money. Many are semi-ascetics for whom money has no meaning. Even in worlds where they comprise the minority, the Oshun do not wear clothing, climate-permitting. Total nudity (meaning not even pubic hair or body-art) is the ideal for them, but they are also aware that it is shocking and taboo to many other people. They know their bodies are sexiest in the nude, and flaunt it as such. The Oshun get a rush from shocking others with their nakedness. It is as arousing for them as it is for others to know that everyone is seeing their most intimate parts, and the sistahs make every effort, and are intentionally as crude as they can be about it, to display their most private of bodily parts. It is quite common for them to pleasure themselves and have sex with each other in public.

Despite their long and brutal history of repression and persecution, these goddesses whole reason for existence is to have as many orgasms as their bodies can withstand by masturbating their enormous clitorises. All they do is done to arouse and titillate themselves by bouncing their wobbling melon asses and milking their ripe, heavy lactating breasts. This is, perhaps, the very reason why the Oshun were enslaved by so many in the first place - and why some continue to be: their indestructible physical beauty (shimmering, salaciously and scandalously buoyant ebony and chocolate bodies of pure, loosely, and semi-loosely-coalesced, semi-corporeal orgasmic energy and Black female lust) that literally radiates raw and unfettered primal eroticism.

The Current Financial Power of the Oshun

The Oshun are presently the wealthiest of the materially wealthy throughout the cosmos; this for a race that places ephemeral value on material wealth to begin with. These women consider their greatest assets to be their own physical forms, and the pleasure they manifest when they masturbate or have sex. The scholarship of over many millennia of research into various fields in other worlds throughout space, and the ethnographic survey of many other different races on many of these worlds in their infancy (many of whom are now space-faring races themselves) is considered their greatest wealth. Though the Oshun put little value on material wealth (as it is quite fleeting) they have and do use it to their advantage.

Aforementioned was how humanity established colonies on other worlds. Worlds conquered other worlds, and the first empires grew out of those, including the Grand Maroons, the world of the Oshun. The long and protracted wars of liberation by subjected peoples bankrupted many empires, which resulted in the collapse of some of them. Others were plagued by other rebellions inspired by Oshun uprisings. For a period of 70,000 years after what these women generally call the "Grand Ferment", the Oshun were independent, and isolated themselves as much a possible from other people and other worlds. In time, new empires that exist to this day arose, and are well aware of the Oshun long and ancient history. The Oshun want nothing to do with any of them, and thus resisted every attempted invasion in the past few centuries. So these women were charmed by the empires' diplomatic representatives, to get them to voluntarily join their "union".

Since their liberation, the Oshun have been fiercely independent and libertarian. There is little if any hierarchy amongst these women, and yet the empires they have known, joined and fought against (and however benevolent those empires may have seemed to have been) are quite hierarchical. The Oshun have an ancient, historically-based distrust of multi-racial and multi-species political entities that invests their protection and well-being in a relatively small cadre of politicians and military leaders. These women view politicians as little more than charlatans and opportunists - and military leaders as self-righteous and self-anointed manipulators and demagogic masters over the masses. They believe that such an elite camaraderie unified by weak and utterly oppressive ideology that the masses themselves do not fully understand is too susceptible to the temptations of evil. In these women's opinion, it is too easy for politicians and the military to manipulate whole populations into investing their resources into misguided ambitions without the public even knowing about it.

Armed with this mistrust, beginning about 1,400 years ago, the Oshun began to invest their material wealth into various commercial enterprises throughout space, which strategically put the collective capital wealth of major empires in newly established Oshuni holding banks. Over 1,000 years, this financial cartel evolved into de facto Oshuni empires of pleasure and wealth that the Oshun did not control directly, but rather was controlled by descendants of survivors of the Grand Ferment. Various other races were also brought in as under-lords ("straw bosses") of the empire by the Oshun. In effect, these races believed that they controlled the empires, when in fact it was the Oshun themselves who could ultimately make or break them. The seed assets of over 200,000 worlds are in Oshuni temple vaults, and they control the interest rates. Ultimately, the empires were and are buffers – created by the Oshun – to maintain a preverbal arms-length between them and the other empires, and any other multi-world polity that wish to excerpt influence over them. Currently, the Oshun control the purse-strings of virtually every major trade network in space, and thus control, however indirectly, the fate of some four million planetary economies.

If any race decides to attack or harm any Oshuni woman or women - where ever they may be or whatever they are doing – the Oshun empires can bankrupt an individual, a group or a whole race, or races. Consequently, such action can result in starvation, civil discord, or multi-planetary wars (in which the Oshun are all too willing to facilitate in order to destroy their would-be conquerors). Suffice to say that most races in space never commit any crime against the Oshun.

