Our Story is a True One - Night 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ccbj69
ccbj69
60 Followers

Despite her begging to feel it throughout her climax Chris had still not come inside her. Amber needed some time to recover so she laid between the two of us allowing our hands to trail up and down her body, sometimes lingering on her tits, sometimes moving down to her dripping pussy. Amber kissed us both, but spent more time kissing Chris.

"So have you ever kissed other girls?" Amber asked curiously.

"Not really, well no." Chris said.

"Well you are very good at it," Amber said, raising herself up of the bed a little so she could lean down over Chris and give him a long lingering kiss. In this position Amber's bottom came much closer to my hips, so I swivelled onto my side and positioned my cock between her legs from behind. Amber felt me and soon had her arm free and around her back slowly stroking the end of my cock, feeling the dripping precum on her fingertips. She then manoeuvred it closer to her slit, which I could feel radiating more heat than I had ever experienced before. It felt like she was on fire.

"Be gentle darling I am a little sore," she said breaking her kiss with Chris for a second, looking into my eyes.

Soon I was rubbing my cock up and down her pussy, imitating what my friend had done twenty short minutes ago, gently trying to ease my cock into my girlfriend a few inches at a time.

Amber moaned as I thrust into her gently, and she pushed her bum back towards me, moving her upper body slightly further away from me, and closer her other lover on the other side of the bed. She had moved her hand away from my cock and it was now resting on top of Chris' large member, and was slowly stroking it up and down bringing it back to its full hardness.

"Why didn't you come?" Amber asked looking up at Chris, "I really wanted to feel you shoot your cum deep inside me. I know Adam has always wanted to see another mans cum deep inside my pussy," she frowned like she was upset, but we knew it was all an act. Amber then leant further away from Chris and began kissing down his chest towards his stomach. Backing back further toward me taking more of my penis inside of her she wiggled further down his body so that her mouth was just inches away from his cock. Without any hesitation she took the tip of his big dick into her mouth, slowly rolling the head around with her tongue. Amber has always been wonderful at giving head, but I was surprised to see her doing this now, as she had always said that she may be able to fuck another man but wouldn't suck him and certainly wouldn't let him lick her pussy, this was an activity reserved for her boyfriend only. Amber also didn't usually like sucking my cock after it had just been inside of her pussy.

I groaned and continued thrusting deeply into her, I didn't want to be outshone by a virgin friend of mine, but knew that I wouldn't have the staying power that he had; I'm not sure how he managed it. My orgasm was rapidly approaching but I could tell that Amber was again getting close to another monster orgasm by the way she was speeding up her bucking hips and the frantic sucking of Chris' cock. She wanted to make him cum I could tell. As I neared the point of no return I heard Chris starting to moan. Until now he had remained very quiet during his lovemaking, but Amber was getting him close to triggering in her mouth. It was Amber that beat us both to the punch by starting her orgasm first. A small squeak started from deep inside her cock filled mouth and then transferred into a long low moan. Within seconds of hearing this and seeing Chris panting as he thrust his cock into her mouth I started to cum, shooting wads of thick hot sperm deep inside my girlfriends pussy. Chris continued to moan and quiver and Amber continued bobbing her head up and down at frantic speed. Soon we all collapsed where we lay, not saying anything. Amber had swallowed Chris' cum, which didn't surprise me as she usually swallowed for me. It wasn't until after the night when I reflect on this now that I realise how much that act turns me on.

After a few moments of silence Amber started stirring, rubbing one free hand over Chris and reaching around with her other to touch my gooey cock.

"Was that nice?" She said looking up at Chris already knowing the answer.

"Yeah, that was really nice, but I think I need to go to the toilet now though," he laughed nervously.

"Off you go then," Amber said happily, dragging her body off of him and laying even more on top of me, "We will be waiting here when you get back," she laughed.

Chris quickly got up and moved out of the room, I think he was in shock at what had just happened.

"How was that?" I asked, afraid of what the answer may be.

"That was really nice, but I wish that he came inside me though."

"He came in your mouth though didn't he?"

Yes she laughed, "But its not really the same thing, I guess he was just nervous, I'm sure its because you are around! Maybe you will have to give us some privacy later tonight?"

"Is that a request?" I asked raising my eyebrows.

"No just an idea. Having two people paying me attention is too nice, I want you to stay," she said after seeming to give it some thought.

"Well good, because I loved watching. I'm not sure I have ever seen anything so sexy."

"Can Chris spend the night in our bed, or do you want him to spend the night on the couch?"

"Its up to you what would you prefer?"

"I think that he should spend the night in the bed with us, I might even give you both a surprise in the morning, but besides," Amber said, glancing up at the door as it opened slowly with Chris moving back into the room, "We are not going to sleep just yet."

The end

This was a completely true story; only the names have been changed. We would appreciate any feedback, so please send an email!

ccbj69
ccbj69
60 Followers
12