Out of Peoria Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of course," I replied, already in possession of three impeccable references, on embossed paper, brilliantly forged by whomsoever Jane knew who did these things.

"I'm afraid you will have to go through the formalities with ..." Cecil nodded towards the door.

"I understand," I said.

"Nothing I can do, unfortunately. But Ogre though she is, you will find she is thoroughly professional, though she can seem a trifle testy when it comes to high level appointments of women. I'm sure it's not jealousy, but..."

"I understand fully," I said neutrally. "Naturally, I will make it a priority to ensure that ..." I nodded in the direction of the door ".. has every reason to believe my appointment will be advantageous for the company."

"Precisely," Cecil said. "I'm sure you will be successful."

"Now, as regards bonuses," Cecil continued, "this is a matter of some delicacy."

"Of course," I said.

"You come highly recommended."

"Thank you. I hope I will prove worthy of the recommendations."

"Oh I am sure you shall," Cecil said. He paused, "Nevertheless, possibly some independent, shall we say personal, corroboration may be justified, as part of the interview, of course."

"Of course," I replied. "And I shall be delighted to provide whatever may be helpful in confirming the veracity of those who have recommended me."

"Excellent!" Cecil said. "Then if you have finished your coffee ...?"

As he spoke a section of the far wall, a bookshelf, opened out silently into the room.

"You understand, I hope," Cecil said. "The Ogre..." he nodded in the direction of the door, ".. would never enter without invitation. Nevertheless, reasonable precautions, you understand...!"

"I understand!" I said.

Cecil took his scotch with him. I left my coffee pot on the table. We entered the 'inner sanctum' and the bookshelf closed behind us. I found myself in what can only be described as a 'boudoir', elegant, tasteful, no expense spared.

"I like to think of this as my retreat", Cecil said. "No-one who has not experienced them understands the stresses and strains of executive responsibility. From time to time, stress relief is not a luxury, it is a necessity."

"I understand fully," I said, knowingly. "And if in my capacity within the company I can contribute to assisting in this regard, I would do so to the best of my ability."

"I was sure you would see it this way," Cecil said. "And if I may say so without appearing ungallant, you would seem to be a person perfectly qualified to provide this essential service, with grace and distinction."

"Of that you can be assured," I replied. "And if I may say so, it would give me the greatest pleasure to start as I would mean to continue."

"You know," Cecil said as his free hand strayed to my thigh, "I was sure the moment I set eyes on you that you are exactly the person we are looking for."

I have to confess that Cecil was rather ugly. This was not only because of his age, which had brought with it commensurate girth. He very probably started out life looking ugly. But he compensated with a certain charm and manner that made one feel important. As he stroked my thigh, his hand rising ever higher and higher, it was clear he was not only thinking of himself. He was giving me the opportunity to retract, to withdraw, to register distaste. There was a seeking of 'mutual contact', of sorts. Of course, schooled perfectly by Jane, I knew exactly how to react. "Uninvolved, but appreciative" Jane had said, and so I behaved. I followed her instructions to the letter. She had been there and she knew what it was about.

Cecil's free hand inched closer and closer to my groin. And as it did so, my legs parted imperceptibly, encouraging him to move up further. We were joined at the eyes and soon, the tips of his fingers brushed the lips of my uncovered vagina.

"Beautiful," he murmured, "Truly beautiful."

I sighed gently in response.

He caressed me gently with his fingertips for a long while, taking sips from his glass at intervals. I held unblinking eye contact, registering that I was enjoying what he was doing. And indeed, this was only partially feigned. Power has its attraction, and everything I had seen spoke power and influence. A man of means, one who could have any woman of his choice. was seeming to choose me. I will not say that I was overcome with this thought, but it was a thought that entered my mind. "This is an opportunity you may never get again", Jane had said. And I was learning what she meant!

Cecil's glass was finally empty. He withdrew from me and set it down on a nearby table. He said,

"My dear, you are a beautiful woman. Would you indulge an ugly old man who would like nothing more than to see you as nature made you?"

My answer was silent. Words were not called for. Cecil settled in an overstuffed chair and I stood before him. With great deliberateness, I began with my blouse, a stiff affair, chosen because of its ability to hide the absence of underpinnings. As its buttons were in turn released, my pear-shaped breasts inched into his vision. Maintaining constant eye contact, the final button released, I exposed my breasts and upper torso. Wordlessly, I allowed a stray finger to caress my nipples, stiffening them, giving a focus to my upper body.

"Beautiful," was Cecil's sighed response.

My skirt came away in one movement, my shoes I discarded in careless movements, I stood before him as nature had created me.

Cecil's eyes caroused my body inch by inch as I stood erect, not moving, legs marginally apart. I found to my amazement that his obvious appreciation of me turned me on. My nipples stiffened, my legs parted ever so little, just enough.

Cecil sighed. "What is this life, if full of care, we have not time to sit and stare" he said. Then, "My dear, would you mind?" He nodded in the direction of the drinks cabinet. Amongst the array of bottles I found The Macallan.

"Yes," he said. "You are very observant. In the presence of such perfection, only the Macallan is good enough!"

Silently, I replenished his glass. He took a sip.

"And now, gorgeous creature that you are, indulge an old man further, one whose every cell reverberates at the sight of a woman stimulating herself."

I sat nearby, very close, and inch by inch I opened my legs wider and wider, revealing my cunt. A forefinger began --- Lynda had shown me how -- circling the vaginal lips within infinite slowness and purpose. I followed exactly the cycle with which she had on that fateful night aroused me. Around and around, up and down, in and out, deeper and deeper, releasing the juices, circling the clit, in a never ending cycle. Always with that eye contact.

Cecil watched and sipped his scotch. He was mesmerized. His pleasure was my pleasure and the more obvious his reaction, the greater my arousal. My cunt juices were flowing freely and I spread the fluid around with my fingers so that my entire vulva would glisten before his eyes. I opened my legs wider and wider, fully prepared to frig myself to orgasm, or to move on to other things.

But Cecil did not stir from his chair. His eyes just devoured my body, every inch of it, settling always on my glistening cunt. Eventually he let out a sigh.

"Splendid, my dear", he murmured. "Splendid!"

"With the very greatest of regret," he continued, with an even greater sigh, "I have to break off the interview at this point. Do please forgive me and do not be offended. Be assured my imminent departure does not in the least represent disinterest. Quite the contrary. What it is to be a slave to the clock. Please arrange everything with ..." He nodded in 'her' direction. "She will introduce you to Jim, your first in line, you understand, and he will take it from there and introduce you to your staff. He is very experienced. You can trust him absolutely... Now, about that retainer bonus...!"

I almost fell off the chair when he was specific about the sum.

"Cash, of course," he continued. Possibly he misconstrued my silence "If this is not adequate...?"

Regaining composure fast, I said hastily, "That will be fine, thank you."

"Thank me not, young lady," Cecil said. "It is merely a reflection of the sure and certain value you will bring to the company!"

12