Out of Order

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Acktion
Acktion
80 Followers

"Just wanted to make sure." The one called Shrew grinned at her as his hands unfastened his pants. He reached inside with one hand and began to pull himself out. And kept pulling. And kept pulling.

Jessica's eyes were as wide as they could go and her nipples were crinkled as tightly as they could when the head popped free. Put it back, she wanted to moan. Put it away again.

"Holy Christ, Shrew. We're going to have to change your name!" Tank let go of her aching boobs to clap his hands together quietly in front of her.

"Fu-u-uck." One of the men getting a handjob said quietly.

The other woman pulled her mouth from the cock she was sucking with a pop and turned to look. She squealed and jumped to her feet, backing a step further away.

"Good fucking Christ! There is no fucking way that is real!"

"Well?" His eyes never left Jessica's. "Want to check if it's real or not?"

Hell no, a small voice screamed in the back of her mind. Jessica's feet ignored the voice as she took a tentative step away from the huge man holding her. She barely felt her blouse pull off her shoulders and down her arms as the big hands that had so recently mauled her naked chest held onto it. She stepped forward, tugging her arms free and walked naked from the waist up towards that dangling tube of flesh suspended from the pants of a man who was much shorter than any attached to that massive member had any right to be.

Jessica's hands reached out for it. She sank to her knees on the tiled floor and gazed at it as her fingers touched flesh.

"Fuck," She whispered. "It's not even hard."

She dimly felt hands on the zipper of her her skirt as she knelt, mesmerized by the massive cock in front of her.

"I'm getting some of this pussy before you stretch it," She heard the one called Tank mutter from somewhere far away.

"So, is it real?"

Jessica tore her gaze away to see the other woman was now kneeling beside her, looking on in rapt fascination.

"Do you want to touch it yourself?" Jessica heard her voice ask and wanted to curse. She didn't want to let go of this fascinating cock for even a moment.

"Unh uh." The smaller woman shook her head. "I don't think so. But, does it feel real?"

"Yes," Jessica looked back to where her hands were stroking the smooth, soft skin. "It feels real."

"Shit." The other woman said. "So, it gets bigger?"

Bigger? Bigger than this?! Jessica thought as her hands twitched, trying to grasp more of this monster. Oh, fuck no. Say it isn't so.

"Nah, just harder. Sometimes. If the woman is any good."

Startled, Jessica looked up to see him smiling down at her. This was the first time that any man had looked at her naked chest and hadn't gotten hard so quick it made a small clap of thunder.

Huge hands were lifting her from the ground, pulling her away from it. She couldn't reach it. Feeling like a small child who had lost it's favorite toy over the side of the high chair, Jessica stretched her arms and leaned. That maddening, infuriating man stepped back a step just as her fingers were about to close on the tip.

Coarse laughter snapped the spell as the men found her small grunt of frustration amusing.

"I think she likes it." Tank laughed.

Suddenly aware of everything that her mind had ignored since that massive member of manhood came into her sight, she realized that she was already shirtless and Tank's meaty hands were even now stripping her skirt off her ankles. She had taken her underwear off herself before they came in. She was completely naked. In this room full of strangers looking at her, every inch of her was fully exposed to their eyes.

Jessica felt her round chest jiggle with the small shiver of delight that raced through her at being so exposed as Tank set her back on her feet once more.

"So, are you good enough?"

Her eyes returned to his, the one they called Shrew. Shrew? More like Snake. Or Python. Or Anaconda. Or anything involving something long and round. She looked down at the tube in question dangling between his muscular thighs.

Dangling. Pointing down. Not hard. Jessica frowned and looked away again to the other men in the room.

Tall, skinny dude with around nine inches of saluting meat. Check.

Slightly shorter guy with a pot belly, lamb chop sideburns, and seven and half inches or so that were glad to see her. Check.

Eleven inches of chocolate fury just waiting to be unleashed. Check.

Jessica glanced behind her and down. Tank wasn't small by any means, although his cock would have looked more at home on the Shrew and that massive member on his six and a half foot four hundred pound frame. And he was obviously happy to see her as well.

Jessica ignored the waif-like woman kneeling beside her, ripping off her own clothes to return her attention to the largest cock she had ever seen, much less in the room, pointing straight down. She looked up at his eyes to see him studying her face.

"What can I say?" He said. "You need to do more than just be here and be naked to turn me on. I don't know if you are up to it."

Not up to turning a man on? Not fucking up to it?! Jessica seethed as she stood there. We will just see about that.

Jessica's attempt to drop to her knees was thwarted by large hands grabbing her waist. Tank's thumbs were almost at the crevice between her ass cheeks and his fingers were almost touching her pubic mons. They were almost broad enough to cover her whole hip from top to bottom.

Oh, God. Jessica thought. This is going be so good. Or could be if this other swinging dick wasn't gay. She frowned once more at the hanging appendage.

One of the hands left Jessica's hip and pressed between her shoulder blades. She couldn't have resisted if she had wanted to. But, she didn't want to resist as her head moved closer and closer to that column of soft, hanging flesh.

Jessica moaned as she felt the tip of Tank penetrating her swollen, aching sex. Her hands went to the hips in front of her to steady herself. She felt the muscles beneath her fingers twitch.

Smack!

Jessica gasped as the huge cock swung up and slapped against her cheek. Her lips stretched into a smile as she realized she had just been cock slapped and he hadn't used his hands to do it. She felt Tank press deeper, filling her soaking cunt, as the ass beneath her fingers twitched again.

Smack!

Greedily, Jessica caught the huge member before it could drop and pulled it towards her mouth. Her jaw twinged as she opened her mouth wider than she had anywhere but the dentist's office. She felt his soft, spongy flesh filling her mouth. But, there was more, so much more still outside, beyond her stretched lips and parted teeth.

Tank was fucking her so good now, his belly smacking against her ass, making her cheeks bounce and wobble with each thrust. Jessica pulled on the man in front of her and sucked him deeper and pulled on his hips and sucked more of him into her mouth. Her jaw ached a bit as she worked more of him in. But, it was a good ache. A small, almost unnoteworthy distraction to the mouthful of flesh knocking against the opening of her throat, not unlike her heavy chest swaying and wobbling beneath her.

Sometimes she wore a bra while she got fucked so they wouldn't do that. But, the boys like watching her boobs bounce around as they fucked her. And she sort of liked the aching tug of them swinging to and fro as she got a really good pounding. Just as she sort of liked the delicate ache of her jaws stretching to let more of this unbelievable cock in her mouth.

No stranger to deep throating, Jessica still couldn't fight her gag reflex as the huge dick filled the opening of her throat completely. She choked and coughed. "Shrew" pulled back a bit and let her breath for a second. She didn't want to breath quite that much though. Her fingers pulled him closer once more as she filled her mouth with him while Tank filled her pussy.

Jessica coughed and gagged once more as the tip of his cock tapped against the entrance of her throat. She felt his cock twitch as it pulled back once more, allowing her to breath. She smiled a little that she was starting to have an effect on him.

"Ok, let's switch." Tank pulled out of her. "You are going to strangle her with that fucking python. Stretch this pussy out while we see if she can handle me fucking her face."

Jessica wanted to moan at the sudden absence as Tank pulled his cock out. She felt a gush of wetness down her thighs as she thought about that choking tube of meat she couldn't handle in her throat nudging at her pussy lips instead. Her head swam as Tank turned her around and bent her towards his smaller cock, knowing that monters was back there just waiting to plunge into her.

Only it wasn't his cock that she felt at her pussy entrance as she took Tank into her mouth. Instead a tongue made her squirm as it lapped at her freely flowing juices. She did moan now, around a cock she easily took into her throat without gagging, as the tip of that tongue flicked across her swollen sex.

Jessica let go of Tank's hips with one steadying hand to reach back and pull her cheeks apart to give Shrew easier access with that sweet tongue of his. She moaned around the cock sliding in and out of her mouth and throat in appreciation as that tongue dug between her labia to find her clit. Her eyes popped open wide and she almost gagged again as it swipped up and then circled the rim of her asshole before disappearing.

Oh shit! Jessica thought. Not my ass. There is no fucking way I can take that monster in my shitter.

Jessica sighed in relief as she felt the huge helmet of the cock behind her nudge between her labia to knock on the entrance to her womb and sucked on the cock fucking her face. She felt a pressure against her swollen labia, threatening to spread it too wide or else push it inside her. Her scream around the cock in her throat as the tip of him popped inside was a stunted sound of mixed pleasure and pain.

"I want some of that ass, now." Tank said, pulling from her mouth.

Jessica wanted to scream in frustration as he dragged her away from Shrew's huge cock. She was surprised that her pussy didn't make a clapping sound as it felt like it slammed shut behind the head popping back out. Her head was spinning and it felt as if she weren't quite home in it, but floating just a little above, looking down, as Tank turned her around and sat down on the floor.

Oh my fucking God. Jessica thought as she saw Shrew's cock standing straight up for the first time as Tank pulled her down into his lap. It was hard now. Not any bigger, but somehow more daunting now that it was standing proud rather than hanging it's head to the floor. Her nipples were burning as she stared at the head the size of a small fist that had just briefly been inside of her.

"Ung." Jessica groaned as she felt Tank's smaller, but still plenty large penis nudging open her sphincter. It felt almost as big back there as the huge cock she was looking at had in her pussy. "Fuck!"

"Oh, I'm planning on it, sweet slut." Shrew grinned at her as his fist lazily stroked his impressive manhood. "I'm planning on it."

Jessica whimpered as she imagined that monstrosity in her cunt while taking another in her ass. She couldn't imagine taking it by itself, much less while she was already so full.

The cock in question was swaying closer and closer as she stared at it. It reached where her hips were now firmly astride Tank's as the base of his shaft pressed against her split cheeks. It kept coming, moving up the line of her body. She had managed to take it in her mouth while it was soft. Could she do it again while it was hard. But it stopped short of her mouth. What was he going to do with it? Where was he going to put it?

Shrew sank to his knees with his cock nestling in the valley between the mountains of her breasts. He was so big, she almost didn't need to press them together to feel him pressing back against them. Jessica pressed her palms against the sides of her chest anyway as he began stroking forward and back in the cleft there.

"Oh, shit yeah!" The other woman in the room cried out just then. "Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!"

Jessica glanced over and almost came as she saw the petite woman riding one cock while another rode her. The third man that had been with them, the tall thin one, was walking towards her. His cock bounced and swayed hypnotically as it came closer.

"I had to get me some of this." He said.

Jessica watched as his head disappeared behind Shrew. She felt a nudge at her pussy. This, she could do. His cock was the second smallest in the room. She could take that cock in her pussy with the one already in her ass. Gladly so.

Jessica groaned in pleasure as she felt him push inside her along the shaft already buried to the hilt in her ass. She felt so incredibly full. Her hand lifted a tit closer to blow and suck on her throbbing, burning nipple.

"Just don't make any mistakes back there," Shrew laughed as he thrust in between her tits. "You wouldn't like what would happen if you aimed too high and too far forward."

Jessica stuck her tongue out and just managed to lick the tip of the cock fucking her tits as another was buried in her ass and a third was just beginning to pummel her spasming pussy. She was amazed that the head of him was far enough out the other side for her to lick. Her tits were so big that usually a cock titfucking her would be lost in the pillowy fold of their flesh. It was amazing.

The screams of passion from across the room had died. Suddenly, something surprised her by nudging at the top of her head. She tilted her head back and saw another cock running between her eyes and down the line of her nose.

"Don't look at me, man." Shrew laughed again. "I'm not going to suck it."

Suck it? What a fascinating idea.

Jessica opened her mouth and took the head of this latest newcomer inside. Her body writhed in pleasure at the multiple intrusions of cock. One in her cunt. One in her ass. One fucking her titties. And now, one for her mouth.

Jessica tasted something tangy on her chocolate oral treat and realized this was the cock that had been buried in the other woman's ass just as it slipped into her throat. She wasn't sure that she didn't mind that, but she was so pinned between male bodies humping her with their cocks that she couldn't have done a thing if she had wanted to.

Jessica felt her hand being pulled away from pressing against the side of her breast, and her arm bent up so it was at a ninety degree angle. Her fingers were made to curl around something and then her wrist was manipulated into stroking back and forth.

Oh, my God! Jessica thought. Oh, my fucking God! Now a cock to jack with my hand too. This is too fucking cool!

But, the surprises kept coming. Her other arm was bent at almost the same angle and she felt, not a cock, but a pussy filling her other hand.

"If you've got all my cocks, the least you can do is finger me, you cow tittied bitch." The females voice said from somewhere out of sight past the black ass and the bottom of the bathroom sink that were all Jessica could see.

Jessica writhed in ecstasy on that bathroom floor, atop the man buried in her ass, around the man pummeling her hot cunt and the one filling her mouth, beneath the man fucking her tits. Her hands clutched and pumped a cock on the one side and a cunt on the other as some unknown hands kneaded at her tits while pushing them together for a tighter fuck for the Shrew. She was in a blissful place and wanted it to last forever.

But, nothing this good can last forever. Jessica's fifth orgasm was wracking her body as she felt the cock in her ass begin to twitch and jerk.

"Oof." Tank growled. "I'm cumming in her ass."

"Aw shit. I can fucking feel it, man." Someone, she guessed the one in her puss, said. "God damn. I'm gonna fucking blow my load too."

Jessica felt a scream burble out of her throat around the cock filling it as she felt the hot blasts of sperm coating her inside.

"Damn!" The cock in her throat pulled back and his hand began jerking spasmodically along the shaft.

Realizing what was happening, Jessica closed her eyes just as she saw that cock twitch against his fisting. The first burst of hot, sticky cum coated her from her chin along the line of her nose to her forehead. The second, sure enough, landed on her tightly closed eyelid. She could feel it pooling in the corner as the last landed hotly at her hairline.

She felt the cock in her hand twitch a mere second before the pussy in her other. A hot wetness slicked the skin of one arm while a wet heat coated the other. Only one cock left unspent and it was pummeling her bust for all those bodacious breasts were worth. Finally, a grunt heralded a thick thumping splatter against the bottom of her chin just before it hit.

"Holy shit!" The other girl's voice brayed laughter. "She looks like a fucking glazed donut. That was fucking hot, guys. Thank you."

"Any time, slut. Any time." Tank was saying. "You know where to reach us if you ever want to try it again."

Jessica could feel the weight moving off of her and away, but couldn't open her eyes because of the hot, sticky mess on her face. Then, there was just the bulk of the man beneath her and then he, too, was moving, lifting her off of him and to one side. Then there was just the cool tile of the floor against her heated skin.

Jessica curled there as she heard people moving around. She felt something pressed into her hand as she heard the door open.

"To wipe the cum off your face and out of your eye." Shrew's voice said.

And then the tap tap tap of his boots walked away from her, leaving her alone on the floor of the park's men's room.

Gradually, Jessica stirred and began moving to climb to her feet. She swiped the cloth in her hand against her eye and, once it was cleared, opened it as she used the sink to pull herself to her feet. Her eyes fell on the letters on the scrap of cloth first.

"JABS?" Jessica muttered to herself. "What the fuck is 'JABS'?"

She raised her eyes to her reflection and started to laugh. She did resemble a glazed donut a little.

"Well, I guess I can mark a toilet gangbang off my bucket list." Jessica shook her head as she gathered her blouse and skirt and pulled them on. "If I had ever thought to put it on."

A woman was watching small children playing on the playground nearby as Jessica slunk out of the men's room. She guiltily plucked at her blouse where it was sticking to the cum drying on her chest.

"Talk about a walk of shame." Jessica muttered to herself as she tried to stride confidently down the walkway towards her car, sure all the while that the kiddies mommy would look at her and see the streaks of cum drying on her skin.

Jessica breathed a sigh of relief as she shut the car door and started the engine. She drove straight home and took a shower.

Afterwards, as she was putting the soiled clothing in the hamper, she noticed the scrap of cloth she had wiped her face with, with the letters JABS on it. Frowning, she shut the lid on her dirty laundry and turned to her computer.

"Okay, Google. What can you tell me?" Jessica muttered as she began to search the net. "Somehow I don't think it's a type of punch. What else have you got?"

Finally, after several pages of false leads, she found something that surprised a laugh out of her. Jessica sat back in her chair and giggled uncontrollably as she read the text on the page from the link.

"Just another bathroom slut? How kinky can you be?
One or more men wait to fulfill your fantasy.
Message to this address for a rendezvous with destiny."

Acktion
Acktion
80 Followers
12