All Comments on 'Out of Darkness Ch. 09'

by lilgirlsix

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
alikat13alikat13over 11 years ago

Somwtimes no I always hate when you do this..... Leave us hanging!!!!!!!! U better update asap... This is getting to much... If my blood pressure goes up and I die I'm coming to strangle you!!!!

In all seriousness now great job... Make the next chapter longer pleaseeeeeeee!!!

camo1980camo1980over 11 years ago

Another great chapter! Thanks for continuing to write for us.

SunshineChica73SunshineChica73over 11 years ago

You can't do this to me! My family's gonna lock me in a padded room because of you. For the love of Pete...STOP driving me crazy and add the next chapter already.

You really shouldn't do this to people you know...have a little mercy on the addicts you've created!

PLEASE...PLEASE...PLEASE...I need another fix...NOW!

MSBLING59MSBLING59over 11 years ago
HEART-BROKEN

NO FAIR. This chapter was to short. I'M HEART-BROKEN. More please.

DoctimeDoctimeover 11 years ago

I vote for a longer Ch. Oh, the story is really great, but not as satisfying as it could be. It is like having a wonderful appetizer, and being told the entree will be served next week! However, do not worry, I will return.

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 11 years ago
So close!

The stress is mounting!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
love it

lol I agree with pp, i need another hit! you made me into your story junkie! I HOPE the next chapter doesn't take too long or I hope time passes fast until the next chapter is posted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
great chapter...

I can't wait to see what role Kelly will play in all of this.

Sox_lover05Sox_lover05over 11 years ago
Great new chapter

I don't care that your chapters are short since they come so quickly. I understand what you are saying and this is far better than having a longer chapter once a month. Keep up the good work. I love your stories!

trubblemakurtrubblemakurover 11 years ago
As always...

I get so involved in the story that when the chapter ends I'm surprised and disappointed that it has. I am not complaining, it's a testament to how well you tell the story. I am loving Drago and Kelly's story looking forward the next chapter ;-)

123udontknowme123udontknowmeover 11 years ago
So...

I'm assuming still that Kelly is Orsolya's twin sister... reincarnated. (I'm sorry if I spelled her name wrong! I love this series, I do!) I can't wait until the Kardos pack sees her. o.o I'm sure they will soon. Katy, Jenna, and the others will have to see a doctor soon to check on their pregnancies. That will give them a reason to go to the infirmary. ^_^

Plus, is it possible that Drago is kin to the Kardos pack? Erobos could've killed one of the Orsolya's brothers and taken the child. o.o He does look familiar to the alpha. Maybe he smells like the Kardos pack as well! Remember someone stated how since they are family, they kinda smell alike!

Oh well, I'll wait and see. ^_^ Please don't stop, I need to see how this ends!

-Your faithful reader

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great story!

I enjoy your stories and even thou i would like the chapters longer, I understand your point. Keep up the wonderful story. Looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

it is the twin. because jenna is leona reborn.

MizTMizTover 11 years ago
Hurry Up All Ready...

I'm ready for Drago to be better already. I want him healed and over being hurt. I want him awake and taking Kelly into his arms. Explaining all to her and her accepting everything just like that....no questions, nothing, just acceptance. Oh well luckily the story isn't over yet......

maxd01maxd01about 11 years ago
I hate cliffhangers

Well unless I am the one writing them that is...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I realize Seraphina was making the best of a bad situation, but she was just enjoying herself to darn much. Skank wolf. I don't know Alvaro from Adam, but he deserves better. And jeeze, Trina, lighten up with the needle already. I hope Kelly kicks some butt when she wakes up. Wondering if that little scene stressed Drago more?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous