All Comments on 'Our Most Recent Threesome'

by okayjack

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
screwherscrewherover 11 years ago
great story

Ignore the critics Okayjack. I love stories like these. There is something highly erotic about a wife getting fucked by another man with the husband's approval.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Excellent.

Enjoyed it immensely. A real Loving Wife story. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
A real loving wives story?

really? Writer watching your wife have sex with someone else does make you a cuckold by the very definition. You guys with your fetishes are in denial. Just because you say and think it's so, doesn't make it so. This is another story among dozens posted weekly in Literotica about the wimp husband who gets turned on watching his wife get fucked by others. What's so loving about that, except maybe in your own world. I think, most men would disagree with you writer, but by all means keep writing for the fetish lovers and perverts on this site. To each his own. Your title on this story and the tags are clear enough. Nobody should be surprised of its content. No score, I'll pass from now on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Don't Hate

What is more than likely the truth about the folks who hate on theses stories: They first read them ,indicating they are interested in the subject matter. They probably shoot their load and then feel guilty for their thoughts. In turn, they post negative feedback to deal with their guilt. Get over it! Its just sex. We all have our fantasies. Don"t hate, just masterbate! LOL Peace

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I like this one a lot !!

What a great sexy story. I liked it a lot and gave it a 5. Can't wait to read

the rest of the story. The wife sounds hot and sexy. Wish I could get my

wife to do something like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
re: Don't Hate

I noticed that nowhere in your comments did you state anything directly related to the story. It was nothing but a slam against others for daring to have a different opinion -- and yet THEY'RE the haters.

mstrb77mstrb77over 11 years ago
What a sight

Yes it is a nice sight to see your wife get a nice cock in her pussy. I have seen it manytimes with both white and black men fillling her pussy with cream. She enjoys my watching as she climaxex when he fills her up.

Lovely sight.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 11 years ago
She must be one hell of a good woman to take that much fucking.

I can only imagine what her pussy looked like after being fucked for two hours and Clay's huge load was running out of her. but the expression of pure bliss on her face was probably a priceless beautiful sight

A well written and edited story.

Thanks for the hot read.

wasagadavewasagadaveover 11 years ago
Great story.

It is one of the best I've read, anywhere. It was well written, with just enough detail. I don't think you're a cuckold. Cuckoldry needs humiliation and you are obviously part of the sharing. I, too, love my wife enough to let her enjoy herself with one rule - I must be there. I don't want her out cruising the bars to get laid. I want to see her getting off - the a star in my own private porn movie. It may also be that I want control - nothing wrong with that.

Keep writing. You're one of the best!

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Interesting read.

Not much seduction...Bull only had to pass the 'nomination committee' (=Hubby) then the selection process (buy sexy outfit for Sweetie & get her all 'spa-ed up!') and it is Boogie Night! Pretty straightforward! Can ladies REALLY feel 'squirts of cum?' Not a lot of nerve endings in the deeper half of the vagina (but there ARE pain receptors at the cervix and end of vagina.) I suspect there might be enough sensitivity in the outer part of the 'love canal' to detect the spasms of ejaculation from around the base of the pecker, but feeling the hot moisture of the actual cum release is highly unlikely. Kinda like the fantasy of poking THROUGH the cervix into the uterus. Writers need to review a 3-D model of pussydom before documenting their ignorance! (Start by learning the difference between 'vulva' and 'vagina'! - Sorry, Eve E)

4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great story !!!!!!!!!

What a wonderful scene you painted. Perfect attention to detail and a hot, steamy scene with a sexy, slutty wife. You must be very proud of her and it sounds like her lover is a stud in his own right. I want to hear more about this sexy, hot wife. Please tell me there are more adventures with Clay.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Loved this story

What a scene......hot, sexy, steamy. I felt as if I was right there watching. Made me hard as a rock. Can't wait to read the next chapter. Sounds like Maggie is a world class slut. Gave it a five and will look for more stories by this author.

jsch1947jsch1947almost 5 years ago
well written

and VERY HOT!!

I appreciate the respect given to all parties

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Loved it

Great story and well written. The first time I got to see my wife with another man was on our honeymoon. She got very aroused dancing with a young black man and asked if I would invite him to our room. I was a little shocked and asked her if she wanted to fuck him. She said yes, so I asked if he wanted to come to our room and fuck my wife. I was nervous but my dick was hard as a rock. I loved watching her cum on his big cock, and after he came in her he told me to clean her pussy with my mouth and clean his cock. I had done neither before but after watching him fuck her for the last four days of our honeymoon I learned to like sucking black cock and sucking cum out of my wife's pussy.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Okjack, you're a damned cuckold and the bitch is a whore.

Ray RobertsRay Robertsabout 2 years ago

A great story of underlying passion, some women don't realise just how capable they are at giving pleasure to others, that is until it happens to them! Size is also a big contributor on any Studs list of desired requirements and the author rams that home nicely. (excuse the pun) I am sure the story will be a magnet to those that like to criticise the theme of couples adding another to their sex games, however, the shear volume of numbers reading these "Loving Wives" section demands they look elsewhere for their kicks. (there is plenty of other sections available to satisfy your needs) 5* from me and look forward to more from a popular author.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous