All Comments on 'Our Little Secrete'

by champ wilson

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
did the doctor fuck you too

dumbest story i have ever read.

migmigover 18 years ago
It helps

when there is some believability.None here at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I Love the Unintentional Pun in the Title

Very funny!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Pure

CRAP

Jerry WalfellJerry Walfellover 18 years ago
What do you mean?

What's implausible about it? Doesn't that happen to everyone at the ER?

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
What Nonsense

Today must be Dumb Story Day

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Bad Story Days Continued

They must have saved up all of the dumbass stories and are posting them together!! But you have to admire the Doctor's professionalism and the wimp/dumbass hubby. This occurs everytime I've been to the ER. NOT!!! HO HUM!!Maybe tomorrow we'll get back to something worth reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
What the Heck?

I kept reading, hoping for something of substance but the "story" ended and I was left with nothing. Sorry guy, you didn't tell a story. You just threw together a series of events that had no meaning. :(

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
You know for a cocksucker you write a fair story

But now your wife can hope it over your had if she ever reads this story. She will know that you really do want to suck cocks, you fag!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Congratulations!

"the doctor unzipped him pants"

I have read ungrammatical shit on this site.

I have read unbelievable shit on this site.

I have read shitty shit on this site.

But this takes the all time prize. Congratulations!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
vomit!!!!

why do the gay fucking cocksuckers continue to put these gay fucking stories under loving wives?

guys that suck dick are gay!!!!!!!!!!!!

sick.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Sucking cock

A guy who likes to suck cock is not necessarily gay, Sex of all kinds is beautiful. My hubby Is definitely straight, but he does like to see a nice cock and has even got off watching film of a guy making himself cum. He has also said he would like to feel what its like to have a cock in his mouth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Just Pathetic

Who's on second and what's in his loving wife's owned male mouth.

A senseless wandering cocksuckers biGAY tail.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
FANTASTIC....

but what I mean is unbelievable. Such a story would be hot; but is so unlikely to occur. Perhaps a doctor might take liberties, thereby risking his career, in a private examining room with no chance of being discovered by a nurse wandering in -- but a busy E.R. station with just a curtain?

I can understand some of your critics taking exception to under what genre your stories are placed, i.e., should this be under "Gay" vs. "Loving Wives." I don't have a problem with its being where it is because the wife participated here. Although your other story about the Rick, the houseguest using the "glory hole" in their unfinished bathroom probably belongs better under "Gay." I also do not presume that your story lines or stated desires render you as gay. I believe there is a distinction between "gay" and "bi" despite gay behavior; and you and your protagonists would appear to be the latter.

Once again, as in all of your stories, you really need to proofread Champ. For example, "quite" is not the same as "quiet," etc. And, by entitling this story, "Our Little Secrete" was that a clever play on words referring to the secretion offered by the E.R. doctor into hubby's mouth -- or just another typo? I'd like to think it was clever; however, given the usual typos in your works, I'm left wondering. In any event, somebody needs to proof. Perhaps your wife might serve as editor? I suppose she would find it illuminating.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Stupid

Ridiculous on many levels. Don't know any ER docs who would risk a career,and jail time for some hairy pussy. Poor fantasy.

Johnny1MJohnny1Mover 5 years ago
Oh, come on......

There are lots of men, doctors included, who do stupid things. Look at the doctor who molested all those gymnasts. What about the politicians and corporate types who lost their careers because of sexually harasement?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous