All Comments on 'Out of Darkness Ch. 08'

by lilgirlsix

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Maree9999Maree9999over 11 years ago

That was wow can't wait to see if he survives or not I reality hope so

AhzureDragonAhzureDragonover 11 years ago
More!!!!

I need more, I can't wait to find out how Kelly learns that Drago and everyone else is a were. And I'm sure she is a panther which I love. I wonder what her special ability will be. Absolutely in love this the whole series <3 Keep going with your amazing writing. I'll be waiting for the next chapter.

popparazzipopparazziover 11 years ago
Nice

So Drago is probably related to Kardosor at least the same blood line. I think Kelly has panther blood also. Things are going to be very interesting in the coming chapters.Good job,will be anxiously awaiting the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
wow....

Fantastic chapter.

You made me start to tear when Kelly told Carla she loved her son.

*****

DoctimeDoctimeover 11 years ago
Go Wolf

This story sure beats the hell out of college football (today is Saturday), but that is all I have left now. Another great series. What fun!

trubblemakurtrubblemakurover 11 years ago
Loving it!

can't wait to find out how Drago is related to the Kardos pack and what Erobos wanted with Kelly.

catman71catman71over 11 years ago
i have a wild hunch

and i think erobos missed something, he HAD a dire wolf, just no a full form one, and Kelly might be both panther and dire

JuicyPeach72272JuicyPeach72272over 11 years ago
Mesmerized ......

Have read all of your stories about these characters and have to say that you are truly talented. Each chapter keeps the reader totally engrossed and they get better & better as the story unfolds. Can't wait to read the next chapter and appreciate your regularity at postings - something I'm having a little trouble with at the moment myself (writers block & no internet for the last week have been playing hell with me). Keep up the great work!

Blessed Be,

Peaches

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 11 years ago
Very moving

I wish that your chapters could occasionally be longer. I just need more story!

fefe428fefe428over 11 years ago
Wonderful!!!

So glad that you updated....I was waiting a bit impatiently to find out what happened. I'm glad that Drago made it, but I'm still concerned, since he seems so badly hurt. I can't wait to see what happens when Kelly realizes where she is and what Drago is. I'm also anxious to see how the members of the Bertrand/Kardos pack respond to Kelly. I still can't understand what it is about Kelly that has Erobos so fixated on her though. How can he possibly know that she is the reincarnation of Leona's granddaughter?

I really have loved all of your stories and these charachters as you've introduced them. I have to agree that I wish your chapters were longer, but since you update so frequently I guess it kind of comes out in the wash so to speak. Given the choice between longer chapters and more frequent updates, I'll take the frequent updates. I admit that I'm just not all that patient.

Keep up the great work!!!

MizTMizTover 11 years ago
Only One Thing.......

to say? Don't you dare let him DIE . Never have I been so glad to be behind in a story because I don't have to wait for you to write the next chapter because I already printed it up. Here I go......

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous