Our Girlfriend Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HalElle
HalElle
14 Followers

Elle

Andrew Bradley was sitting in my office, staring at my top. I was wearing a bra and only my top button was open, but when you have 34D breasts and you're still a little worked up from your husband fucking you on the couch just behind where your client is now sitting, mere inches away, well let's just say my nipples were showing prominently through my bra.

Bradley had done very well based upon my advice at my previous company. He was here making a case to stay with me at my own firm. I had agreed not to take any clients with me that weren't my original clients, and Bradley had transferred to me, last year, from another advisor. He also wanted to fuck me which I thought was a complication.

He had a trophy wife at least ten or twelve years younger than me. She was blonde, stacked and gorgeous. He just seemed to be one of those guys that had to go after every decent piece of ass out there. As a result, I really didn't have any interest in being the next notch in his belt.

My phone rang, I looked at it, and it was Loring. I picked it up and excused myself. I walked into the little copy room and whispered into the phone, "Save me."

Loring replied: "Let's play Our Game, tonight." Click! He hung up or turned the phone off, with cell phones you don't really hang up anymore.

I walked back into my office and told Mr. Bradley I had an appointment and would follow up with him. He wouldn't leave until I set up a meeting with him for next week. I left a few minutes later and headed home.

End Chapter One

HalElle
HalElle
14 Followers
12