Our Sex Vacation Day 5

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He finished and crawled from her legs. The guy with the fat cock jumped right in as he had recovered from his blowjob and was hard again.

Lori continued to suck my cock as he moved in. He positioned himself then guided his cock into her pussy. He pushed and let it slid between her and into her hot little pussy. The girth of his cock was greater than that of the guy who just finished. I watched as her pussy lips looked like they were stretched tight around his cock. Lori moaned on my cock as he entered her. I placed my hands on her tits and began to massage them and to roll her nipples between my thumb and index finger.

He pushed in further and she groaned again sending vibrations clear to my balls.

He pushed one more time and was all in. He then withdrew and it looked as if he was pulling the inside of her pussy with his cock. He dove in again and Lori sucked harder on my cock as she moaned. I was feeling the familiar feeling of the cum boiling in my balls. I continued to watch as his slick, wet cock continued to plunge into Lori.

I could hold back no longer and shot my load into her mouth. Some of it escaped and ran out the corners of her mouth.

The guy fucking her groaned and withdrew his cock as he slid it along her pussy lips shooting load after load onto her pussy and pubic area. When he finished he crawled from between her legs. Lori knew there would soon be someone there to replace him so she kept her legs spread wide.

The other guy quickly jumped in and pushed his cock into her pussy. Lori wrapped her legs around him and was lunging her pussy at him fucking him as hard as he was fucking her.

The big cock was hard again. He crawled onto the bed next to Lori and put his cock on her lips. She reached up, grabbed a hand around the base of it, and opened her mouth. She had to open wide to put this thing in her mouth.

The guy fucking her was pounding into her so hard her big tits were undulating up and down with each stroke. She was having a hard time sucking the big dick because of the pounding her pussy was taking.

Then the guy rolled his head back and let out a loud, "AAAAAAAAUGH" He pulled from her and stroked his cock shooting his load on top of the two previous loads that had been placed on her.

He came down from his orgasm and crawled off the bed.

Lori had cum from one end to the other. The big cock pulled out of Lori's mouth and got on his knees. He pulled Lori up and told her to get on all fours to suck his cock. She did as she was told. Once on all fours he pushed his cock back to her mouth. Lori opened wide and he simply thrust in and out of her mouth. He was fucking her mouth!

He pushed in a little too far and Lori gagged once but went right back to sucking.

I was the only one hard again so I knew it was my turn to fuck Lori. I crawled onto the bed on my knees behind her. I knew she felt me there because she spread her legs slightly to reveal her sweet pussy and tight little rosebud. I grabbed the base of my cock and let it part her juicy pussy lips. I watched my cock disappear into her.

I began fucking her in and out. I was now the one fucking her so hard that it was forcing her to gag slightly with each stroke. She was getting more and more of the big dick in her mouth and down her throat.

My cock was soaked from fucking her. I inserted a finger into her wet pussy then pushed my finger into her ass. She stopped sucking for just a moment to let out a moan. I let the juices on my finger lubricate her ass. I pulled out of her pussy and let the head of my cock rest against her tight little hole so that she knew what was about to happen.

I leaned forward as she stopped sucking the cock and simply was stroking it. The head of my cock popped into her ass. She moaned, "Oh Fuck!"

I leaned in a little more and let some more of my cock slid in and she still continued to stroke the big cock. I pushed one more time and was all the way in. She adjusted to the fullness in her rectum then went back to sucking on his cock.

I withdrew and plunged back into her ass. She was now sucking the cock with no hands. She had a hand on her pussy feverishly fingering her clit. The cock in her mouth was ready to explode. He rolled his head back and groaned. He shot his load into her mouth. I kept fucking her ass as she massaged her pussy. I felt her ass tighten and knew she was ready to cum.

The added friction from her muscles contracting in an orgasm had me ready to cum. I said, "Oh Fuck Baby I'm going to cum. cum with me!"

I moaned just as she did. I was cumming so hard I could not pump into her and simply let her muscles milk the cum from my body. She was screaming and moaning as she was writhing in orgasm.

When she was done, she collapsed face down on the bed. My dick popped out of her ass with an audible pop.

I asked, "Lori are you ok?"

She kind of mewed, "Do you really have to ask? I'm in heaven."

She then raised up and said, "Guys let me clean up a bit and then I will be ready for some more of each of you".

Lori got off the bed. She was covered in cum and had it dripping off her body as she went to the restroom.

I followed her to the restroom. When I opened the door she was sitting on the counter next to the sink using a washcloth to wipe the cum off her body.

I asked, "Have you had enough?"

She just smiled and said, "HELL NO!" It is our last night here and I plan on fucking and sucking all night. We may still be fucking clear up to the time we have to leave to catch the plane."

I replied, "That is fine by me and I'm sure it is fine with our guests. I could watch you fuck these guys all night."

She replied, "What do you mean watch? I seem to remember having your cock in my mouth, pussy and ass so far tonight." She grinned at me.

I went to her, kissed her, and said, "I will be waiting for you out there". I grabbed a couple of towels for the guys to cleanup with and left her there to freshen up.

I stepped into the other room and handed the guys some towels. I found out that the big cock's owners name was Sam. The fat cock owner's name was Rick and the normal sized cock's owner was Shawn.

Sam said, "Steve you are one lucky son of a bitch to have a wife as hot as Lori".

I thanked him and then my beautiful bride stepped out of the restroom. She said, "You guys have not been talking about me have you?"

Sam replied, "Yes, but it has all been good."

Lori sat on the edge of the bed and asked, "Now where were we?"

Sam grinned and said, "I think I remember." As he walked to where she was sitting. Lori grabbed his flaccid cock and let it pass her lips. She sucked it back to fully erect and continued until Sam shot his load in her mouth. Lori swallowed his full load.

We took turns going to her and she sucked each of us off swallowing every drop from each of us.

The night continued with everyone fucking Lori over and over. She was like a deranged wild animal and could not get enough.

I noticed the light beginning to filter into the room. It was morning and we had been at it all night.

Everyone including Lori had wore themselves out. None of the guys could get it up anymore.

I used that opportunity to say, "Lori it is 7am".

We had a plane flight at 11am so I knew we had better start getting ready for that. All of the guys walked over to Lori, kissed her, and said their goodbyes.

Once they were gone Lori whined, "Honey I want to stay. Do we have to go home?"

I then kissed her and replied, "I'm afraid we do."

I pulled her off the bed and we walked to the door of the room. We walked hand in hand to our room where we grabbed a quick shower and packed.

When we were checking out, we had an opportunity to buy a DVD of the week's events for twenty-five dollars. We considered it a bargain and purchased one.

Once on the plane Lori just sat looking out the window as if she would never see the place again.

I said, "Honey why don't we come back in six months on our next vacation?"

She turned with a huge smile, hugged me and said, "Can we really?"

I said, "It is the best vacation we have ever had. I know I want to come back."

The plane took off and Lori was asleep almost immediately.

I knew we were going to have some adjustments to make when we got home. We had not had clothes on for nearly a week. Lori had on clothes but no bra and no panties, which was fine by me.

At sometime during the flight I also fell asleep and was awakened by the Captain announcing our landing.

We grabbed a cab to take us home.

As soon as we hit the door, Lori peeled off her clothes. I followed suit and we both unpacked naked.

After unpacking, we took the video and put it in the player. We sat naked holding each other as it started.

12