Oshun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Their assholes are fingered, licked, tongued and fisted with the same ferocity as is done with their vaginas. They clasp globular assholes and violently jerk it until it salivates, spasms and flinches, and until these dogs grunt and growl with guttural and barbarous satisfaction, and raw, primitive sin. The richest and most joyous shires of their innermost soul is overcome with ubiquitous delectation like the Voudou hougnan wrought with the passion of the Lwa. For innumerable phantasms of efflorescence, these palatial divas ravage their audacious, open, full and buoyant sheathes. These eclectically beauteous women bounce, grind, ground and pump to and fro, back and forth, side to side, and up and down to insanity and to varied states of mental instability.


They squat down on each others faces whereupon these derriere goddesses' long, snake-tongues slither up into wet love canals, and violently spasm their tongues while their female mates ride, gyrate and bounce on their lover's face with such energetic zeal, that the tongue almost exits the labia when they raise their bubble asses, only to slam back down on it in a loud, piercing slap that breaks the sound barrier, as masses of wet, smooth, flesh meet in barbarous sexual belligerence upon which vaginal phlegm and oral nectar slosh.

These women indulge in voracious engagements of blurred and frenzied stimulation in a variety of ways during which they enrapture themselves. Phallic vegetables, wine and liquor bottles, fingers, arms, fists, their own tongues and those of others, high powered shoots of water and large fist-sized pearls, preferably those of the gleaming-white variety, which they insert slowly, and then pluck them out one by one; many others straddle any dull-yet-serrated surface such as brocade chairs, banisters, trees, the fecund peat itself, and any other surface that will satisfy the deepest want. Puddles and stains feminine romance of are the always recognized legacy of Oshuni sexual glee.

The ubiquitously well-endowed and nearly universally-dimpled backsides and hips of the Oshun are the undisputed and arguable despotic tyrants of they who are lavishly and conspicuously amoral and ill-mannered peerless, barely contained beings of raw sexual license. The royal backsides of all the Oshun are like two ovate watermelons, crunched against each other along their sides, and which appear to nearly burst like said melons when smashed against their thighs and when vibrated and jolting Elysium when they sashay, prance shimmy and saunter. Mirth is so richly derived from frenzies of ritual and spiritual dancing that millions from throughout the Sable Venus jungles and beyond (from Oshuni sub-colonies) gather to behold thousands of participants.

Performing derivations of the ancient Chica, Tail Feather, Krumping, and other dances, they adorn rare and precious pearls that are tightly lashed around their loose rears, with the third string wedged across the girth of their hips and buttocks, and they insert two or three large smooth metallic eggs up their vaginal openings that heat up as bodily movement increases. It rubs and grinds against their vaginal walls and stimulates the G-spot. So even when performing in the dancing festivals, these women are enraptured as they flagellate their breasts and backsides to the primal rhythms of conga drums.

Dancing orgies quake with the low rumbling growl of untold numbers of souls gyrating their cheeks in a variety of fashions. With the metal eggs up their pussy, such booty shaking and breasts bouncing releases reservoirs of joyous woman-syrup to dance about with great satisfaction and which drools about their mounds and down their throbbing and beating thighs, and is sopped and is seductively licked off by the dancer herself, and her lovers. They who are inordinate and foul beyond reproach in the great palaces of orgy and revel, and they who either have the greatest and/or the least control over their animalistic and rhythmic bodily movement are revered amongst all the Oshun "Royal Rump Shakers", "Shimmy Queens" and "Booty Empresses".

The intricate union of dexterity, savagery, naturalism, instinct, eroticism, and endurance in dancing in an Oshuni woman is the only real criteria of what could be called aristocracy amongst the Oshun. For them, dancing is yet another form of spiritual communication and those women able to dance themselves into an ecstatic dance are they are who treated with great reverence.

Hopeless Addiction to Nut

These are females who masturbate their huge clits and their erect nipples in massive palaces and temples of masturbation in and on thousands of worlds. They are sinfully slinky, lithe, lewd carelessly horny women who do truly nothing more than pull their fleshy and long pussy lips to reveal their obscenely large and bulbous dripping-wet clitorises and scour them with their fingers, hands and vibrators to multiple states of orgasmic possession. Their fat, plump and juicy pussies are luscious, fleshy and pearl-pink. These women pull their lips apart as wide as they can be pulled back from over their humongous clitorises. They then spit on their fingers until their dripping with saliva and rub their clits gently until it becomes erect and swollen with arousal. From this point are these women able to masturbate as fast and as furiously as they physically can - literally until their hands are a blur. The greater the friction generated by their fingers and hands, the more intense the pleasure and the orgasms.

These completely butt–naked honeys obsessively scour, vibrate, masturbate and frig their own clits, finger, fist and dildo-fuck their coochies, and they tongue and eat out each other's pussies with the same joy that they do their own. These women's pussies are creamy pastries of candy of which each individual girl has a different flavor, fragrance and thickness. Their immense clitorises are easily the size of a golf-ball (relative to their size, of course) and are partially sheathed in profusely fleshy labia that can easily be pulled back; like peeling a banana.

The whole of these women's nude and body-waxed forms are variously sinuous, supple and sinewy bodies of orgasmic energy incarnate whose quasi-physical and spiritual core are their huge clitorises. Their feminine mounds ooze and gush thick, gooey, milky, lubrication that are flavored with the essence honey and with the tempest of uncorked champagne from between their salaciously languorous and loosely wrapped thighs atop their slinky and flawlessly waxed legs. The more aroused these women get, the wetter and creamier their pussies become. Their pussies get saturated and drip with pussy cum that drips off from them from their clits, permeates their fat and fleshy pussy lips meanders down their creamy thighs, about their loosely wrapped legs, and down upon their nearly non-existent feet where it then slithers and puddles on the floors.

In all the vast palaces, temples salons, and chambers of masturbation, the floors, walls and ceilings have to be regularly hosed down as pussy cum floods and coalesce from the pussy holes of millions of young horny teen-like girls in thoughtless frenzies of masturbation. More often than not, these girls are completely saturated in their own and each other's pussy cum from head to foot in which they slip, writhe, slither and swim in sensuous, albeit ephemeral, oceans of juvenile female pleasure juice. Lying around everywhere on the floor (they are too lazy and pre-occupied with masturbation to build any furniture) these women mindlessly and lewdly cast their limitlessly contorted legs back behind their heads with effortless glee, and serendipitously give to ecstasy their ecstatically fat and wet gems whilst prying open their pussy lips far beyond the width of their gap in all its creamy glory. Their fat, naked and un-sheathed clits are ever-flinchingly erect. When they retract their pussy lips to its furthest expanse, revealed are fleshy depths of seemingly endless, lucid, pink and creamy uterine centers that throb for pleasure that only they themselves and possibly other girls can satiate.

The hands and tongues of these wanton, utterly amoral and thoughtless women salivate mouths and torrentially whet other girls' dripping pussies as all these girls are peerless symbols of the greatest of all sexual arousal. These genuine and thoroughgoing orgasm addicts inhabit the palaces where their only goal is, always has been, and always will be to have the most intense, the most multiple, the longest orgasms possible. That's it. They have, and do not care for anything else, ever.

These women lie around, completely naked and in all manner of positions, and masturbate their clits, pussies, and their nipples. Their ripe, fluff, firm and variously sized breasts are capped with large and impudent nipples that stick out about a toe's length (again, relative to their size), and are as sensitive are their clits. Hence these women can masturbate their nipples to orgasms as well, while masturbating their pussies too. Add to this is that their bosoms lactate especially when they have cum for a number of times. Their nipples are like having two extra clitorises that charges all the inner stratums of orgasm. Their deepest orgasmic stratums render all these girls into fits of uncontrollable bouts of flailing maniacal tantrums of deafening elation, during which they scream to frequencies of inaudible sounds, they transcend corporeality and manifest as ever-greater qualities of ecstatic rapture. These leggy and hip –swishy women are they whose pussies and clits induce purely instinctual urge. They are those of whom merely to the inhale their sweet scent makes them want to just lie down, bend over, or even stand up and masturbate their twitching, trembling clits until their pee holes and pussy holes ejaculate gushes of pee and pussy cum combined while milk spurts off from their breasts.

In the masturbation palaces and temples these women are covered in and splattered with pussy cum, pee and lactation. They lie there as crude and as perverted as they want to be, and masturbate themselves and have juvenile all-girl sex with each other in the absolutely most debauched orgies of lesbian Bacchanalia anywhere. In various states of orgasm, these women ejaculate pussy cum like a water hose, or their pussies ooze out cum that hangs in one long languorous drop down to the floor from betwixt their legs. This is so because many of these women like watch other women ejaculate and shoot cum on them. Masturbating while standing up and legs spread apart is the best way to shoot pussy cum on someone else.

