Oshun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The hands and tongues of these wanton, utterly amoral and thoughtless women salivate mouths and torrentially whet, dripping centers as they are peerless symbols of the greatest of all sexual arousal. Their "jewels" (what the Oshun call their clitorises) are the collate of all orgasmic pulchritude, the soul of what they are. For un-quantifiable spans do these women lie around, completely nude and in all manner of position, and fondle, molest and screw their most primal and savage qualities of mirthful hysteria that causes their lewd, rude and unbridled derrieres and their ripe, fluffy, wobbling, firm and lactating breasts. Their nipples are the nexus of every realm of sexual pleasure (of which each deepening strata is increasingly ecstatic). Their deepest orgasmic strata renders these women into fits, bouts and tantrums of deafening elation, during which they scream to frequencies of inaudible to some; whereupon they transcend corporeality and manifest as ever-greater qualities of ecstatic rapture.

These limitlessly lewd and base women are those whose erotic nastiness induces purely instinctual urge. They are those of whom merely to the inhale their pungent scent beckons all from everywhere these women flourish. Their clits and pussies twitch, tremble and ejaculate to a blur. Hot throbbing pussies shoot splashy torrents of cum that drools from their many wombs. During their endless orgies (the Oshun hold orgies to celebrate anything) their bodies are covered in torrents of saliva, lactation, piss, shit and cum. These women lie there as crude as they can be and masturbate, have lesbian sex; or fuck the truly few and rare VERY lucky foreigner- males in the raunchiest and absolutely most debauched Bacchanalia anywhere. Out of sheer arousal, a woman will stand up with her legs spread open and let one long drop of their own cum hang from between their thick legs. Their cum manifest as their barely coalesced sheathes of livid orgasm vibrate to such degree that they de-solidify and regress to gelatinous ambrosia that releases itself through that which is the sweetest, most delicious, luscious, whorish, phantasmatic, exotic and rhapsodizing Elysium. They contort their lithesome sheathes in infinitely eclectic positions limited only by their fancy.

Many Oshun love to wedge luscious clits between their naturally long fingers and jerk off, or take their whole hands and simply grind it against the maddened gems, or use various vegetables, fruits, bottles and pearls to insert in whole. Many contort themselves and eat out their own pussies. They stick their tongues all the way up to their holes or have their lovers do it for them. With muffled sloshing and slurping noises, these women lap up all the cum they can. Their spongy tongues absorb it all whilst pushing, squishing, cramming and thrusting - not unlike a salmon swimming upstream to mate - up their own or their lover's hole and fondle, molest and sodomize these women to death or insanity. A telltale sign of any Oshun who has eaten out other women's pussy are their sticky drenched faces and their honey-smelling manes that have been submersed so far into their pussies that the they inhale, drink and see sweet feminine joy all around them. These women grind their protruding strawberry-sized clits up in each other fully and blissfully immersed in the wet pinkness of her lover's visceral tightness. They literally grind and screw each other in much the same way their male mates would when fucking them, in all the imaginable and unimaginable positions and with the same squealing, gut-wrenching orgasms. Two or any number them fuse their pussies to form one whole glorious presence of otherworldly delight. Such is a rarity among most the Oshun in that it is mainly savants who dwell in the divination salons and temples that form completely ethereal bodies of orgasm.

Any and all who visit Oshun are immediately confronted by hundreds of base and nasty whores - sweepings of the lowest gutters of the jungle - who fuck them for as long and as hard as they desire for no money whatsoever throughout sultry realms of the vast epicurean spans of sexiness. The women stand along the paths throughout the settlements and offer themselves, often competitively, to any and all male and female persons. They will not shrink from any form of base and nastiness to beckon their prey (such as prying their salaciously wet pussies while dripping cum down their thick juicy thighs. They commonly sashay up to their prey, jiggling everything they have to jiggle, and feel and caress the victim hoping he or she will become aroused salivate and lie with them. These women are never satisfied. No sooner are they finished screwing ten customers that they are seducing another ten or twenty.

This most brazen prostitution is not illegal in Oshun. Nothing is illegal in Oshun.

Linguistic Wealth

Being that the ancestors who established the ancient Grand Maroons colony came from the Americas, the Caribbean and from Africa itself, the Oshuni descendants speak a variety of languages that have evolved from those ancient tongues. The ancestral languages spoken in the ancient Grand Maroons were/are: Dixie, Jive, Ebonics, Jamaican Trinidadian and Guyanese Patois, Haitian Kreole; Dominican, Puerto Rican, Cuban and Panamanian, Spanish, Spanglish (a North American fusion of Caribbean Spanish and North American urban ghetto slang); Brazilian Portuguese, Caribbean Dutch, Fon, Wolof and Baule; among hundreds of other African languages - many of whom have become extinct in Africa itself.

Fields of Abundance

The realms of Oshun are lush with shimmering dense forests of blue-green jungle in which its inhabitants populate. The realms they dwell in are epic ranges with climate and topography that resembles the vast tropical ranges of west and equatorial Africa, with coruscating mountain ranges as tall as Earth and Venus. The centers of the Oshun are Love Juice and the Libertines - those places which all Oshun congregate at least once during their lives. They cultivate the fields of the rich fecund black soil, planting seeds in it and bringing forth beauteous bounty under the ambient cosmic energies that surge and gale about the heavens. They thrive in the largest known inhabitable world with a diameter of 0.9 AU (astronomical unit) - a diameter of approximately 87 million miles. Oshun is profusely tropical, with average annual temperatures of 107-degrees Fahrenheit. Fully 100-percent of the planet is tropical rainforest.

Oshun is a lush deep dark green planet, whose fecund peat is a deep rich ebony – soil rich enough in minerals and nutrients that anyone can grow anything anywhere in the world. Hundreds of species of rice are grown in the deltas that are beautifully sculpted in terraces much like the rice paddies of southeastern Asia. The explosive size of Oshuni plant life and flora attest to the phenomenal richness of its soil. Such richness of minerals facilitates the growth of equally giant crops. Ninety percent of all Maroons produce is stored and used in celebrations because a mere 10% is twice the amount of food that the Oshun could ever consume in two standard years. The water is potent with minerals unique to that world. Its high level of oxygen renders the water luminous and smooth and sinuous as syrup.

Oshun has no polar caps. The topography is eclectic and epic, with vast tracts of unbroken delta surrounding rivers that have are as forty times wider than all the bodies of water on Earth combined. Hill and mountain ranges meander through these jungles, with peaks reaching 70,000 miles, and valleys plunging 100,000 miles below sea level. All the natural endowments of Oshun match its size. Palm trees stand 500 feet high, on average, with other plant life growing in profusion to a height of anywhere from 100 to 1,000 feet. Other jungles grow still ever higher. Rivers meander along with the angles of the mountain ranges and their valleys and deltas. There are no oceans, nor lakes, but given the size of the rivers, oceans, and lakes are not at all missed. Beaches stretching for tens-of-thousands of continuous miles exist along the banks of the rivers on which is deposited rich, alluvial black soil, instead of sand like on Earth's beaches. This same soil is superfluous throughout Oshun as water tables exist within the crust throughout 80% of the world.

Transport/Communications

The massive size of Oshun presented an interesting challenge to even the first colonists who settled the Grand Maroons. The dilemma for those first ancestors was who to traverse the vast tropical spans without interfering with the natural splendor of their new world. The ancient Grand Maroons generally agreed on not having any form of artificial transportation at all save the interstellar transports to go beyond their atmosphere. They agreed to stay in their local area and traverse by foot or by land-based vehicles. To this day, transport by river is preferred whereby goods and material are transported in large quantity in long barges made of strong indigenous teakwood. These vessels can be as long as 4,000-feet.

River transport has grown into a network of river links and networks that thread throughout the millions of tributaries in the deltas. People too are transported in a range of boats, yachts, barges, and galleys -all made of indigenous woods and sealed with wood resins. All the boats are powered either by wind-sail or solar-sail in keeping with Maroons' doctrine of non-interference in nature. Indeed, the trees that are cut down to make the riverboats are immediately replaced with seedlings of the same tree to maintain balance and restore that which was necessarily cut down. The non-existence of mass transport (i.e.: roads, railroads, etc.) maintains the organic demographic distribution the Oshun, as well as preserves the unique and individual linguistic, cultural and spiritual identities of each community.

In terms of person-to-person communication, the Oshun maintain networks of automated information systems whence information, culture, beliefs and mores are conveyed and exchanged. There are approximately 13 million publications throughout Oshun home world society alone, ranging from galactic news to pornography that is published from anywhere a main-frame exist. The technology used is a global net in the world's tertiary stratosphere (Oshun has 22 levels of atmosphere). Visual and audio communications are maintained as well as holographic antennas. This global network is also used to communicate with other worlds.

Travel

Using conventional extra-light propulsion, it still takes about 17 months to travel from Terra to Oshun. To get there, passage through the Tava Crest Nebula is necessary in addition to and passing through a rather potent stabilized ion storm that disables just about any guidance and navigational system. Afterwards is two months of travel through space nearly devoid of stars. The specific location of Oshun is not definitely known. Further mystifying Oshun's true location (and even its existence to some explorers) is the distortion of the fabric of space itself in the hundreds of square parsecs around Oshun that renders any definitive scanning impossible. With the cultivation of various channels and planes of "Omnipresence", travel through space is instantaneous; actual distance becomes irrelevant. The usage and navigation of Omnipresence allows life to be anywhere and everywhere simultaneously. The Oshun transport their spiritual and physical forms instantaneously - at times being at numerous places, engaging in various activities simultaneously while still being the same person yet with the individual memory of each manifestation of themselves. "Onmipresence" negates physical distance, and has facilitated a sea change in the concepts of existence, and how to explore it. Oshuni Spirit Women simply refer to "Omnipresence" as the Spirit World.

Footnotes

(1) In Yoruba mythology, Oshun (or Oschun) is a spirit-goddess (Orisha) who reigns over love, intimacy, beauty, wealth and diplomacy. She is worshipped also in Brazilian Candomblé Ketu, with the name spelled Oxum. Oshun is beneficent and generous, and very kind. She does, however, have a horrific temper, though it is difficult to anger her. She is married to Shango, the sky god, and is his favorite wife because of her excellent cooking skills. One of his other wives, Oba, was her rival. They are the goddesses of the Oshun and Oba rivers, which meet in a turbulent place with difficult rapids; their rivalry was symbolized in this intersection. Source: Wikipedia

(2) This last name originates from two ancient east African languages – Swahili and an unspecified Ethiopian language – Aza [Swahili for "Powerful"]; Sauda ["Gorgeous Beauty", from an unspecified Ethiopian language]; Wub(a) [Swahili for "Dark Beauty"]; and Thema [Swahili for "Queen"]. "Oshun" literally mean: "Powerful Gorgeous Beautiful Dark Beauty Queens"

(3) The United States had broken up over the course of 72 years starting in the late 22nd century due to racial and ethnic stresses, economic and political/ideological fragmentation; and the intensifying political and intellectual shallowness that is symptomatic of a decaying empire - which the US had been for generations by that time. Prior to the current Commonwealth, the remaining United States consisted of the former states of Maryland, Virginia, North Carolina, New Jersey, southern New York State and Pennsylvania. It should be noted that New York City and its immediate surrounding counties had become the York Republic – and it was in locations throughout the York Republic that many of those who originally settled the Grand Maroons came from. The rest of the former member states of the US had since broken off into geographically-defined regional unions and republics that have subsequently been absorbed into the Human Commonwealth – in which there are no more nation-states at all.

(4) This refers to one of the more controversial aspects of Oshun society – women as money. Among the Oshun exist a broad stratum economic self-prostitution. Known among the Oshun as the "whoreocracy" these are such women whose economy is based solely on the commerce of sex; where those women who chose are commodities who can sell themselves or be bought and sold based on their choice. Everything these women acquire is done in exchange for a sexual act or acts, or in exchange for their own bodies.

The only "money" used in this sub-culture is currency from various worlds that is kept in banks to use in those societies that do not accept prostitution or sexual slavery.

Though these particular women (also known as "whoreocrats") are commodities to be bought and sold, unless the actual women are present (sometimes they are, sometimes not), payment is tendered in the form of "coupons" for various degrees of sensual/sexual activity. For instance, the most in-expensive coupon is good for a massage whereas even these vary on specific types of a massage. These coupons are good forever, and the more expensive coupons can be exchanged for women themselves – either single women, or numerous – well into the thousands and beyond.

Another example: a coupon for 1,000 women can be cashed in for 1,000 women to do with as the purchaser pleases, but only so far as the women themselves agree to whatever preferences the owner has. If anyone of those 1,000 women is not agreeable to the owners wishes, they (the "purchased" woman or women) can exchange themselves for another – or "barter" their own person in exchange for various sexual acts of lesser worth that amounts to but does no exceed the total worth of said woman or women.

In the "whoreocracy" such women can deposit their worth in a "bank" of sorts (also more crudely known as "flesh banks" or "pussy banks") which can, depending on the kid of account they create for themselves, increase their value (similar to a CD or an interest-bearing account). Such "banks" exist in a semi-illicit manner. Most are tolerated as long as the flesh commerce is not too noticeable. Suffice to say, that all the principles that are extant in a free-market cash economy are extant in the "whoreocracy" sub-cultures of the Oshun. The difference is that the worth of based on the women themselves – their bodies and talents. In short those women who choose to be a "whoreocrat" are money. The coupons simply represent such value of their bodies and talents.

This is as controversial to many Oshun as it is to others who know of it. It is an extreme form or prostitution, voluntary self-commodification and self-exploitation. Yet such practices are not wholly condemned by most Oshun. Some tacitly accept its existence, understanding it perhaps to be a remnant of their past history of enslavement – and as even a defense against current enslavement. In other words, if you can't avoid slavery, make yourself as marketable as possible. Other Oshun do not accept "whoreocracy" and there are various campaigns against it – meeting with varying degrees of success and failure. It should also be noted that Oshuni women are not the only ones who participate in the "whoreocracy". Other genders, including males, (remember there are 28 known genders in the universe) also participate in this sub-culture though they are by far the minority.

(5) In Oshuni spiritual belief, the bodies of all Oshuni women are comprised of concentric layers of erotic energy that they call Nut. The flesh represents the outermost of these layers and the various sheathes all coalesce around their nipples and their clitorises. The deeper the strata of energy, the more sensitive and receptive to pleasure they are. This explains why Oshuni women love being tongued out by other Oshuni women because they have all evolved tongues that are 1.5ft long. This is an evolutionary compensation for the extinct Oshuni male.

Epilogue

The problem with writing a story like this or any story for that matter is consistency. I do realize that there may be some inconsistencies in "Oshun." One that I wish to clear up is that when I speak of Oshun, I am speaking of their home world, the world that was originally the Grand Maroons. When I speak of "the Oshun", or the "Oshuni" I am speaking of all the population overall, regardless of what world they live on.

Other inconsistencies you may find can be chalked up to my impatience and short attention span. I could go through this with a fine-toothed comb to find every little error, typo, story inconsistency, etc., but to me that's being anal. As long as you get the idea, that's all that matters to me.

Any and all opinions, criticisms, suggestions and/or ideas are gladly welcome; and as I stated before, please feel free to write your own stories within this story context. I am interested in reading what those of you who are interested would write in this universe.

Hope you enjoyed, and maybe in another 2 or 3 years, I'll put something else up on here.