Such wealth frees the Oshun from any activity that is necessary to directly facilitate wealth. The Oshun are the epitome of the idle rich – people who do not need to work except engaging and indulging in the sensual pleasures such as eating rich foods, drinking to excess, indulging in various narcotic drugs, sexual license, travel, fashion design, cosmetics, etc. The Oshun have legions of slaves(4) both foreign and the Oshun themselves; and paid servants who wait on their every whim and satiate their every desire. Whatever these women do, they do only because they want to do it.

The Oshun – never ones to shun sensuality, eroticism and pleasures of the flesh (which each and every one of these women have a lusciously profuse abundance of) – have become ever more indulgent and excessive in pleasure and hedonism; and these women have lost whatever inhibition they might have possessed in order to further their indulgence and enhancement of pleasure. Many Oshun though, mainly just spend day after languid day, having sex with each other, masturbating, their slaves, customers (quite a few Oshun have become prostitutes as opposed to whores who give sex free to any who desire it), or lesbian sex with each other; eat food, drink, smoke and pleasure themselves some more.

In the Temples

In the central chambers of the ubiquitous Temples of Oshun are nasty, perverse and base Oshuni women whose thick fleshy thighs are ever open to reveal their plump, wet clean-shaven vaginal centers that occupy the full length of their loins inside which they reveal luscious, fleshy effluvia of pearl-pink feminine lush that is pried ajar by probing and meandering fingers, and arm-length and thigh-width tongues in oceans of soft willowy orgasm. Their lush vaginal centers extend the full length of their crotch as all these sisters hold gluttonous pastries of sexual mirth as beauteous as budded roses. All these nude Black goddesses hungrily lap each other's womanhood with boundless lush in the knowledge that each Oshuni woman has a different flavor, fragrance and thickness. Their 2 and 3 clitorises are the size of their thumbs and are sheathed in profusely fleshy pussy lips that resemble an uncircumcised penis.

The whole of these women's bodies are lush, profuse and voluptuous masses of sultry, lust and cum-drenched vaginal and cervical stickiness. Their pussies drool, drip gushes of thick milky lubrication flavored like honey and with the tempest of uncorked champagne from between their salaciously languorous and loosely flinging thighs atop their slinky and flawlessly waxed legs. All the Oshun are blessed with vaginal corpulence and succulence from whom blissful nectar meanders down their creamy thighs, about their smooth legs, and down upon their highly-arched feet where it then slithers and puddles on the floor.

In the vast palaces, bordellos, chapels, strip clubs and divination temples of the jungles of Oshun-, floors, walls and ceilings have to be regularly hosed down as womanly lucid joy floods from the sexual temples of the multitudes of Oshuni women in thoughtless orgiastic frenzies of masturbation, oral, phallic and mechanical sex. More often than not, these women are lewdly saturated from head to toe in their own and each other's cum in which they salaciously slip, writhe, slither and swim in sensuous oceans of erotic and perversely naughty and nasty pleasure juice.

To venture into the deep recesses of Oshuni Temples is intake the panoramic epic of countless female forms - miasmic and livid oceans of black, brown and caramel flesh - mindlessly and lewdly casting their bodies, their souls, their womanhood, wide asunder with effortless refinement to serendipitously release to ecstasy their ecstatically fat and wet gems, proudly revealing and reveling in the size of their flinchingly erect clits that are beautifully enthroned in soft and sanguine heavenly plethora. When they retract their labia to its furthest expanse, revealed are abyssal depths of seemingly endless, lucid, pink and creamy uterine centers that hunger for vibrating, wiggling and churning that they know that only another 1.5ft-long tongued Oshuni woman can truly satiate. The hands and tongues of these wanton, utterly amoral and thoughtless women salivates mouths and torrentially whet dripping centers as they are peerless symbols of the greatest of all sexual arousal. The clitorises of these sexual bon vivants who inhabit the Temples of Oshun are their collate of all orgasmic madness, the soul of what they are.

For non-quantifiable spans do these women lie around, completely nude and in all manner of position, and freak, fondle, molest and screw their most primal and savage qualities of mirthful hysteria - their lewd, rude and unbridled derrieres and their ripe, fluffy, wobbling and buoyant milky bosoms lactate strawberry, cherry, raspberry, blueberry, chocolate, vanilla, peach, apple, malt, kiwi, blackberry, grape, pomegranate and lotus milk.

Oshuni Spirit Women believe that the nipples are the nexus of every realm of sexual pleasure (of which each deepening strata is increasingly ecstatic). Stimulation of their deepest orgasmic strata renders these women into fits of uncontrollable bouts of flailing maniacal tantrums of deafening elation, during which they scream to frequencies of inaudible sound, whereupon they transcend corporeality and manifest as ever-greater qualities of ecstatic rapture. So lewd and base do some women get, that they are given the nickname "ho". Such women are those whose nastiness induces raucous, purely instinctual urge. They are those of whom merely to the inhale their pungent scent beckons all from everywhere Oshuni women bloom.

In the throes of erotic passion, spasmodic female flesh twitches and trembles to a blur while their pussy holes ejaculate cum and pee. Hot drooling pussies belch thick frothy girl-syrup that drools from their whorish wombs and farting assholes while lactation pumps from their breasts. In the seemingly bottomless depths of their debauchery, these women completely covered in saliva, breast milk, urine, shit and male and female cum.

The women lie there as crude and as disgusting as they can be, and freak themselves, or are freaked, or freak each other in the raunchiest and absolutely most debauched orgies of lesbian bacchanal anywhere. In high delectation, these women push cum from fat shaven pussies that hang in one long languorous drop down to the floor from betwixt their legs. Their juice manifest as their barely coalesced sheathes of livid orgasm(5) frenzy and vibrate to such degree that they seemingly de-solidify and regress to gelatinous ambrosia that releases itself through that which is the sweetest, most delicious, luscious, whorish, erotic and rhapsodizing Elysium. They contort their lithesome sheathes in infinitely eclectic positions limited only by their fancy. These women bloom as pleasure, and they strive with all their being to enhance their pleasure in infinitely greater ecstasies. They wedge their gems between their naturally long digits and jerk them off, or take their whole hands and simply grind it against the maddened buttons, or use various vegetables, fruits, bottles and pearls to insert in whole. Being contortionists, many Oshuni contort themselves and eat out their own pussies. They stick their tongues all the way up to their uterine core or have their lovers do it for them. With muffled sloshing and slurping noises, these women lap up all the sticky juice they can. Their sponge-like tongues absorb all its syrup whilst pushing, squishing, cramming and thrusting - not unlike a salmon swimming upstream to mate - up their lover's hole and fondle, molest and sodomize these women to death or insanity. A telltale sign of any of these women who have been eating some pussy are their sticky drenched faces, and their honey-smelling manes that have been submersed so far into their woman's pussy that they inhale, drink and see sweet feminine joy all around them.

The Oshun like to grind their multiple clits up in each other - fully and blissfully immersed and ensconced in the wetness of her lover's vaginal pulchritude. They literally grind and screw each other in much the same way a male would do with a woman, in all the imaginable and unimaginable positions, and with the same squealing, gut-wrenching orgasms. Two or any number of these base figures of ethereal bliss fuses their sacred treasures to form one whole, glorious presence of otherworldly delight - a rarity amongst the Oshun in that it is mainly the sexual savants and the Spirit Women who rest in the divination salons and Temples who form completely ethereal bodies of orgasm.

It is the Spirit Women amongst the Oshun who reinforce in ecstatic potency as they explode with the power of infinite supernovae, gleeful force of indefinable and non-quantifiable greatness. They distort and distend with cosmic jubilation when their clitorises and vaginal canals climax. Spasm uncontrollably do they to paroxysms that some can endure only for short spans of glory. They either learn not to let it overwhelm them, or they simply return to ambience as happy wenches of bouncing vivacious giddiness. Indeed, to reveal the ivory-rose effluvium of all these Ebony divas is to reveal heavenly bliss incarnate. The boundless joy of the most esoteric aspects of their form is as the true nature of livid, sentient, sexual climax. Their sex-soaked oceans of soft, wet, pink paradisiacal flesh floods like the Nile Delta with milky vaginal syrup as every deepening fold, crevice, nook and cranny of their sweet loins is increasingly inundated with their loving alluvial and frothy us rapture.

Believing as well that these women are collates of sexual energy, foreigners (some call them "pilgrims" - both male and female - love to masturbate while just watching Oshuni women rend their lush treasures to obscene widths to present a sumptuous heavenly vast their breathtaking and most revealing nether and esoteric erotic disgust. All the fleshy centers of these chocolate goddesses are dominated by their outrageously fleshy and corpulent clitorises that impishly perforate through multitudinous labia; and it is this that foreigners marvel at.

When they who are sacred in their nether temples freak themselves to spasms and ecstasies of never-ending excitement, they turbulently convulse with vaginal pulsation and ejaculate and pee scalding torrents of thick, milky-white nectar to great distance. These loose and obscene women Kegel and pump the very life out of all existence, and their assholes twitch and spasm as these women fondle their anuses as well. As fluid oozes and spurts from their birth canals, their kiwi-sized anuses open and involuntarily intakes the juice like fish inhaling water though their gills. Up in their bowels, the vaginal lubrication mixes with gas and is projected out and released with potpourri-like odors unique to each woman. Anally-perfumed love juice re-ejaculates and puddles about the surface with the rapidity of emptying diarrhea. The women use their cherished fingers, phallic vegetables and bottles to masturbate their anuses as well, as their shit holes are just as erogenous as their bosoms, vaginas and derrieres.