Some cannot withstand such intense orgasms and they pass out. Other's, though, learn not to let it overwhelm them. They simply return to ambiance feeling energized and even more exponentially eager to get those orgasms again and again. Sex-soaked oceans of soft, wet, pink juvenile pussy flesh floods like the Nile delta with milky pussy cum. Every deepening fold, crevice, nook and cranny of their pussies is increasingly inundated with their loving alluvial and slatherous rapture.

These women are limitlessly pliant, as they are collates of pure sexual energy. Given this, they pry their pussies apart to obscene widths to present an erotic and lusty pink cervical center. Yet in addition to their massive clitorises, their pussies' insides are dominated by their outrageously fleshy and corpulent G-spots that act as internal clitorises, and are directly responsible for their ejaculation. These 206 billion women masturbate their G-spots by opening their pussy lips as far as they will stretch to expose every nook, nuance and cranny of their pearl-pink innards whereupon they spit on their fingers and stick them up their pussies to their G-spots and masturbate themselves off until they collapse in self-possessed orgasmic submersion. Their pussies drip and ooze sweet milky-white cum that meanders down their thighs and drips down to the ground languorously. As cum oozes and spurts from their pussy holes, their knobby, extroverted ass-holes open and involuntarily intakes the juice like fish inhaling water though their gills. Up in their shit holes, pussy cum mixes with gas and is projected out and released with potpourri-like odors unique to each young girl. This combined pussy cum and ass gas re-ejaculates and puddles about the surface with the rapidity of emptying diarrhea.

These women use their fingers to masturbate their ass holes as well. Their ass holes are fingered, licked, tongued and fisted with the same ferocity as is done with their pussies. They clasp their hands inside and violently jerk it until it salivates, spasms and flinches, and until these girls grunt and growl with guttural and barbarous satisfaction and raw primitive sin. The richest and most joyous shire of her innermost soul is overcome with ubiquitous delectation like the hougnan wrought with the passion of the Lwa. For non-quantifiable phantasms of efflorescence, these women ravage their own and each other's forms. They bounce, grind, ground and pump to and fro, back and forth, side to side, and up and down to insanity and to varied states of mental instability.

These women squat down on each other's faces whereupon others girl's long snake-tongues slither up into their pussies and spasm inside them while the girls ride, gyrate and bounce on their lover's face with such energetic zeal, that the tongue almost exits the labia when they raise their asses only to slam back down on it in a loud piercing slap that breaks the sound barrier, as masses of wet, smooth, flesh meet in barbarous sexual belligerence upon which vaginal juice and oral nectar slosh.

These women indulge in voracious engagements of blurred and lightening-fast masturbation in a variety of ways during which they enrapture themselves. Vegetables, wine and liquor bottles, fingers, arms, fists, their own tongues and those of others, high powered shoots of water and large fist-sized pearls, preferably those of the gleaming-white variety, which they insert slowly, and then pluck them out one by one. Many others masturbate themselves on any surface, and with anything, that will give them pleasure, such as: brocade fabric, banisters, doorknobs, trees, the floors - and any other surface that will satisfy the deepest want. Puddles and stains of cum are the always recognized legacy of their masturbatory enthusiasm.

Lands of Good Wet Pussy & Melon Ass

The Oshun crave the nastiest, stickiest and slipperiest sexual base they can physically endure and spiritually imagine. The more debauched the better. Yet, to make even nastier that which is already quite base, hands that have been inundated in the ecstatically flooded vaginal treasure of delectably base and lewd women, stroke and mash their lubrication all over themselves and each other. Their cum is used as a lubricant, for such is the great and sumptuous lucid legacy of their women's proclivity. Love ambrosia slowly oozes from their pearl-pink vaginal expanse, and is slathered on the each other's pussies. So addictive are women's fluids, that their sisters ask them to slick and mash their opened love-temples all about their physiques, covering every region, realm, and domain in hot, slippery, womanly wine.

In smaller and cruder strip-clubs, strippers and go-go dancers insert their long, meandering fingers between their plump and plump labia, and pull them open to their farthest and fleshiest, esoteric, pink glory - wider than their crotch when fully spread out - to reveal to all, their rude and bawdy clitorises, and their small urinary openings whereupon they spray upon shocked and enthralled patrons and matrons, hot golden streams of urine that splash about their nude customers with an acquired pleasure that not all people understand or desire. Golden showers are not harmful to any involved because of the average Oshuni diet; that consist of fruits, wines, beers and liqueurs, all of which are natural. Hence their urine is not poisonous to those they spray it on.

These women writhe and slither in puddles of urine, semen and pussy cum, whilst masturbating and fornicating until their own additional orgasms provide even more sexual drool in which these mindless freaks can slurp, lap and gulp. Such naughtiness causes all to flail and flinch in near continuous drip, erection, spasm and climax. The women who drain their lovers' plump and giving shaft most thoroughly - who prolong their customers ejaculation the longest, who cause the greatest floods of bodily sexual gel, who make pasty, the smooth-tiled floors and walls of the clubs and chambers, and who makes slippery-slick the miasmic seas of bare, heated, sable and gold flesh - are consecrated as Honey Ball Women.

Rain Forest Hoes

Newly arrived people to Oshun are immediately set upon by these base and nasty hoes who molest and seduce them for as long as they the women desire, for no material wealth whatsoever throughout those dank lust-filled realms. These women prance about offering themselves competitively, to any and all upon which will not shrink from any manner of crude nastiness to beckon the men. They lewdly pry ajar their fat clean-shaven pussies as wide as they can and push urine and pussy juices down their legs, giving them a taste of the wetness of their feminine cores. These women get down on their backs, eagle-spread themselves and ooze shit out their ass holes while fingering, molesting and vibrating themselves to multiple orgasm. These women advertise their innards, asses (assholes) and bosoms by sashaying up to obviously aroused onlookers - shaking, wobbling and jiggling all they have to jiggle - and fondle and molest them. Accordingly, those around them become aroused. From this point there is no return, redemption or resistance. The Oshun addict all to their most bawdy and uncouth savage sexual deviance. These women are never satisfied. After copulating with five or ten customers are they are enthusiastically seducing more visitants.

Pleasure Palaces

Most if not all Oshun live in pleasure palaces where these exquisitely beauteous lipstick-lesbians and bi-sexual orgasm and cum addicts pull their fat, fleshy and dripping pussies open to reveal luscious, fleshy pearl-pink flesh that is pried ajar further by probing and meandering fingers, and arm-length and thigh-width tongues in heavenly oceans of cum-drenched orgasm. These women's pussies extend the full length of their crotches right up to their ass holes. These women hungrily lap each others' womanhood with boundless lush. All their pussies are creamy pastries of candy of which each woman has a different flavor, fragrance and thickness. Their multiple clitorises are each the size of their thumbs and are sheathed in profusely fleshy labia that resembles an uncircumcised penis.

The whole of these women's bodies are voluptuous and fleshy coalescing of dripping-wet feminine arousal. Their pussies drool and gush thick milky lubrication that tastes like milk and honey; and when brought to orgasm erupts with the tempest of uncorked champagne from between their salaciously languorous and loosely wrapped thighs atop their slinky and flawlessly waxed legs. All Oshun are blessed with enormously fat pussies from whom blissful nectar meanders down their creamy and fleshy thighs, about their smooth legs and down upon their slender and high-arched feet where it slithers and puddles on the floor.

In the vast palaces, bordellos, chapels, strip clubs and divination temples of all the realms these women live in, floors, walls and ceilings have to be regularly hosed down of all the female cum that collects during thoughtless frenzies of masturbation, lesbian and occasional heterosexual copulation. More often than not, the Oshun are completely saturated in cum and urine from head to toe in which they slip, writhe, slither and swim in sensuous oceans of pleasure juice. These women mindlessly and lewdly cast their scandalously long haunches wide asunder with effortless refinement, and serendipitously give to ecstasy their ecstatically fat and wet gems whilst spreading their lips open far beyond the width of their crotch all its creamy glory for anyone and everyone to see. Their multiple clitorises are ever-flinchingly erect, and are beautifully enthroned in soft and sanguine heavenly plethora. When they retract their labia to its furthest expanse, revealed are sweet, dripping, lucid, pink and creamy uterine centers that hunger for vibrating, wiggling and churning tongues that only other women can truly satiate.