All Comments on 'Our Story is a True One - Night 01'

by ccbj69

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great story.

Great story. Very similar to our first 3som. We have since entered into the wonderful life of swinging and have had some wonderful experienced. If u and ur wife really enjoyed it, dont be surprised if u guys find urselves getting into swinging. Would love to read the rest of what has happened since.

jim2268jim2268over 14 years ago
her being taken by another as you watch

fantastic hot story awesome writing. now is there another part to follow

jim2268jim2268over 14 years ago
her being taken by another as you watch

fantastic hot story awesome writing. now is there another part to follow

jim2268jim2268over 14 years ago
her being taken by another as you watch

fantastic hot story awesome writing. now is there another part to follow

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Either

You have these cockold fetishes or you don't, I don't. You don't want to try other women, just watch?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I am speechless.....

Not really. Just another swinging boring couple. Don't you have TV or a Playstation3 or something. Anything has to better than seeing your loved get fucked far better by someone else. And sleeping with another man? That's just nasty. I dread to think what will happen in the morning. You suck his dick while your girlfriend fucks you up the arse like the girl you are? You and your partner have picked up a nasty fetish. It is I'm afraid to say incurable. Once infected that's it your days are numbered.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great

Great story I look forward to reading much more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
true story?

sad to see you both gone already so bored with life that you have to spoil a virgins life before he even knows what love means (actually I don't even know if you really know). if your life is so boring and sex is already something so meaningless that you can share it with just about anybody (you would have loved your wife fucking all the guys in the outdoor spa) I really don't envy you both. With running out of imagination already in your late 20ties , not knowing what to do with each other, what the hell will you do at the age of 60 ? And what kind of respect do you think will somebody have for you knowing she fucked her hole hometown in the next seven years? what will you think of her then? what will she feel like when it's out in the open that she is now an easy piece of ass? well fortunately it's your true life and not mine.

H2Okie79H2Okie79over 14 years ago
An excelllent read

I had the same fantasy for years before being able to live it. Good job, good writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Classy,easy erotic writing

did anything else happen? Was there any fallout? Nice to have something sexy to think about when you're sixty...Mancelt.

FunseeeekrrFunseeeekrrover 14 years ago
A lot learned

by the both of you. He learned that she would go "out of bounds" to please him while finding out that it was very enjoyable. She learned that he had enough faith in their love that some extra excitment would enhance their relationship. . . . to the closed minded guy who commented about him watching and not getting with other women. . you might consider that many men have ALREADY been with many women while his woman hasn't. Allowing her to experiece the difference between raw lusty sex and loving sex is a gift to her that shows he loves and trusts her. Open up your mind to the possible chances that this doesn't automatically mean she will grow hair on her nipples.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Tis An Island Disease - The Self Cucking Watcher

So some of the immigrants from the mother island have the same revolting need for male humiliation and pimping out the old wife whore eh.<P>

fetishes lower than this are under Pissing or turd rolling - and are only exciting for the very few into self disrespect like the writer.<P>

How sad for your wallabii matie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
why are you here then?

"Don't you have TV or a Playstation3 or something. Anything has to better than seeing your loved get fucked far better ..."

Don't YOU have a TV? Why are you here? Don't you have anything better to do than read stories you don't like just so you can try to hurt people with your anger and frustration? Do you think your stupid comments will actually acomplish anything other than spread hate? Why are you so miserable?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Mental Health

To do this in real life you have some pretty deep problems, anger,a little self loathing, some feelings that you really don't deserve your wife, ect. Swinging is a much healther lifestyle because there are less side by side comparisions, less chance of attachments and hurt feelings plus you are with other women, not just the third wheel. Don't be suprised if your wife and Chris carry on without you from time to time. You damaged your self and your marriage with this, I hope it was worth it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
To this person

why are you here then?

09/24/09 by Anonymous in USA

"Don't you have TV or a Playstation3 or something. Anything has to better than seeing your loved get fucked far better ..." Don't YOU have a TV? Why are you here? Don't you have anything better to do than read stories you don't like just so you can try to hurt people with your anger and frustration? Do you think your stupid comments will actually acomplish anything other than spread hate? Why are you so miserable?*****Don't you understand irony? And yes I read stories like this one that I don't like. What I was saying is that they could be doing something else rather than fucking someone else. The same thing happens in northern europe, Sweden and Norway have the biggest swinging population in the world partly because they don't have TV or Playstations so they have their own idea of fun. Much like this couple and thier friend.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Glad it worked out

Just wanted to say that it is nice to see other first time couples enjoying something that happened to me so long ago. It has always been better for me with a couple since my first time back in 1974 and like to read others first time experiences.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
It's fucking hilarious....

....reading comments trying to defend people who most likely took a vow to "forsake all others"! Oh, but it's "just a fantasy", (or not).So I guess that makes the argument valid? The icing on the cake is that this woman(?) wanted to fuck a virgin. Yeah, every woman's dream.25 points to author for a much needed laugh.0 points to anyone too stupid to get their sexual act together before marrying-pistolpackinpete

eoins1eoins1over 14 years ago
Forget the knockers

I really enjoyed your story. Don't let the knockers get to you. It's part of the fun of writing here. They get so worked up because they don't actually have a partner. They are just suffering whats known as 'wankst'. It's a guilt trip after ripping out their skeleton. Keep writing my friend...

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Nice read!

Very nice, and a good build-up to the climaxes. Ignore the haters. I'm actually shocked so many people were offended and rude; I've seen far less judgmental comments on stories about people cheating on each other (in secret), lying, and doing far more kinky things than this. If this is what both of them have wanted for years it's good they tried it. Maybe they had bad consequences, maybe they didn't- they made their bed and they have to lie in it (haha), and it sounds like it's a fond memory. There's many stories like this from wives' perspectives too if the haters are REALLY worried about how women would feel in this sitch, but my guess is they care more about judging and feeling superior.

Oh, and PS- Europeans definitely have TVs and video games. How ignorant do you have to be to not know that?

zhounderzhounderover 13 years ago
Great Story! I am glad its true too!

It was a very exciting story and I have the same fantasy. My wife is willing, we just can't seem to find the right person. In time...

I would suggest an editor though. Although a great story, there were some typos and missing punctuation, Just popping it into Word will help with some of that.

Overall, well done and Lucky both of you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
It's great to see your wife being fucked.

No bigger thrill than helping slide another guys cock into your wife's cunt, and hearing her gasp with excitement. Be sure to play with her tits while he fucks her. And if he will let you grab his shaft a bit while he makes her cum, it's a thrill to feel his cum surge through his cock into her. Make sure that she gives him a good blow job for you to see too. Hot stuff to make you cum like never before.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great story ... and lifestyle.

The story nor the lifestyle may not be for everyone and many will come out of their caves swinging the club. Some will try bringing another partner into the bedroom and it will doom a relationship that is not strong to begin with ... sometimes even rock-solid couples will fall to the added partnership.

But on the occassion where the added partner does not threaten a very solid foundation, the joy and passion that can be experienced by a couple in a mind-set that the added partner is just that ... an "added partner", can not be understood by those who have never gone that path or taken that trip. It's like trying to tell someone of a cross-country trip you have taken ... if they haven't seen the Rocky's, you can't make them "feel" the thin air!

We have been on your same trip ... breathed the thin air of the highest mountains ... and enjoyed the experience for over 20 years. It's not for everyone, but those who are strong enough in their relationship will continue to live the life and "ride the ride"!

TheedgeofozTheedgeofozover 11 years ago
Good story

True stories are always the hotest, thanks for posting it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Pathetic WACC story 1star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Excellenty told, realistic and hot

You could have got another page out of it- the dialog was titillating. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Badly and mindlessly writter stroke story.

One of the worst. Well deserved "1" star !!!!

BigVic77BigVic77about 9 years ago
Great Story

...and really nicely written. You've kept the action very simple, and therefore realistic and believable. Looking forward to more. Thanks!

col_lovercol_loveralmost 7 years ago
Amber I want to marry you.

That was a hot story. Now Amber has had 2 men she will always want two men. I wish a had a girl like Amber

EasypeterEasypeteralmost 6 years ago
Hot wife

He opened up a can of worms. My wife read it and called her girlfriend so she could read it also. We swap with her girlfriend and husband now. He loves for them to get us to give each other head . My wife loves to kiss my cum covered lips when we finish. I love married worms.

TxHotwifehusbandTxHotwifehusbandabout 5 years ago
Super Hot

It's always interesting to see how a wife is turned into a hotwife and this wife is really hot. I wish I was Chris and was getting some of that poontang from the wife who clearly enjoyed sharing her hot pussy with a friend. That's what I call a "friendly fucker".

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

If your title is a damn lie, then there is no hope for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fantastic

That was awesome. What ended up happening in the days after? Did you stay together? Did it ever happen again? Did you (the male) eventually have any fun with Chris too?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

She already wants to spend time alone with her new lover. Why would any man want to compromise his relationship with his significant other in such a substantial way? It is a destructive dynamic and a form of self defeating behavior. Sounds like illness, not health, to me.

Silenus636Silenus636about 2 years ago

Part of the problem of stories on Literotica are their credibility. 90% flunk, right off the bat. And then there's the transcription of an event that actually happened. Putting what actually happened into words CAN be the most thrilling story there is! My real one was A Role of the Dice. See what you think. In the meantime, accolades for this one!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x9 months ago

Saying a story is "true" does NOT add to it's appeal.

i122i1229 months ago

The thought that this actually happened add an element to the story that kicks it up a notch. Can’t wait to read the follow on stories

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userccbj69@ccbj69
60 Followers
Male half of a very committed love filled relationship. Have shared some of the experiences that my now wife and i have shared prior to our marriage. Contrary to the negative posters (who thrive in this anonymous environment leaving hate-filled comments after jacking off t...