All Comments on 'Our Sex Vacation Day 5'

by nighttimestories

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
brfinestbrfinestover 16 years ago
A Great Story

A nicely written story. Reminded me of our week at Hedonism II, except for all the fucking. We did get to watch some new friends and show off for them some. But we didn't fuck others, not for my lack of trying to get the wife to try a new cock, or pussy. If this has any ounce of truth, you have the hottest wife around. Have you kept her fucking confined to the resort or do you have friends who now enjoy her beautiful pussy and tits? This could make a great porn movie, a plot and everything.haha Thank you for a nice long jack off session.

KayandDeeKayandDeealmost 15 years ago
Great story

I loved this story. My wife and have fantasies about this type of vacation but have not experienced it.

GreenleafRGreenleafRover 13 years ago
Great series - Thanks for writing and sharing

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
great Fiction

Pity reality is AIDs and a whole lot of other nasties.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Pathetic WANKER

Oh well, wife just wanted to show how much she really did not need him or want him to have any fun.

cage030cage030about 9 years ago
Thanks

You know it's a great story when you can feel as if you are there. Well written and I look forward to reading your other stories. Thanks.

herbie77herbie77over 8 years ago
Great story

I got to cum three times during the two hours it took to read, including twice in the last 45 minutes. That's a huge complement coming from a 61 year old guy like me, a pretty worn out building worker. Add to that .... I'm suffering with a hernia right now !

Straight 5 out of 5, no doubt about it, plus favorite story and author to boot.

Next story please !

LEONARDOU812LEONARDOU812about 7 years ago
Great stories

I read these in order and I really enjoyed them . A few errors in places but all in all all great . I am going to read more of them and hope to read them all. Keep up the good work .

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Herbie, does your mommy realize what that is in your pampers?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous