All Comments on 'Our Sexual Awakening Ch. 03'

by nighttimestories

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
What Fun

Bareback fucking 8 strangers while cockold wimps watch, how wacky is that. Seems the only way she gets off is with other people, don't think I would care much for your lifestyle even if I didn't give a fuck about the woman. I don't think you really like the wife much, or your self much either. Good luck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

First two chapters were great, this one... not so much. The tone shift was a bad direction to take. Better to stick with the happier, more pleasurable tone of the first two.

Just ignore the other comment there, since the poster apparently has no idea what a cuckold is....

Speechless2025Speechless20258 months ago

MORE MORE MORE! WE NEED MORE TO THE STORY OF THESE FOUR!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Go for an 8-man gangbang on a stupid bet that would otherwise only get you $62.50 from each man?

No fucking hesitation. No longer just to stop this insanity, but immediately through the whoring cunt out and start divorce proceedings. Way over the line and game over - permanently!

For fuck's sake, cunt! Have some self-respect, decency, and respect for your husband. Clearly all of that has disappeared up your cheating gash - and killed the marriage. Who would want to stay married to that stupid of a woman who has no limits or self-control or perspective?

Move on.

StubbyoneStubbyone6 months ago

I was surprised that I made it through all 3-chapters of this story. I kept wanting to stop and throw in the towel, but I muddled through thinking it might get better. It didn’t. Your sex sessions read like a newspaper article. Virtually no emotion expressed by any one. Nearly no communication between spouses except for a smile or wink during any of the encounters. The 4-couple swap was not very sexy because it was hard to keep track of so many names and it was frankly pretty boring. I gave each chapter a generous 3 for effort.

I’m going to try one more single chapter story to see if your writing improved over time.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous