My GF, Susan, We Love to Share Her!

Story Info
Susan earns her commission checks... and my loyalty.
13.7k words
4.65
9.1k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tcs1956
Tcs1956
590 Followers

At home alone one day, I was looking through the pictures on my cell phone when I came upon several sexy pictures of my hot-ass girlfriend and popular FWB to many, Susan. The more I looked, the hornier I got to the point that my dick was getting very uncomfortable in my pants. So, I did what comes naturally, I got naked and started playing with my little dicklette.

I had actually taken several of the nudes I was looking at and Susan had texted several provocative ones to me. Looking at her giant pussy was getting me all worked up. There were pictures of her fucking herself with huge vibes, and a few of her licking and sucking her own nipples. There were a lot of her sucking several different cocks, most of which were quite sizeable. Susan loved showing off her conquests to me. She is a "Size Queen" and is damn proud of it. And I am just as proud that she is MY Girlfriend!

This particular picture that really jogged my memory was one she had texted me one day last week while she was at work and, looking quite sexy at work. Her boss lady had just told her that her necklines are too daring and inappropriate for the office; "There should be no cleavage showing in the workplace.", she demanded of Susan, trying to embarrass her in front of her co-workers.

Susan sent me the "cleavage at work" picture to get my opinion. She asked "Is this top too revealing to wear at work?"

I replied, "It depends on your profession! LOL! But seriously, it makes me want to work with you! I bet guys are always stealing glances down your blouse."

This lady has told Susan this before and each time it turns into a challenge in Susan's mind to see how much sexier and revealing she can dress at work in the future. It is, after all, an insurance company with lots of professional people visiting the home office and many walk-in customers as well. It is a well known big multi-national insurance company.

Seeing the picture again, and thinking about Susan looking that damn hot at work, now had me horny as hell! I wish I was a fly on the wall, as they say, so I could watch my Sexy Susan all day! I know she is an excessive flirt and I love watching her "work the room."

Since I was at home alone and already totally naked and stroking my little dicklette, I gave her a phone call, yes, at her work. I was going to ask her to text me some more sexy pictures so I could finish what I had started, with some new incentive.

Here is a little background information and then snippets of our conversation and the ensuing events of that day...

Susan works in an insurance company office and all the agents bring their casework to her for processing. Her productivity is higher than anybody else's in the office. The agents can request which Admin processes their work because the speed and efficiency of the processing affects their turnaround time and therefore their commissions. So as long as the Agents are requesting that their work be assigned to Susan, her "Boss-lady" really has very little control over what Susan does at work. She dresses how she wants; she takes long lunches off-site, she attends training seminars with the agents, often at overnight or out of town seminars, all paid for by the company, and she is even allowed to accept "shared commissions" from the Agents.

Her title is "Senior Agent Services Administrator.". How fucking appropriate is that?!? The title is actually quite descriptive of her extracurricular servicing of the agents,

Susan's "reputation" is one reason I am so proud that she has chosen me as her full-time regular Boyfriend. I am honored that with all the men she has to chose from, she has chosen me as her "main squeeze."

The agent's pretty much set policy for the office as long as they are bringing in sufficient revenue. Money talks, so the productive agents and staff have a lot of freedom to behave any way they choose. The unofficial, unspoken business assumption is, "They are bringing in a lot of money so whatever they are doing is working. Don't mess with success! It's all about the bottom line.".

About her role with the company, Susan told me, unashamedly, "Sex sells, and sex is what I excel at! It's what I love! Why not profit from it? It has worked well for me since Junior High School. It's a big part of my life and my success in business and I LOVE my job! Besides, what I do with all the agents after work and off-site is none of her business."

"ALL the Agents? Plural? I heard that! How many agents are there that you "service" personally?" I winked and snickered, even though we were on the phone.

Susan tried to sound businesslike as she replied "Well, several of them are out of town so I only get to truly 'service their personal accounts' when they visit the home office for an overnight stay."

"Several? How many is 'several?' I asked teasingly, thinking that six or so would be a large number of men to keep sexually satisfied on a regular basis.

"They're not all here at the same time, Silly! Sometimes it's weeks that I don't see some of them and some are happily married and not fucking around. I'm not literally fucking ALL the agents!" Susan answered, avoiding the question.

I persisted, "So how many agents do you 'service' on a regular basis? If not ALL the agents, is it several? Would you say you're fucking MOST of the agents?"

She said "Well, the out-of-town ones, let's see...there are only 10 or 15 or so... OK, maybe 20-ish, plus or minus...probably plus. So, yeah, I guess you could say I am servicing most of them." She giggled.

Honestly I was shocked to hear that I am sharing my girlfriend with as many as 20 other men, but knowing that REALLY got my heart racing! I said, "So you're fucking 20 or so out of town insurance agents per month!?"

Susan replied "Stop it! It sounds terrible when you say it like that, but yes, I guess. Now that I think about it. Definitely more than 20 regular ones. Others less frequently."

My dicklette was hard as a brick as I jerked off while talking on the phone with her.

"So, if there are that many out of town agents FUCKING you regularly, how many local agents are you servicing?" I inquired.

Susan and I had been dating for a while and I knew she was fucking other men regularly. I didn't mind that at all. In fact it adds to her overt sensuality. It actually makes me even more attracted to her, physically, sexually and emotionally. Early on in our relationship Susan told me that she enjoys having multiple partners and she didn't think she would ever be able to give that up for any one man, even if she were married. I assured her that I would never ask her to change, or "settle down.".

The only requirement I would ever place on our relationship is that she never lie to me about fucking around and that she would always tell me every detail of her sexual escapades. Her demand of me was that I stay true to her and never cheat on her with another woman. That vow between us is what led to her "confession" today. The other fact that she confessed is that she always insisted on fucking bareback because she is uncontrollably a "Cum Freak!" And she further explained that it is very hard for her to reach orgasm through fucking, so I must agree to eat her pussy any time she demands it. Susan very frequently demands it of me whenever a lover has not brought her to orgasm. I am expected to 'Finish her off' whenever her Bull doesn't. (which turned out to be quite frequently.) She called it "full disclosure." She is so sexy and seductive that I readily agreed to all her terms. I'm still not sure if it is all about her orgasm, or if she gets off on making me swallow other men's cum? It really doesn't matter because all that matters is making her orgasm. Whatever I have to endure is totally worth it. And besides, I honestly wanted to know every nasty, slutty detail about my girlfriend.

My mind tends to wander when I start thinking about my beautiful Sexy Slutty Susan. OK... back to the story at hand...

I asked her again; "So, seriously, Susan, how many of the 'local' agents are you regularly fucking? How many men in your office building are regularly fucking MY Girlfriend while I sit at home jerking off thinking about you spreading your legs for..., for...HOW MANY COCKS?"

"You're a sick pervert!" She exclaimed!

"ME?", I laughed and continued; "Maybe so, but I'm not the one spreading my legs for every stiff cock in town! Although admittedly, that is one reason I love you so damn much! I'm staying true to you just like like I told you I would. Or more accurately, like you demand of me! So which one of us is the pervert? Now how many local agents? I mean on a regular basis, not like, just once?"

Susan sighed and said "That's funny you say that, 'cause none of them have been just once. They always want to fuck me again...and again. OK, so I've been living this lifestyle for so many years sometimes I forget that you don't already know all the details. Honestly, I really don't know for sure how many. I have not kept count of my lovers since I was a teenager. Even then, back in Junior High School, when I realized the number was way up beyond 30 or so, I stopped counting. When everybody realized that "Susan is a 'Sure Thing.', it became impossible to keep count."

"Do you remember the first time we met? she asked. "Because there is something I have not confessed to you yet."

"Hell yeah! I got sucked, fucked, fed and bathed on our fist date!". I reminded her.

Susan said "No. The first time we 'met'. You were a policeman, in uniform, on duty. You were walking the trails in the woods at the Sprague Street Rec Center one Saturday about noon. You walked up on a group of boys... who all ran when you showed up. I always met guys there every Saturday at noon that whole summer. They left me sitting on that tree stump, topless with several loads of cum on my face and dripping onto my bare breasts. Do you remember that?"

I replied, "That was you? OMG! That was a lot of years ago. Wow, like over 20 years ago! I remember it well! I just didn't realize that was you! My dick was hard as soon as I laid eyes on you that day! As I recall, you and most of the boys were students at Hill Junior High School. I recall being hypnotized by your big brown doe-eyes. You were wiping the cum from your eyes and into your mouth. You almost made me cum without even touching my dick!"

"You asked me if I was OK. then you asked me if I was being raped. I almost laughed at that. Do you remember my answer?" She asked.

"Oh hell yes, I remember! You said ' You can't rape the willing!".

"What else do you remember?", Susan asked.

"I asked if you had been hurt or abused in any way? I asked if you had sex with all those boys and if so, was it consensual? I asked if you enjoyed sucking cocks? I asked you if you ever went all the way?"

"And I answered, "I was most definitely consensual! If anything, I started it. I wanted to suck their cocks! I love sucking cocks! And I told you, yes, I go all the way a lot, because I enjoy it, not because I'm forced. Do you remember that?"

"Of course I remember it!!! One of the sexiest sights, I've ever seen in my life!". I handed you my handkerchief and said "Here. Use this to clean yourself up and then I'll take you home."

"You completely filled my handkerchief with cum from your face and titties and handed it back to me." I recalled.

"I still can't believe that was you! I watched as you wiped the remaining cum into your mouth and swallowed it while you looked deep into my eyes. I bet you had no idea how hard my dick was as I watched you there topless and cum covered! I wanted so badly to suck those young titties!"

Susan replied, "Oh, I definitely saw your erection! I wanted you SO badly right then. Somehow I talked you into letting me walk home. As I looked back I saw you sniffing that handkerchief. I never guessed that decades later you would be sniffing the cum on my breath instead of from that handkerchief."

"I remember you turning around and looking at me as you were walking away, because you still had not buttoned your blouse. You stopped and just stood there bare-breasted. That picture stayed etched in my mind to this day. Cum dripping off your tits. Your wet cameltoe squeezed onto your thin white Daisy Duke cut off shorts. Your ass was amazing in those shorts...or should I say, hanging out of those shorts! Your ass is still amazing, by the way!"

"I kept that kerchief in my police tote bag for years after that and I never did wash it" I confessed. "And I added my own cum to it every time I recalled that day. I looked for you often, but never saw you there again. I jerked off onto that tree stump a few times... on duty... in uniform, remembering you and looking for you again."

"We will have to explore that memory in detail later. I still can't believe that was you...except for those eyes... and that amazing ass! Right now, I want you to answer my questions about me sharing my steady girlfriend with... how many other men...?"

"Here we go again!" Susan laughed and continued; "I don't fuck ALL the agents, and besides, there are a lot more local agents out of this office than there are out of town ones.", she replied without realizing what she was opening herself up to.

I laughed again. "MORE? In addition to maybe 20+ out of towners, you're also fucking MORE than 20 local agents?"

"Well, YES, Damn it! MORE! Yes, more than 20", she practically yelled, and then nearly whispered, "Actually I'm sure it's quite a bit more than 20. Yeah... a lot more than 20, but I don't fuck all the agents! Some of them have to go home to their wives, so some of 'My Boys' only have time for a quick blow job from "Momma Susan" in the parking lot at lunchtime. Which is OK with me too 'cause I actually love sucking all their cocks before I start fucking them regularly. That way I can find out who has the biggest, hardest fattest cocks without wasting a lot of time with the dating scene and all that BS. Besides, after a couple of lunchtime blowjobs, my pussy is wet all afternoon while I savor the lingering flavor of cock and cum in my mouth for the rest of the afternoon. I sometimes wonder if any of the other girls can smell cock on my breath."

"So... you still didn't answer my question, Sweetheart. How many local agents call on you regularly?" I asked again.

"Why do you even care? Do you have a hard-on right now or something? Are you jerking your little dicklette while we're talking on the phone?" She was almost laughing as she inquired. She enjoys picking on me about the size of my little "dicklette", as she refers to it.

"I'll answer your questions, but you still have to answer mine. You're on speakerphone so I can have both hands free! LOL! Yes, I'm hard and yes, I'm jerking off over you right now!"

Susan interrupted, laughing. She said "There is no way in hell YOU need two hands to masturbate!". She was literally laughing out loud!

Now properly humiliated and put in my place by Susan, I continued.

"I'm in my living room on my couch, totally naked and jerking off with your nude pictures doing a slide show loop on my 75" TV! And it's all your fault! Why do I care, you ask? Because if we're going to remain boyfriend-girlfriend, in a long-term relationship, and you are the only woman I'm allowed to be with... I need to know who else is using MY GIRL'S pussy as a cum-dumpster! I want to know who is having sex with MY GIRLFRIEND! What other cocks are cumming in MY girlfriend's mouth? I have a right to know. Dammit, I am so hard right now and so close to exploding!!"

"Don't you dare waste MY cum!" Susan snickered and, changing the subject, said, "Here's a little test to see if you are willing to do anything I order you to do like you promised. If your living room blinds are closed, I want you to open them right now. Don't cover up your nakedness. Now that's a good little boy. Do what Momma Susan says. After you've done that, go back to the couch and keep jerking off like a good little boy for the lady next door to watch. Flash your dicklette to her like the boys in my neighborhood are always doing to me. I want the lady who lives across from you to see how tiny your little dicklette is. Are you you doing it?"

"Yes, Sweetheart. I am completely vulnerable to her now... and to you!"

"That's a real turn-on; knowing that a sweet man like you is jerking off thinking about me. I like that. I know I have told you this before, but as many hard dicks as I have seen, I have NEVER seen one as little as yours... even when its hard! There's something about a 'real man' like you having a dick that tiny that really excites me! Go figure? Or maybe it's just so damn funny! It's just one of those things that no matter how many times I see it, I still can't believe that there is actually a dick that fucking tiny! It's just unreal, like, I don't know... I want to show it to everybody! I love teasing you about it. For some reason, you apparently love it when I berate you about your penis size. You always get hard when I laugh about how disgustingly small it is, I love it when other people see it, like at the Swap Meets, because it embarrasses you and I love to see the look on their face as they try not to laugh in your face. LOL! Are you hard now? I bet you are. Is your neighbor watching you? As close as those houses are, it's almost like she's in the Livingroom with you, isn't it?"

"I don't know if she's watching or not, but if she is, she's got a clear shot at your life-size nudes on my TV. She can see what's got me so worked up! I've seen her drapes open and close a couple of times and once it felt like she was looking me right in the eyes, but I can't be certain. While you were talking a while ago somebody pulled up in her driveway. I walked over to the sliding glass doors and opened them. It felt like I was standing outside in the middle of the neighborhood for all to see, but I was actually standing just inside the doorway. The visitor looked up and raised her hand over her forehead like she was shielding her eyes from the sun. Her mouth fell open and she covered her mouth with her other hand. She must have heard the sliding glass door opening. I couldn't help it, I grabbed my dick between my thumb and forefinger and jerked off as fast as I could. All the while I was thinking 'I wish Susan could see me now!'. She went into the house and I went back to my couch. I watched the neighbor's drapes and I'm pretty sure they took another peek. In any case, that was just a minute ago and her drapes are still open about 3 or 4 inches. They were not open at all before that. I guess at least one or two of my neighbors know how tiny my dicklette is now! Is that what you wanted?"

"OMG YES! Susan exclaimed. "No doubt they will be telling their girlfriends about that! I promise you they have never seen a dick that little either! They are going to have to tell somebody. Probably several. We girls DO love to talk! Pretty soon every girl in the neighborhood will know you have a micro-cock!"

She continued, "Now I'm starting to get wet between my legs, so... back to your original question; you absolutely do have a right to know."

"OK, like I am currently sexually active with more than 25 local agents, I guess it could actually be more like 40 now that I think about it. Damn you! I've never counted! But in a regular months' time, like month after month, every month, at least 25. It could be more. Is that what you wanted to know? There are over a hundred agents out of this office, so I have never really tried to keep count! If you figure in the company holiday parties and overnight seminars and special occasions, it could be a lot more over a year's time. Does this excite you?"

I answered, "Hell Yes, it excites me! YOU excite me! You are one helluva hot-blooded WOMAN! Not many women are as adventurous and open and full-time sexy as you are! I love the fact that you are not afraid of being who you really are! I have so much respect for you for being so honest with yourself and with me! It makes me proud to be with a woman who every man wants to fuck... and so very many have! It's just over-the-top sexy! You are every man's dream come true! Even some of my buddies have told me how much they would love to fuck you! You are the kind of woman that every man wishes his wife was!"

Tcs1956
Tcs1956
590 Followers