All Comments on 'Out of Order'

by Acktion

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Damn that was purty good stuff.

Love a slut.

SecondCircleSecondCircleover 11 years ago
Pretty Damn Hot

Though I found it hard to follow and difficult to find believable in places, none of that matters. This story was a blast to read. I liked a lot of the wordplay you used to describe Jessica and Shrew. It was vivid enough to put me in that bathroom with them, and was definitely enough to turn anyone on, including me. As far as what I said about it being unrealistic, we don't come to literotica for realism, we come for fantasy. You blended both nicely. Well done.

busty_jessica_2busty_jessica_2over 11 years ago
I relalay enjoyed it

good work - keep it up and I will be waiting for reading the next:_)

FaithWhiteFaithWhiteover 10 years ago
Something different

I don't often read stories involving gang bangs as I find them either unrealistic or overly realistic and boring.

This was a good story that had me devouring each sentence as fast as I could. Once again thanks for a good read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Loved this! And i love that one character that was kind to her and cared about rape/pedophilia, its always easier to cum to a story when im attracted to the guy in it and wow i had the hots for him haha great job

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAcktion@Acktion
80 Followers
Old enough to know better and young enough to say "what the fuck" and do it anyway. After a brief hiatus due to health concerns, back to try to see if I can learn how to set these combinations of fantasy and memory to print. While some works touch on memory perhaps more than...