All Comments on 'Our First Time'

by Executive Gent

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Oh my God!

I loved this story. It is exactly what I imagined the first time with my love would be like. I came so hard just from visualizing while I read that I think I'm going to print this out and take it to bed with me. You are atrue romantic.

CummsweetlyCummsweetlyalmost 19 years ago
Mmmmmmmmmm...yes!!

Loved it! More please!

hornySAHMhornySAHMalmost 19 years ago
MMMMMMM So Hot

I absolutely LOVED this story! OMG I was so wet and wanting when I was done reading that! It is exactly what I have always wanted! Exceptional details and wonderful writing! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Somehow I overlooked this one

EG:

'Fess up you're just an old romantic. Even your love scenes are gentle and loving and the whole story flows nicely with that loving mood. Congratulations. Ronnie W.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
amazing

One of the bet stories I've seen...congrats...the details and the flow of the love scenes are wonderfull...u're really talented at this. Keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Moooreee

god that was hot.. makes me want to experience it

SmuttyandfunSmuttyandfunabout 1 year ago

Beautifully written!

Executive GentExecutive Gentabout 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you, I can’t write anymore, I have so much stuff started, but never can finish them, I love your work but I just don’t seem to have it in me in me any longer.

Thanks again

EG

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userExecutive Gent@Executive Gent
33 Followers
I'm just an ordinary guy, who having been through some tough times came out of it with a need to put some of my experiences down on paper. Out of that have come my stories. I never intended to write erotic fiction, but every time I start to write, that is what it becomes. I ho...